b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29692

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Booya could get someone killed here by misleading people to go outside

MODS WE SHOULD DISCIPLINE HIM

I'd say give him $500 BTC or some Bose headphones.
    That'll teach him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Talking to HMan about it

He doesn’t really want to do anything on this he says let the thread flow because many people agree
    With Booya

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You realize no healthy ppl under 60 are dying from it correct? I’m shocked you are buying into the fear mongering garbage.
    Wuz up Bro?Nice to see ya around!
    Ask LB the age of some of his close friends with no health issues who died from COVID19 as they were in their 40's, I believe... (this in Canada as the COVID19 caseload is mild)
    Well,every country is mild compared to the US.....

Bank this shit has killed plenty young with no health issues, even young doctors and other healthcare professionals....

I have read some other SBR member's posts who lost friends or loved ones with no health issues as well..(one was in her twenties I believe..)

RoyBacon disappeared from SBR politics on March 5th without a trace as he lived and breathed that forum practically 24/7/365..
    Don't know his age or health but he was older as posters in that forum believe COVID got him..

Mac4Lyfe disappeared on March 27th as well without a trace don't know if he disappears regularly but I do know he is very emotional on topics such as this
    and this is the most emotionally hot topic ever of everyone alive on this Earth, unless they're in their 100's, so it's hard to imagine Mac wouldn't be powerposting his views on COVID19 nonstop.....(Unless he was banned?)

Not buying into anyone's fear mongering as I've been mathematically calculating the WORLD's COVID19 numbers in comparison with the US from the get go from the only closest to reliable source WORLDOMETER as it is all numbers and no
    politics....

Numbers don't lie especially when EVERY COUNTRY in the WORLD is involved..
    as You'd have to believe every country in the world is conspiring against the US
    to make em look bad

If the numbers strike fear it is not of my doing as it's the numbers striking the fear...
    In my county,the coroner back in early April publicly said the state was way behind on his confirmed COVID19 deaths...

No government is gonna post super high numbers or the truth to keep panic at minimum as this is numero uno in the government panic control handbook for dummies...

MSM has no business reporting anything political on anything COVID19......
    as they are doing nothing but spreading HATE,lies and confusement from one FAKE side to the other FAKE side of HATE,lies and confusement ..........

Politics is cancer to the absolute core of any and everything in life...
    Ask opti how adults handled it in Australia with ZERO politics....

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    #6Australia 101 deaths, 25 million people. less than a handful of new cases each week.

No "lockdown" needed as vast majority of population didn't argue about doing the right thing by community and voluntarily trying to stay home for 10 weeks.

Businesses re-opening, no mass deaths in nursing homes, gained an economic advantage over main trading partners by dealing with the health issue first.

But keep on arguing, if you think that is working better for any state of any color.

Talk about denial/deflection at level 10.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mezmurized2, mikejamm, 5mike5, and PAULYPOKER
    Until Opti's post is nominated at least 10,000 time by American posters people will finally get it.........Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    With the average sbr bash participant being a 40 something male with the health of a 75 year old we need to do a bash ASAP. Since you are all gamblers, a few covid positive people should be randomly inserted into the event to breath and cough everywhere. Lock them all up in a cramped ballroom for 8 hrs before a fully paid 2week quarantine at hotel. Sbr can let us bet on which bash attendees croak. Think of the prop bets that could be set.

Think about it sbr. A good way to stop having to fund the pizzas losers like Rudy survive off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Gritter makes sense here....would drink a beer with him anytime
    Lol....
    News flash:Gritter is talkin bout you pal......

You really are a dumb fukk aren't ya............

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

shalom
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-26-20 at 10:16 PM.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Until Opti's post is nominated at least 10,000 time by American posters people will finally get it.........Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!
    the ppl of ghana and nigeria must be even better than australians then. they had 1/4 of australia's death per capita.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Not a HOAX but WAY, WAY overblown the Media comes from the JJ cannery institute of journalism

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Corona very overrated.. Isolate the old and unhealthy, open up everything else and let people live their lives!! Closing the economy down was a complete waste of money and time.. Ask Sweden!!!

No one in reasonable health dies from this.. Don't even show symptoms.. Wear a mask and call it day but don't shut down the COUNTRY knowing what we know now!!!

