JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

USC Scandal update..

This businessman gets 4 months in jail for paying $250,000 to get his spoiled lazy brat into USC today..

https://patch.com/california/santamo...campaign=alert

Hmmm? Let's see what the other hollywood celebrity elites get now? The one chick that plead guilty got a slap on the wrist already and that pissed me off.. Others are fighting it..

Lock em up!!!!!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

Lock me up in their cell
    Points Awarded:

jts1207 gave Shute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hawkeye 16 gave Shute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper, and bigtymer56

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Jibs

We've always had a 2 tiered justice system. There's the one with money and then there's the one without.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

As higher education becomes socialized you get higher costs and more problems.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Lock me up in their cell

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

your kids gotta be real shitty for you to want to pay extra to send them away to school

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

seems like a minor crime to me. prison should be reserved for major crimes or repeat offenders. they should have to pay a fine and do community service. that way we make money off them instead of paying to lock them up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    seems like a minor crime to me. prison should be reserved for major crimes or repeat offenders. they should have to pay a fine and do community service. that way we make money off them instead of paying to lock them up.
    Can't bypass the system like that and pay for your privileged spoiled brats to get into University because they didn't work hard enough and weren't smart enough to do it on their own..

Takes those School seats away from the hard working kids that tried and get in legit with scoring high on their SAT's!!..

I think it's a HIGH CRIME myself and an example needs to be set!!! It bypasses the next kid that could get in fair and square.. College seat taken..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-19 at 09:24 PM.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

forever everyone media included has laughed and joked about bribes like this but now people crying bloody murder and straight to prison gtfo

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can't bypass the system like that and pay for your privileged spoiled brats to get into University because they didn't work hard enough and weren't smart enough to do it on their own..

Takes those School seats away from the hard working kids that tried and get in legit with scoring high on their SAT's!!..

I think it's a HIGH CRIME myself and an example needs to be set!!! It bypasses the next kid that could get in fair and square.. College seat taken..
    most kids cheat in school. if you are gonna jail ppl for cheating then most of the country would be in jail.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I didn’t realize USC was a tough school to get into. Don’t u pretty much just need to graduate high school and live in California to get in?

Also, I think I can just barely make out the mom’s right nipple in that pic

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Exactly

What benefit does prison time serve here?

Pay the fine, donate to the school, move on

Ridiculous....this isn't even a crime. The college wasnt free to begin with, so what if they paid more and got in

Its called capitalism. Sorry your black qouta rules are illegal, now it's illegal for whites to pay extra lol

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

how exactly did everyone think some of these idiot kids were getting into these top schools ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If they were black they would’ve got 20 years

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

jj just stay in my weekly pick threads and you'll be much better off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

In the deep South maybe.. In Cali, they would have gotten a free pass, probably a grant and gotten in to USC for free, no questions asked.. Discrimination suits would be filed with the school and city if charged and then everything dropped.

USC is a California school and the same rules don't apply to people of color or ethnicity. I know I live here ..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-19 at 10:02 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all about deterence, if their is no jail time some rich people will jus view the fines as worth it.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It's all about deterence, if their is no jail time some rich people will jus view the fines as worth it.
    well i see ppl jaywalking all the time. i guess we need to send them all to prison as a deterrence? lets be honest. the person that had to go to their backup school because of this probably has cheated in school at some point also. athletes receive this treatment all the time. players who cant pass their classes get help to pass. this takes a scholarship away from another person who can pass the classes fairly.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Meanwhile every elected official in DC and every finance company in NYC is fleecing America.

But yea lets go get em

dlowilly

Guys focus on what's important here

Do you or do you not see the mom's nipple in that pic or is it just my wishful imagination?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

well i see ppl jaywalking all the time. i guess we need to send them all to prison as a deterrence? lets be honest. the person that had to go to their backup school because of this probably has cheated in school at some point also. athletes receive this treatment all the time. players who cant pass their classes get help to pass. this takes a scholarship away from another person who can pass the classes fairly.
    Bad argument. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Punish the rich with real jail time and they become better people when they come out, that is if they don't get gang raped in the pen. .. I say lock em up and bring em back down to reality!!!!

I know to many rich people where I live, they never sniffed jail and walk around like they are better then everyone else and their shiiit doesn't stink. Makes me want to slap them. I'm not star struck ever and I live around them all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just for the record I know a past tenant of mine that worked with this mom.. She said she was a total stuck up biiitch and couldn't stand her on set. Nobody liked her. Total truth I'm typing in this post!! That's probably why her kids are snobs, dumb and entitled..

I hope she gets 6 months hard labor ..

fried cheese
    Update your status

Bad argument. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
    and everyone is perfect just the way they are, right? right and wrong is just an opinion. my point was that this is very minor crime that possibly has no victim. jaywalkers can cause other ppl to die or be traumatized when they kill the jaywalker. i dont think anyone thinks ppl should go to jail for jaywalking though. ppl who drive drunk dont even get prison sentences on their first offense.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Theres no nipple, it's the color of the thinner lace....relax

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

In the deep South maybe.. In Cali, they would have gotten a free pass, probably a grant and gotten in to USC for free, no questions asked.. Discrimination suits would be filed with the school and city if charged and then everything dropped.

USC is a California school and the same rules don't apply to people of color or ethnicity. I know I live here ..
    You know nothing. Cali is a huge state. Almost as big as your mother’s gaping smelly pussy. You more than likely never leave a 5 mile radius of your house.

USC is a tough college to get into with a tremendous mba/mpa program. You don’t get in just because your skin color isn’t pale.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I didn’t realize USC was a tough school to get into. Don’t u pretty much just need to graduate high school and live in California to get in?

Also, I think I can just barely make out the mom’s right nipple in that pic
    Asshole made me look. Scrolled back up and did not see a damn thing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You know nothing. Cali is a huge state. Almost as big as your mother’s gaping smelly pussy. You more than likely never leave a 5 mile radius of your house.

USC is a tough college to get into with a tremendous mba/mpa program. You don’t get in just because your skin color isn’t pale.
    How would you know about getting into College Grits? Your mentally challenged black asss dropped out of high school when you knocked up your ghetto queen in the 10th grade.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Guys focus on what's important here

Do you or do you not see the mom's nipple in that pic or is it just my wishful imagination?
    Just did a survey at work with 8 coworkers. Definitely a nipple. 8-0.

PAULYPOKER

Lori Loughlin is hotter than her daughters!

PAULYPOKER

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Back when I went to school, USC was known as pay your fee get your "B" type of school and virtually everyone got accepted.

In 2019, USC acceptance rate is ~11% while UCLA acceptance rate is ~15%.

Even though those numbers don't tell the full story since UCLA is a tougher school to get into, it's mind-boggling considering how much it costs to go to USC.

dlowilly

How would you know about getting into College Grits? Your mentally challenged black asss dropped out of high school when you knocked up your ghetto queen in the 10th grade.
    This is a huge assumption

Since when does a girl getting knocked up affect a black guy’s life?

12 Last