Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

a little black kid was in the kitchen, watching his momma make pancakes, and he started playing with some of the excess flower, patting it on his face, and arms.... when he felt he'd covered all his exposed skin, he excitedly exclaimed to his mother, "Look Mom! I'm white!!!!!"

His mother turned, saw what he'd done, and slapped the shit out of him, and said, "YOU'RE BLACK, and you damn well better be proud of that fact!"

Upset, the little boy turned and skulked away, but decided to try his new skin color out on his father, who was in the next room watchin' t.v..... He approaches his dad with renewed vigor, and exclaims, "Look Dad, I'm white!!!!" His father sits down his Ripple, and slaps the shit out of him, and yells, "Dammit boy, you're black and you better be proud of it!!!" The boy whimpers a little, then skulks away to his room.....

About that time, his mother had finished making breakfast, and yelled for the boy and her husband to come to the table to eat. The little boy, whose skin was still covered in the white flour, skulked into the kitchen, shoulders low, with a tear or two still on his cheeks, and sat down in his chair. His mother asked him, "what's the matter baby?"

The little kid says "I've only been white for fifteen minutes, and I already hate you n_____s."
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Everyone's a racist if you are white and have a differing opinion than a person of color. That's how ridiculous things have gotten.

If you wear a sombrero, you are cultural appropriating and therefor a racist

but this is perfectly acceptable

I can list dozens of examples like this. All of us can I am sure.

It started when all of a sudden every kid got a trophy or a medal just for showing up. Being last is just as good as being the first. Here, take this trophy for finishing 40th. You are special.

The problem is that too many good people have lost their dignity. They are so afraid to offend, that they have given power to those who aren't afraid to shame people to get what they want. The have the media on their side.

Rather than saying things like "you don't like it, go somewhere else" or "go fukk yourself", like we used to, now its wearing pink pussy hats in public. Yup grown men do that. Rather than say to their wives/gf's .. no fukking way I am wearing a vagina on my head, they do it. They are cucks.

I am not saying that people should go out and purposely offend others, but if wearing a MAGA hat offends someone .... too fukking bad for them. Years ago, those offended by a red hat saying Make America Great Again would have been laughed at and/or ignored, but today thanks to the help of the MSM and limousine celebrities, it's perfectly fine to act like a child every time you see a red cap. You might even lose your job today if you wear one. If you wear one to school and refuse to take it off, you are sent home. So many of you will cheer it on, knowing its wrong, rather than stick up for someone who has a differing opinion. Sad. You know its wrong but you won't say so because they are on your team and that's more important today. Winning at all cost. No more middle ground. Us or them. You can have all the free speech you want just so long as you agree with us. They want us divided. They need us divided.

Lastly, just because you don't condone a domestic terrorist group hiding behind race like BLM does, who calls for the murder of cops, burns down neighborhoods, loots and destroys businesses (many which are black), kills people and convinces people to kneel to their threat of violence, doesn't make you a racist.

don't ever ever become submissive to violence like this ..

or this

or this

Stand up to violence. Stand up for truth.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-24-20 at 09:37 AM.

Auto Donk

damn, Pelosi is the most disgusting of all.....

that fake whore......... acting contrite and shit......

let a black life climb her back fence, and come onto her property in search of gourmet ice cream, she'd order more rounds be fired into that mother fukker than that Atlanta cop put into rayshard's back.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Everyone's a racist if you are white and have a differing opinion than a person of color. That's how ridiculous things have gotten.

If you wear a sombrero, you are cultural appropriating and therefor a racist

well, fuk, guess both my wife and I are total racists.... her for making a noose for my nuts on dom/sub night; me for this:

what does the rubber fist mean?

