JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Magic Johnson had a gay fruit cup as a son that also identifies as a tranny today. Hmmm?

NBA where amazing happens!! .

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Magic Johnson had a gay fruit cup as a son that also identifies as a tranny today. Hmmm?

NBA where amazing happens!! .

Not a coincidence....magic/Isaiah = Wade/Lebron

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Not a coincidence....magic/Isaiah = Wade/Lebron
    Well some of faith may say the sins of the father are passed down to the son. I'm no one to judge though Booya..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Well some of faith may say the sins of the father are passed down to the son. I'm no one to judge though Booya..
    Yeah....JJ and Jeffrey also

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah....JJ and Jeffrey also
    Don't bash JJ as he is a decorated Saloon mod. Tread with caution my friend..

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    ^^^ This is a pretty ignorant take on the whole subject. As several have already mentioned, social engineering is being weaponized and used to splinter the family unit, and manufacture widespread strife, tension, animosity etc. to create warring factions among the public that divide and weaken us from within, and lessen our resolve against the real enemy on real issues.
    Good stuff. Please enlighten me... who is THE REAL ENEMY?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    dude for someone who prides himself in being super smart you surely act like a prick most of times, and it looks even worse when you are wrong

SO TELL ME, MATH GUY, WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF HAVING 2 TRANSGENDER KIDS IF THEY ARE 0.6% OF THE PÒPULATION? LETS TALK NUMBERS, IF YOU DONT LIKE LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE

You fuckin guys who idolize scientists & science are so proud of your own brains you basically deny the possibility science and medicine is corrupted too, LIKE ANYTHING ELSE, RELIGION, POLITICS, SPORTS, SOCIAL MOVEMENTS, LAW ENFORCEMENT

In order to see reality you need to set your fuckin pride aside and admit they fooled you, for some people thats worst than death and they'd rather remain sleep until the day they die
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave HurryUpAndDrink 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

The real enemy is the elite Cabal, the banking cartel owned by the Rothschild dynasty and the black nobility families from Europe such as the Windsors and the Orsini. Being smart doesn't make you immune to being indoctrinated and programmed... education IS PROGRAMMING, television is PROGRAMMING. Cult of personality is horse shit.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    The real enemy is the elite Cabal, the banking cartel owned by the Rothschild dynasty and the black nobility families from Europe such as the Windsors and the Orsini. Being smart doesn't make you immune to being indoctrinated and programmed... education IS PROGRAMMING, television is PROGRAMMING. Cult of personality is horse shit.

I would even go further to say that demons or aliens have some sort of control over that Cabal, or the high ranking members in that Cabal are not even human. Remember, in the movie "300" when he visited those freaks in that mountain and the girl was floating in the air?

That Cabal is what Hitler was really trying to stop. He was trying to make Germany independent of them. I think they might of even funded the rise of Hitler too, but then Hitler turned on them. He was after the international financiers. The same people, who today on a daily basis, keep pumping billions of dollars they print off as they need it into the economy. Those people literally have an endless supply of money and resources.

Strange that China isn't manufacturing right now, but somehow the stock market is having gains? Common.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Disgusting celeb families who always want to preach down our throats about how the world should be and here they are the most perverted people this world has ever seen. I can only imagine what the hell these assholes do and get away with behind closed doors.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

dude for someone who prides himself in being super smart you surely act like a prick most of times, and it looks even worse when you are wrong

SO TELL ME, MATH GUY, WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF HAVING 2 TRANSGENDER KIDS IF THEY ARE 0.6% OF THE PÒPULATION? LETS TALK NUMBERS, IF YOU DONT LIKE LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE

You fuckin guys who idolize scientists & science are so proud of your own brains you basically deny the possibility science and medicine is corrupted too, LIKE ANYTHING ELSE, RELIGION, POLITICS, SPORTS, SOCIAL MOVEMENTS, LAW ENFORCEMENT

In order to see reality you need to set your fuckin pride aside and admit they fooled you, for some people thats worst than death and they'd rather remain sleep until the day they die
    I've always thought that about cancer and all these charities. I don't like charities because they by law only have to pay out about 10% or something and the rest they can pocket. People are super-suckers for those charities. They see some heart-wrenching commercial on TV with the sad music and sad story and they fall for it. Don't get me wrong. If I knew where the money went, I would love to send 10% of my earnings (at some point) to ASPCA or something.

