Trump to police:
    'Please don't be too nice' to suspects

He made the comments during a speech
    to law enforcement officers

By MEGHAN KENEALLY, ABC NEWS
    28 July 2017, 16:39

Source:
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=48914504

Here we go again, it always comes back to Trump!!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

it time to bring the national guard in asap........

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This isn't going to solve anything.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Cold blooded murder. I'm a vet and the NFL players kneeling before the anthem sets me off into a rage, BUT I can't say anything after these last 2 murders. Rednecks corner a jogger and execute him and then this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Free for all looting!! Get your big screen smart TV's now!!!!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

It ain't easy being black in a white man's world

mezmurized2
    Update your status
    mezmurized2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Reminds me of this chilling incident:

Quote Originally Posted by mezmurized2 View Post

Trump to police:
    'Please don't be too nice' to suspects

He made the comments during a speech
    to law enforcement officers

By MEGHAN KENEALLY, ABC NEWS
    28 July 2017, 16:39

Source:
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=48914504

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This gonna be Rodney King all over again? Gonna be a long night

Thx for the periscope link

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Its getting real bad now...fires

The Kraken

Honestly looks tame and lame

Minny is soft

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I’d really like to see what happened when they tried to arrest him. Is there video of that? Did he punch a cop in the face first?

But right now this looks really bad. Like, to me, those 4 cops need to get charged with 2nd degree murder. Just firing them is not enough. Classic example of guys who should never gotten hired by a police department.

As usual, these videos are met with calls for “all pigs must die”. Which is short sighted and reactionary.

But this looks really, really bad. Damn.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

One thing most of you bozo the clowns don't know is that Minnesota has the highest Somali refugee population in the US. I think well over 100K but can't be exact or even approximate. This is how they took down America from within. It's the trojan horse along with viruses and who knows what else is next. I got news......Trump NEVER stopped the refugee resettlement program. It's time to realize that your ONE party system failed you people because you kept believing their were 2 sides. But ya'll won't believe that and by the time you figure it out you will either be starving to death or in camps somewhere. G.L.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I’d really like to see what happened when they tried to arrest him. Is there video of that? Did he punch a cop in the face first?

But right now this looks really bad. Like, to me, those 4 cops need to get charged with 2nd degree murder. Just firing them is not enough. Classic example of guys who should never gotten hired by a police department.

As usual, these videos are met with calls for “all pigs must die”. Which is short sighted and reactionary.

But this looks really, really bad. Damn.
    He allegedly tried to pass off a fake 20, Karen called the police, and then you can see on videos what happens. Hes in his vehicle, calmly cuffed, sat down and talked to, helped up. They walk to the cruiser, Floyd trips off a curb, and then somehow the officer ends up with his knee across the mans throat. Dude was cuffed the entire time, no punches thrown, no resisting.

Probably the worst case of police brutality Ive ever seen

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave darrell74 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave darrell74 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

He had knee on back of his neck...the throat is front part

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Eric Garner's mother, Gwen Carr reacts to George Floyd's death

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

So, if your not aware, while Cop #1 was murdering Mr Floyd with his knee, Mr. Floyd was hand-cuffed. You don't see Cop #3 or Cop #4. Were they behind the car holding Mr Floyd down even though he was hand-cuffed? Cop#2 was standing their with his finger up his ass watching his buddy Cop#1 murdering Mr Floyd. Cop#1 was proving the low life fuking COWARD he is when he was mocking My Floyd to get up and get in the car while he had his knee on his neck and was hand-cuffed. Why is Cop#1 still allowed to sleep in his bed at night and when will the Minneapolis authorities release the film from the Cops body camera's

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Wrong

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    You might want to watch the video again and open your eyes this time....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This happens to Mexicans, Asians and Whites also in America but would it ever be reported in the fake news media and explode on social media like this incident has? THE ANSWER IS NO!!! It only applies to black people..

Why is that?

The Kraken

Tell us, Grand Wizard, why is it?

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This happens to Mexicans, Asians and Whites also in America but would it ever be reported in the fake news media and explode on social media like this incident has? THE ANSWER IS NO!!! It only applies to black people..

Why is that?
    My thoughts exactly. It is to promote division. And then they will try to attach Trump to the cop. Purely for politics.

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Doesn't explain the fact of why I get nervous everytime I see a police officer even though I've never done anything. It's ingrained in me, this fear of them... I think there are many more bad cops than there are good ones. Most cops are not educated, they are arrogant pricks who take the job because they want to be in a position of power. How many cops actually become cops because they are dedicated to serving and protecting the people? I would say very slim. The prosperity of power, of security, of pension... that's why there are bad cops, because they aren't passionate about the task they sign up for.

My two cents.
    It's because you're a complete p--y... now you know

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    it time to bring the national guard in asap........
    The national guard? They are about as effective as cub scouts. They will get eaten alive.

Love seeing that fat white bitch at target pretending to be handicapped get a fire extinguisher to the face.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Why is that?
    You really can’t be so stupid. Seriously, how much is your ssi check for mental retardation? To be so completely out of touch with reality is just sad. I know you told us that you suffer from depression. Completely understandable for your situation. How you look in the mirror and don’t want to blow your pea brain out is beyond me. I guarantee if you were to disappear, nobody would give a shit. Literally nobody. That has to eat you up inside being so unloved. I would feel bad for you but then I realize what a colossal piece of shit you are and call it karma. Please make sure your will provides sbr with your gravesite. My dogs always need a new place to shit.

To answer your stupid question, because white men in general are scared of people of color. You created a system designed for you to succeed and when that no longer works you add new rules. For a race that believes they are superior you all spend a lot of time trying to hold others back. I don’t see why that happens unless deep down you know you aren’t shit.

This isn’t a race issue. It is a control issue and if you can’t see that you are beyond help.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29680

Armed men wearing costumes and badges are outside of Chauvin’s house protecting him.
    Wouldn't it just be easier to put him in jail for his own protection?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Disgusting.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

To answer your stupid question, because white men in general are scared of people of color. You created a system designed for you to succeed and when that no longer works you add new rules. For a race that believes they are superior you all spend a lot of time trying to hold others back. I don’t see why that happens unless deep down you know you aren’t shit.

This isn’t a race issue. It is a control issue and if you can’t see that you are beyond help.
    That's one of the dumbest responses i've ever seen. White people are creating rules to Suppress only black people???

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You really can’t be so stupid. Seriously, how much is your ssi check for mental retardation? To be so completely out of touch with reality is just sad. I know you told us that you suffer from depression. Completely understandable for your situation. How you look in the mirror and don’t want to blow your pea brain out is beyond me. I guarantee if you were to disappear, nobody would give a shit. Literally nobody. That has to eat you up inside being so unloved. I would feel bad for you but then I realize what a colossal piece of shit you are and call it karma. Please make sure your will provides sbr with your gravesite. My dogs always need a new place to shit.

Speaking of stupid I heard the other day you walked into a bar with a parrot on your shoulder. The bartender said "Hey that's really cool where did you get it? The parrot said, "In the jungle, there's millions of them".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That cop with knee job is done.. 1st degree murder charges coming.. Watch.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This isn't going to solve anything.

Opportunist thieves!!! Most looters can care less or even know what the city unrest is all about..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This video is more fukked up than the George one. I don't remember this even making the news. Cops were laughing at and mocking him when he was dead.

First 1234 Last