Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Florida Derby Thread

Card is crazy just took me 2+ hours for the first 5

Share all your thoughts

Race 1

#12 Enjoyitwhilewecan (12/1) , I suppose Kiran still has a few in the barn after retiring, lightly raced 4 year old filly is trying the lawn for the first time, but is beautifully breed for it. They tried to get on the grass 6 weeks ago but since they were off over 11 months , ran in the slop instead and just missed by a head. Training great since that, and big pilot upgrade from Maragh to Luis. Big chance at a big number. #4 Niko’s Dream (6/1) , Hasn’t ran in over 5 months, but that isn’t unusual from this patient barn. Watched this horse run all last year in NY and likes to pick a up a slice. 7/10 in the money lifetime. Note the insane prep work going 5/8’s in 57 and 4! on the lawn. Stretching out off the bench also a positive sign for this barn. I’d prefer Junior , but Dylan can land a share. #5 Zabava (4/1) , 2nd in the running cycle for Mike Maker who employs red hot Florent Geroux in the saddles. Just missed at this level going longer and is 7: 3-0-2 at this distance. Logical #7 Codrington (9/2) finished right with our top choice in the slop last out, but remember top selection has reason to improve being was off 11 months, Zayas for Dobles 5 year old could grab a slice. #3 Woodfin (12/1) Talented 4 year old filly might need a race coming off a 6 month layoff, but wouldn’t surprise. #14 Sweet Hitch Hiker (20/1 AE) Encountered a bunch of trouble in the last after dropping to this level from running against much better in the previous trio. Adds the Blinkers today and switches to a more aggressive jockey who rides this one early when he does. If she gets in, expect this one to be involved early.

Race 2

#6 Travelling Midas (3/1) , Finished 2nd vs similar in the last off a 17 month layoff, Winner Soldado for Pletcher just came up the rail to win back in a huge performance here on Thursday under Saez in at 52 OC. Tyler is back off the 5 day suspension, peep the sharp ticks in the morning including b2b bullets that Shows this Mr Arnold has this one ready for the 2nd off the Layoff try. #10 Gump (8/1) Saffie Joesph has 2 in here as he also saddles the #8 Overdeliver ,that horse is dropping off b2b wire to wire wins and was just in Navarro’s barn christmas time, so I don’t wanna get behind that one. However, This one is moving up and in class and pretty dirtied up. Private Purchase outta 125k race mid december , stretched off a freshening under my favorite rider manny franco, now gets another freshening, and been very sharp on the work tab, while shortening back up which this one clearly seems to prefer. Johnny V takes the mount and I don’t see him riding for this barn often, don’t forget just 3 races back this 4 year gelding was a clear 2nd behind bode express who is running the g3 Hal’s Hope later on in the card. Player #11 Top Seed (9/2) , When Shug and Joel team up you gotta include. Lightly races 4 year chestnut colt outta orb ,tries winners for the first time, and is clearly prepared, just take a look at the work tab. #12 Bernin’ Thru Gold (12/1) Last ran at saratoga, but Henning has this one ready and a Saez in the irons, might have to use too much early to be a part of the pace, but would be no surprise. #5 Beau Luminarie (7/2) to short of a price for me trying winners for the first time in a race that can in many different directions.

Race 3

#3 Largent (3/1) , Lightly raced 4 year old outta Into Mischief has done nothing wrong to date for Pletcher and Saez, never beaten by more than a Head. Major Player. #5 Temple (6/1), Won’t be using on top, but Simply put logical board hitter for Mr. Maker. #7 Proliferate (10/1) , Finished a length and half behind the Largent in the last, Geroux for Casse, underneath. #8 Unleveraged (7/2) , Chad Brown knows how to have them ready, curious to see who rides now that Javy is quarantined. This once 460k purchase is a Must include. #10 Plus Que Parfait (15/1) , Wasn’t too long ago this was was running in the top preps and kentucky derby. Mr Walsh took this horse outta of the risen to star to dubai and won the UAE Derby, only beaten by 5 vs maximum security in the derby, and was giving a very smart 6 month break after all to come back a month ago here and set the pace before weakening. Another Interesting Johnny V enticing, lots to like with a ton of back class trying the grass for just third time at a big price with top flight connections. Note the 5/8’s work on the turf in a minute and 2 for this spin. #12 Tribhuvan (9/2) , Another runner from Chad, who has been based overseas. obviously gets the meds shipping over and joel rides going for 3 straight wins. Just guessing that he might have a different path lined up for this one, because they clearly aren’t all of sudden shipping to the states after 13 races to target this 62.5k. Wait and see approach, exotic player off the bench. #13 Award Winner (8/1) , Speed of the speed, set the pace in that race we spoke off earlier with the #3 and #7, huge ask to wire this field, major pace player if gets in and Manny Rides. Go Deep

