stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All lives matter, why you go skin color on us Stevie? ...

I'm just having me a little fun is all.
    I'm a son of a career military man, I was taught no skin color.
    I want the best man possible next to me in that foxhole, if he's black I don't care.

Now having said that.....

Free at last, free at last.....

(just having me some fun)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'm just having me a little fun is all.
    I'm a son of a career military man, I was taught no skin color.
    I want the best man possible next to me in that foxhole, if he's black I don't care.

Now having said that.....

Free at last, free at last.....

(just having me some fun)
    Yes Stevie I know.. All good.. That's why I did the ...

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i saw a lawyer talking about this and it looks like citizens have almost as many rights as police when doing a citizens arrest in georgia. so they might not have committed a crime. that law seems crazy to me. i think its fine to let citizens restrain suspected criminals with reasonable physical force but not with guns unless it was a serious violent crime. if you want to try to restrain ppl for trespass then you just have to accept the risk of getting beaten up in my opinion. a regular citizen pulling a gun on someone just seems like it could easily lead to a fatal confrontation where both sides think that they were only defending themselves.
    Georgia State Law says, "to make a citizen arrest, a person must witness a crime being committed and detain the suspect until police reach the scene."

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Georgia State Law says, "to make a citizen arrest, a person must witness a crime being committed and detain the suspect until police reach the scene."
    A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
    Exactly, thats what my comment says. If your referring to the McMichaels, they witnessed no crime. That defense will not hold up in Ga. court. The police have not connected the kid to any crime.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Exactly, thats what my comment says. If your referring to the McMichaels, they witnessed no crime. That defense will not hold up in Ga. court. The police have not connected the kid to any crime.
    Illegal Trespassing and not jogging to work out like the fake news media portrayed it to be is a crime, not punishable by death though .

The young brother shouldn't have bum rushed the white Hicks holding the guns though. How stupid can you be? Bad move by the trespassing victim. He dead now.. Shiiit happens..

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

they dont need to witness it if its a felony and the person is trying to escape. they only need reasonable suspicion. if a neighbor told them they saw the guy enter a private house all they need is to reasonably believe he was entering in an attempt to steal something for them to believe he committed felony burglary.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Hman 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

LeBron will regret his tweet but he will cry even more

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Now with this Video evidence I just went from possible manslaughter charges to NO CHARGES all at.. Self Defense..

Justified shooting. Black dude committing multiple crimes and was assaulting the Hick white guy with the shotgun trying to execute a citizens arrest which was justified!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Ahmaud Arbery's family have said that this wasn't him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fake news says these white hicks were hunting this innocent Black Jogger down and shot him in cold blood like a lynching..

TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS REPORTING AND RACE BAITING!!!

If these were 2 Black dudes in a pick up truck with shot guns trying to stop a white guy that was trespassing and up to no good and he got shot and killed in this manner I'D SAY THE SAME... Color of skin has nothing to with it..

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Fake news says these white hicks were hunting this innocent Black Jogger down and shot him in cold blood like a lynching..

TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS REPORTING AND RACE BAITING!!!

If these were 2 Black dudes in a pick up truck with shot guns trying to stop a white guy that was trespassing and up to no good and he got shot and killed in this manner I'D SAY THE SAME... Color of skin has nothing to with it..
    Yeah I think those 2 guys should go to jail permanently, but I am getting sick and tired of hearing from the agenda-driven media that the guy was simply "out jogging."

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL

C'mon man. You're just making it look worse.

Hockey...let me ask you. Do you believe OJ was innocent or guilty?

stevenash

Color of skin has nothing to with it..
    Correct.
    People need to call it as it is, not call it as they want it to be.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Hman discussing race is like jj giving hair styling tips.

George Bush is more accepted in black community than Jason Whitlock. Nobody rides with him.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Not guilty! They should be reimbursed for the 3 bullets they used and throw in some gas money.
    I hope you and your family get gang raped before having bullets put into their worthless heads. May all of the bad things in life happen to you and your subhuman family.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Hman discussing race is like jj giving hair styling tips.

George Bush is more accepted in black community than Jason Whitlock. Nobody rides with him.

My kids are bi-racial

Pretty sure I have FAR MORE right to discuss race than you do.

I hope you and your family get gang raped before having bullets put into their worthless heads. May all of the bad things in life happen to you and your subhuman family.
    And like we've already said, stone cold evidence showing ppl are guilty and rightfully shot is and never will be good enough for racists like yourself.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Gritter come on pal. Not a nice thing to say

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

I havent had the time to read all of the replies. All I have to say is to the race-baiter James: Where are you when black intruders enter white peoples homes and rape their women or shoot the men and burglarize the place? It sounds to me that those folks are hunted inside their homes, much less when they walk outside. So to you, Mr. big-mouth superstar, WTF to you, too. When is the last time you saw a white man break into a blacks home and do that? And funny you mention nothing at all about black on black shooting deaths.. Instead of paying attention to your personal stats, perhaps you should take a peek at those stats instead. WTF again.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

And, BTW, he doesn't look much like he was jogging to me.