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guys, if we’ve learned nothing else over the last few months its who’s a proud racist

Here’s a short list I’ve compiled. Fee free to add bc its important our community knows who is full of vitriol, hatred and anger. These people have no morals or ethics and are anti-American. Its fine they voice tgeir opjnion but its also fine that we hold them accountable for their anti-America ways. Pure trash

In no particular order

Jibby
    CarolinaKid
    PiMike
    GritsNGravy
    Hehfest
    Mr KLC
    NYPlayer
    FatDaddyHQ
    MinnesotaFats
    List of master pot stirrers
    Chi Archie
    Eddy Munny

List of posters that may be racist but not quite sure yet
    Hman
    jjgold
    DwightShute
    Kraken
    AutoDonk
    You start this thread calling people out, but you personally might be racist, but you’re not quite sure yet? That made me laugh!

At least you’re honest about it.....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, fuk, guess both my wife and I are total racists.... her for making a noose for my nuts on dom/sub night; me for this:

what does the rubber fist mean?

Auto Donk

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    so to most of you, I am probably an asshole for calling a black man that recently committed a crime
    against me
    a Nigerian (n I g g e r) and to his face, 3x less than an hour ago

couldn`t beat the fukk out of him w/out going to Court and was obviously not going to "let it go", so I asked myself
    what would Jesus do?
    I'm disgusted that SBR is okay with posts like this on their site.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9827

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    The racism police have been building up to this for years, but is it now official that racism is the absolute worst crime that one can be accused of?
    To the contrary, it's become so overused and abused that it's lost it's meaning. "You Racist!" is basically the greeting of the day for a democrat!.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave TATUMUS 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

deltgen gave TATUMUS 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    you would be really disappointed/disgusted then to shit your words or teeth for further questioning
    me

fukk off/write your Congressman

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    damn, Pelosi is the most disgusting of all.....

that fake whore......... acting contrite and shit......

let a black life climb her back fence, and come onto her property in search of gourmet ice cream, she'd order more rounds be fired into that mother fukker than that Atlanta cop put into rayshard's back.....
    gourmet ice-cream is why me and my tunnel are almost completely to your compound
    not to pay you, maybe buy you lunch and shine a pair of your shoes

grab a pair of used "facemasks" should the opportunity present itself

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

This list shall continue to grow..
    People are mad b/c they're shamed..

DwightShrute

Are we still calling it white bread? Or did that change too?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    This list shall continue to grow..
    People are mad b/c they're shamed..
    It really just gave those on Krakens list a thread to further their hate and try and defend themselves.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Guys, if we’ve learned nothing else over the last few months its who’s a proud racist

Here’s a short list I’ve compiled. Fee free to add bc its important our community knows who is full of vitriol, hatred and anger. These people have no morals or ethics and are anti-American. Its fine they voice tgeir opjnion but its also fine that we hold them accountable for their anti-America ways. Pure trash

In no particular order

Jibby
    CarolinaKid
    PiMike
    GritsNGravy
    Hehfest
    Mr KLC
    NYPlayer
    FatDaddyHQ
    MinnesotaFats
    List of master pot stirrers
    Chi Archie
    Eddy Munny

List of posters that may be racist but not quite sure yet
    Hman
    jjgold
    DwightShute
    Kraken
    AutoDonk
    holy fukk

are you just naming republicans as racist with no evidence?

what about brocklanders

your token white guy democrat that calls black people names nonstop and degrades them

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    How about we all pony up a few hundred thousand dollars to heal your broken heart?

Would you like us then? 'Cuz we REALLY need you to....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

u dont have dlo willy on the list guy wow

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

I believe in segregation. So does Louis Farrakhan. Read and watch him carefully. In fact, I would be completely fine and happy for black people if they flourish and succeed in their own society of only blacks. You can throw in all the white people that bow down to them in their society too so the blacks can enslave them.

