Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

George Floyd was on...

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/01/georg...tack-fentanyl/

FENTANYL! Died of a heart attack! What a scam!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

?

He's prolly done fentanyl and other drugs thousands of times

Heart gave out because oxygen supply was cut

The neck is the quickest way to knock someone unconscious

Do your medical reading
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

No way!!

He was a model citizen!!!!

What a joke

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11953

That article still indicates he died of strangulation “mechanical asphyxiation “

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Either way he didn't deserve to die like that .
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Stand up guy never in trouble.. What fake money was he trying to cash at the time of his arrest and death again? I guess that never happened either..

He shouldn't have died for what he did but at his age he shouldn't have been committing a crime either at the time like this.. That crime set the wheels in motion and here we are today..

THE FACTS -

On May 25, Minneapolis police officers arrested George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, after a deli employee called 911, accusing him of buying cigarettes with a counterfeit $20 bill..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Agreed

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stand up guy never in trouble.. What fake money was he trying to cash at the time of his arrest and death again?

I guess that never happened either.. He shouldn't have died for what he did but at his age he shouldn't have been committing a crime either at the time like this.. That crime set the wheels in motion and here we are today..

THE FACTS -

On May 25, Minneapolis police officers arrested George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, after a deli employee called 911, accusing him of buying cigarettes with a counterfeit $20 bill..
    Sometimes it's hard to know what is fake money

teecee

Stand up guy never in trouble.. What fake money was he trying to cash at the time of his arrest and death again? I guess that never happened either..

He shouldn't have died for what he did but at his age he shouldn't have been committing a crime either at the time like this.. That crime set the wheels in motion and here we are today..

THE FACTS -

It was an accusation, but was it proven to be true?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He was a Cigarette smoker as well, probably didn't help with his breathing as well. Just things to consider.. Most knees in the neck don't kill people..

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Hushie View Post
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/01/georg...tack-fentanyl/

FENTANYL! Died of a heart attack! What a scam!

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

THE FACTS -

Jobby, make sure to lock your doors and protect your parents.

teecee

He was a Cigarette smoker as well, probably didn't help with his breathing as well. Just things to consider.. Most knees in the neck don't kill people..
    I don't want to find out if that's true. All this shit has me worried for sure.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    It was an accusation, but was it proven to be true?
    Why would the deli clerk call the police on a fake $20 bill if it wasn't fake?

Why would the police arrest him and then put him on the ground and put the knee in the neck?

There has to be a story behind this all.. I'd love to see and hear it all. The story is untold..

Like I said though Floyd DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. I'd just LOVE to know and hear the ENTIRE STORY not just the $20 fake bill, arrest and death..

There always a FULL STORY to be told.. It's not always just Black and White

teecee

I was just asking if it was true.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Like Jibbeheh is a DR??????

One of the dumbest fukks on the site
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Gmen30 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mezmurized2 gave Gmen30 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla gave Gmen30 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Gmen30
    Update your status

CANNOT make this shit up

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Well written and very concise.

Cops must show dignity to the community they serve. You can not have any bad cops, much like a hospital can not have any bad doctors.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Well written and very concise.

Cops must show dignity to the community they serve. You can not have any bad cops, much like a hospital can not have any bad doctors.
    Some actual latitude. Kudos.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes thread over

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

THE FACTS -

jibby, i have had bad money passed to me that I found out when i went to the bank. Does he actually look like he had the capability to print his own money? As far as him being on drugs. Does anyone that did a drug deserve to die from it? SMH at some of the people on this site.

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

No he did not, but I think it’s important to know all the circumstances surrounding this incident.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Why would the deli clerk call the police on a fake $20 bill if it wasn't fake?

Why would the police arrest him and then put him on the ground and put the knee in the neck?

There has to be a story behind this all.. I'd love to see and hear it all. The story is untold..

Like I said though Floyd DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. I'd just LOVE to know and hear the ENTIRE STORY not just the $20 fake bill, arrest and death..

There always a FULL STORY to be told.. It's not always just Black and White

jibbs back in the day i took 500 worth of bad 20's. they looked real. I know which haji mart that gave me the 20's. he told cops i was lying. i didn't get my money back but he found out what a police baton felt like. Had friends on the force that let me borrow.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hushie View Post
    No he did not, but I think it’s important to know all the circumstances surrounding this incident.
    Another paper tiger

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Looks like the drug use didn’t cause his death though according to the medical report. TMZ obviously wanted a catchy headline for someone to bite

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    jibbs back in the day i took 500 worth of bad 20's. they looked real. I know which haji mart that gave me the 20's. he told cops i was lying. i didn't get my money back but he found out what a police baton felt like. Had friends on the force that let me borrow.
    I get that, it's possible but not likely Chico.. You kinda know what fake money looks and feels like especially when your almost 50 years old.. Maybe you're right though and Floyd didn't know.. I'm just saying..

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

How did tmz become our mainstream news source

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So all this for a drug addict and crook???

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

if it was a black cop on a white guy, not a word of been said. yes wrong, but just saying

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    How did tmz become our mainstream news source
    Honestly doesn't make a difference, MSM has always been junk food information.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So all this for a drug addict and crook???
    lol..

You left out he smoked a pack a day and probably couldn't breath to begin with.

Probably why he was desperate and trying to pass off a $20 fake bill to buy a pack of cigs.. He was hooked on cigs in addition.. I summed that up on my own.. From what I read he was broke to..

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Can't find the post, and this a terrible posting.
    Was there some news that Floyd had put a gun to a pregnant women in the past? This is a question not anything else.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If anything this makes the cops look worse and even more guilty. The guy was overdosing on a very strong painkiller having a heart attack so an officer put a knee across his throat for 9 minutes while two other officers sat on him????

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

its was a pos criminal a thug that didnt want to cooperate with the law thats why his as was on the ground and now dead , thank god for the law we have .

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Since this has happened white people been justifying the cops actions. They’ve been desperately searching for the “ya but....” Anything to change the narrative about another black man being killed by a white office

First, it was “his knee was on the back of his neck, not his throat”... this was obviously incorrect and a very weak try

Next was “ok the cop was wrong but the riots and looting. How dare the ANIMALS destroy property”... sad thing about this attempt is in your weak ass attempt to deflect, you’re actually prioritizing a building over a life. You want to talk about how blacks are wrong for looting, but not about how the white officer was responsible for Floyds death

Now, its “Haha! We got yall. He had Fentanyl and Meth in his system. He’s a druggie and a thug, he deserved what he got”...

At every step you all looked for anyway out of stopping the conversation at “the cop is responsible for his death and police brutality against blacks has to stop”

And this is why black people are protesting and looting... because even when they’re murdered at the hands of police officers and it gets filmed for the world to see, white America still searches for ways around admitting their privilege, and anyway to change a much needed but uncomfortable conversation.

I see yall being fragile AF
    Points Awarded:

mezmurized2 gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito gave The Kraken 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975, PAULYPOKER, mezmurized2, and Headsterx

12 Last