CreamGetThe$$$
    Update your status
    CreamGetThe$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

Scar-7.5 is a gift from Vegas!!

N.C. doesn't have a chance of keeping this one close!!

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Solid analysis in your first post

CreamGetThe$$$
    Update your status

I'm from SC and I know these 2 teams pretty good. NC is gonna have a down year finish maybe 3rd to last in ACC. Scar an its senior QB Jake Bentley has Bryan Edwards(2nd round nfl pick imo), Shi Smith, and Or'tre Smith at WR, they are a solid group!! The addition of 5star running back Tavion Feaster from Clemson as well as 3 senior running backs that all get regular playing gives Scar a pretty good backfield with plenty of depth Scar's Defense has come a long way under the defensive minded Coach Muschamp!! The secondary is a huge strength which I think will be one of the best in the Country and the adittion of 5star DT Zach Pickens should help stop the run. NC with Butch Davis has one hell of a recruiting class coming in 2020 but as for now he hasn't much talent on either side of ball. It will take him 2-4 years to rebuild as it does many first year head coaches. 38-20 Scar is my prediction. Lay the 7.5 and thank me all the way to the bank!!

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Mack Brown is the head coach, but I agree with you, rival game or not South Carolina is a lot more talented.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Cream. What kind of post was that? You say that you know these two teams pretty good, yet UNC goes 3-9 in 2017 and 2-9 last season and you say that they are going to have a down year? What the hell have they been doing the past two seasons? During that time the ONLY conference team they have defeated is Pitt, twice. South Carolina has a secondary that returns just 1 starter from last season and is full of Soph's. It will take time for them to develop. Don't come in here telling us how well you know these two teams when it is obvious that you do not know caca. Can South Carolina cover? Sure. Can UNC pull off an upset here? Possibly. This game has generated little or no interest in Vegas. The line has not budged since it came out. You had better learn to do some research before you come in here sounding like some loser tout running your mouth off.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Cream. What kind of post was that? You say that you know these two teams pretty good, yet UNC goes 3-9 in 2017 and 2-9 last season and you say that they are going to have a down year? What the hell have they been doing the past two seasons? During that time the ONLY conference team they have defeated is Pitt, twice. South Carolina has a secondary that returns just 1 starter from last season and is full of Soph's. It will take time for them to develop. Don't come in here telling us how well you know these two teams when it is obvious that you do not know caca. Can South Carolina cover? Sure. Can UNC pull off an upset here? Possibly. This game has generated little or no interest in Vegas. The line has not budged since it came out. You had better learn to do some research before you come in here sounding like some loser tout running your mouth off.
    Everyone thank BigdaddyQH here for regurgitating Phil Steele. Thanks bud!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Everyone thank BigdaddyQH here for regurgitating Phil Steele. Thanks bud!
    This has nothing to do with Steele. It has to do with a bad post, but someone like yourself would not recognize that. After all, you are a Ga. Tech fan. The good news for you is that Tech does get a bye in between their home game against the Citadel and their away game against Temple. That may be the only two wins they get this season, though they should be able to handle the above mentioned UNC at home.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

This has nothing to do with Steele. It has to do with a bad post, but someone like yourself would not recognize that. After all, you are a Ga. Tech fan. The good news for you is that Tech does get a bye in between their home game against the Citadel and their away game against Temple. That may be the only two wins they get this season, though they should be able to handle the above mentioned UNC at home.
    Ohhh... The ever-so-devastating "make fun of where he went to college" post. Well, you told me. Keep pounding those Alabama -4000 ML winners, Pedo.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Ohhh... The ever-so-devastating "make fun of where he went to college" post. Well, you told me. Keep pounding those Alabama -4000 ML winners, Pedo.
    You do not have enough brains to have gone to Ga. Tech, unless it was to watch a game. Go away phony, and stay away. You do not know caca.

CreamGetThe$$$
    Update your status

Damn BigdaddyQH I wasn't trying to be a loser tout and run my mouth!! Just posting facts and my opinion for a SOLID play like everyone here!! Who the hell do you think you are anyway running your mouth loser!!!

