Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

People are disgusting. I say find the guy that put it in his stall and hang him.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i tell you they are messing with the wrong sport for this crap, can you even think yrs ago with the real nascar what they would have done, but im surprise with this water down group, but it was found in his garage stall.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i tell you they are messing with the wrong sport for this crap, can you even think yrs ago with the real nascar what they would have done, but im surprise with this water down group, but it was found in his garage stall.
    I say find the guy who placed it there and give him a lengthy prison sentence.

People like this should go to jail.

carolinakid

you would think with all the cams in the many areas it would be easy, i just want to see the 43 knock out of the race , nothing like this.but i was told days ago down the road this would put petty out of business, but he was hurting for money and that why the paint job, but again they doing this crap in the wrong sport imo, even today.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

Wouldn't be surprised if Wallace is the culprit.
    Points Awarded:

TATUMUS gave DrunkHorseplayer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GT21Megatron, and SBR Tony

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Seems to be the case quite often that it is eventually determined the victim did it them self, or someone else of the same minority (black, gay, etc.), or some social justice warrior thinking they are furthering whatever cause by rabblerousing. Of course, when the truth comes to light that the true perpetrator did it as a hoax, that story gets very little press and attention, while the fake story was front page news. And the times that it is not determined to be a hoax, it is often just unsolved and could still have been a hoax.

Maybe it was the same make believe racist guy who spray painted Lebron's gate.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Foxx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9731

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    People are disgusting. I say find the guy that put it in his stall and hang him.
    Just a hypothetical question, but if it becomes known that Wallace himself planted it there (and please notice the word "IF") will you stand by this opinion?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 792

what's truly disgusting is that most people find a piece of rope more offensive than a random dude just walking down the street and sucker punching a 92 year old woman.
    Points Awarded:

Roscoe_Word gave dxp 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

capitalist pig gave dxp 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TATUMUS gave dxp 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE HITMAN gave dxp 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    what's truly disgusting is that most people find a piece of rope more offensive than a random dude just walking down the street and sucker punching a 92 year old woman.
    The rope was a stupid thing to do.

Wouldn't put it past a leftie, though. (They're known for spray painting swastikas around)

You're point about the 92 yr old women is well taken.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Just another redneck coward
    Points Awarded:

Zlaniner gave 5mike5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

carolinakid

back in the day, the 43 would be knock out of the race by the 10th lap today.i have not heard anything if he has a bounty on his car today..people are not talking in this area.but i will have the race on just to see if he hits the wall today.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Interesting NASCAR is hard-core

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    💡...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Seems to be the case quite often that it is eventually determined the victim did it them self, or someone else of the same minority (black, gay, etc.), or some social justice warrior thinking they are furthering whatever cause by rabblerousing. Of course, when the truth comes to light that the true perpetrator did it as a hoax, that story gets very little press and attention, while the fake story was front page news. And the times that it is not determined to be a hoax, it is often just unsolved and could still have been a hoax.

Beat me to the punch, Foxx. Great write up!

carolinakid

do you guys think he will finish the race today and is the car still painted the same way??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Sickening! @BubbaWallace my brother! Know you don’t stand alone! I’m right here with you as well as every other athlete. I just want to continue to say how proud I am of you for continuing to take a stand for change here in America and sports! @NASCAR I salute you as well!

- LeBron James

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

people are finally waking up that almost all of these hate crimes are totally fake

wsj did a story where out of 300 hate crimes reported by the media, somewhere around 20 turned out to be possibly true, the rest were proven false

https://www.fakehatemap.com/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets see what happens today

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

If I remember correctly, weren't there a couple of Muslim plants inserted at a NASCAR event after 9/11?

It turned out they were moles planted by lefties to elicit a violent reaction, thereby justifying (sick) their warped ideology.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Jussie Smollet syndrome most likely

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I'm not gonna lie. I don't watch Nascar at all, and had no idea Bubba Wallace was black until this recent noose story.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

you would think with all the cams in the many areas it would be easy, i just want to see the 43 knock out of the race , nothing like this.but i was told days ago down the road this would put petty out of business, but he was hurting for money and that why the paint job, but again they doing this crap in the wrong sport imo, even today.
    You show your true colors here on SBR everyday. How can you stand yourself?

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 792

i read the story quickly when it came out. wasn't it someone from wallace's crew or something who said they found it and reported it to NASCAR officials? apparently wallace wasn't the one who initially saw it. would be insanely ballsy for him to do it.. but yeah, i could definitely see an associate doing it. certainly wouldn't shock me.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

maybe he was using it for motivation?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Jussie Smollett did it

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. I don't watch Nascar at all, and had no idea Bubba Wallace was black until this recent noose story.
    Most people are in the same boat. The guy is very light skinn....He doesn't deserve to be vilified by the lowlifes here on SBR, and SBR wonders why these threads don't attract more people..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lets see what happens today

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

This Wallace guy is a classy guy. There is just no way he would jepardize driving in Nascar... I doubt he did it. He's not from the hood type of guy as some say here on SBR. He didn't even see it. One of his crew members found it.

carolinakid

im watching just to see if anyone has the balls to put him in the wall today......

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    If I remember correctly, weren't there a couple of Muslim plants inserted at a NASCAR event after 9/11?

It turned out they were moles planted by lefties to elicit a violent reaction, thereby justifying (sick) their warped ideology.
    I've never heard this but I would love to read about it. Got a source?
    Can't find anything on google.
    Thx

HockeyRocks

im watching just to see if anyone has the balls to put him in the wall today......
    Why would anyone do that? Please explain?

carolinakid

so you have not seen what they have did in nascar the last couple of weeks

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    This Wallace guy is a classy guy. There is just no way he would jepardize driving in Nascar... I doubt he did it. He's not from the hood type of guy as some say here on SBR. He didn't even see it. One of his crew members found it.
    this isnt white people against black people

this is the elitists and media against normal fukkin people

i dont think black lives matter is a good thing...because they were/are always equal to me

only the people that think blacks didn't matter are now "woke"

they are the racists, not me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: birdmanweezy

carolinakid

in nascar country here, people are very upset over nascar the last couple of week, a lot of hard core people said they will never watch it again........again if this was the real nascar from the past he would never make it to the 10th lap today...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

If someone does put him in the wall, they better be good a hiding the fact they did it "on purpose". Right or wrong, with all the stuff going on now, a sponsor would drop a driver in a second (e.g. Kyle Larson) for even considering something like that. It would have to be subtle and from a driver that doesn't have a bad reputation, know what I mean.

I know punting guys into the wall happens, but if its turns our to be blatant to get back at Bubba, you'll be in it deep.
    You could probably drive straight into Kyle Busch today without any Nascar response. But, wreck Bubba now --> Hell to pay.

1234 ... Last