So am I racist but Louis is not? Ha ha ha ha. F*cktards. Every race should be re-segregated according to the Bible and perhaps trading of goods is still acceptable. I like Asian people in general.....but this principle would apply to them as well. So if that idea is racist, then keep me on this list.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Yeah. That's true. Is this Schindler's list or something with a different twist?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    cincy is a racist

add him

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Yeah. That's true. Is this Schindler's list or something with a different twist?
    Kind of the opposite of Schindler's List, no? Maybe David Duke's List maybe. I think Kracken's List will suffice though. Could go down as one of the most influential lists ever:

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Kind of the opposite of Schindler's List, no? Maybe David Duke's List maybe. I think Kracken's List will suffice though. Could go down as one of the most influential lists ever:

Krackhead's List. Don't think the AB doesn't have all the whites on a list that are betrayers to the race when this is all settled. There are lists of all the white whore women too that dated outside the race. Get out your popcorn. And I will be running the camps!

DwightShrute

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    [FONT="] [/FONT]

And Trump went on after that to Win the Kumite

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

First, I never said Archc or Eddy were racists, just thst they were master pot stirrers.
    Second, you all prove my point for me better than I ever could.
    H you’ll get a proper response but I got two kids taking up all my time. Selfish shits

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    holy fukk

what about brocklanders

your token white guy democrat that calls black people names nonstop and degrades them
    Brocks a piece of shit racist as well. Neither part has a monopoly on hatred, anger and self-loathing

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    No offense, but this is the typical reply from those who don't get it.

Racists aren't raised by a man of color and ok with it.

Racists would hate their own children of color.

I guess every Mexican in-laws I have and every black friend I have who all say & agree all of the crap going on right now like BLM, white privilege,band so on, is bullsh!t, is also racist?

Bottom line is no matter what the case, the psycho left and/or racists themselves will always argue facts, because they have nothing else left to fall back on.

This is why it furiates so many of us and what is twisted into racism by the psychopaths on the left, because they are just too brain dead to understand ANYTHING.

I mean just take a look at all photos and videos of the groups of ppl out protesting and/or rioting, and you will be hard pressed to find just one normal looking individual.
    Profiling people based on the way they look....also just because your neighbors and your group think friends think one way doesn’t mean other parts of the US share their thoughts. Depending on where you live it could differ greatly and the experiences of different races could as well

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

No offense, but this is the typical reply from those who don't get it.

Racists aren't raised by a man of color and ok with it.

Racists would hate their own children of color.

I guess every Mexican in-laws I have and every black friend I have who all say & agree all of the crap going on right now like BLM, white privilege,band so on, is bullsh!t, is also racist?

Bottom line is no matter what the case, the psycho left and/or racists themselves will always argue facts, because they have nothing else left to fall back on.

This is why it furiates so many of us and what is twisted into racism by the psychopaths on the left, because they are just too brain dead to understand ANYTHING.

I mean just take a look at all photos and videos of the groups of ppl out protesting and/or rioting, and you will be hard pressed to find just one normal looking individual.
    Some stats for you since you said your points are based on mathematical facts which I don’t see many
    1. 2018 88 percent of stops in nyc were of black or Latinos. Only 10 percent white. 70 percent were innocent.
    2. Black Americans are more likely to be arrested than white Americans, once arrested they are more likely to be convicted and once convicted they face longer sentences than white Americans for the same crime.
    3. Blacks earn 25 percent less then their white counterparts for the same job
    4. If you have a white sounding name you are 50 percent more likely to get a call back on a job interview over a black sounding name.
    5. 87 percent of blacks 25 or older have a high school diploma. 94 percent for white. Just in case you say that black people are uneducated
    6. Median wealth of a white household is 171k. Black household is 17k
    7. 81 percent of blacks said racism is a problem. So your pals must be in the 19 percent that you always reference
    8. 92 percent said whites benefit from advantages blacks don’t have. Again your pals must be in the 8 percent. Your resources where you get all your “truths” seems so small
    9. Blacks are 13% of the population, 14% of the drug users but yet 37% arrested for the crime but 56% in jail on drug offenses.
    10. Over the past 60 years blacks have had almost double the unemployment rate
    11. Black children are three times more likely to be suspended from school for the same infraction as a white kid
    12. Black kids are 18 times more likely to be sentenced as adults as children over a white kid

