piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Not matter what they said it the same level like 1xbet-everything is ok until withdrawn so depend of bookmaker they use fake bets,endless KYC or false accusation of course not for all players as lonnie said only for people with edge who makes profits

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Opti, do you happen to know the domain of the email? As some (eg gmail) IPs cannot be traced that easily as all IPs point towards Google servers, so the thing they claim might be incorrect.

Just giving my 2c here.
    No. We just accepted the explanation at the time.

FYI, Gmail does not transmit your home IP if you use the web interface to send emails. If you use an external email client to send/receive through Gmail it does.

mosqueeto
    mosqueeto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I was shocked today they actually responded to me via live chat, after ignoring for 3 weeks.
    Basically they said "we actually weren't ignoring you, we sent the responses, but I'm not sure if they were delivered, I'm sorry the issue was on our end", like what? As if that's how emails work lmao.
    Then the guy went to my bet history to "check if everything is okay", and he said "I don't see anything unusual about the bet". So apparently after hundreds of 10€ - 50€ bets it's "nothing unusual" that out of nowhere I decided to cancel my withdrawal request that was sitting there for 2 weeks, and I dropped all my money on some Senegal-Uruguay football match. He even told me that the withdrawal request and bet was placed using my I.P. address, what a joke lmao. They are saying their "anti-fraud" department found no issues with my account, as if they even have an "anti-fraud" department.

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Quote Originally Posted by mosqueeto View Post
    I was shocked today they actually responded to me via live chat, after ignoring for 3 weeks.
    Basically they said "we actually weren't ignoring you, we sent the responses, but I'm not sure if they were delivered, I'm sorry the issue was on our end", like what? As if that's how emails work lmao.
    Then the guy went to my bet history to "check if everything is okay", and he said "I don't see anything unusual about the bet". So apparently after hundreds of 10€ - 50€ bets it's "nothing unusual" that out of nowhere I decided to cancel my withdrawal request that was sitting there for 2 weeks, and I dropped all my money on some Senegal-Uruguay football match. He even told me that the withdrawal request and bet was placed using my I.P. address, what a joke lmao. They are saying their "anti-fraud" department found no issues with my account, as if they even have an "anti-fraud" department.
    In the exact same position as you with 18Bet.

It has been 12 days since I sent the email to their anti-fraud department, but still no correspondence.

I'm not sure what you guys think, but if I worked for a firm like this and saw a situation like this, I would at least make it clear that I was willing to communicate with the customer, even if I didn't have a solution yet.

KittiP

Then the guy went to my bet history to "check if everything is okay", and he said "I don't see anything unusual about the bet".
    He even told me that the withdrawal request and bet was placed using my I.P. address, what a joke lmao.
    Exact same story as mine, apart from the live chat agent wasn't able to give me the IP address details and instead brushed me off and told me to send an email to their anti-fraud department, who aren't replying.

KittiP

mosqueeto

What is your current situation and what have you done?

Have you made a complaint to their licencors?

KittiP

Any ideas of what to do next from you guys?

Or should I just wait it out for them to reply back?

mosqueeto

Quote Originally Posted by KittiP View Post
    mosqueeto

What is your current situation and what have you done?

Have you made a complaint to their licencors?
    It's easy for them, they just tell me the bet was made via my I.P. address and there is nothing I can do about it.
    I don't think they are even licensed, they had written somewhere on their website that their licencor email is complains@gaminglicences.com, seems like a fake email which doesn't respond to me, and such website "gaminglicences.com" doesn't even exist, but now I actually can't even find anywhere on their website complains@gaminglicences.com mentioned, which means they edited something last 2 weeks or I just can't find it.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

It's easy for them, they just tell me the bet was made via my I.P. address and there is nothing I can do about it.
    I don't think they are even licensed, they had written somewhere on their website that their licencor email is complains@gaminglicences.com, seems like a fake email which doesn't respond to me, and such website "gaminglicences.com" doesn't even exist, but now I actually can't even find anywhere on their website complains@gaminglicences.com mentioned, which means they edited something last 2 weeks or I just can't find it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Just another example of how easy it is for off shore books to screw you guys out of your winnings and your money.

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Just another example of how easy it is for off shore books to screw you guys out of your winnings and your money.
    Yes, and actually I think they just have.