Race 4

#6 Vitalogy (5/2) Brendan Walsh sure looking good early on this card. All this one did since coming to states is miss a Grade 1 by less than 2 lengths to the 10 horse in here from the rail, follow that up missing by a neck in a G3 from the 14 post, then come back after a 6 month layoff to score a G3 Victory from the 11 post, Now draws a perfect stalking trip setup, but note the rider change as JAvy is listed. #10 Decorated Invader (7/2) , In only 4 races this 3 year old colt outta war front has been all over the globe, from the spa to Cananda to Cali and now florida. Was last seen in the Breeders Cup Juv Turf, only missing by a length to Structor and Billy Batts. Joel will prob lose by a nose If I put this one on top, but this price is a steal , if Chris Clement has this one ready after yet shipping across the country again. Note you don’t drop in a 100k stakes off the bench from b2b G1 races, might need one, but could still win #9 South Bend (4/1) , Really nice looking 3 year old colt, went for 70k at the OBS March sale which was 14x the stud fee. Stanley Hough put this horse up against some of the best 3 years olds like silver prospector, as seen on tv, sole volant, chancellot, etc. Then they move the grass and carried all that class over finishing 3rd in the last 2, only a length and half behind Vitalogy. May get a piece. #3 Get Smokin (8/1) , Will be trying to wire this field, may hold onto a share.

Race 5

#5 Chewing Gum (4/1) , Bill Mott gives this one some class relief off the 2 month freshening. Gets a much more aggressive rider and but a bullet up in prep. Expect this one to be more forwardly placed here. #3 Network Effect (7/2) , Was last seen in the G1 Cigar Mile vs Maximum Security, not the most positive of moves on this drop, Chad Brown did have Javy listed aboard, Clear Contender. #11 Almashriq (8/1) , Another Kiran that I think you might need to include , won first try in the states, albeit being disappointing off that 1.2 million dollar pricetag. #9 Intrepid Heart (9/2) , Ran against much better before the 8 month layoff, Todd has this one working hard for the return , Johnny Rides. #2 Olympic Village (10/1) , Could see this one moving late to get into the exotics.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Card is crazy just took me 2+ hours for the first 5

Share all your thoughts

Race 1

#12 Enjoyitwhilewecan (12/1) , I suppose Kiran still has a few in the barn after retiring, lightly raced 4 year old filly is trying the lawn for the first time, but is beautifully breed for it. They tried to get on the grass 6 weeks ago but since they were off over 11 months , ran in the slop instead and just missed by a head. Training great since that, and big pilot upgrade from Maragh to Luis. Big chance at a big number. #4 Niko’s Dream (6/1) , Hasn’t ran in over 5 months, but that isn’t unusual from this patient barn. Watched this horse run all last year in NY and likes to pick a up a slice. 7/10 in the money lifetime. Note the insane prep work going 5/8’s in 57 and 4! on the lawn. Stretching out off the bench also a positive sign for this barn. I’d prefer Junior , but Dylan can land a share. #5 Zabava (4/1) , 2nd in the running cycle for Mike Maker who employs red hot Florent Geroux in the saddles. Just missed at this level going longer and is 7: 3-0-2 at this distance. Logical #7 Codrington (9/2) finished right with our top choice in the slop last out, but remember top selection has reason to improve being was off 11 months, Zayas for Dobles 5 year old could grab a slice. #3 Woodfin (12/1) Talented 4 year old filly might need a race coming off a 6 month layoff, but wouldn’t surprise. #14 Sweet Hitch Hiker (20/1 AE) Encountered a bunch of trouble in the last after dropping to this level from running against much better in the previous trio. Adds the Blinkers today and switches to a more aggressive jockey who rides this one early when he does. If she gets in, expect this one to be involved early.

