sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

All the smoke: TMAC

Hall of famer TMAC. chills went down mine spine when he talked about Kobe. this is the greatest hoop podcast on the planet.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I’m sure , but can’t do 90 minutes on your word

sosawestbrook

I am just the middleman. the choice is yours. many here are completely misinformed and rely on double dealing news outlets with hidden agendas. this is real basketball topics, straight from the source.

sosawestbrook

Tmac highlights tonight and a 2.5g jernt stuffed with mixed West coast indicas. what will I play in the background? Tmac said hes been bumping Ross so we might do that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sosa
    Have a beer

sosawestbrook

Tmac is one of the greatest scorers the game has ever seen. he was literally unstoppable because he possessed elite quickness and fluidity while standing tall at 6foot8. he had one of the illest pullup jumpshots of ALL TIME, but could kill you off the dribble too if he so pleased. however he wanted it, he got it. you had to hope he had an off night because he was gonna get his 30 one way or another. like he says on the podcast, he could have played any sport he wanted to. his athleticism was god given but basketball was most def his calling card. however, due to injuries we never got to see his career play out. I think we would be idolizing Tmac like we do Kobe if good health was on his side. he would be a staple in the top 10 of all time discussions & easily one of the most skilled to ever touch the court.

sosawestbrook

bout to spark up. Ima enjoy this one.

sosawestbrook

about 30mins in. have seen a GODLY amount of buckets. 2500pts in one season SHEESH. Raw papers holding strong. Ross said "ambition is priceless, thats something thats in your VEINS" & I felt that. gotta keep that energy.

sidenote: early 2000's logos/jerseys/warmups were JUST AWESOME can we have those back??? ~ nostalgia

sosawestbrook

vid complete. jernt still lit. feel like hooping now. great players will do that to you. wish we would give the greats more love. I feel like we MUST give the roses to those that can still smell them. it is imperative to move the game forward. basketball will surpass soccer & football as the most popular sport on the planet SOON. check the numbers. the REAL numbers. this shit is about attention. what a beautiful game this is. so pure, and it is because of guys like TMAC. thank you for the blessings over the years Hall of Famer.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Tmac is one of the greatest playoff performers I've ever seen that never was able to really win a playoff series. Guy was always lights out in the playoffs and his teammates melted down.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Tmac is one of the greatest playoff performers I've ever seen that never was able to really win a playoff series. Guy was always lights out in the playoffs and his teammates melted down.
    hes a dog. this is and always will be a team game though. he got a championship level team, and then he got hurt. he speaks on this during the podcast. getting that ring is so tough.

sosawestbrook

shtill smoking. have not had a night like this in a while. young Sosa solo dolo. rolling up healthy greens and drinking wine. fancy shit, but Im in the lab studying the game. I love this shit so much. I told you about Shai, said these young Canadian boys are basketball savants. I told you about Trae. ATL got next. I said Lonzo would be great. his brother is a STAR. I told you Ja was the greatest point guard prospect of this era. Memphis boys in the playoffs. its all written. when the times comes, Ima kill this shit. again. ima kill this shit AGAIN. meet me at the winners circle. BLESSINGS.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Well okay....That must be some good smoke.

sosawestbrook

I think its the wine. I haven't had wine since..I dont even know when. I forgot what this combination felt like. Im ready for whatever. I appreciate this forum for providing an outlet because I need to spaz out like this sometimes. this is offseason Sosa though. in season Sosa is..sheesh. just different. I CANT WAIT FOR SPORTS TO COME BACK.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    hes a dog. this is and always will be a team game though. he got a championship level team, and then he got hurt. he speaks on this during the podcast. getting that ring is so tough.
    His career ended very early, started breaking down in what should have been his prime years. Think he's lucky to make the HoF. No doubt one of the best to ever play though when he was at his peak. Was pretty much just as good as Kobe for a 4-5 year period, with exception of worse defense. Everything else though--those two were always the 2 best players in the NBA, I even believed TMac was better than Iverson.

Would take those 3 as 1 2 and 3 as top 3 players from like 2001-2005. Duncan and Shaq both on outside looking in.

Goat Milk

Trae Young is one of the biggest liabilities I've ever seen in the history of basketball. He'll get you 30 but until he can check his opponent, ATL will never win anything. Look at how bad that ATL D is even though they got Collins, Hunter, Reddish, and these guys who are known for their defense. It's all because Young can't even guard a backup PG.

Goat Milk

vid complete. jernt still lit. feel like hooping now. great players will do that to you. wish we would give the greats more love. I feel like we MUST give the roses to those that can still smell them. it is imperative to move the game forward. basketball will surpass soccer & football as the most popular sport on the planet SOON. check the numbers. the REAL numbers. this shit is about attention. what a beautiful game this is. so pure, and it is because of guys like TMAC. thank you for the blessings over the years Hall of Famer.
    Soccer will always be #1. Even a player you've never heard of has like 15 million followers on Instagram, same as a guy like KD, who is arguably the best. Soccer is an older game and will always be beloved more across the world where all you need is 1 ball and a dirt field.

sosawestbrook

His career ended very early, started breaking down in what should have been his prime years. Think he's lucky to make the HoF. No doubt one of the best to ever play though when he was at his peak. Was pretty much just as good as Kobe for a 4-5 year period, with exception of worse defense. Everything else though--those two were always the 2 best players in the NBA, I even believed TMac was better than Iverson.

