Spiltsalt
    Spiltsalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Excited to be along for the ride this season - major props to Wallco and Skyscrapers. Looks like we have an interesting stretch coming up.

Also, anyone know of a good source to find current win/loss streaks against the spread?
    I see plenty of sites that show total standings ATS, and early in the season its easy to use - just look for teams that are 0-3 or 0-4 ATS but once we get to mid season these sites will just show season totals like "31W - 21L" etc. Would be nice if there was a website that showed a running tally of the last 5 games or so. I guess the other option is to just bite the bullet and set up a spreadsheet.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33719

Quote Originally Posted by Spiltsalt View Post
    Excited to be along for the ride this season - major props to Wallco and Skyscrapers. Looks like we have an interesting stretch coming up.

Also, anyone know of a good source to find current win/loss streaks against the spread?
    I see plenty of sites that show total standings ATS, and early in the season its easy to use - just look for teams that are 0-3 or 0-4 ATS but once we get to mid season these sites will just show season totals like "31W - 21L" etc. Would be nice if there was a website that showed a running tally of the last 5 games or so. I guess the other option is to just bite the bullet and set up a spreadsheet.
    I use Oddshark for a quick look-up but all stats are determined on Scoresandodds.com for Chase 110.

https://www.oddsshark.com/nba/ats-standings

Spiltsalt

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    I use Oddshark for a quick look-up but all stats are determined on Scoresandodds.com for Chase 110.

Perfect! An "ATS streak" column! That was missing on the few sites I was using. Thanks!

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39086

VegasInsider.com is one I have always used for aiding in my backtests, and very simple and clear to read.

Wallco99

Yeah, scoresandodds.com screwed us and went to a new format this season. Lot harder to read now, but it is still the OFFICIAL site for all my backtesting.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Yeah, scoresandodds.com screwed us and went to a new format this season. Lot harder to read now, but it is still the OFFICIAL site for all my backtesting.
    Yes, I hate the new scoresandodds site.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

I find Covers to be one of the easiest to read. One of the annoying things about the new scoresandodds site, beyond the "harder to read" aspect, is the overall quality. I've had to contact them a few times about broken links, "404 errors," etc. It's like they launched it before they ironed out all the kinks.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 0-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +0 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(10/28/19):
    #1 Sacramento (+5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays:
    (A) 0-1
    (B) 0-0
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (10/30/19):
    #1 Charlotte @ Sacramento (M/L) (B) (10:05pm EDT)
    #2 Indiana (+3.5) @ Brooklyn (A) (7:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team
    underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 10-30-19 at 08:59 AM.
    Points Awarded:

jonny2k4 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Spiltsalt

So the Nets and the Pacers are both 0-3 ATS and they play each other tonight on what would be an (A) bet. The official rules of Chase 110 dictate as follows:

"If two teams qualify at the same time, and are scheduled to play each other at some point in their next four games, the team whose potential four game chase would end sooner will be the play."

So a (D) bet on the Pacers would end on Nov 5th while a (D) bet on Brooklyn would end on Nov 4th. Why is Indiana the play? Does this rule only come into effect if they were meeting in a B,C,D bet? And in this case we are playing Indiana solely because they are dog? Just trying to learn the system.

Also, the Houston Rockets have lost 3 in a row ATS and are playing the Washington Wizards tonight - why are they not a play?
    Also, the Orlando Magic have lost 3 in a row ATS and are playing the New York Knicks tonight - why are they not a play?
    What am I missing?

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

So the Nets and the Pacers are both 0-3 ATS and they play each other tonight on what would be an (A) bet. The official rules of Chase 110 dictate as follows:

"If two teams qualify at the same time, and are scheduled to play each other at some point in their next four games, the team whose potential four game chase would end sooner will be the play."

So a (D) bet on the Pacers would end on Nov 5th while a (D) bet on Brooklyn would end on Nov 4th. Why is Indiana the play? Does this rule only come into effect if they were meeting in a B,C,D bet? And in this case we are playing Indiana solely because they are dog? Just trying to learn the system.

