wow

would be a bombshell if shari and rudy were the same person
    No way

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Originally Posted by iconRaptors San Antonio game starts with both teams intentionally taking 24 second shot clock violations in honour of number 24. Originally Posted by icon

Kobe would be proud.
    while I don't have 24", I took my 8 out and had my wife pay homage to it in honour of number 8.....

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

I gotta wonder what kind of people are in here posting? There are quite a few that seem to support this rapist....I need to learn to keep better company....like the kind of men who dont support rapists!

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Damn a lot of hatred in this thread. Lots of negativity.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It’s amazing that some wanna trash Kobe today. Nobody here knows if he was a good husband or father.

Some of the Kobe bashers here about how he was as a father and husband support the worst husband and father to lead the country.

Jeez, some of you need compassion and forgiveness in your life. Pretty sad but it’s many of the same dudes that are angry all the time about their own lives.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    while I don't have 24", I took my 8 out and had my wife pay homage to it in honor of number 8.....
    How modest of you to share/say in fact.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    typical msnbc.... the home of that guy from the wonder years, rachel maddow....

network is a disgrace and should be shut down....
    typical far-right dbag comment. at least this mistake was obviously unintentional. you cant say the same for FOX Poos and all of it's intentional lies / conspiracy BS.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    You did the same shit with Tony

JFC

Special Olympics in here today
    You're kidding yourself.

I suggest you go re-read shit you fool.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's well known if you live in LA like I do and common knowledge that Kobe was a complete family man at this point in his life and a very good father to his kids. The kids still alive will miss him, they will miss their sister too.

Imagine having your loving dad and sibling die in a crash when you're in your teens? Your world is instantly shattered. NOT FUN!!!!
    Well Shari lives In Australia and she says that’s not the truth... I know you live in LA and she’s over in the fire pit but I’m sure she would know a lot more about the Bryant’s than a local in LA would

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

He was taking his daughter for a road basketball game. Othes who died are another player from the daughter's team and her parents.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm sure Shari is upset he wasn't on the helicopter as well. Didn't he cheat on Vanessa?
    I wish Shari was on the helicopter!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    great

you just turned into a democrat
    Never that pal.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You're kidding yourself.

I suggest you go re-read shit you fool.
    There's one fool here
    And it isn't me

Fact

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

I would've "dumped on him" yesterday but he wasn't deemed relevant then.

Funny that... he's so important and worthy yet there wasn't a thread for me to post in yesterday if I wanted to post his wife's quotes about what a shit husband and father he is.

Remember that people when you hero worship strangers... you care about them much more than they do you - especially after they are dead you weirdos.
    Well Shari depends if you signed a iron clad prenump and had 4 kids to raise on your own with little to no job experience and little to no outside family support..

I think you'd be locked in to Kobe especially if you weren't working at the time you wanted to leave him.. .. It's all about where you are at in life and especially if you are putting your kids first before yourself which most mothers do..

Just saying...

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Well Shari lives In Australia and she says that’s not the truth... I know you live in LA and she’s over in the fire pit but I’m sure she would know a lot more about the Bryant’s than a local in LA would
    Makes sense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everything I’ve observed Kobe was a great father always with his kids

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've always been a feminist.

Kobe was a great athlete. An absolute GOAT and will always be acknowledged as such as he should be. An absolute legend for the Lakers and at 41 he - nor anyone anyone else - should go that young.

But he was also a piece of shit in aspects of his life as his wife very vocally said. And the same will be said of some of the other so-called legends that for some reason some of y'all are trying to turn into saints. He wasn't a saint. He was a prikk of a husband and a prikk of a father - from his own wife's words and he even admitted it too. So stop with the hero worship of people simply because they can use a ball properly. We've seen murderers, women bashers, rapists, cheaters... admire people that you know. Not weirdos you don't. Still very sad he and his daughter died but put into perspective people ffs. Do you care if Mildred down the block dies?

