lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    The thing that is overlooked is Giannis is not beating his man off the dribble. When your man stays in front of you and you are in the lane out of control with multiple arms in your face, you don’t see your teammates and you turn the ball over. They are not helping on Giannis when he is catching, they are helping when he’s committed to his moves. Hard to see your teammates when you are going too fast ahead with bodies in front of you.

It seems more like you are in denial and not believing what you are seeing. The raptors have the best player on the court(maybe the entire league) in their home court. If they haven’t rested Leonard 20 games in the season, the raptors would have had a better record than the bucks. Even so, they only have 2 less wins. The raptors are the BETTER team which seems to baffle a lot of posters and gamblers here.
    Great post but one thing. They were 15-5 in games Leonard didn't play. They would have to have gone 18-2 with him in those games to better Milwaukee in the regular season.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Great post but one thing. They were 15-5 in games Leonard didn't play. They would have to have gone 18-2 with him in those games to better Milwaukee in the regular season.
    They were actually 17-5 without him which is amazing. 13-0 against non playoff teams and 4-5 against playoff teams.

The supporting cast may be better than than we all thought and is finally performing to expectations because in the philly series, they all pretty much sucked.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Leonard will perform in game 6 just as you would expect from a former NBA finals MVP. He has all the tools he needs. Experience, Passion, Skill Set, and the fire inside to kick it up to the highest level when it matters most. He will not have any fear at all. He will command the ball. He has more energy and the ability to outperform those that have never stepped foot into such a volatile atmosphere and environment. Will there be, on this day, a younger slightly better, upcoming superstar player on the floor? Yes, but in this situation Leonard will outperform everyone and will be the best player on the Hardwood tonight. Bucks mature from this experience and don not blow the chance next year. This year Leonard delivers the Raptors to the NBA finals.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

People must be hitting the Bucks hard. Line is now -1 and even some places.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The NBA sent the memo to the refs today and the line moved in Bucks favor.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Goater
    I have lost all faith in the fukks. I think the collective hoops IQ is just higher on Toronto. I fell for the Deer hype. I was wrong. I wouldn't even bet my worst enemy's money on Milwaukee

FOREVER HUSKERS
    FOREVER HUSKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

Line opened @ Tor -1. just buyin & sellin. Still, I'm thinkin which at times is dangerous to fear the Deer 108-103.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

The thing that is overlooked is Giannis is not beating his man off the dribble. When your man stays in front of you and you are in the lane out of control with multiple arms in your face, you don’t see your teammates and you turn the ball over. They are not helping on Giannis when he is catching, they are helping when he’s committed to his moves. Hard to see your teammates when you are going too fast ahead with bodies in front of you.

It seems more like you are in denial and not believing what you are seeing. The raptors have the best player on the court(maybe the entire league) in their home court. If they haven’t rested Leonard 20 games in the season, the raptors would have had a better record than the bucks. Even so, they only have 2 less wins. The raptors are the BETTER team which seems to baffle a lot of posters and gamblers here.
    Trust me, I'm as impressed with Toronto as anyone, especially getting off the mat down 0-2. That said if the Bucks play to their capabilities, which they have not the past few games, and hit shots they've hit all season, they can bring this back home on Monday. They are much better than they have shown the past couple. We shall see...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Tonight's line reflects the strange fact that Toronto on the ML should be higher
    but the line ATS should not be higher. And that makes the ML cheaper than it should be
    because they don't move the ML unless the ATS moves.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm not a prisoner of the moment. I had Raptors and Celtics as the teams to beat in the East, and one reason is because of Kawhi and the other is because of the Raptors bench. Everyone is late to the party saying Kawhi is so good. Kawhi has been a top 3 player in the world for 5 years bro. None of this surprises me in the slightest. Reg season record means nothing in the NBA. Who cares who would have had the 1 seed.

However, it's become increasingly clear that the Raptors are far too dependent on Leonard. I've watched basketball my entire life and have seen series's like this play out.

