skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33882

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Shouldn't New Orleans be a play for 11/9?
    Quote Originally Posted by MexMamba View Post
    Pelicans its a play
    Yes, you guys are all correct. I marked New Orleans playing (A) bet on Nov. 11.

Original post is corrected.

Thanks

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 6-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +6.00 unit (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(11/9/19):
    #6 New Orleans (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:

(A) 5-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/10/19)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-12-19 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kloppi gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jonny2k4
    jonny2k4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4208

Portland isn't a play today?

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29763

someone asked that a couple days ago. they pushed ATS (+6) vs the clippers

jonny2k4

I was looking at odd shark site, says they lost 3 Ats. Sorry about that.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:
    (A) 5-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/11/19)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

jonny2k4 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:
    (A) 5-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/12/19):
    #7 Atlanta (+10) @ Denver (A) (9:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-12-19 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kloppi gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 7-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +7.00 units (fin. series)

(11/12/19):
    #7 Atlanta (+10) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:

(A) 6-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/13/19)

Points Awarded:

Kloppi gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:
    (A) 6-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/14/19)

Points Awarded:

Kloppi gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:
    (A) 6-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/15/19):
    #8 San Antonio (+3.5) @ Orlando (A) (7:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Points Awarded:

nosaij gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(11/15/19):
    #8 San Antonio (+2) (A) -
    Push

v1 Plays:
    (A) 6-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/16/19):
    Portland @ San Antonio (M/L) (A) (8:35pm EST)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Do I dare go for the double dip with SA? I'm sure most got it at a better line then the +2 and won.

jonny2k4

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Do I dare go for the double dip with SA? I'm sure most got it at a better line then the +2 and won.
    Yeah I got it at +3 early in the day. Lets dip!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I'm going dipping too my friends!!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.20 units)

(11/16/19):
    #8 San Antonio (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 6-2
    (B) 0-1
    (C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/17/19)

#8 Resumes (B) on 11/18/19

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    I'm going dipping too my friends!!!
    They had it and blew it late in the 4th!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.20 units)

v1 Plays:
    (A) 6-2
    (B) 0-1
    (C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/18/19):
    San Antonio (+4.5) @ Dallas (B) (8:35pm EST)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.comfinal lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

rebelson
    rebelson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5608

I think San Antonio should be a C bet.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by rebelson View Post
    I think San Antonio should be a C bet.
    They pushed their A bet

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

you guys getting +4.5 or +5? really dislike the spurs this year but hope they cover! lets go spurs!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by msetai View Post
    you guys getting +4.5 or +5? really dislike the spurs this year but hope they cover! lets go spurs!!
    I got 5 but probably doesn't matter.

msetai

wow what a terrible display unbelievable

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.42 units)

(11/18/19):
    #8 San Antonio (+4.5) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 6-2
    (B) 0-2
    (C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/19/19)

#8 Resumes (C) on 11/20/19

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.comfinal lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

Greed is going to kill somebody. Take the money and run. System was never backtested for double dips.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

'Greed Is Good'...Gordon Gekko

msetai

yeah but some of us got the closing line which was a push oh well, at least it is sticking to the system, so not worried

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    'Greed Is Good'...Gordon Gekko
    And you saw how it ended for him. LOL.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.42 units)

v1 Plays:
    (A) 6-2
    (B) 0-2

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/20/19):
    San Antonio (M/L) @ Washington (C) (7:05pm EST)
    #9 Cleveland (+10.5) @ Miami (A) (7:35pm EST)
    #10 Milwaukee @ Atlanta (+11) (A) (7:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-20-19 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

md3324 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

msetai

man the spurs has been probably the worst series for me in a while, they are abysmal. about to lose 7 in a row like the 96-97 season.
    Last edited by msetai; 11-20-19 at 08:24 PM.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Worse yet, looks like an 0-3 night.

msetai

atl might keep it close. not too worried about the other series we have had 0-2 days on A bets.

TruBlu
    TruBlu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Marathon not a sprint thats the one thing ive learned about doing chase betting. You guys can't be out here betting your rent money on a 4 level chase your going to get to the last bet and occasionally it will lose. 10k Bankroll should hold for $50 base bet but even then good luck. Can't get rich from this using 1k bankroll shooting out $100 bets your going to the cleaners.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave TruBlu 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

msetai

^^ this

i was just commenting about how terrible the spurs have been. even with "decent" players on the roster...

ive been through the ups and downs of this system over the years and it can def be a rollercoaster ride. but just stay disciplined with unit size and should be fine.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 8-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +8.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-7.57 units)

(11/20/19):
    #8 San Antonio (M/L) (C) - Loss
    #9 Cleveland (+9.5) (A) - Loss
    #10 Atlanta (+11) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 7-3
    (B) 0-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/21/19)

#8 Resumes (D) on 11/22/19
    #9 Resumes (B) on 11/22/19

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by msetai View Post
    man the spurs has been probably the worst series for me in a while, they are abysmal. about to lose 7 in a row like the 96-97 season.
    I feel ya.........beginning to question my decision on "double dipping" but if anyone here has done this before or gone back and read the hundred's of posts this will happen from time to time. It's a solid system but don't over shoot your "A" bet because next thing you know you'll be betting $500 to win a Unit.

But as I get on my soap box the NBA has created a problem of "haves" and "have nots". Talent has been siphoned to select teams while others are incredible bad. I looked at the scores at one point last night and Clev was down 75-48......at half time!! Teams should not be scoring 75 points in a half. GS lost 142-94?!?! Seriously it's bad, it's not even enjoyable to watch.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave GGPLAYER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 52535455565758 ... Last