OPEN IT UP!!

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Corona very overrated.. Isolate the old and unhealthy, open up everything else and let people live their lives!! Closing the economy down was a complete waste of money and time.. Ask Sweden!!!

No one in reasonable health dies from this.. Don't even show symptoms.. Wear a mask and call it day but don't shut down the COUNTRY knowing what we know now!!!

OPEN IT UP!!
    Basically everything is opening up. Don't you get the news? Except for mass events like sports, concerts, etc. You think those thing should be opened up now? I say yes to outdoor events; no to mass indoor events. That would be a disaster. You gather 20k indoors for a game or concert and I'd bet my ass that thousands get infected. Outdoors can be done though. And believe me, I'd love to be able to go to concerts. I miss that badly. But it's super unsafe.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Basically everything is opening up. Don't you get the news? Except for mass events like sports, concerts, etc. You think those thing should be opened up now? I say yes to outdoor events; no to mass indoor events. That would be a disaster. You gather 20k indoors for a game or concert and I'd bet my ass that thousands get infected. Outdoors can be done though. And believe me, I'd love to be able to go to concerts. I miss that badly. But it's super unsafe.
    Last I checked D2 concerts, live events, sporting events, etc is EVERYTHING.. Still closed down.. ....

Yes I see the news... OPEN IT ALL UP!!! NBA, NFL, MLB!!!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Ask LB the age of some of his close friends with no health issues who died from COVID19 as they were in their 40's, I believe... (this in Canada as the COVID19 caseload is mild)

Bank this shit has killed plenty young with no health issues, even young doctors and other healthcare professionals....

I have read some other SBR member's posts who lost friends or loved ones with no health issues as well..(one was in her twenties I believe..)

RoyBacon disappeared from SBR politics on March 5th without a trace as he lived and breathed that forum practically 24/7/365..
    Don't know his age or health but he was older as posters in that forum believe COVID got him..

Mac4Lyfe disappeared on March 27th as well without a trace don't know if he disappears regularly but I do know he is very emotional on topics such as this
    and this is the most emotionally hot topic ever of everyone alive on this Earth, unless they're in their 100's, so it's hard to imagine Mac wouldn't be powerposting his views on COVID19 nonstop.....(Unless he was banned?)

Not buying into anyone's fear mongering as I've been mathematically calculating the WORLD's COVID19 numbers in comparison with the US from the get go from the only closest to reliable source WORLDOMETER as it is all numbers and no
    politics....

as You'd have to believe every country in the world is conspiring against the US
    to make em look bad

If the numbers strike fear it is not of my doing as it's the numbers striking the fear...
    In my county,the coroner back in early April publicly said the state was way behind on his confirmed COVID19 deaths...

No government is gonna post super high numbers or the truth to keep panic at minimum as this is numero uno in the government panic control handbook for dummies...

as they are doing nothing but spreading HATE,lies and confusement from one FAKE side to the other FAKE side of HATE,lies and confusement ..........

Mac4Lyfe is a complete tool guy has more stories than the Shanghai Tower !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Booya could get someone killed here by misleading people to go outside

MODS WE SHOULD DISCIPLINE HIM
    You just want to spank someone. Nobody round here dying from some punk ass virus. Well maybe some, just not the ones I Fukk with!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Last I checked D2 concerts, live events, sporting events, etc is EVERYTHING.. Still closed down.. ....

Yes I see the news... OPEN IT ALL UP!!! NBA, NFL, MLB!!!
    Doing that is a great fast way to get the hospitals busy and get everything shut back down again. Spread slowed because mass inside gatherings aren't happening. As soon as that lifts the virus is back in business. Superspreading to the extreme.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

politics....

to make em look bad

Bro, the numbers are so skewed. I’m not claiming it any kind of conspiracy I’m just saying it’s not nearly as deadly as they tried to make it out to be. They crediting deaths of 90 year olds with heart disease as covid casualties! on top of that the 1-2% mortality rate is inflated simply because I’d bet my left nut we have had at least double the cases that been reported, if not way more! Prob hundreds of thousands of ppl got it and treated it like the flu or any other virus, rested a few days and recovered.