How many years with all that funding and charity money for cancer.....how many years before they finally find some cure? Do the controllers want a cure for cancer? The medical mafia? It's not in their interests.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

These people are sell outs to their masters.

Trans Agenda came out of nowhere and these celebs and athletes are brainwashing the dumb public to think it's cool to be trans.

Ultimately, these kids are being sacrificed for their fame... Just pathetic.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Sorry if i offended you... what was it that I said specifically that you thought was so prickish?

I believe your angle is misguided. The odds of winning the Powerball are roughly 292 million to one. But the odds of someone eventually winning it are virtually guaranteed. Black swans happen everyday... it would actually be weird if they didn't happen.

As far as transgender goes I really don't know much about it. I really don't care. It's had exactly zero effect on my life. I would imagine that the odds would not be the same for every couple regardless of who raised the kids. A lot would likely depend on the parents DNA. The odds of parents having kids with straight hair is not the same for every couple... probably not straight kids either... regardless of who raised them.

Anyway... if a couple had 2 transgender kids... is that supposed to frighten me? If so... WHY?

I think some of you need to put down the meth pipe. My belief is you are being indoctrinated by fear. Whomever can scare voters the most before the 2020 election will likely win. It doesn't look good for the Democrats. Controlling people by FEAR often works well. Religions have been doing it for centuries.

What is it that you are afraid of? Keep enlightening me... I'm here to learn.

Also... is there a book you recommend for me to read about the elite Cabal?

HurryUpAndDrink

Sorry if i offended you... what was it that I said specifically that you thought was so prickish?

I believe your angle is misguided. The odds of winning the Powerball are roughly 292 million to one. But the odds of someone eventually winning it are virtually guaranteed. Black swans happen everyday... it would actually be weird if they didn't happen.

As far as transgender goes I really don't know much about it. I really don't care. It's had exactly zero effect on my life. I would imagine that the odds would not be the same for every couple regardless of who raised the kids. A lot would likely depend on the parents DNA. The odds of parents having kids with straight hair is not the same for every couple... probably not straight kids either... regardless of who raised them.

Anyway... if a couple had 2 transgender kids... is that supposed to frighten me? If so... WHY?

I think some of you need to put down the meth pipe. My belief is you are being indoctrinated by fear. Whomever can scare voters the most before the 2020 election will likely win. It doesn't look good for the Democrats. Controlling people by FEAR often works well. Religions have been doing it for centuries.

What is it that you are afraid of? Keep enlightening me... I'm here to learn.

Also... is there a book you recommend for me to read about the elite Cabal?

I wasn't the offended man, I've always liked you but I notice you tend to dismiss other people's opinions you don't agree on using your intelligence as a crutch and not necessarily with a good argument in hand. I know you are a math guy and by default, a science guy... your reply is decent because it's extensive but you managed to slip a "drop the meth pipe" insult there. That's what I mean.

You can do the mathematical formula to get the % of having two kids who are transgender if humans have 0.6% chances of getting a trans kid, how % you have of having your ONLY 2 KIDS trans... its easy for you, indulge me

I'm not a math guy, compared to others but I do fine... I don't love it tho... YOU DO. Im a "feel" guy. I like things that give me goosebumps, adrenaline, emotion, passion... without those things life is just like a basic 3rd-grade problem, boring... every day following the same steps to get the same result.

The voters shit doesn't apply to me, as you know I'm Costarican. LOL Im not afraid of trans people LOL, I'm liberal on social rights stuff but I think pushing this down people's throats is not healthy or rational. I pity trans people because they have a super high suicide rate compared to regular folks, and no, is not bullying, GENDER DYSPHORIA is a thing, they are mentally ill... kids VERY RARELY are born gay, most are made due trauma and odd life experiences... NATURE IS PERFECT, a lot of the human imperfections HAVE BEEN PLANTED. They weren't there in the 1st place.

