nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Filthy people...never liked them.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Student airlifted off USC campus confirmed to have the virus. Yikes.
    *False. Somebody sent out a fake email. Not that I'd be surprised if it's true soon, though.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Heres why china is doomed....China’s Center for Disease Control on Sunday found large amounts of the coronavirus from samples taken from Wuhan’s South China seafood market, where wild animals, including deer and bats, were being sold.

“It is highly suspected that the epidemic is related to wildlife trade,” state broadcaster CCTV reported. Researchers say the related SARS coronavirus in 2002 probably originated in bats and spread to humans through the civet cat, which was sold in wildlife markets and eaten as a delicacy in southern China.

Humans were not meant to eat like coyotes. That got this whole thing going.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I live in China 6 months out of the year and Vietnam the other 6. I am in Shenzhen right now and I can tell you that the news that is on TV is not accurate. It is a very very scary feeling here. Nobody is going out, not just in Wuhan. There is no end in sight and it's going to be a worldwide pandemic , at least in my opinion. Flights are still going out of China and coming in. People wearing masks is nothing new though, people wear them in this part of the world as it is but now even more. I have some pretty crazy and scary pictures I have taken. If anyone wants to talk about whats going on here. I am here.. You can hit me up on Viber or Whatsapp +84 0777219696
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    MODS - THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SALOOLED..

Shits getting real fast.. NO JOKE.. Early stages though. Thousands infected now.. Incubation period now set at 2 weeks.. This is a sneaky virus from what I'm reading!!!! China covering it up which should make you all REALLY CONCERNED!!!!!

Chinese wearing masks like crazy now also.. NO JOKE!!!!
    China lied from the beginning on the numbers. Virus was worse than anyone said and with 14 days? That’s near impossible to screen for at airports when a person has that window of time before presenting symptoms

nyplayer33

Nobody in usa has passed it on to others to date.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Nobody is going out, not just in Wuhan............. Flights are still going out of China and coming in.
    I’m a little bit confused with your statement-

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I live in China 6 months out of the year and Vietnam the other 6. I am in Shenzhen right now and I can tell you that the news that is on TV is not accurate. It is a very very scary feeling here. Nobody is going out, not just in Wuhan. There is no end in sight and it's going to be a worldwide pandemic , at least in my opinion. Flights are still going out of China and coming in. People wearing masks is nothing new though, people wear them in this part of the world as it is but now even more. I have some pretty crazy and scary pictures I have taken. If anyone wants to talk about whats going on here. I am here.. You can hit me up on Viber or Whatsapp +84 0777219696

What about Skype?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Let's see where this gets to in a few months?

No cure yet..
    They will rush a vaccine in. What if the vaccine is like the movie "I am Legend" and they all turn into zombies?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

If China keeps be shut down, start thinking economic collapse or severe economic downturn. Don't forget everything you buy is still made in China.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    They will rush a vaccine in. What if the vaccine is like the movie "I am Legend" and they all turn into zombies?
    I liked that movie. Those zombies were enhanced and ruthless but only came out at night..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

China is in trouble, that virus is spreading now big time over there!!! Their economy is gonna take a major hit with everyone staying in their houses now locked down.

One of my favorite songs growing up.. Breathe, breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care (Floyd)

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-28-20 at 05:59 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

It spreads easily Jibby
    It will hit home
    Not very potent like Ebola
    But we’re going to see it at home

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    It spreads easily Jibby
    It will hit home
    Not very potent like Ebola
    But we’re going to see it at home
    I agree, this virus is no joke at this point.. I'm a little nervous.. If it hits the States and spreads like it is in China our ER's will be jammed pack. Gonna be tough to even get medical attention..

I'll just drink Tequila and lemon while coughing my asss off with a fever and hope for the best.. May even smoke weed and see if that helps..

Hope we find a cure fast on how to kill this virus off.. I know China is a panic right now!!!! It's all over the news, thousands infected and it's spreading..

STOP ALL FLIGHTS TO USA from CHINA NOW TRUMP!!!!! It's probably too late for that, shiits hitting other countries in that region like a plague..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-28-20 at 06:08 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

At first sign of symptoms, 1000mg vitamin C once an hour for 6 hours then 1000mg 3 times a day after that. You should be alright.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    At first sign of symptoms, 1000mg vitamin C once an hour for 6 hours then 1000mg 3 times a day after that. You should be alright.
    Eat raw garlic cloves around the clock.. Guzzle clear tequila shots all day long and continue to eat lemon slices til good..

That will probably cure cancer and Aids to..

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Jibby

Are you sure about how bad this might be?

I get real bad anxiety about viruses. Just want to know if my fears are rational about this one

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Jibby

I get real bad anxiety about viruses. Just want to know if my fears are rational about this one

I would not worry too much, until they start reporting a bunch of cases here. If they do, better be sure your stocked on food. If it goes nuts, you don't want to get exposed to it later on going into stores.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Eat raw garlic cloves around the clock.. Guzzle clear tequila shots all day long and continue to eat lemon slices til good...
    Is this after first sign of symptoms, or is this a preventative, daily routine?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Jibby

I'm looking at the news constantly Otters.. Two weeks you can carry the plague and still spread it.. I'm little worried now but not in a panic yet like all the Chinese are.. This VIRUS in no joke and for REAL all jokes aside..