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

You do not have enough brains to have gone to Ga. Tech, unless it was to watch a game. Go away phony, and stay away. You do not know caca.
    Well, indeed I did. I even graduated. Did you ever get that degree from Pedo Bear U, you penetrating molester?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

OP knows both teams but thinks Butch Davis is the UNC head coach?

Davis was last the UNC HC in 2010

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    OP knows both teams but thinks Butch Davis is the UNC head coach?

Davis was last the UNC HC in 2010

I didn't even catch that, I mostly skimmed, but yeah, that's an egregious error that the OP hasn't even bothered to edit. Butch effing Davis! Butch would be flattered to hear that someone out there thinks he's still coaching a Power 5 school.

On a side note, I'm leaning South Carolina also, but only because I believe UNC's young secondary could struggle against Steve Spurrier's fun-n-gun offense.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

I didn't even catch that, I mostly skimmed, but yeah, that's an egregious error that the OP hasn't even bothered to edit. Butch effing Davis! Butch would be flattered to hear that someone out there thinks he's still coaching a Power 5 school.

On a side note, I'm leaning South Carolina also, but only because I believe UNC's young secondary could struggle against Steve Spurrier's fun-n-gun offense.
    My main issue is how can Lou Holtz's scheme keep up with Dean Smith's outside scoring?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Combato

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

My main issue is how can Lou Holtz's scheme keep up with Dean Smith's outside scoring?
    Touche...

We'll just have to wait patiently for the OP to reply. I'm sure he'll spell it all out for us in layman terms.

I only bet marbles now, but with the help of OP I hope to someday graduate to bubble gum and Lunchables!

CreamGetThe$$$
    Update your status

I meant Mack Brow damnit!!

Combato
    Combato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

This game opened at -7 as most shops. Currently, moving to -8 at several offshore books.

Consensus looks very public at this time – 58% of total best on SC, 88% of money on SC, and 78% of parlay bets on SC. Coupled with the line move, it appears that SC is getting a lot of square action.

Historically, games in this line range and this type of line movement are 251 wins and 205 losses for a 55% edge to UNC.

My simulations show a projected score range for SC to win by 1 to 3 points (which translates into about a 65% chance for UNC to cover)

One respected modeler that I follow has SC as -3.9 favorite which also translates into a play on UNC.

I think this line might continue increase, possibly to -9 or even -10. I am going to play UNC at +8 or better
    Points Awarded:

badgerguy gave Combato 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CreamGetThe$$$
    Update your status

Hope yall got Scar-7.5 it's up to 9 now!!

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by CreamGetThe$$$ View Post
    Must be that vaunted Butch Davis recruiting class!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

-10 now!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

It's a game of small margins. You're holding nice btcl value now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Must be that vaunted Butch Davis recruiting class!
    I thought Roy Williams was the coach? Oh wait, what sport??? Who playing? Frank Martin has really got the gamecocks playing up tempo!!

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I thought Roy Williams was the coach? Oh wait, what sport??? Who playing? Frank Martin has really got the gamecocks playing up tempo!!
    haha

all kidding aside, OP seems to be correct as the line has moved quite a bit.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

haha

all kidding aside, OP seems to be correct as the line has moved quite a bit.
    Crazy fatdaddy said line wasn’t gonna move, shocker his Vegas inside info wasn’t correct. Lol.

CreamGetThe$$$
    Update your status

11.5 now. Hope yall got on it at 7.5 instead of making stupid jokes because of a brain fart!!

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Say what????

N.C. doesn't have a chance of keeping this one close!!

tigertom
    tigertom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9558

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Say what????
    Pile on after the fact. Class guy! Where the hell were you for the last week? Just sayin.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Cowering in a corner in my mom's basement crying. You?

Quote Originally Posted by tigertom View Post
    Pile on after the fact. Class guy! Where the hell were you for the last week? Just sayin.

moronist
    moronist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

11.5 now. Hope yall got on it at 7.5 instead of making stupid jokes because of a brain fart!!
    Even though your pick lost, congratulations on getting a better closing line, by betting it early.

JAKEPEAVY21

and OP vanished like a fart in the wind...

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Great line, bad result.
    Keep "em coming.