I could talk about this for hours and give you a plethora of info on the cabal... or the club, the cult, the deep state, the Illuminati, whatever the penetrate u wanna call it. THERE IS AN AGENDA TO DESTROY HUMANITY, its been brewing and intensified like CRAZY in the last 30 years. Basically all my life its been a bombardment of perversion.

Im a liberal... you know this, I'm no stranger to LSD - MDMA drenched orgies... I had 25 once as well.

As for the book... start with "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper https://www.amazon.com/Behold-Horse-.../dp/0929385225

If Bill's approach catches your mind, follow with "Trance Formation of America'' by Cathy O'Brien, her claims were confirmed by medics and gynecologists. https://www.amazon.com/Trance-Format...s%2C269&sr=1-1
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-12-20 at 08:18 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Also, how many transgender kids these celebs have? if we compare that % to the rest of the population I think its quite higher... thats not normal, cant dismiss it as just standard elitist deviance either bro... it's sick! Its an agenda

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Wade sucks dick and so does his son....not surprised

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

All jokes aside, I think kids are seeing more of the same sex relationships being "the in thing" today on tv, in parades, rainbows, gay flags flying, LBGT etc.. The kids today are just getting more confused sexually bottom line.

Parents job is to set them straight. Kids under 12 years old are still in the development faze and do look up to their parents for guidance.. Liberal parents today support the gay movement and encourage it!!! The kid then gets sexually confused. Flip a coin then?

Liberal parents then say "be who you want to be son and we'll love you and support you" when they should be beating them with a stick and setting them straight when they see him playing dress up with mom's clothes and make up behind their back.

Adam and Eve is how the human race reproduces.. Not 2 people of the same sex son!.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Fukk the trans people

HurryUpAndDrink

Fukk the trans people

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Also, right now Im focused on the film about Cornell

But you might want to visit my website www.totaldisclosure.net

I just launched this week buts its doing well

Ill do a special on secret societies soon, thats what the cabal is all about

Blackmail, pedophilia, mind control, corruption, murder! The glue that holds all the shit together.
    this is sbr not promote hurry's website

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

when i was 12 i couldn't wait to watch the newest episode of Lois and Clark... dreaming of being Superman and flying around saving everyone. then flying home and penetrating the shit out of Teri Hatcher

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    this is sbr not promote hurry's website

fukk off

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

This is about famous people raising fukked up kids

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    omg , this thing is seriously disturbing
    Yes

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

What's fukked up is they're teaching kids nowadays that "gender" is a social construct and it's cool to be gay or trans. The end is nigh...

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

We should support gays and transexuals in order to advance as a society. The old ways of thinking are dying and that's great. We are the WOKE generation.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tranny surprises can be disturbing. Some are tricksters beware!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    We should support gays and transexuals in order to advance as a society. The old ways of thinking are dying and that's great. We are the WOKE generation.
    I can tell you're a couch potato.

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Tranny surprises can be disturbing. Some are tricksters beware!!

LoL 😄👍🏻 you ain't lying. I heard of sick penetrate people like this trying to fool drunk people at bars. Crazy shit.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

No white guys named Dwayne, Dwyane....I do know one named Duane though
    My brother's name is spelt Duane aswell.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

"Approximately 40 percent of transgender adults reported attempting suicide in their lifetime."

It must be the wrong fluids??

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

HAUD I’d like to generously donate to your broke dick cause.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 02-13-20 at 06:08 AM.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The whole tranny thing is weird to me but it really is none of my business. If someone feels they are a woman in a man’s body or vice-versa, so be it. If it allows them to be happy and they aren’t messing with kids, do your thing. A tranny who works 9-5, pays their bills and harms nobody is better for society than pedophile priests the religious nuts still protect and enable.
    Think the issue at hand what people who aren't conservative are thinking are that a 12 year old isn't developed enough and doesn't have the life experiences to know that they need to transition at such a young age. There are kids transitioning at 6 years old...
    Wouldn't have even been a discussion if this person in question was 18.

That's why so many people are so opposed to gender education in schools. Understandably

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    But... This took the cake

you got black boy friend , why not

First 1234 Last