China is shut down and covering it up.. That tells you all you need to know.. That's keeping it real Otters.. We are good for now in the US and Canada.. Should shut down flights though..

This posted up on internet less then one hour ago.. WATCH - https://www.scmp.com/video/china/304...virus-outbreak
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Otters27

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

What about Skype?
    viber, whatsapp or Imessage if you use an Iphone just put the country code 1st +84 0777219696

nyplayer33

Think this is just in china....something there is causingnit

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

If you want to buy the story it came from a bat, then that's fine. I happen to think there is something much more sinister about this. Search on Bing for "Event 201". This was/is supposed to kill 45 million or something as a trial run. This was planned. If this wasn't planned, then they have plans. They have schemes. You've heard of Agenda 21 right?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Eat raw garlic cloves around the clock.. Guzzle clear tequila shots all day long and continue to eat lemon slices til good..
    Spot on about garlic Jibby. The human body is perfectly equipped to fight this virus off especially if you give it a bit of extra ammo via things like raw garlic and high doses of vitamin c.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

do you for real eat garlic frequently?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    do you for real eat garlic frequently?
    Every morning I do have a raw piece of garlic with breakfast.. I try not stink though or eat to much.. Lowered my blood pressure also 10 points. Haven't had an infection of any kind in years since I started doing that.. Tooth infections as well..

NO LIE... True story here below -

I needed a root canal on an upper back tooth 10 years ago.. It would get infected almost once a month and I'd be on antibiotics.

It was driving me crazy because the tooth looked and felt healthy. Well I decided to start eating raw garlic everyday and I never got another tooth infection again.. I still have that same tooth in my mouth today after 10 years when my dentist told me to do the root canal after he showed me the dental X-rays.

NO LIE... https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...fits-of-garlic

GARLIC WORKS DAILY KILLS ALL INFECTIONS!! I'd swear to it and bet on it!!! Eat and take breath mints after because it kills relationships too ....

Eat it raw with anything fat like toast and butter and it won't burn your mouth as much.. Chop it up thin and put it your foods after you cook.. If you cook the garlic it loses all it's potent healthy values, GOTTA EAT IT RAW!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-29-20 at 09:26 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

GARLIC WORKS DAILY KILLS ALL INFECTIONS!!

I'm growing italian large leaf basil for health/consumption purposes.
    It has such powerful anti fungal / anti viral / anti bacterial effects.

I never see mold growing on the soil its rooted in.

Plants/herbs/garlic are fukkn great.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I'm growing italian large leaf basil for health/consumption purposes.
    It has such powerful anti fungal / anti viral / anti bacterial effects.

I never see mold growing on the soil its rooted in.

Plants/herbs/garlic are fukkn great.
    Do you use grow lights or are you in a warm climate? Greenhouse?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Do you use grow lights or are you in a warm climate? Greenhouse?
    Tropical climate.

I tried other varieties of basil: cinnamon, thai, red ruben, genovese, purple dark opal, etc but they didn't like the humidity hovering near to 90%.

Italian large leaf for whatever reason has no issues.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Tropical climate.

I tried other varieties of basil: cinnamon, thai, red ruben, genovese, purple dark opal, etc but they didn't like the humidity hovering near to 90%.

Italian large leaf for whatever reason has no issues.
    I'm in a cold climate, but thought about doing the grow lights. Not for basil though.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

The United States reported its first confirmed case of person-to-person spread of the Wuhan coronavirus, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced on Thursday. This is the second confirmed case of the virus in Illinois. This second person is a Chicago resident and the spouse of the first confirmed travel-associated case in the state. The second patient did not travel to China.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave SBR Drew 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

The World Health Organisation has declared the coronavirus outbreak an international public health emergency.
    The WHO's emergency committee made the announcement tonight as the death toll rises to 170.

Speaking at a press conference in Geneva, Switzerland, Director-General of the WHO, Tedros Adhanom, said: "Over the past few weeks, we have witnessed the emergence of a previously unknown pathogen, which has escalated into an unprecedented outbreak, and which has been met by an unprecedented response.
    "As I have said repeatedly since my return from Beijing, the Chinese government is to be congratulated for the extraordinary measures it has taken to contain the outbreak, despite the severe social and economic impact those measures are having on the Chinese people.
    "We would have seen many more cases outside China by now - and probably deaths - if it were not for the government's efforts, and the progress they have made to protect their own people and the people of the world."

badboybrown
    badboybrown's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 893

BREAKING: China virus death toll grows to 213, nearly 2,000 new cases, according to the government - AFP

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Hopefully big bear gets it soon

First ... 3456789 ... Last