Would take those 3 as 1 2 and 3 as top 3 players from like 2001-2005. Duncan and Shaq both on outside looking in.
    100% agree.

Trae Young is one of the biggest liabilities I've ever seen in the history of basketball. He'll get you 30 but until he can check his opponent, ATL will never win anything. Look at how bad that ATL D is even though they got Collins, Hunter, Reddish, and these guys who are known for their defense. It's all because Young can't even guard a backup PG.
    its not just 30 though. its 30 AND 10. in his 2nd year? as an all star starter? rare territory. careful with that "hes too small & he cant play defense" narrative. that has existed forever and it has never held any weight. Nash, AI, Curry? all had the same said about them. those are MVPs and legends of our game, and Trae is tasting high level success earlier then any of em.

Soccer will always be #1. Even a player you've never heard of has like 15 million followers on Instagram, same as a guy like KD, who is arguably the best. Soccer is an older game and will always be beloved more across the world where all you need is 1 ball and a dirt field.
    I should have been more specific by saying the NBA as a league will be the most popular in the world. soccer in general will probably still stay on top. though the same qualities that make soccer great apply for basketball as well. you still just need a ball and a hoop.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Slept all day and back quit on em

But of course he could ball

he on list with penny and grant hill

with injuries

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

T Mac better than Iverson?

gtfo

i mean he’s how much taller?

I hate this debates as they are meaningless

but cmon

how you gonna compare injury guy all the time vs a guy that played hurt 24/7 and gave it everything

then take the former

tracy was great but no work ethic
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 05-23-20 at 08:28 PM.

sosawestbrook

Tmac could drop 30 in his sleep. his skill level was unprecedented. nevermind the God-given attributes. he had a wicked handle with ability to break the defense down on all 3 levels. back to the basket game was pure, could fade away over the left and right shoulders. pullup hesi was literally an unstoppable move. his offensive repertoire was complete. like, he was the "FINAL BOSS" that you got to play at the end of the game who had 99 everything. he's KD before KD.

was he better then AI? I don't know, maybe. more skilled? absolutely. there is a difference between those 2 things. one is measurable & the other is just a matter of opinion.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

T-MAC was the man. Wish guys stepped up for him, cause like you said he was one of the greatest playoff performers of all time. Up there with Dirk, Sir Charles, Timmy and Durant, that's some fine company.

1. Michael Jordan* 28.60
    2. George Mikan* 28.51
    3. LeBron James 28.28
    4. Shaquille O'Neal* 26.13
    5. Hakeem Olajuwon* 25.69
    6. Chris Paul 24.50
    7. Kevin Durant 24.42
    8. Tim Duncan* 24.28
    9. Charles Barkley* 24.18
    10. Dirk Nowitzki 23.82
    11. Tracy McGrady* 23.40
    12. Dolph Schayes* 23.29
    13. Russell Westbrook 23.25
    14. Jerry West* 23.06
    15. David Robinson* 23.02
    16. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar* 23.01
    17. Stephen Curry 23.00
    18. Kawhi Leonard 23.00
    19. Magic Johnson* 22.95
    20. Wilt Chamberlain* 22.75

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I hear ya

but he’s not KD either , Durant got a solid 2-3 inches on him

that skill set doesn’t come with that height

but once again just irrelevant convo

like every other nba comparison

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

The most OG 33 seconds in NBA history

Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave SteveKerrsJunk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

That was epic

miss yao

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Tmac broke my heart, his injuries derailed what could have been a legendary career and the last time I had a favorite player.

I'll never forget those piece of sht refs when Houston lost to Dallas and Utah after being up in the series with homecourt in hand.

Goat Milk

100% agree.

its not just 30 though. its 30 AND 10. in his 2nd year? as an all star starter? rare territory. careful with that "hes too small & he cant play defense" narrative. that has existed forever and it has never held any weight. Nash, AI, Curry? all had the same said about them. those are MVPs and legends of our game, and Trae is tasting high level success earlier then any of em.

I should have been more specific by saying the NBA as a league will be the most popular in the world. soccer in general will probably still stay on top. though the same qualities that make soccer great apply for basketball as well. you still just need a ball and a hoop.
    Not saying Young isn't good, he's a stud, but there's a reason Nash didn't win rings. Also AI was a savage on defense, he'll lock you up bro. Young is much worse at D than Curry as well. Hopefully he'll realize soon enough that NBA playoff games aren't like a game of 2k where you can just go back and forth. Right now his stats are meaningless without Ws. He's got a badass young team.