skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33876

WSH best SA 138-132 in a Popovich-coached team in regulation. These numbers you would only see in a no-defense All-Star game just 10 years ago.

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    I feel ya.........beginning to question my decision on "double dipping" but if anyone here has done this before or gone back and read the hundred's of posts this will happen from time to time. It's a solid system but don't over shoot your "A" bet because next thing you know you'll be betting $500 to win a Unit.

But as I get on my soap box the NBA has created a problem of "haves" and "have nots". Talent has been siphoned to select teams while others are incredible bad. I looked at the scores at one point last night and Clev was down 75-48......at half time!! Teams should not be scoring 75 points in a half. GS lost 142-94?!?! Seriously it's bad, it's not even enjoyable to watch.
    Luka got a 35 point triple double in 25 minutes...nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    WSH best SA 138-132 in a Popovich-coached team in regulation. These numbers you would only see in a no-defense All-Star game just 10 years ago.
    yeah and WSH is injury ridden without their best player. spurs on paper look decent but in reality they are so bad. didn't realize derozan and alridge have lost a lot of their skill.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39200

That Open Series amount is definitely more than -7.57 units.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 8-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +8.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-11.19 units)

v1 Plays:
    (A) 7-3
    (B) 0-2
    (C) 1-1
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/22/19):
    #8 San Antonio (+7.5) @ Philadelphia (D) (8:05pm EST)
    #9 Cleveland (+10) @ Dallas (B) (8:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

msetai

first D bet of the season, cmonnnn Spurs!!

sgm_picks
    sgm_picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Hey chasers, long-time lurker. Super jazzed for this game tonight, Pop can't let us down!! Go Spurs!

jonny2k4
    jonny2k4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4208

Cleveland sux. +10 is a joke

msetai

Quote Originally Posted by jonny2k4 View Post
    Cleveland sux. +10 is a joke
    +40 might not even work, crazy

spurs keeping this stressful till the last whistle

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

I hope the Spurs plane crashes tonight, Popovich is a fukking piece of shlt for all the nonsense at the end there. I'd punch that f@ggot square in the mouth over and over and over and over and over again right now.
    Last edited by CJ; 11-22-19 at 09:33 PM.

msetai

been saying man, spurs are horrid!!!!! jeez a .5 point led to this on my end, that hurts

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

holy shit spurs are horrible.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

The Spurs might be horrible, but at least they didn't lose by 42 points to the Mavericks.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 8-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -16.60 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(11/22/19):
    #8 San Antonio (+7) (D) - Loss
    #9 Cleveland (+10.5) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 7-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 1-1
    (D) 0-1
    Losses: SA (-24.60u)

Games for (11/23/19):
    #9 Portland @ Cleveland (+6.5) (C) (8:05pm EST)
    #11 Phoenix (+5) @ Minnesota (A) (5:05pm EST)
    #12 Chicago @ Charlotte (+2) (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #13 San Antonio (M/L) @ New York (A) (7:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-23-19 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Fixed incorrect record and updated lines
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

msetai gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

md3324 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ligastar
    ligastar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3668

Shouldn't the above post read: (D) 0-1 and not (D) 1-0?

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

why Clev +5 ? I like Portland here!

agree with all though

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by ligastar View Post
    Shouldn't the above post read: (D) 0-1 and not (D) 1-0?
    Fixed

msetai

its part of the methodology. read the older posts on how teams are selected.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

And just like that, things are back on the right track.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

No plays Sunday. Will update properly tonight.
    Points Awarded:

msetai

love the sweep the next day

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 12-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -12.60 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(11/23/19):
    #9 Cleveland (+6) (C) - Win
    #11 Phoenix (+4.5) (A) - Win
    #12 Charlotte (+2) (A) - Win
    #13 San Antonio (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/24/19)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.comfinal lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/25/19)

Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/26/19)

Points Awarded:

msetai gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1

(D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/27/19)

Points Awarded:

msetai gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3

(C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/28/19)

Points Awarded:

jonny2k4 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/29/19)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (11/30/19)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (12/1/19)

Points Awarded:

jonny2k4 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 10-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/2/19):
    #14 Phoenix (M/L) @ Charlotte (A) (7:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

msetai gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

msetai

love those nail biting wins after being up 20 at half

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 13-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss:
    -11.60 units (fin. series)

(12/2/19):
    #14 Phoenix (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 11-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (12/3/19)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by msetai View Post
    love those nail biting wins after being up 20 at half
    Yeah I was getting ready to get on my soap box again! Man, I need to not watch or look at the scores on my phone because I just get worked up!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 11-3
    (B) 0-3
    (C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

There are no system plays for (12/4/19)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    System Profit/Loss:

v1 Plays:
    (A) 11-3
    (B) 0-3

(C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/5/19):
    #15 Philadelphia @ Washington (+7.5) (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #16 Phoenix @ New Orleans (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EST)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-05-19 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Added chase #16
    Points Awarded:

First ... 53545556575859 ... Last