The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

BROWNS Have To Fire Freddie Kitchens

Guys like him don’t succeed in the NFL. He yaps too much, always has an excuse, just like Matt Patricia

Browns have a TON of player talent with a coach that will squander it.

Let the year play out and bring Lincoln Riley in next year

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

pretty sure I didn't see Freddie out there throwing loaves of bread to a Suss titans secondary....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Okieirish

The Kraken

You’ve never seen Bellicek throw a td pass, or Phil Jackson hit a 3 either, so I guess coaches have zero value?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You’ve never seen Bellicek throw a td pass, or Phil Jackson hit a 3 either, so I guess coaches have zero value?
    I just think at some point the players have to be held accountable as well. I completely see what you're saying. The same way we can say players are put in a situation to either win or fail, coaches can too. John Dorsey needs to be held accountable for the power he's given to these players because Freddie can only do so much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

No way....it’s always a huge success when a coordinator with no head coaching experience get a job because he’s a good coordinator under an interim coach!

Cowardly management got bullied into hiring a man who they did not want. Typical Browns stuff.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Mayfield will be lucky to last 4-5 years in the league. The little smurf in Arizona will be out in less than 2 year.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Lincoln Riley said no this year didn't he?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Browns organization

People think talent can make you “good”

Lmao

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Browns organization

People think talent can make you “good”

Lmao
    always hitting the nail on the head

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Kitchens is a fraud, do the autopsy on the coaching changes last year. The QB coach was responsible for bakers emergence and the browns turn around not kitchens
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

hut the fuk up you idiot everyone who knows football knows mayfield is the issue. Oklahoma was system that made every QB look good. Penalties cost them this game but mayfield is the bigger issue longterm

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Mayfield will be lucky to last 4-5 years in the league. The little smurf in Arizona will be out in less than 2 year.
    I have large on the latter

The Kraken

Kitchens style is too old school to work these days, we’ve seen it happen over and over again. He talks too much to the media and isnt afraid to call his team out publicly, he is going to lose this team by week 4

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Kitchens style is too old school to work these days, we’ve seen it happen over and over again. He talks too much to the media and isnt afraid to call his team out publicly, he is going to lose this team by week 4
    Especially a team with a bunch of head-cases

Only Billy B can handle that

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    pretty sure I didn't see Freddie out there throwing loaves of bread to a Suss titans secondary....
    lol. Guy wants him fired after one week. Guess we saw this coming, ppl see that roster and gonna blame everyone they can. On bright side for overhyped browns the Steelers look like straight ass! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Kitchens is a fraud, do the autopsy on the coaching changes last year. The QB coach was responsible for bakers emergence and the browns turn around not kitchens
    Big mistake letting Gregg Williams go. He a very good DC.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Jesus-- a bunch of you guys are over-reacting after the first game, don't you think?

The Kraken

Im not overreacting to one loss, Im saying his style will not work. It has nothing to do with the outcome of the game but the outcome certainly put him in a position to show his colors

The Kraken

I just think at some point the players have to be held accountable as well. I completely see what you're saying. The same way we can say players are put in a situation to either win or fail, coaches can too. John Dorsey needs to be held accountable for the power he's given to these players because Freddie can only do so much.
    Ya Im with ya, at least I get your point. Mayfield played like shit and the D was swiss cheese today, thats not on Kitchens

Its just my guess his controlling style and assertiveness doesn’t go over well. These kids gotta be coddled basically, they need a friend. Unless you’re Bellicek and have a handful fo SB rings guys dont wanna play for those types of coaches. Look at AB

2daBank

Im not overreacting to one loss, Im saying his style will not work. It has nothing to do with the outcome of the game but the outcome certainly put him in a position to show his colors
    How do we know enough about him to know this?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Jesus-- a bunch of you guys are over-reacting after the first game, don't you think?
    overreacting is what ppl do. Wait till you see the lock threads on anyone who looked good or fading teams who looked bad! Lol

2daBank

Overreacting or not I’ll say this much. You won’t catch me betting a team much who has a wr sporting a 250k (or more) watch while playing! What a fukkin clown, lol,

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I agree with Krak on this... Browns organization very similar to Lions organization.

Browns have better talent though. And honestly... if you can't beat the Titans on your own soil... your season is already fukked.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Ya Im with ya, at least I get your point. Mayfield played like shit and the D was swiss cheese today, thats not on Kitchens

Its just my guess his controlling style and assertiveness doesn’t go over well. These kids gotta be coddled basically, they need a friend. Unless you’re Bellicek and have a handful fo SB rings guys dont wanna play for those types of coaches. Look at AB
    Not all the D is like that on the Browns. Mack Wilson is from Bama. Trust me. Saban didn't coddle him. But Saban also thought Wilson needed 1 more year in college before going pro, so there is that.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I dunno-I was at the game-and it was EVERYONE's fault lol....3 and 1 they throw long----3rd and 7 handoff---overthought everything lol....5 personal fouls ect.....player ejected ect....total shit show and Titans played well

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Not all the D is like that on the Browns. Mack Wilson is from Bama. Trust me. Saban didn't coddle him. But Saban also thought Wilson needed 1 more year in college before going pro, so there is that.
    I was more disappointed with the defense by far because they should be good. They’ve got players, they should’ve been better

The offense is going to take time, just hope they dont fall too far behind waiting on K Hunt to return....

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30376

Kitchens might be another one that's more suited to being a coordinator than a head coach.

18 penalties is unacceptable and shows he doesn't have control of the locker room. Maybe he can figure things out but that is a really really poor start to his head coaching career.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

losers

even WR's

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Big mistake letting Gregg Williams go. He a very good DC.
    He is quite possibly one of the worst dc in nfl. His schemes have been outdated since mid 90s.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He is quite possibly one of the worst dc in nfl. His schemes have been outdated since mid 90s.
    Gregg Williams? You crazy. When the last time his defense hasn’t been good? Everywhere he goes he has success.

2daBank

I was more disappointed with the defense by far because they should be good. They’ve got players, they should’ve been better

The offense is going to take time, just hope they dont fall too far behind waiting on K Hunt to return....
    Telling ya they Shouldn’t have let Gregg Williams go.

Wtf does hunt do for them Chubb can’t? The oline is the problem not the running back. Hunt isn’t all that much more talented than Chubb. Trading one their best lineman for Vernon was stupid.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Gregg Williams? You crazy. When the last time his defense hasn’t been good? Everywhere he goes he has success.
    His Browns defense was garbage. The Jets will be as well.

The Kraken

Another wasted year with a roster loaded with talent

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

hes an imbecile

12 Last