Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Fish is a good guy i would be worried about the other side more....
    Clueless and naive to think otherwise

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

Clueless and naive to think otherwise
    You've been careful to let other people lie for you around here so far. But now you have started, please go ahead and spill the full truth, or directly lie, for yourself.

If you prefer, simply tell the crowd here the truth about how much you claim he owed to Fishhead. We don't need to fully expose you as the complete liar and backstabber you really are. That should be enough to show people here what has been going on by itself.

Go Fishhead. You opened your mouth. Back it up pal. Tell the people what was done to you. ;-)

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You've been careful to let other people lie for you around here so far. But now you have started, please go ahead and spill the full truth, or directly lie, for yourself.

If you prefer, simply tell the crowd here the truth about how much you claim he owed to Fishhead. We don't need to fully expose you as the complete liar and backstabber you really are. That should be enough to show people here what has been going on by itself.

Go Fishhead. You opened your mouth. Back it up pal. Tell the people what was done to you. ;-)
    Sorry Fish, I know we met and all but I met Optional as well and I would believe him over you here. Especially since I also know Yisman has been a honest person for years.

So the question is why would you do this?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fishhead very generous

I never paid when I had visits with him whether in Tampa or Vegas
    jj i will meet you in tampa

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I don’t even get this anyone hustling bet points really needs a life or are we talking real cash here

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Sorry Fish, I know we met and all but I met Optional as well and I would believe him over you here. Especially since I also know Yisman has been a honest person for years.

I'll tell you privately if he does not clear this up now.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Let’s just quit speaking in fukin codes and say what the fuk happened
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave pilebuck13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Guy fukked his ex out of a few dollars.

Poor billsfan married the wrong Fish.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-20-20 at 03:37 AM.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Do what?
    There is another forum where Yisman owes many just in their juicefree wagering forum alone.....he has completely ignored all inquiries that owe him and in fact has not been seen on that forum for 15 months.

He owes thousands just in that arena, including myself a small sum.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    What the hell are you talking about, lolol
    What ex???
    Last edited by shari91; 04-20-20 at 03:37 AM.

Optional

Don't deflect with other issues that came later, due to your actions, Fishhead.

But that's a good start. It was small sum.

How many days was this small sum owing before you and KR decided to crucify him as a stiff?

And why did KR care anyway?

Was it that you were stiffing KR and he was angry, so when you blamed not being able to pay on Yisman "stiffing" you this "small sum" he went beserk and decide to try to ruin Yisman's reputation?

And is it true that you and the rest of the private no vig forum threw him under the bus as well, and you never corrected anyone?

Is that pretty much how this started out Fishhead?

And did someone you back stabbed like that then refuse to pay a debt of honor to you afterward? (and the rest of your gang by the sounds)

What goes around comes around. Act with dishonor and don't expect sympathy when you come over here and squeal that you and your rat pals are treated the same way in return.

Fishhead

They love the drama and think it brings traffic as well I suspect.

FH and KR apparently stitched up Yisman for fun and traffic and we have had to put up with people here ripping on Yisman over it for ages on here now. Personally don't like that group using SBR to play their games or get revenge on each other.
    Wrong, good fuking grief

.....and why the hell would I give a rats ass about traffic at Kinger’s forum

Lunatics abound in forumville, my God!!!

Yisman huge stiff, as well as jerkoff it appears....I feel for those he owes

Fishhead

I’m sure will see PIMike at SP down the road and discuss, he can relay the 100% facts to you about Yikesman since you seem so damn entrenched in his legacy

On that , enjoy your silly salooon

OUT

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Yisman huge stiff, as well as jerkoff it appears....I feel for those he owes
    Still deflecting. :\

Yisman did not discuss this with me. Those details came from someone inside the situation.

Is that story about right?

Be a man and tell the people here who want to keep hammering him on your behalf the truth.

Fishhead

Still deflecting. :\

Yisman did not discuss this with me. Those details came from someone inside the situation.

Is that story about right?

Be a man and tell the people here who want to keep hammering him on your behalf the truth.
    Are you mentally challenged in some type of capacity???

See post #115

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

FH and KR apparently stitched up Yisman for fun and traffic and we have had to put up with people here ripping on Yisman over it for ages on here now. Personally don't like that group using SBR to play their games or get revenge on each other.
    Optional, you know me and know i wouldnt feed you a bullshit story.

Yisman indeed made a bunch of bets and stiffed them when he lost.

Whether he was outted appropriately or not has nothing to do with his stiffing. He could have paid thise owed and told them to penetrate off. But instead he used it as an excuse to stiff.

What about the other people not affiliated with KR or Fish that were also stiffed?

Its like Brock in this thread calling Boat an asshole because Boat wanted him to pay his stiffed wagers. Stiffs always blame someone else as to why they stiffed.
    Last edited by downsouth; 04-18-20 at 11:15 AM.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave downsouth 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: IAG

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Just for the record, YISMAN did in fact stiff a number of posters over there. Not your problem, I realize. But to state otherwise is irresponsible on your part.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Everything is all well again

some time and perspective and a good night's sleep can allow people to change their gut reactions.

but most won't come back and publically apologize.

from Boat this morning.

Im sorry.