This list could go on and on and I can point you to any of the above points to their source. Just so you know that people pointing out racism are not ignoring the “mathematical facts”. Can you point out the mathematical facts now too? Counting your Latino gf and your cousins brothers friend as your sources aren’t going to work in this situation though. Thanks for your time

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i find it comical that no matter where it is.. a sports forum, twitter, a starbucks, a stadium, etc.. people are forever worried about what OTHER PEOPLE are doing. i'm sorry.. but if you're worried about who may or may not be a racist on a forum, you need to re-evaluate your life. there's no right or wrong when it comes to freely deciding how to spend your time, but i can safely say.. this shit ain't it.

all i care about is my family and extended family. some friends, to a certain degree. other than that.. NO ONE gives a damn about you. that's a straight dose of reality. you work hard, support your family and keep to yourself. that's how you manage and live. otherwise, you're just waiting to be victimized like a chump.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    i find it comical that no matter where it is.. a sports forum, twitter, a starbucks, a stadium, etc.. people are forever worried about what OTHER PEOPLE are doing. i'm sorry.. but if you're worried about who may or may not be a racist on a forum, you need to re-evaluate your life. there's no right or wrong when it comes to freely deciding how to spend your time, but i can safely say.. this shit ain't it.

all i care about is my family and extended family. some friends, to a certain degree. other than that.. NO ONE gives a damn about you. that's a straight dose of reality. you work hard, support your family and keep to yourself. that's how you manage and live. otherwise, you're just waiting to be victimized like a chump.
    Do Gooder's, concerned about what you're doing cause they got know life, do know good deeds. Law Enforcement's favorite friend. Avoid like the plague. Greatest Tool of the Super Evil.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

This needs to stay.

All racism is ignorance and hatred. Neither of those are values that need to be accepted in any portion of our society including our little community here, hence the importance of this list
    Dude, you're on the racism list also

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dumbest people in American history that’s all I’ll say genetically deformed On the education side
    Dam

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    To be a racist don't you need to despise or be intolerant of others based on their race?

I'm most certainly not intolerant of anyone based on their race. I'm intolerant of people based on their lack of respect for property, their lack of investment in their community, their lack of ownership or responsibility for actions and lack of ethics or morality in their existence.

Your list is profoundly stupid.
    You see who posted it? What did you expect lmao

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    holy fukk

what about brocklanders

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-gambling.html

its not about republicans or not. heres some proof for at least hehfest and JIBBY. bunch more in the thread to add to the list

jibby https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post29324220

bhoor https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post29322171

pittsburghplayer defending guy called out for racism because the guy doing it is a 'non pro' and its a first ammendment right to say what you want https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post29495214

hehfest in same thread actually entertaining the insanity of bhoor in same thread

theres some proof for you.
    Last edited by RedApples; 06-28-20 at 08:34 PM.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Not that I'm aware of.

We've always allowed him and just about anyone to speak their mind.

Some of his posts, however, have been deleted when they wish death & such to only one type of persons in general.

And you know what, I retract my statement about him being the only clear & absolute racist here.

Maybe he's just angry for whatever reason.

I like to give ppl the benefit of the doubt for a while.

You know guys, when was the last time you met someone who just wanted ppl only of a certain race to just die because they hated them that much?

That is a true racist and completely different than disagreeing with things, and Honestly I've never met anyone like that in my entire life.
    I agree with all of that. Especially the part in big bold letters. You are one of the only people I know who has some

type of "power" but yet you don't immediately use your "power" as soon as you get mad at somebody.

Most of the others on here with "power" get mad at somebody, the FIRST thing they think of is ban ban ban,

24 hour time out, infraction! Whether the person even deserves it or not, they CAN'T resist wielding their little power!

"I'm mad at such & such poster so I am going to use the tiny little power I have against that person and ban them."

You don't do that immediately. And that is the best compliment I could give any employee on here.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-29-20 at 12:33 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RedApples

First 1234 Last