Also, the Houston Rockets have lost 3 in a row ATS and are playing the Washington Wizards tonight - why are they not a play?
    Also, the Orlando Magic have lost 3 in a row ATS and are playing the New York Knicks tonight - why are they not a play?
    What am I missing?
    The Nets are 1-2 SU (Straight Up), so they are not a play today.
    Rockets are 2-1 SU
    Magic are 1-2 SU
    Last edited by betwithdaniel; 10-30-19 at 10:47 AM.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave betwithdaniel 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

russ5349
    russ5349's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

What am I missing?
    Plays should be 0-3 ATS as well as Straight up.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

What am I missing?
    To qualify, a team must lose 3 in a row both straight-up and ATS. Nets, Magc & Rockets didn't lose 3 straight.

Spiltsalt

Ah ok now I'm catching on, BOTH of those conditions must be met. Gotcha! Don't mind my ignorance.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 1-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +1.00 unit (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-8.89 units)

(10/30/19):
    #1 Sacramento (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #2 Indiana (+2.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 1-1
    (B) 0-1
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (10/31/19)

#1 Resumes (C) on 11/01/19

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team
    underlined and highlighted blueis the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 10-31-19 at 01:47 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 1-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +1.00 unit (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-8.89 units)

v1 Plays:
    (A) 1-1
    (B) 0-1
    (C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/1/19):
    #1 Utah @ Sacramento (+5.5) (C) (10:05pm EDT)
    #3 Detroit @ Chicago (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EDT)

underlined and highlighted blueis the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

russ5349
    russ5349's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Good night to be on both! Thanks for tracking this skyscrapers.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 3-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.00 unit (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(11/1/19):
    #1 Sacramento (+4) (C) - Win
    #3 Chicago (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 2-1
    (B) 0-1
    (C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/2/19)

Points Awarded:

Don_rayf gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kloppi gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

[FONT=Verdana]Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:

[/LEFT]
    (A) 2-1
    (B) 0-1
    (C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/3/19)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:
    (A) 2-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/4/19):
    #4 Portland @ Golden State (+11.5) (A) (10:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-04-19 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7493

What a difference a year makes........GS from the Penthouse to the basement, amazing!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    What a difference a year makes........GS from the Penthouse to the basement, amazing!
    Not a single guy on the active roster tonight that was playing last year with GS. Now we shall see how good or bad Steve Kerr is as a coach.

cambertos
    cambertos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7350

Just curious, what other systems are you all playing this time of year? I've been playing this for about 5 years, used to play the JM Series but couldnt stand it.

springfield27
    springfield27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1286

Not a single guy on the active roster tonight that was playing last year with GS. Now we shall see how good or bad Steve Kerr is as a coach.
    More of how bad Terry Stotts as a coach😜

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 4-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +4.00 unit (fin. series)

(11/4/19):
    #4 Golden State (+11.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:
    (A) 3-1
    (B) 0-1
    (C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0

Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/5/19)

underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    Points Awarded:

Spiltsalt

Gotta love a stress-free (A) win!

Wallco99

Yes, that is always a PLUS.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 4-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +4.00 unit (fin. series)

v1 Plays:

(A) 3-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/6/19):
    #5 Minnesota @ Memphis (+5) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-06-19 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2019-2020 System To Date: 5-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.00 unit (fin. series)

(11/6/19):
    #5 Memphis (+3.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays:

(A) 4-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/7/19)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

letsgetsome gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kloppi gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:

(A) 4-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0

(D) 0-0
    Losses:

There are no system plays for (11/8/19)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #1809.
    Points Awarded:

rebelson gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LVDean
    LVDean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Wouldn't Portland be an "A" bet today or did I miss something?

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29655

Looks like they pushed the spread (+6) last night making it a no play.

LVDean
    LVDean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Thank you for the reply. I was looking at the wrong point spread.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays:

(A) 4-1
    (B) 0-1

(C) 1-0

(D) 0-0
    Losses:

Games for (11/9/19):
    #6 New Orleans (M/L) @ Charlotte (A) (7:05pm EST)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-09-19 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Added chase #6
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Shouldn't New Orleans be a play for 11/9?
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Andy3568 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MexMamba
    MexMamba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

Pelicans its a play

First ... 51525354555657 ... Last