Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not sure what is Trump waiting. He needs to lead and stop this madness. When is he going to take charge?
    Yep. Only problem is Trump is not a leader. He has a decent sized Twitter following though...

Maybe he should tweet emoticons. Yeah, that'll help.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trumps job is not to take control of cities there’s elected officials that do that

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

YEAH , the world should be laughing at us !! We have CIRCUS in white house , clown for president a criminal syndicate for police , forever politicians [ no limits for senate or congress ] . Come on people , wake up its stinks !! Even Bangladesh have a better and more honest political system in place then we do - so yes , we should be a laughing stuck to the rest of the world !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 05-31-20 at 09:42 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Where is Trump in all this? Country burning and he refuses to speak.

I don't know where you're getting this "where's Trump, he's been quiet" stuff. For 4+ years he's never been quiet.

And how about that heartthrob Minneapolis mayor? Two days after the riots he's pleading for protestors to wear masks!

I love it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Yep. Only problem is Trump is not a leader. He has a decent sized Twitter following though...

Maybe he should tweet emoticons. Yeah, that'll help.
    How is he not a leader? What fight has he shyed away from?

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the bottom line with Mr Trump for some, if he cured cancer today, people will still bitch..........
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave carolinakid 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trumps job is not to take control of cities there’s elected officials that do that
    Trump's job is to lead. That's not what he does. Trump is all about Trump. He could give two shits about calming things down. Which could be a clue to what's going on.

As a leader of a country, none of us would say things like: "When the looting starts, the shooting starts. We sick dogs on protestors. Or MAGA loves black people." Those statements incite more violence and basically fukk our local cops that are actually trying to maintain law n order.

This isn't one of us talking dumb shit on a betting forum. That means nothing.

But when it comes from the president, that's a major fukkin problem on many fronts.

As I've said before, Trump is very smart but he's not a leader. He gasses up and plays his republican base like a fiddle. It would not surprise me at all if this is part of his endgame. So he can send in the military and say "See, I saved all of you. See how great I am. Worship me more."

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    the bottom line with Mr Trump for some, if he cured cancer today, people will still bitch..........
    It's very clear that you love to suck Trump off carolina.. In your eyes, Trump does no wrong.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Trump's job is to lead. That's not what he does. Trump is all about Trump. He could give two shits about calming things down. Which could be a clue to what's going on.

As a leader of a country, none of us would say things like: "When the looting starts, the shooting starts. We sick dogs on protestors. Or MAGA loves black people." Those statements incite more violence and basically fukk our local cops that are actually trying to maintain law n order.

But when it comes from the president, that's a major fukkin problem on many fronts.

As I've said before, Trump is very smart but he's not a leader. He gasses up and plays his republican base like a fiddle. It would not surprise me at all if this is part of his endgame. So he can send in the military and say "See, I saved all of you. See how great I am. Worship me more."
    You are absolutely clueless. But keep voting for those great Democrat leaders. Notice how this is mostly happening in liberal cities? Get a clue. It's their responsibility not Donald Trumps

carolinakid

dude i started with him in 2015 in real life and the rnc, i dont talk out of my ass like so many with hate, i have real time working with the campaign...............screw you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

I don't know where you're getting this "where's Trump, he's been quiet" stuff. For 4+ years he's never been quiet.

And how about that heartthrob Minneapolis mayor? Two days after the riots he's pleading for protestors to wear masks!

I love it.
    See Bold. Perfect example. Trump still playing politics while the country burns.

Black Coffee

dude i started with him in 2015 in real life and the rnc, i dont talk out of my ass like so many with hate, i have real time working with the campaign...............screw you
    Yeah, so I guess absolutely no bias from you

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    You are absolutely clueless. But keep voting for those great Democrat leaders. Notice how this is mostly happening in liberal cities? Get a clue. It's their responsibility not Donald Trumps
    Not a democrat. Not a republican. I'm smart enough to vote the person and not some dumbass political party like many idiots.