Race 2

#6 Travelling Midas (3/1) , Finished 2nd vs similar in the last off a 17 month layoff, Winner Soldado for Pletcher just came up the rail to win back in a huge performance here on Thursday under Saez in at 52 OC. Tyler is back off the 5 day suspension, peep the sharp ticks in the morning including b2b bullets that Shows this Mr Arnold has this one ready for the 2nd off the Layoff try. #10 Gump (8/1) Saffie Joesph has 2 in here as he also saddles the #8 Overdeliver ,that horse is dropping off b2b wire to wire wins and was just in Navarro’s barn christmas time, so I don’t wanna get behind that one. However, This one is moving up and in class and pretty dirtied up. Private Purchase outta 125k race mid december , stretched off a freshening under my favorite rider manny franco, now gets another freshening, and been very sharp on the work tab, while shortening back up which this one clearly seems to prefer. Johnny V takes the mount and I don’t see him riding for this barn often, don’t forget just 3 races back this 4 year gelding was a clear 2nd behind bode express who is running the g3 Hal’s Hope later on in the card. Player #11 Top Seed (9/2) , When Shug and Joel team up you gotta include. Lightly races 4 year chestnut colt outta orb ,tries winners for the first time, and is clearly prepared, just take a look at the work tab. #12 Bernin’ Thru Gold (12/1) Last ran at saratoga, but Henning has this one ready and a Saez in the irons, might have to use too much early to be a part of the pace, but would be no surprise. #5 Beau Luminarie (7/2) to short of a price for me trying winners for the first time in a race that can in many different directions.

Race 3

#3 Largent (3/1) , Lightly raced 4 year old outta Into Mischief has done nothing wrong to date for Pletcher and Saez, never beaten by more than a Head. Major Player. #5 Temple (6/1), Won’t be using on top, but Simply put logical board hitter for Mr. Maker. #7 Proliferate (10/1) , Finished a length and half behind the Largent in the last, Geroux for Casse, underneath. #8 Unleveraged (7/2) , Chad Brown knows how to have them ready, curious to see who rides now that Javy is quarantined. This once 460k purchase is a Must include. #10 Plus Que Parfait (15/1) , Wasn’t too long ago this was was running in the top preps and kentucky derby. Mr Walsh took this horse outta of the risen to star to dubai and won the UAE Derby, only beaten by 5 vs maximum security in the derby, and was giving a very smart 6 month break after all to come back a month ago here and set the pace before weakening. Another Interesting Johnny V enticing, lots to like with a ton of back class trying the grass for just third time at a big price with top flight connections. Note the 5/8’s work on the turf in a minute and 2 for this spin. #12 Tribhuvan (9/2) , Another runner from Chad, who has been based overseas. obviously gets the meds shipping over and joel rides going for 3 straight wins. Just guessing that he might have a different path lined up for this one, because they clearly aren’t all of sudden shipping to the states after 13 races to target this 62.5k. Wait and see approach, exotic player off the bench. #13 Award Winner (8/1) , Speed of the speed, set the pace in that race we spoke off earlier with the #3 and #7, huge ask to wire this field, major pace player if gets in and Manny Rides. Go Deep

Race 4

#6 Vitalogy (5/2) Brendan Walsh sure looking good early on this card. All this one did since coming to states is miss a Grade 1 by less than 2 lengths to the 10 horse in here from the rail, follow that up missing by a neck in a G3 from the 14 post, then come back after a 6 month layoff to score a G3 Victory from the 11 post, Now draws a perfect stalking trip setup, but note the rider change as JAvy is listed. #10 Decorated Invader (7/2) , In only 4 races this 3 year old colt outta war front has been all over the globe, from the spa to Cananda to Cali and now florida. Was last seen in the Breeders Cup Juv Turf, only missing by a length to Structor and Billy Batts. Joel will prob lose by a nose If I put this one on top, but this price is a steal , if Chris Clement has this one ready after yet shipping across the country again. Note you don’t drop in a 100k stakes off the bench from b2b G1 races, might need one, but could still win #9 South Bend (4/1) , Really nice looking 3 year old colt, went for 70k at the OBS March sale which was 14x the stud fee. Stanley Hough put this horse up against some of the best 3 years olds like silver prospector, as seen on tv, sole volant, chancellot, etc. Then they move the grass and carried all that class over finishing 3rd in the last 2, only a length and half behind Vitalogy. May get a piece. #3 Get Smokin (8/1) , Will be trying to wire this field, may hold onto a share.