I’m not trying to make light of the rare cases of young/healthy dying. Or the fact it apparently much harder on the elderly or ppl with pre-existing conditions (my old lady actually falls in the second category with her respiratory problems) Feel for anyone who has lost someone close prematurely for any reason. Sadly tho that is just a fact of life, lots of ppl tragically die too young every day and we have never set out to destroy the economy to put a stop to it, we all understand there inherent risk every morning when we choose to leave the house. They were there before covid, will be long after covid gone, and quite honestly I don’t feel covid is adding any more risk than im willing to take. If others feel differently that is fine, then they can stay inside. I prefer to live while I’m here!

Im ready for Fukkin sports! I stopped posting pretty much everywhere few days after everything got shut down cause I had no interest arguing with ppl bout how I feel about this bs.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Glad you figured it out and are awake. But it took you until now to do that (or 5 days ago)? Don't for a second think these people are stupid and just shut everything down over a regular flu virus.

At the bare minimum, this is a social conditioning experiment or a trial phase situation to see the reaction of the public. See how long they stay scared. Let's see how the information travels in the internet age/cellphone age about the "lockdowns" and virus. Will they wear those masks? How long will they wear them? We can study that. Will there be lots of criminal activity? Who will resist? Next time, let's shut off all COMM (cells, tv, etc.) on the people and see what happens. How fast will the info spread that way?

This wasn't left for chance. The planning started about 20 years ago. EDIT: And "THEY" might just shut it right back down in September. They will say it is the "second wave" or the "herald wave" of the virus. Even if the virus is half-real or a half-hoax they will not be playing football at least not for long based on their "second wave".
    Last edited by hehfest; 05-26-20 at 10:43 PM.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Doing that is a great fast way to get the hospitals busy and get everything shut back down again. Spread slowed because mass inside gatherings aren't happening. As soon as that lifts the virus is back in business. Superspreading to the extreme.
    What are you gonna do keep it all shut down and live in fear forever?

We are wearing masks and testing now. It's not gonna get any better then this.. Just open it all up now.. What will be will be.. Hospitals are dead right now, need patients...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Looky, the 2 freest countries in the world where retarded people are aloud to do and say as they please(covid19 is a hoax I'm not gonna social distance)are blowin the doors off of every other country in the world including all the 3rd world countries in the COVID19 race to your death........

The quicker the naysayers or someone close to them get it and die,the better off the world will be,FACT......
    As they are the sole reason for the numbers and deaths being so high........

# Country,
    Other
    Total
    Cases
    New
    Cases
    Total
    Deaths
    New
    Deaths
    Total
    Recovered
    Active
    Cases
    Serious,
    Critical
    Tot Cases/
    1M pop
    Deaths/
    1M pop
    Total
    Tests
    Tests/
    1M pop
    Population
    World 5,637,920 +53,653 349,315 +1,702 2,405,072 2,883,533 53,209 723 44.8
    1 USA 1,713,362 +7,136 100,038 +233 468,669 1,144,655 17,147 5,179 302 15,272,266 46,166 330,811,717
    2 UK 265,227 +4,043 37,048 +134 N/A N/A 1,559 3,909 546 3,681,295 54,256 67,851,047

Did you know the whole idea of social distancing was created by some middle school girl and it was during the Bush administration 2006? Don't know if its true for sure.
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/489710-soci...ockdown-covid/

I'm not saying you're wrong about it based on the virus itself if it was a serious black plague situation then social distancing would certainly be necessary.

And to all those Trump-Chumps out there.....he said the other day to re-elect him and he will take down the deep state. He wouldn't "say" this if he was actually going to do it. It's the same thing like threatening to kill someone. You don't threaten you just do it. Everyone in his cabinet is a retread, banker, or CFR (Council Foreign Relations) member. Essentially, he hasn't drained sh*t from any swamp.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploa.../COVIDMapb.png

I am fairly certain that ordering Covid positive patients to be in nursing homes has something to do with this map.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Did you know the whole idea of social distancing was created by some middle school girl and it was during the Bush administration 2006? Don't know if its true for sure.
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/489710-soci...ockdown-covid/

I'm not saying you're wrong about it based on the virus itself if it was a serious black plague situation then social distancing would certainly be necessary.