Yes some people you know owed me. I said "forget" it. Than shoved it in your face.
    Not cool,or classy. It was child like petty on my part.

Simply struck me very hurtful coming from a friend who said i wasnt a good credit risk.

If one of the dullards had said that. Who cares. Somone I respect and want to respect and trust me says that. Well i wear my emotions on my sleave.

All that said. No justifiable excuse for my words or actions. I regret them

Im sorry.

-BBB
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Chi_archie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

^^^thanks for posting this

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

SBR Brass contacted BBB... Brass could cut his CR nuts off if they wanted

BBB was pressured -- He caved in

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Yisman certainly owes several people, myself included. He is a STIFF and not to be trusted.

BAUS

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

Optional, you know me and know i wouldnt feed you a bullshit story.

Yisman indeed made a bunch of bets and stiffed them when he lost.

Whether he was outted appropriately or not has nothing to do with his stiffing. He could have paid thise owed and told them to penetrate off. But instead he used it as an excuse to stiff.

What about the other people not affiliated with KR or Fish that were also stiffed?

Its like Brock in this thread calling Boat an asshole because Boat wanted him to pay his stiffed wagers. Stiffs always blame someone else as to why they stiffed.

I don't doubt you. Probably a bit triggered by another thread trying to bring their problems to SBR to shame each other, at the same time as getting sick of people throwing hate around SBR on behalf of these guys over their last issue.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i work and give so much each yr to the make a wish in real life........have a great weekend and polish the pro beside you name each day.gl sir
    Good for you. Make our wish come true and post somewhere else.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Fishdick has been a clown since day one. Lies about his bets, wins etc...He is just another middle aged nobody looking for that big score. Chasing offers around city for a cooler or $20 free play sounds like a sad life.

I still love his lie about hitting a big vp progressive at PH years ago and I called my friend over there who said it had either yet to be hit or the person who had hit it was not fh or part of a team.

Cant wait for him to post his “sharp can’t miss” plays and when it is a loser at halftime he posts that it worked out well for him because he played other side.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Wait... Optional is saying yisman isn’t a stiff?

Why do these morons think yisman is god? He’s a low life shot taking pos.

I can confirm.

Dude still in contests here running betpoints books while owing money.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Don't deflect with other issues that came later, due to your actions, Fishhead.

But that's a good start. It was small sum.

How many days was this small sum owing before you and KR decided to crucify him as a stiff?

And why did KR care anyway?

Was it that you were stiffing KR and he was angry, so when you blamed not being able to pay on Yisman "stiffing" you this "small sum" he went beserk and decide to try to ruin Yisman's reputation?

And is it true that you and the rest of the private no vig forum threw him under the bus as well, and you never corrected anyone?

Is that pretty much how this started out Fishhead?

And did someone you back stabbed like that then refuse to pay a debt of honor to you afterward? (and the rest of your gang by the sounds)

What goes around comes around. Act with dishonor and don't expect sympathy when you come over here and squeal that you and your rat pals are treated the same way in return.
    Guy owes and you’re making excuses?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I don't doubt you. Probably a bit triggered by another thread trying to bring their problems to SBR to shame each other, at the same time as getting sick of people throwing hate around SBR on behalf of these guys over their last issue.
    I have no idea on the bickering/fight/ or whatever between Boat and Fish. I have no issue with either party involved.

When someone does what Yisman has pulled though I truly believe it should be plastered across other areas if for nothing more than a warning to anyone who may potentially be involved in the future.

I know SBR does not allow cash transactions here but believe it or not, it happens. Yisman himself has booked plenty of peoples cash bets from this site. And Yisman has been stiffed plenty of times doing it as well.
    The other site gets its rap for stiffs and arguing and you're right. Its got its fair share of shit bags but no more than any other site. Honestly, the biggest shit bag of them all (Landers) posted multiple times in this thread. That site also has plenty of cash contest go with little to no issues.

I've met and chatted with you enough to know I have nothing against you, SBR, or anywhere else for that matter but Yisman is in the wrong here and a spotlight should be put on it anywhere possible.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

BBB bails out Brock and now Brock over here talking shit about BBB .. Now there's a guy I want posting on my forum...

From what I see BBB a stand up guy. Who has he ever stiffed ?

Brock should pay Boater back and apologize , or atleast apologize for now .
    Last edited by firstclass; 04-18-20 at 02:34 PM.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post

Poor billsfan married the wrong Fish.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-20-20 at 03:41 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Your pal Boat from across the street is saying your family and friends had alligator arms when paying a 5k tab and you never squared up with him? You really that kind of guy..then Boat offers a bet of 1k and you won't expect saying you can't trust him. Lol
    Never change Fishhead!!
    Alligator arms

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Optional gotta feel like a real shithrat trying to stand up and back stiff boy yisman.

Will be waiting for optional to apologize to all he banned and gave infractions to who spoke out against yisman.

If you could get that done by midnight and have that stiff banned by then that would be great.

Thank You

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Fishhead is a fukking fraud.

He takes this "forumville" shit as if it were his oxygen. He needs people to think he has a clue.

He was a broke penetrate taxi driver. He is shit, and he couldn't pick a penetrating win if you gave him the winning side. You think he understands angles and probablilites? Jesus Christ. Tell him to get in line to get another fukking toaster.

First 12345 Last