ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Betonline issues

I’ve used bookmaker/bovada/local books exclusively for last couple of years. I got an email recently about a 100% crypto match up to 1000 from betonline which has an A+ rating on this site. I decided to take them
    Up on it last night.

I deposited 1000 via btc. Got the match. Haven’t placed a single bet with the site.

Went to log in to bet the nfl game at halftime, it says my password is wrong (same password I use for everything) but I try again, and then click forgot password. Change the password and then it gives me the same message. I do this a 3rd time and then it gives me a “Please contact customer service to access your account” (all of these attempts were from my cell phone)

I call the number, the guy makes me answer all the security questions and then proceeds to say my account has been locked from too many sign in attempts from different devices. I never attempted from more than one device, and never laid a single wager with the site. Very annoyed to stray away from my main 2 and then have something like this come up. I was a little less than friendly to his reply and I’m pretty sure he hung up. I called back and was speaking to another guy who says the security team has to help me but they are closed.

Without getting lumped into any of the hustlers on this site crying for help, I’ve literally only deposited 1,000 and haven’t laid a single wager.

**update just spoke with second person in security team who said I was locked out because I failed attempts on my account and because I only
    Put my last initial instead of my entire last name on my account and that I needed to send them a photo ID. I didn’t know this was a big deal if only using bitcoin for deposit and withdraw however I have no issue doing this.

Although I’m a little nervous to even win
    Now with this site after speaking to the first guy who immediately jumped to suspending my account. Sending in my photo ID to avoid issue on that front. Has anyone else had issues with them in the past? I see they have a high grade on here and I rarely ever stray to a new online book to avoid issues like this but they have an A+ rating on here (whatever the hell that means)

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

I once asked them for a payout and they touched me in my pants.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I think they're a trustworthy site and once you get past this initial hurdle, everything will be ok. They are known for having website reliability problems though. I think last year or two years ago, there was a few months where I couldn't reliably log into my account. Your money is safe with them though and you can trust that you'll get a withdrawal after you finish the rollover. Also it's a really, really bad idea to use the same password for multiple sites. If you use chrome, right click on the password box and chrome will generate a password and you can save that password to your account.
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave DR225 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9908

Their device policy is borderline insane. If you login from your desktop at home, you can't login from another IP for awhile. Not sure exactly how long, maybe 12 hours? You go to work, login from a different IP, now you are blocked at home. It's not a nice message though -- it looks like you entered an incorrect password.

I did a security interview with BOL (which I'll say is fair) to explain why I use different IPs to login. But that only lets you keep your account active; it still disables logins for "incorrect password" issues even when the password is correct. It's a horrible way to run a shop.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Usually A+ for deposits.!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    I’ve used bookmaker/bovada/local books exclusively for last couple of years. I got an email recently about a 100% crypto match up to 1000 from betonline which has an A+ rating on this site. I decided to take them
    Up on it last night.

I deposited 1000 via btc. Got the match. Haven’t placed a single bet with the site.

Went to log in to bet the nfl game at halftime, it says my password is wrong (same password I use for everything) but I try again, and then click forgot password. Change the password and then it gives me the same message. I do this a 3rd time and then it gives me a “Please contact customer service to access your account” (all of these attempts were from my cell phone)

I call the number, the guy makes me answer all the security questions and then proceeds to say my account has been locked from too many sign in attempts from different devices. I never attempted from more than one device, and never laid a single wager with the site. Very annoyed to stray away from my main 2 and then have something like this come up. I was a little less than friendly to his reply and I’m pretty sure he hung up. I called back and was speaking to another guy who says the security team has to help me but they are closed.

Without getting lumped into any of the hustlers on this site crying for help, I’ve literally only deposited 1,000 and haven’t laid a single wager.

**update just spoke with second person in security team who said I was locked out because I failed attempts on my account and because I only
    Put my last initial instead of my entire last name on my account and that I needed to send them a photo ID. I didn’t know this was a big deal if only using bitcoin for deposit and withdraw however I have no issue doing this.

Although I’m a little nervous to even win
    Now with this site after speaking to the first guy who immediately jumped to suspending my account. Sending in my photo ID to avoid issue on that front. Has anyone else had issues with them in the past? I see they have a high grade on here and I rarely ever stray to a new online book to avoid issues like this but they have an A+ rating on here (whatever the hell that means)

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Not sure the bulb applies. Didn’t think I’d ever use them signed up quickly (my full name is in my email address) but really shouldn’t matter if doing strictly bitcoin, but like I said I sent them a photo of my id within minutes should have nothing to do with them saying I typed in wrong password/logged in from different devices when I haven’t even been able
    To get in to lay my first wager lol

Funny when people stick up for them over something like this, like I said to
    The lady if that was that big of an issue it’s quite funny that it wasn’t an issue when they were sending me offers and it wasn’t an issue when I wanted to make a deposit but now to actually use the account... lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

solid book all around
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.