Race 5

#5 Chewing Gum (4/1) , Bill Mott gives this one some class relief off the 2 month freshening. Gets a much more aggressive rider and but a bullet up in prep. Expect this one to be more forwardly placed here. #3 Network Effect (7/2) , Was last seen in the G1 Cigar Mile vs Maximum Security, not the most positive of moves on this drop, Chad Brown did have Javy listed aboard, Clear Contender. #11 Almashriq (8/1) , Another Kiran that I think you might need to include , won first try in the states, albeit being disappointing off that 1.2 million dollar pricetag. #9 Intrepid Heart (9/2) , Ran against much better before the 8 month layoff, Todd has this one working hard for the return , Johnny Rides. #2 Olympic Village (10/1) , Could see this one moving late to get into the exotics.
    Race 6

I can’t behind any of these smaller prices in this race, I don’t really have anything to write here. #11 Prompt (20/1) , Bill mott’s 5 year old is 4: 3-0-1 at the distance and is dropping in from a G3 race after 10 month layoff, how this horse is 20/1in this 2nd off the layoff try is beyond me. I’d have to use this one in some kinda fashion.

Race 7

#5 Cheermeister (7/2) ,3 year filly has not done much wrong, only a 20k purchase that already earned 10x that. Enters off b2b G3 wire jobs, is 4 for 5 lifetime and 3 for 4 on this oval. Must Use. #8 She’s My Tape (5/1) , Had to hit the brakes missing by a 1.5 in a G3 last out, CC will have this filly ready, and tyler has gotten to know her well. Player . #9 Seducer (8/1) , I remember this one from NY, because won on debut by gate to wire @ a crazy # for these connections. Tough ask first time vs winners, positive to see joel return off the 4 month layoff. #7 Walk In Marrakesh (6/1), Another contender that is 7 for 7 lifetime in the money. First try in Hallandale Beach however, Ignacio Correas , puts Bravo in the reins. Has tactical speed, and would be a tough toss. #12 Heir of Light (20/1) , is better than this number and the last 2 running lines could spice up the exotics.

Race 8

#7 Jackson (5/1), 4 year old colt loves to get his photo taken getting 6 wins in 16 starts , 12 of those in the money. Just won the G3 World of Trouble after a bad start. posted a 5/8’s work in under a min for prep. Why not? #8 Vekoma (9/2) , Hasn’t been seen since the first saturday in may. Javy was gonna return to ride off the layoff for Mr. Weaver who is only hitting 31% down here. #5 Bourbon Resoluition (8/1) , Goes through several changes here, shortening way up off the bench and gets much needed class relief. Mixed feeling for this Ian Wilkes 5 year old off an 8 month layoff. But this one fits here if ready and you’ll get a good number. #3 Last Judgement (4/1) , 4 year old gelding for Pletcher and Johnny, hasn’t done much wrong if you draw a line through the Pegasus and pat day mile running lines, in which was just against much tougher. But no value on this one.#2 Garter and Tie (15/1) , Has a ton of back class, know this one late, but probably needs a race off the 8 month hiatus. #12 Majestic Dunhill (10/1) , Weaver’s other, is another one off a long 9 month layoff, but this one has a viscous late kick, keep your eyes on manny trip, watch out.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-26-20 at 09:07 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

Ventura
    Ventura's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Haven’t capped the card yet but I’ve been waiting for Highland Glory (Race 7 #11) to return and I’m surprised to see her in this spot instead of a n2L or 1x allowance.

