wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Video: Trump suggest using disinfectant injections to cure CV19

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

0.0% chance this stupid fukk wins a 2nd term
    Points Awarded:

HockeyRocks gave Emily_Haines 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    0.0% chance this stupid fukk wins a 2nd term
    You got it all wrong man. Trump might be the dumbest president of all times but his base is also stupid and they are plenty
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mezmurized2

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Saloon

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

ok that just ended trump 2020

he had a hell of a run however, you have to tip the hat a bit.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

We finally got something sports related that’s not a repeat and this clown is still on Trumps jock strap

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

relax

Donald Trump: 'The kidney has a very special place in the heart'

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Fake news headline again

The TDS is strong with some of you.

Trump wins a second term easy

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during his daily Covid-19 briefing. A senior health official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering or trying to develop such a treatment option.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during his daily Covid-19 briefing. A senior health official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering or trying to develop such a treatment option.

TDS

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

All Trump supportes with Covid-19 should inject clorox in their lungs and take a bottle of the pills Trump is promoting and tell us what happens.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    All Trump supportes with Covid-19 should inject clorox in their lungs and take a bottle of the pills Trump is promoting and tell us what happens.
    TDSers think that he was referring clorox or something along those lines and immediately lose their minds, even though you have the actual video right there to watch for yourselves.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Can't believe he said that.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    TDSers think that he was referring clorox or something along those lines and immediately lose their minds, even though you have the actual video right there to watch for yourselves.
    Then let's talk about what he said in the actual video. He literally suggested injecting disinfectant into people because it cleans the virus from surfaces

He's babbling about something when he clearly has no idea of the science behind it. Hell, he more or less admitted himself he had no idea. So what was the point? He's just going to stand there and guess things?

And could you do me a favor and explain your need to defend this absolute buffoon at every corner? As much as I question your intelligence for supporting such a moron, you're 100% guaranteed still smarter than he is. So why? I'd truly be curious to get into the mind of a Trump supporter who can spell and form coherent sentences

Recognizing that this guy is one of the stupidest and most incompetent individuals to ever wield this much power isn't TDS, man. It is truly fking insane that this guy is the leader of our nation, full stop

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

dwight is right though. trump is so stupid he may not know the definition of disinfectants.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

That is one confused man

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

You know what else kills a virus? Orange Juice. What else? Coca-Cola. No test trials of those being injected into the blood stream though.

The "logic" (if you want to call it that) is the same one people use when talking about chemotherapy or vaccines. Why would I inject poison into my body? Why would I inject the virus I'm fighting into my body?

Every virologist in the world today "Damn, why didn't we think of that? Just shine some light and run sum disinfectant through the old pipes?"

Then again, Trump is known to believe that your body is basically a battery, and that exercise depletes the battery, so working out actually shortens your life span. (Google Trump and John O'Donnell)
    Last edited by Nitrogen; 04-23-20 at 09:20 PM.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

I'm old enough to remember republicans getting mad at Michelle Obama for trying to encourage kids to each vegetables.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Then let's talk about what he said in the actual video. He literally suggested injecting disinfectant into people because it cleans the virus from surfaces

He's babbling about something when he clearly has no idea of the science behind it. Hell, he more or less admitted himself he had no idea. So what was the point? He's just going to stand there and guess things?

And could you do me a favor and explain your need to defend this absolute buffoon at every corner? As much as I question your intelligence for supporting such a moron, you're 100% guaranteed still smarter than he is. So why? I'd truly be curious to get into the mind of a Trump supporter who can spell and form coherent sentences

Recognizing that this guy is one of the stupidest and most incompetent individuals to ever wield this much power isn't TDS, man. It is truly fking insane that this guy is the leader of our nation, full stop
    have you ever got a shot in your life? Think about how its done? A needle (syringe) injects some medicine. Right? Ya Trump was talking about sunlight and I am sure we all have heard the term "sunlight is the best disinfectant". That's likely what happened. Immediately, people rush to social media pretending he meant actual disinfectant. LOL.

He spends hours every week with these pressers and taking stupid questions from some of the dumbest people on Earth who work in the press.

So he mumbled up something and immediately people lose their shit. That's fukking hilarious to me.

I don't defend Trump at every turn. I just don't attack him for every little penetrating thing like so many of you do. I realize he makes mistake as all humans do. He's such a great president so far. Nearly everything is better since he became president before the Chinese virus pandemic affected the world.

Go ahead and spin this all ya want. It won't change the facts.

Covfefe

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Gotta go buy me some sprays

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Trump simply repeats what the guy who spoke before him said.

Maybe the "expert" / "doctor" that spoke before Trump, needs to be fired.

antifoil
    Update your status

nice. that seems even worst. dwight's position is that trump thinks you can take sunlight, put it in a syringe and inject it into someone to cure a disease.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    I'm old enough to remember republicans getting mad at Michelle Obama for trying to encourage kids to each vegetables.
    She was way out of line!

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I can see tomorrow’s recommendations.

Drink Listerine!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

How can you be stupid but also a billonaire

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

When did he say to inject cleaning agents intravenously?
    answer: never

This is why you're a bunch of shitty gamblers, you don't know how to pay attention.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

this guy makes it sound like cleaning products are readily available for consumption. so much winning!

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4069

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

This is why you're a bunch of shitty gamblers, you don't know how to pay attention.

That's what he said. LOL.

antifoil
    Update your status

guys, trumps wants his supports to do the tide challenge.

antifoil
    Update your status

i guess most people don't know the definition of disinfectant, but it clear most people on this forum don't wash or clean. or as dwight suggest he wants people to inject uv radiations, if that indeed is what he was still referring to.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

We must remember these are the same people who think Obama was a good president, voted for Crooked Hillary, will vote for Biden, think Trump colluded with Russia, think Trump called neo nazi's in Charlottesville "very fine people", believe in Santa Claus and ......

antifoil
    Update your status

we must remember that trumps value to a person in the top 10 percent in income isn't mutual exclusive to thinking he is a dumbfukk.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Start out as an inherited trillionaire, then lose most of your dad's money until you're "only" a billionaire.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    You seen trump's income tax? Trump trunk bound when loans due if not president. Bank on it. THEY don't commit suicide.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

This sounded bizarre so I had to watch the video for myself.

And go figure, he's clearly talking to the guy that was just up there at the podium. Clearly referring to that guy about the uv light, disinfectant, etc. Trump never said it was his idea. He kept referring to the 'experts' the entire time.

The way it was portrayed I thought Trump had told people to spray the inside of your body with Lysol.

What the hell do people get out of creating fake hysteria?

TDS is dangerous.

1234 Last