Kermit

I just seen a goofy white twink trying to prove some kind of point by jogging while carrying a TV through his neighborhood while his neighbors cheered him on.

mwgmwalker
    mwgmwalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I just seen a goofy white twink trying to prove some kind of point by jogging while carrying a TV through his neighborhood while his neighbors cheered him on.
    Link?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Correct.
    People need to call it as it is, not call it as they want it to be.
    Yup a crime is a crime and a murder is a murder in this day and age and it happens in all races and alot.. Color of skin has nothing to do with..

Media just loves to play the race card when it's white on black damage. Makes for great ratings!!

When it's the other way around they don't even report it most of the time.. They won't ever call it a black guy shot a white business owner in an armed robbery.. They will say the business owner was shot and killed by so and so.. Race never mentioned.

It's just such a joke these days as it only goes one way. The race blame game doesn't help society come together as that just divides people of color and makes them take sides and hate more!!!

Call a crime a crime and leave race out of it. That's keeping it real..

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by mwgmwalker View Post
    Link?

https://www.tiktok.com/music/origina...66657197492997

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

I am taking a position of neutrality on this one

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This wasn't even a chargeable crime anymore, video evidence shows this...

Black dude charged the man with a shot gun whom was trying to make a citizens arrest and then he started to grab the gun and beat on him and then got shot and killed for his aggressive actions.

This was after the black dude was seen trespassing on tape and up to no good.. Black dude was not out jogging to exercise, he was out looking to steal stuff and got spotted. Began running and jog to evade..

The vids show this..

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrong View Post
    I am taking a position of neutrality on this one
    My stance is and always will be judge a man (well one shouldn't judge at all) but judge a man by the content of what's in his heart and not the color of skin.

Well that works for me and that's just me.

Prejudice is taught, you aren't born with it.
    A two day old white infant is in a hospital infirmary next to a two day old black infant.
    Do you think those two infants are hating on each other because of skin color?
    No, but they will be if their parents and other influential people tell them that the other individual is inferior because of race, color, or creed.

Kermit

This case gets more interesting by the day.

Suspects in Ahmaud Arbery killing had confrontation with young black man days before shooting

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...voa-story.html

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    That is correct, but the accepted version of the story is that the hillbillies drove past the black, stopped, got out of truck but stood at or near truck. They did not hunt or approach the black, they yelled at him to stop, and asked to speak w him.

At this point, if he just runs away he's fine. But even the cell phone footage shows him jogging in and out of the screen then aggressively charging the 2 hillbillies.

That lapse in judgment, that act right there, and the fact the hillbillies had every right to defend themselves at that point, is why no charges were filed.

There are 3 witnesses (2 hillbillies and 1 cell phone) that show self defense and assault/ battery by black kid.

The other side of the story will never be heard because that witness, the black kid, is dead
    in georgia they would be called rednecks not hillbillies

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

knew I'd get someone fired up
    Last edited by big joe 1212; 05-13-20 at 12:56 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

My stance is and always will be judge a man (well one shouldn't judge at all) but judge a man by the content of what's in his heart and not the color of skin.

Well that works for me and that's just me.

Prejudice is taught, you aren't born with it.
    A two day old white infant is in a hospital infirmary next to a two day old black infant.
    Do you think those two infants are hating on each other because of skin color?
    No, but they will be if their parents and other influential people tell them that the other individual is inferior because of race, color, or creed.
    Of course one should judge, but with righteous judgment. That just means observe and discern. The funniest thing about the aversion to the word "judge" is on the basis that only God judges, which of course is true in the ultimate sense, so obviously we aren't talking about that particular or final judgment. Thus, silly to bring up.

Prejudice is learned, and a lot of the time it is correct judgment, by the way. You prejudge people precisely because it works, if you actually think about it. It's a survival mechanism. You prejudge animals, don't you? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't hang out with a tiger if you had anything to say about it = wise move.

But prejudice, to an extent, is also innate. We evolved as group (larger and kin) beings, so we naturally distrust those who don't look like us. And that's a characteristic that all people have, and always have had, and always will have. What's more, we are attracted to certain things, less to others, and have aversions to certain things entirely.

None of those are learned. They are hard wired. Do what you want with these truths what you wish, but I'm just the messenger telling you the kumbaya world is actually much more dangerous, because it's the most dishonest.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Of course one should judge, but with righteous judgment. That just means observe and discern. The funniest thing about the aversion to the word "judge" is on the basis that only God judges, which of course is true in the ultimate sense, so obviously we aren't talking about that particular or final judgment. Thus, silly to bring up.

Prejudice is learned, and a lot of the time it is correct judgment, by the way. You prejudge people precisely because it works, if you actually think about it. It's a survival mechanism. You prejudge animals, don't you? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't hang out with a tiger if you had anything to say about it = wise move.

But prejudice, to an extent, is also innate. We evolved as group (larger and kin) beings, so we naturally distrust those who don't look like us. And that's a characteristic that all people have, and always have had, and always will have. What's more, we are attracted to certain things, less to others, and have aversions to certain things entirely.

None of those are learned. They are hard wired. Do what you want with these truths what you wish, but I'm just the messenger telling you the kumbaya world is actually much more dangerous, because it's the most dishonest.
    Interesting and astute post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Trayvon Martin 2.0. ~ tiresome.

Oh yeah, but Zimmerman was on his back getting beat to death plus + he is a hispanic jewish man. Was not a white man. Another major deception by the media.

Move along!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22798

Lebron is a Racist & stirring the Racial Pot like he always does, Worthless

First ... 456789 Last