Also, not sure what to make of Newspaperofrecord. I’m sure Chad her ready but I’ll most likely try and beat her.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 9

#2 Zofelle (9/2) , Another live runner for Mr. Walsh, had won 3 in a row before getting a rough trip drawn way outside in the last. Joel’s perfect type of horse that likes to come from way out of it. Should get a better trip, as for Joel’s timing , well we shall see. #5 Newspaperofrecord (9/5) ,One of Chad’s BC’s winners must of had something happen in the last race and been on the bench for 8 months. The works look more than fine for this comebacker, gonna be a very short price, which I might try and beat, but clear must use in Horiztonal bets. #6 La Signare (8/1) , After talking up Brenden through these write up’s I’d be remiss to not write on line or 2 on his other. could be poised for a big performance 3rd off the running cycle. And would include on top as we try to tag team both his entries to beat Mr. Brown’s Chalk. #10 Jakarta (8/1) , Maker put this one on the lawn 1st off the claim after a 5 month rest and performed beautifully, class will be tested today, but major factor on the front to set up some of those closers like our top pick. #4 Smart Shot (20/1) , This is too big of a number and going to be overlooked at the windows, don’t ignore on your vertical tickets especially.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-26-20 at 09:08 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventura View Post
    Haven’t capped the card yet but I’ve been waiting for Highland Glory (Race 7 #11) to return and I’m surprised to see her in this spot instead of a n2L or 1x allowance.

Also, not sure what to make of Newspaperofrecord. I’m sure Chad her ready but I’ll most likely try and beat her.
    Big ask first time vs winners for sure

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 10

#6 Mean Mary (3/1) , Just wired a field going a mile and half on the turf and might get lose on the lead here with Saez in the cockpit for Graham Motion. #5 Gentle Ruler (7/2) , Won 6 of 7 and Maybe Landeros will finally get a win at this meet. Will have to be ready off that 5 month layoff vs this field, however. #7 Cap De Creus (10/1) , Definitely don’t trust Joel going this long, but just missed Mean Mary by a head a few races back, so I’ll write a line. #12 Elizabeth Way (9/2) , is 2 for 2 in the states and has an outside chance for the hat trick. #1 Beale Street (15/1) , Big time class test but with this pilot who can save ground on the rail and pop up late aboard a horse that’s 7 for 8 in the money on the lawn. Could be a player in the tri’s / Super’s. #3 Irisa (30/1) , Another one that makes sense with a ton of value in the second attempt since shipping from overseas. Prado having a big meet and Ignacio does some good work at times. bomb play for underneath.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

RaCe 11

#6 Swiss Skydiver (10/1) ,
    Finished 3rd behind Finite and British Idiom at last asking. No complaints there, as Mcpeek’s filly would be facing anything like that here. Value galore in this spot. #9 Tonalist’s Shape (5/2) , 3 time graded stakes winner is 5 for 5 lifetime. What more do you want? #4 Spice is Nice (3/1) , 3 year old filly has done nothing wrong, top flight connections (check the jockey changes) hard to dismiss, but too short for me. #4 Lake Avenue (9/2) , got into too early in the last and layed an egg back in NY, Although I had walter white that day. Makes sense to be in a rebound spot for Bill Mott, but looking elsewhere for the winner.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-27-20 at 09:55 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 12
    #9 Zulu Alpha (3/5) , One of Makers 3 in here and how can you go against?#2 Bemma’s Boy (10/1) , Mike Maker owns these long distances races and could hit the board. #4 Current (30/1), Another one you could use underneath if you’re keying the favorite. #7 Prince of Arabia (30/1) , makes some sense underneath. #1 Channel Cat (9/2) , Did upset the favorite once before.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 13

#12 El Tormenta (9/2),
    Hasn’t raced in 4 months but in that one ran behind Uni and Got Stormy, nothing wrong with that. #11 Mr. Dumas (12/1) , 2nd off the Purchase for Mike Maker and see no reason this one does take another big step forward today at a price. #1 English Bee (8/1) , Rebounded nicely last out and Manny takes the reins. #10 Sombeyay (7/2) , If you like the #1, you gotta like this one as well. #4 Ballagh Rocks (6/1) , 7 year old always shows up, already banked a ton of money almost 10x the 70k they paid for this one. And loves it here. #5 Maraud (10/1) lost by neck to the #4 in last , and could also hit the board. #16 Flavius (8/1 AE) , if this one somehow gets in, its worth including.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 14