KittiP

Guys, I finally got a reply back from MGA:

Dear Mr. Punladda,

Further to the below case, please be informed that we have received information from the representative of Shark77 Limited (18bet.com) who have informed the MGA that there were no abnormalities on your account. Please note that it is important to keep your password secure at all times and that the operator is not responsible for the safe keeping of your credentials. In addition please see their Terms and Conditions which clearly states thathttps://www.18bet.com/en/pages/terms-and-conditions/

“…you should ensure that your username and password do not become easily accessible by third parties, as any transactions carried out via your account will remain your responsibility, whether you have given authorization for such actions or not. If you suspect that your username or password have been obtained by others without you having given prior approval, you should immediately change your password in order to avoid further unauthorized actions”

We wish to remind you that when you created your account you agreed to adhere to the Terms and Conditions and therefore the MGA cannot offer you further support with this specific case seeing that you had agreed to such Terms. We will have to consider the complaint case closed.

Regards,

Kris

Kristian Hans Cassar
    Player Support Officer

KittiP

Given all of the details and multiple other cases with the same group of firms and within similar time periods, I would have thought that MGA would have at least looked into this case a little more.

From their email, it seems like 18Bet gave them the same generic response as they gave me over live chat, that my password could have been stolen, and MGA just took this at face value and repeated it back to me.

The final line of the email really gets to me.

"We will have to consider the complaint case closed."

In my honest opinion the never never even got opened.

I get that 18Bet "
    informed the MGA that there were no abnormalities on your account" but that doesn't help at all.
    18Bet already said this to me.
    But I went to MGA to ask them to push 18Bet for proof.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to go forward with this?

KittiP

It's clear from all of these cases that we can't have all have had our passwords stolen at the time when we have a pending withdrawal.
    Then a string of losing bets get placed which covers the value of the pending withdrawal and the majority of the remaining balance.
    Also, just to be clear all of the players bets don't match their previous betting history and the bet stakes are pretty evenly distributed and sometimes (we think) exceed the maximum bet allowed for the player to normally place.

So, I just want to push as hard as possible for them to prove that I placed the bets on my account, or for us to show that I didn't, from this thread it is pretty clear that I didn't.
    But proving it dealing with a firm that refuses to co-operate or give information makes it next to impossible.

KittiP

Optional

you mentioned in mosqueeto's post that we can ask their technology provider for information.

How would we go about this?

Do you think we would be able to get data like IP Address login information for the times, that those fraud bets were placed?
    Or see how they were added to the system etc?

Or is that not how its works?

Optional

Optional

you mentioned in mosqueeto's post that we can ask their technology provider for information.

How would we go about this?

Do you think we would be able to get data like IP Address login information for the times, that those fraud bets were placed?
    Or see how they were added to the system etc?

Or is that not how its works?
    We wrote to Delasport.com and each of the three books doing similar things, and the replies all came back from 18bet addresses.

Right now they just insist it is the players at fault. We've asked for some solid proof.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55, and KittiP

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We wrote to Delasport.com and each of the three books doing similar things, and the replies all came back from 18bet addresses.
    So this is the ultimate proof these books belong together.

Meanwhile I requested a withdrawal at 18bet and it went smoothly to my Neteller account in less than 12 hours.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post

Meanwhile I requested a withdrawal at 18bet and it went smoothly to my Neteller account in less than 12 hours.
    I think it at least proves a single support/security department handles these books problems.

The 18bet rep comes across as willing to discuss as usual. They have a veneer of professionalism. I'd be surprised if they really want to defend these problems once someone high enough realizes the issue is real.

flobot
    flobot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Meanwhile, delasport/shark77 are expanding www.sportempire.com
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KittiP

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

This is a terrible situation and I hope it gets resolved.

Do you think these sites are actually placing these bets? Or do you think they are just fudging the books?

According to records they have won like 25 bets in a row which is even more fishy.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt View Post
    This is a terrible situation and I hope it gets resolved.

Do you think these sites are actually placing these bets? Or do you think they are just fudging the books?

According to records they have won like 25 bets in a row which is even more fishy.
    It's 10 losing bets between the accounts.

But agree that is very unusual too.

KittiP

Right now they just insist it is the players at fault. We've asked for some solid proof.
    Thanks for that, I really do hope they look into this a bit further, because if anyone does dig around it should be obvious to see that these weren't our bets, but who knows who is to blame.

KittiP

Happy you got your money out of there man

I still have over 1k in there (from the unsettled at the time bets and remaining balance that didn't get taken)

But I'm scared to withdraw it because I think 1 of 2 things will happen:
    1) The withdrawal will get cancelled and losing bets will be added again.
    2) The withdrawal will go through, but then they will close the account and any chance of seeing the 6600 will be gone.

I can't seem to get babibet in my country, but I can access the 1bet and 18bet websites from here. (I don't have an account with 1bet)

They share the same live chat agents, so I'm assuming they share a lot more too.
    Last edited by KittiP; 07-26-19 at 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by flobot View Post
    Good find, from the bottom of the webpage: "SportEmpire is operated by Shark 77 Limited"

KittiP

It's 10 losing bets between the accounts.