One major problem all of you have is that you never hold Trump accountable.

America is in anarchy and many of you are still like Trump is great.

Had this shit happened on Obama, George W, Clinton or Bush Senior's watch, I'd say the same shit..

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Blame Trump for everything.

I don't see Obama, Clinton, Biden trying to stop this. If anything they are egging it on. And that's who some people think are great leaders? People who openly want America to burn?

Fuk that
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave hostile takeover 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Not a democrat. Not a republican. I'm smart enough to vote the person and not some dumbass political party like many idiots.

One major problem all of you have is that you never hold Trump accountable.

America is in anarchy and many of you are still like Trump is great.

Had this shit happened on Obama, George W, Clinton or Bush Senior's watch, I'd say the same shit..

Under their perspective watches...Obama had the Ferguson riots/Trayvon Martin (the famous "If I had a son")....G Dub had 9/11, Clinton got his dik sukked in the oval office by an intern (which I condoned because Hillary really?????), and G Dub senior...I guess the first gulf war but that was too long ago....Trump...damn near everything and all combined...

bottom line is all these leaders are in it for themselves....NOT one President gives/gave two fukks about you or yours...
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post

I don't see Obama, Clinton, Biden trying to stop this. If anything they are egging it on. And that's who some people think are great leaders? People who openly want America to burn?

Fuk that

LOL...

Obama, Clinton and Biden aren't the president... can't put blame on them.. no matter how hard you try..

I notice you didn't throw GW Bush in there... perhaps an oversight on your part? Or did you just want to attack dems. Either way, can't put blame on GW either...

Trump is currently the president. He's the leader. His job is to lead the nation. Where's the leadership?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Geez. Where’s the Democratic Nominee Been

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

No. I'm not blaming them. But some are saying they are such great leaders. If they are, then show it, but they are not.

Trump does not want this. Most would agree the others (including Bush - I don't give a crap about Bush) do want this to make Trump look bad.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Geez. Where’s the Democratic Nominee Been
    he did come out and say that "He loves all races....even the bad ones!"......cant make it up

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    he did come out and say that "He loves all races....even the bad ones!"......cant make it up

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Then went on to say this.....

"Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist," said Biden. "I even have a black friend, Barry. Smart, articulate guy."

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post

Fuk that
    Everything is always Trumps fault you know this even when it's not..

Funny thing is I remember race rioting in the streets under Obama's Presidency also. I'm sure the world was laughing at us back then also. I remember cops being sniper shot under Obama.

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Under their perspective watches...Obama had the Ferguson riots/Trayvon Martin (the famous "If I had a son")....G Dub had 9/11, Clinton got his dik sukked in the oval office by an intern (which I condoned because Hillary really?????), and G Dub senior...I guess the first gulf war but that was too long ago....Trump...damn near everything and all combined...

bottom line is all these leaders are in it for themselves....NOT one President gives/gave two fukks about you or yours...

You're right.. Clinton got his dik sukked. Trump grabs em by the pu**y.. Obama, GW, Reagan, etc all had their vices.. No one is looking for perfection, doesn't exist...

I also agree that people are in it for themselves.. Presidents care more about the 1% than the other 99% until it's time for elections.

But this isn't about that...

At some point, every person that you have mentioned has still been presidential. They understood what that meant. Red or Blue.

Tell me if any former president, when faced with a crisis of this magnitude, took to either social media and/or the media and talked shit to incite people?

That signals to me that perhaps Trump wants to see this shit continue and maybe even escalate.

carolinakid

it seems like it always either Trump or the white people........back yrs ago when the black girl stated that she was rape by the duke lacrosse team here and it was found out to be a bold face lie.....al and jessie came here to get the blacks all stirred up and not one time after he it was found out she made the whole thing up did these 2 clowns ever come back and say they was wrong, yea it always the whites, the cops, or Trump now.when was the last time it was a damn black that kill or rape a white person and got away with it.my guess it was only yesterday somewhere

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Then went on to say this.....

"Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist," said Biden. "I even have a black friend, Barry. Smart, articulate guy."

Personally, I don't think Biden is fit to be president...

Also, I think after seeing what this country has become, I don't think Trump is either...

Black Coffee

Fellas...

If people are feeling the need to take assault rifles to capital buildings, it's a problem...

If people are feeling the need to riot and loot in multiple American cities, it's a problem...

If too many people remain dependent upon government assistance and can't get jobs, it's a problem...

It's time to admit America has many fukkin problems and we better make some real changes now... Obviously we are lacking leadership on many levels... Leadership has failed...

carolinakid

imo These people on the streets the last few days have fail to be a American citizen, it not the leadership, it these types of people that have fail the test of real human beings

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

imo These people on the streets the last few days have fail to be a American citizen, it not the leadership, it these types of people that have fail the test of real human beings
    Some great parenting... Worthless bunch of individuals these people are

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The world is laughing at ghetto blacks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Rioters and looters need to be shot with rubber bullets and bean bags.. Start the target practice and give all law enforcement the green light to light them all up at the first sign of rioting..

Just simple.. See thugs running out of a busted up store window you light them up with bean bag shots.. Then arrest..

The looting will stop immediately if you step up the fire power and police presence!!!

Tear gas and a line of police in the street just standing there isn't doing shiit ..

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Fellas...

If people are feeling the need to take assault rifles to capital buildings, it's a problem...

If people are feeling the need to riot and loot in multiple American cities, it's a problem...

If too many people remain dependent upon government assistance and can't get jobs, it's a problem...

It's time to admit America has many fukkin problems and we better make some real changes now... Obviously we are lacking leadership on many levels... Leadership has failed...
    It's the local democratic leadership that's failing us right now. Trump can't essentially do much anyway due to Posse Comitatus. If the big city mayors would tell the police depts. to do what is necessary, you wouldn't see these police departments getting their precincts overrun.

What do Philly, Minneapolis, LA, Chicago, and NY all have in common? It's where all the rioting is and are run by Democratic mayors and governors. Not hearing a peep out of them on the leadership you're clamoring for, but you're giving them a pass.

These are their cities and states. You want the president to go ahead and intervene, fine, but goodbye Posse Comitatus and goodbye federalism.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave mrpapageorgio 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Riots is the only language that our corrupt gov't understand .

Black Coffee

Apparently several of you seem to be missing the point...

These protests are well planned, well funded, and very well coordinated. This is not just a bunch of mad people running around screaming.

Within the protests are a multitude of groups. It's not just one. Some of those groups are using the protest to incite violence. This is why the day protest have looked very different from the night riots..

This is not a local issue. If you choose to look at it that way, you won't see the big picture.

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    It's the local democratic leadership that's failing us right now. Trump can't essentially do much anyway due to Posse Comitatus. If the big city mayors would tell the police depts. to do what is necessary, you wouldn't see these police departments getting their precincts overrun.

What do Philly, Minneapolis, LA, Chicago, and NY all have in common? It's where all the rioting is and are run by Democratic mayors and governors. Not hearing a peep out of them on the leadership you're clamoring for, but you're giving them a pass.

These are their cities and states. You want the president to go ahead and intervene, fine, but goodbye Posse Comitatus and goodbye federalism.
    So what does that tell you? Who benefits from chaos in these "liberal" cities you pointed out?

And if you actually read what I wrote, you'll see the statement "Obviously we are lacking leadership on many levels."

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

And if you actually read what I wrote, you'll see the statement "Obviously we are lacking leadership on many levels."
    But yet you seem to focus your criticism on Trump. Illinois' governor has been M.I.A. since the riots started in Chicago. A lot of people in Illinois are pissed at his absence way more than Trump right now.

First 123 Last