Im all about #7 Tiz the Law (6/5) , Should get the perfect trip with the speed from Independence Hall, Ete Indien, As Seen on Tv, & others. The Only one I’ll be using as a backup is #5 Gouverneur Morris (8/1) , as I see similar trip for him as well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Finally done, talk to guys tomorrow

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Anyone know the author of these write ups and there record? I’m thinking about tailing a few of these

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 13

#12 El Tormenta (9/2),
    Hasn’t raced in 4 months but in that one ran behind Uni and Got Stormy, nothing wrong with that. #11 Mr. Dumas (12/1) , 2nd off the Purchase for Mike Maker and see no reason this one does take another big step forward today at a price. #1 English Bee (8/1) , Rebounded nicely last out and Manny takes the reins. #10 Sombeyay (7/2) , If you like the #1, you gotta like this one as well. #4 Ballagh Rocks (6/1) , 7 year old always shows up, already banked a ton of money almost 10x the 70k they paid for this one. And loves it here. #5 Maraud (10/1) lost by neck to the #4 in last , and could also hit the board. #16 Flavius (8/1 AE) , if this one somehow gets in, its worth including.
    Forgot to mention , Dr Edgar is the clear speed of this deal and could steAl it and social paranoia has chance as well

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Damn Kid! That is some great work. We are going to make some MONEY!!!!!!!!!

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9416

very nice..gonna look at it tonight

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Damn Kid! That is some great work. We are going to make some MONEY!!!!!!!!!
    Last good racing for a while, did it right ...

lots of potential

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Gl lkid1.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    very nice..gonna look at it tonight
    Should a fun day during all this chaos

I’ll be looking for your thoughts
    Points Awarded:

harthebar gave Louisvillekid1 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9700

for your time you deserve it

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4512

Thank you for sharing all your insights. Much appreciate it.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Thanks guys

looking forward to it

curious as to what you guys like as well

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nice job Lk!

No Gulfstream today?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Nice job Lk!

No Gulfstream today?

passing today

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4512

Race 14

Im all about #7 Tiz the Law (6/5) , Should get the perfect trip with the speed from Independence Hall, Ete Indien, As Seen on Tv, & others. The Only one I’ll be using as a backup is #5 Gouverneur Morris (8/1) , as I see similar trip for him as well.
    I am with you on this, I think it is all about the 7- Tiz the Law; has the right running style and speed figures. Should get a perfect trip. Looks like all system goes.

Other than the Florida Derby, every race that I have looked so far are all medium to long shots.... Either I am way off of the ML or tomorrow maybe a big Pick 6 payday....

Thanks again for your insights.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    I am with you on this, I think it is all about the 7- Tiz the Law; has the right running style and speed figures. Should get a perfect trip. Looks like all system goes.

Other than the Florida Derby, every race that I have looked so far are all medium to long shots.... Either I am way off of the ML or tomorrow maybe a big Pick 6 payday....

Thanks again for your insights.
    Gulfstream morning line maker is one of the worst in the industry

granted it’s the toughest job ,

yeah I’m trying to narrow the ticket down as we speak

i like the early pick 5 as well

Easy-Rider 66

Is that Ron Nicoletti I believe.

littlekona

ha yes as bad as Yonkers or Big M Too!!!

littlekona

saw someone mention this horse is now out Ajaaweed

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Is that Ron Nicoletti I believe.
    He’s a decent handicapper

I don’t think he does it tho

Easy-Rider 66

He’s a decent handicapper

I don’t think he does it tho
    googled it and could not find it. but I heard on one of the telecasts that Ron was the ML maker for GP. was a while ago so maybe not today.

Easy-Rider 66

searched again and looks like a guy Named Jay Stone. back in 2017

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Never heard of him

Easy-Rider 66

Never heard of him
    me neither

littlekona

freakin every Saez mount is loaded....WTF I run second to him all day when i think I have race turning for home SICK!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    freakin every Saez mount is loaded....WTF I run second to him all day when i think I have race turning for home SICK!!!
    Yeah he killin it

1234 ... Last