But agree that is very unusual too.
    Agreed, very unusual.

Not that it matters, but I thought it was a bit more than 10 bets.

1300 was a single bet
    1900 was 700 700 500
    1500 was 750 750
    650 was one bet
    6600 was 1100 x 6

(From post number 26)

Plus the 3700 Euros single bet from 18Bet

(From post number 64)

KittiP

Guys, I finally got a reply back from MGA:
    “…you should ensure that your username and password do not become easily accessible by third parties, as any transactions carried out via your account will remain your responsibility, whether you have given authorization for such actions or not. If you suspect that your username or password have been obtained by others without you having given prior approval, you should immediately change your password in order to avoid further unauthorized actions”
    We wish to remind you that when you created your account you agreed to adhere to the Terms and Conditions and therefore the MGA cannot offer you further support with this specific case seeing that you had agreed to such Terms. We will have to consider the complaint case closed.

Sorry to keep on about the email reply from MGA, but it really annoys me how little effort they put into this response.
    They are trying to say that the losses made on the account can be explained by my username and password being compromised.

However they saw no abnormalities on my account, i.e big differences in IP's.

So those two don't make any sense.

If password was compromised - the person would have logged in from a different IP and hence there would be an abnormality.
    If password was not compromised - then the IP would be the same (on the apparent login) so there would be no reason for them to bring up this login information business.

"We wish to remind you that when you created your account you agreed to adhere to the Terms and Conditions and therefore the MGA cannot offer you further support with this specific case seeing that you had agreed to such Terms."

I think they are referring to the term that talks about keeping the login details secure, but there is literally nothing to show that my password was compromised, so this doesn't make much sense too.

Optional

Agreed, very unusual.

Not that it matters, but I thought it was a bit more than 10 bets.

1300 was a single bet
    1900 was 700 700 500
    1500 was 750 750
    650 was one bet
    6600 was 1100 x 6

(From post number 26)

Plus the 3700 Euros single bet from 18Bet

(From post number 64)

You're right. 14 bets.

lonnie55

May I ask how many characters your password was made of?

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Quote Originally Posted by flobot View Post
    this web site looks exactly the same as 18bet web site. What is the point of having different web sites with different names owned by the same company? Why don't babibet/1bet/18bet/ sportempire owners just focus on development of one of these brands?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    this web site looks exactly the same as 18bet web site. What is the point of having different web sites with different names owned by the same company? Why don't babibet/1bet/18bet/ sportempire owners just focus on development of one of these brands?

Several reasons for multi-brand strategy, e.g.:

- many players only register at a book to retrieve a bonus; if you operate two (multiple) sites instead of only one you raise the chance that the same player loses his deposit two (multiple) times at two (multiple) sites
    - if the image of one brand gets damaged or if one site is being attacked by DDos or anything like that you still have another brand you can rely on
    - it raises the chance of being found by someone who is googling for (new) sportsbooks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: craftbrewer

mosqueeto

They wrote me paragraphs after paragraphs about protecting my password, even though they literally said the bets were placed using my I.P. Address, I responded to them pointing it out, and of course they just ignore, it's amazing how easy it is for them. What annoys me the most is that they are still live, allowing people to register, deposit, and place bets.

KittiP

Sorry for the late replies Guys

May I ask how many characters your password was made of?
    10 Characters made up of 2 Capitals and 1 number (No special characters) and the rest lower case letters.

It contains 3 small words making a small phrase which is a reminder of a funny childhood memory childhood memory.

But I have changed it since then.
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave KittiP 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KittiP

Several reasons for multi-brand strategy, e.g.:

- many players only register at a book to retrieve a bonus; if you operate two (multiple) sites instead of only one you raise the chance that the same player loses his deposit two (multiple) times at two (multiple) sites
    - if the image of one brand gets damaged or if one site is being attacked by DDos or anything like that you still have another brand you can rely on
    - it raises the chance of being found by someone who is googling for (new) sportsbooks
    Agree with all of these, but the first one cant be that much of a big deal can it?

KittiP

They wrote me paragraphs after paragraphs about protecting my password, even though they literally said the bets were placed using my I.P. Address, I responded to them pointing it out, and of course they just ignore, it's amazing how easy it is for them. What annoys me the most is that they are still live, allowing people to register, deposit, and place bets.
    I have said this as well, the password nonsense doesn't match with the rest of the story, especially considering they said nothing looks wrong with our accounts, i.e IP's staying the same

lonnie55

I hope SBR won't lose its focus on supporting you guys on that one

BTW Although it doesn't really matter I have found out that your account at 18bet gets locked if you type in the wrong password 5 times

First 123456 ... Last