Actually I do care if my neighbor dies. It is a solemn moment and if you've lost someone yourself you can empathize with what they are going through even if you didn't personally know "mildred". Not all of us are worshipping kobe or making him a saint, it's a shocking and sad situation. It seems insensitive to call out his flaws on the day of his death. I wouldn't think you would want the same treatment. Perhaps my perspective is limited and I'm not seeing this as clearly as you are.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ra77er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    2nd shift JJ on the clock

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Shut the fuk up JJ you worthless piece of shit!!!

us “losers” are upset over the loss of a legend and his poor kid and the other family in the plane

Auto Donk

you should've been in that colorado hotel room where within two minutes of her entering, he had his mamba up the back door of a hot female desk clerk.....

you'd have a whole new respect for him then.....

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    typical far-right dbag comment. at least this mistake was obviously unintentional. you cant say the same for FOX Poos and all of it's intentional lies / conspiracy BS.
    buck up cuck, only 4 years to go!

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    She fukked Kobe then moved on and fukked another man right after. She had 2 different men's semen in her vagina and asshole.
    I know but many on here don't seem to care about that.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s amazing that some wanna trash Kobe today. Nobody here knows if he was a good husband or father.

Some of the Kobe bashers here about how he was as a father and husband support the worst husband and father to lead the country.

Jeez, some of you need compassion and forgiveness in your life. Pretty sad but it’s many of the same dudes that are angry all the time about their own lives.
    No.

I honestly don't think anyone wants to trash a legend of an athlete like Kobe and I don't think anyone is.

I think some are being HONEST because we've been burnt or realised the truth about many of our other heroes: they're humans! They make mistakes omfg!! They're not perfect ffs!!!

So we should say it. We shouldn't have these memorials where it's all Uncle Joe was a lovely guy and gave us candies when everyone is whispering behind their hands (he got those candies by robbing mail boxes and cc fraud)

People are just being honest and that's ok. Even people that know Kobe are being honest online about his flaws and that's what makes him a human.

Keep attacking me and then tomorrow wake up and realise you're doing exactly what you think I am. About a STRANGER. lol

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

This thread is everything I hate about the world and life in general.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Stop with your observations.

Go make a shout out video.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

RIP brother
    unreal to accumulate so much wealth only to have life taken by by stupid modes of transportation. Reminds me of that pitcher flying around in a million dollar contraption that crashed into the gulf of mexico. I only take cars and stay away from population cities

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Lol..

What do you expect on a gambling forum?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    I wish Shari was on the helicopter!
    Gosh you're mature.

Do you feel better about yourself for that?

Over an overpaid NBA player mind you?

I don't even know most of you people but I can see why people categorise our posters how they do.

Gosh.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Perfect day after a father and his daughter dies to come in here and bring up dirt on him regardless if it’s true it’s called showing some respect.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    What’s your relationship with poster pavyracer?
    Last edited by Al Masters; 01-26-20 at 04:02 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Originally Posted by deadphishtypical far-right dbag comment. at least this mistake was obviously unintentional. you cant say the same for FOX Poos and all of it's intentional lies / conspiracy BS.

buck up cuck, only 4 years to go!

haha.... well put....

this liberal whiny wuss has been on the warpath vs. me ever since I called him out for stalling at sbr penny poker to make the cut in some fukkin' trny......

kind of guy who'd invite me over at his wifes's insistence to bang her brains out, then ask me for my tips on how to make her come so much and often......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

One of the best in the sport gone just like that!!!

Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Thanks KVB !!! I sent the points to ArunSh. I might get a pass it looks like though Shari just straight up deleted what I said to her. I'll pay you back the 92 points if they decide to keep me around.
    No, I did. To be "nice" to you mostly. The other choice was boot you. Tooo far again.

BTW, it was me who deleted 90% of the Tony posts. He was a friend to SBR, a compadre in the offshore industry in CR and we did not want to disrespect him or his family by being seen to host a thread that spoke ill of him, or his family, during that time. It is not a comparable thing.

Sad news about the accident.

Kind of wish I had a helicopter.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by im over here now View Post
    Preach.. Kind of sad grown men weeping over a man they never met nor have a connection
    this ghost, who doesn't care, along with icon (who also doesn't care) have more posts in this thread than anyone. apparently your life needs some sort of attention. i guess you get it where you can...

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Typical Democrat blaming others.... We are not trashing Kobe...he trashed himself when he told that 18 year old white Chick she was taking the Alabama blacksnake down the old Hershey highway

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last