And to all those Trump-Chumps out there.....he said the other day to re-elect him and he will take down the deep state. He wouldn't "say" this if he was actually going to do it. It's the same thing like threatening to kill someone. You don't threaten you just do it. Everyone in his cabinet is a retread, banker, or CFR (Council Foreign Relations) member. Essentially, he hasn't drained sh*t from any swamp.
    But you're right about the retarded part. Only a retarded country would follow advice of a 14 year old girl from 14 years ago on a science project in middle school on social distancing (oops I mean the whole world except Sweden). Now 28, she must think she is a genius. Pffffffttttttt! LMFAO.
    Last edited by hehfest; 05-26-20 at 11:32 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

hospitals are going broke, they could use the patients

mass events haven't opened up because nobody would be getting sick, and the fear mongering would immediately lose... they have to keep it going a while longer for that magic vaccine!

here's a blast from the past... 2009 episode of "v" that spells out the sick plans of forced inoculations

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ea09002fc74090055ff2748

milwaukee mike

we need to flatten the curve because our hospitals are going to be swamped with patients! lol
    well we didn't have any patients but we still need to distance ourselves! lol
    we still don't have any patients but now we need to wear a mask everywhere! but don't worry we'll let you take it off to eat! lol
    and we need to get everyone tested! just ignore the fact that half the tests are wrong and it's essentially a coin flip! lol

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/healt...ong/index.html

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hospitals are dying out right now, to few patients. No one goes in for check ups or anything now. It's all over the news, laying off nurses and even some doctors around the US..

Another report that came in is there are more reported suicide deaths in the past 30 days then Corona deaths now in the US. That tells you all you need to know. https://abc7news.com/suicide-covid-1...th-by/6201962/

Think about that??? Time to open it all up for our sanity and to keep our Hospitals in business now..

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Unless you’re over the age of 60 and/or morbidly obese you’re going to be fine.

Certainly nothing to take lightly if you’re one of those two

jjgold

The death rate is 5% that is extremely high

Tons of young people that got it and had a battle of their lives

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fake news JJ.

Less then 1% die from it.. Young people don't even show symptoms..

milwaukee mike

we have gone into full-blown communism... when PRIVATE BUSINESSES have to ask permission from the government on reopening, and present "reopening strategies"... here's an idea, just fukking open the doors and let everyone have fun!

oh wait the fun police took over a couple months ago, i forgot that all fun is banned

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

If the death rate was actually 5% do you really think we would be allowed to leave our houses right now?

Has to be closer to 0.3% than 5.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Attention whoring is at an all time high due to no sports to bet on. You got people making stupid threads like this to get action.

jjgold

1.7 million cases USA

I believe approx 100,000 deaths

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    If the death rate was actually 5% do you really think we would be allowed to leave our houses right now?

Has to be closer to 0.3% than 5.
    Yes it's closer to 0.3%. Dr. Gottlieb says about 1%.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    we have gone into full-blown communism... when PRIVATE BUSINESSES have to ask permission from the government on reopening, and present "reopening strategies"... here's an idea, just fukking open the doors and let everyone have fun!

oh wait the fun police took over a couple months ago, i forgot that all fun is banned
    Private businesses have long been subject to safety and health regulations, no?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Hospitals are dying out right now, to few patients. No one goes in for check ups or anything now. It's all over the news, laying off nurses and even some doctors around the US..

Another report that came in is there are more reported suicide deaths in the past 30 days then Corona deaths now in the US. That tells you all you need to know. https://abc7news.com/suicide-covid-1...th-by/6201962/

Think about that??? Time to open it all up for our sanity and to keep our Hospitals in business now..
    This is true. Which makes it all the more nonsense that doctors and hospitals are faking the numbers and want this to continue. If anything, it is underrreported.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    hospitals are going broke, they could use the patients

mass events haven't opened up because nobody would be getting sick, and the fear mongering would immediately lose... they have to keep it going a while longer for that magic vaccine!

here's a blast from the past... 2009 episode of "v" that spells out the sick plans of forced inoculations

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ea09002fc74090055ff2748
    I remember that. I loved the original V back in the 80's. But it's science fiction.

Put your money down on big outbreaks come late October in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit and Miami.
    Last edited by d2bets; 05-27-20 at 11:57 AM.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last