habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Sick of hearing all the

Gd Bernie bros, millennials et. al constantly bitchin about their student debt. Who held the gun to their heads and forced them to sign the loans? Who held the gun to their heads and forced them to go to such expensive private and for profit colleges? Who forced them to go to college at all?

Bottom line is these mfers made poor, ignorant decisons and now they don't wanna take responsibility for it.

Alternatives existed. They could have gone to less expensive state schools or community colleges, then transferred if necessary. They could've applied themselves more in high school so they would've got scholarships. They could've joined the military or gone to a service academy. They could've done americorps. They could've taken a gap year and weighed their options. They could've got an apprenticeship with a trade union or organization. They could've started their own business. They could've foregone college all together and got a job somewhere since unemployment is at near record lows.

Gd they had so many options where going into student loan debt was unnecessary but they wanted to party it up at the expensive schools or get some stupid useless degree in liberal arts or philosophy. I say they got exactly what they deserved by making foolish decisions.
    Points Awarded:

coanwe gave habitualwinning 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Preach. All these bum liberal college educated fools want to be bailed out of any dumb decision they make. God forbid you be held accountable for your actions. Poor babies can’t afford everything they want in life thanks to those loan payments, and being less fortunate. And the pointless degree they decided to get doesn’t allow them to get that high paying job that they so desperately deserve. If only Bernie could just get a fair shake, and become President. Then we can tax those who made smart decisions in life more, and they can help take care of those who just can’t catch a break.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

100%. if you can't afford it then don't do it. raising a bunch of pussies now.

i want a mercedes SUV but can't afford it logically and still save money each month for emergencies so i do not buy one. if i made the stupid decision to get one given my financial situation, that would be on me. no handout would come.