Giannis is not beating his man off the dribble because he's in a half court set. Bucks are really a high flying, defensive, fast break kind of team bro. Toronto has limited that because they've made their shots and they haven't turned the ball over. Bucks have 2 guys who are all NBA first team defense. And then 2 more capable perimeter defenders. Toronto has a good defensive team as well, nearly just as good, but less athletic I would say. Giannis lives on the fast break and that is a big element of the Bucks game that is being overlooked. We shall see.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Goater
    I have lost all faith in the fukks. I think the collective hoops IQ is just higher on Toronto. I fell for the Deer hype. I was wrong. I wouldn't even bet my worst enemy's money on Milwaukee
    You're too emotional and knee jerk react too much bro lol. This is a 7 game series imo. I don't trust the likes of Kyle Lowry, Marc Gasol, Vanvleet, Ibaka, when the pressure is on to perform. I think they're gonna get scared, I think they're gonna play hot potato and give the ball to Kawhi every play and stand around like puppets.

I'm expecting mistakes from Toronto in this game and the Bucks to run up and down the court on them.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Goat... who hammered the line from Toronto -2.5 back to Toronto -1?

Do you still feel comfortable about your pick?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Goat... who hammered the line from Toronto -2.5 back to Toronto -1?

Do you still feel comfortable about your pick?
    Why wouldn't I? Line has moved in my favor. I don't really care about line movement. That's Lakerman's department. It has no impact on the game to me. Refs are not gonna try anything fishy.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You're too emotional and knee jerk react too much bro lol. This is a 7 game series imo. I don't trust the likes of Kyle Lowry, Marc Gasol, Vanvleet, Ibaka, when the pressure is on to perform. I think they're gonna get scared, I think they're gonna play hot potato and give the ball to Kawhi every play and stand around like puppets.

I'm expecting mistakes from Toronto in this game and the Bucks to run up and down the court on them.
    Smart man!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Why wouldn't I? Line has moved in my favor. I don't really care about line movement. That's Lakerman's department. It has no impact on the game to me. Refs are not gonna try anything fishy.
    How's going from Bucks +2.5 to Bucks +1 in your favor?

Unless you already locked in your bet awhile back, you're losing a point and a half's worth of value.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Toronto beat them 2 years ago and they gotten Kawhi Leonard. Raptors take this series, it’s done

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

My prediction is Bucks win Game 6, Raptors win Game 7

If anyone's looking to chase the Milwaukee steam, I noticed the series price didn't change.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    How's going from Bucks +2.5 to Bucks +1 in your favor?

Unless you already locked in your bet awhile back, you're losing a point and a half's worth of value.
    Yeah already locked in brother

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    My prediction is Bucks win Game 6, Raptors win Game 7

If anyone's looking to chase the Milwaukee steam, I noticed the series price didn't change.
    Yes it did. It went from+203 to+173

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Something stinks

asiagambler

Yes it did. It went from+203 to+173
    I don't recall seeing it that high. Still available at +185 +190 at other books. About what it was last night.

homie1975

But there was pressure on them down 2-0, down 2-1, then gm in Milwaukee, and they won all 3.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    But there was pressure on them down 2-0, down 2-1, then gm in Milwaukee, and they won all 3.
    Pressure is way different in a close out game. When they're down 2-0, they have nothing to lose.

homie1975

To me this is either raptors minus the points or just sit back and enjoy the game

homie1975

Pressure is way different in a close out game. When they're down 2-0, they have nothing to lose.
    Yes probably true but having the close out oppty at home is huge. To me players typically play much better at home but u already know that

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto had pressure when they were down 1-0 to Orlando, when they were down 2-1 to Philadelphia, down 2-0 to Milwaukee- they've responded every time. NBA isn't rigged but they wants Giannis in the finals, unless he gets all the calls its likely time for the Bucks to go home.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Toronto had pressure when they were down 1-0 to Orlando, when they were down 2-1 to Philadelphia, down 2-0 to Milwaukee- they've responded every time. NBA isn't rigged but they wants Giannis in the finals, unless he gets all the calls its likely time for the Bucks to go home.
    Raptors won't turn the ball over only 6 times. Vanvleet won't make 7 3s (you all knew how high I was on Vanvleet before this series). And Gasol has proven over and over to revert back to his timid self. Bucks will get out and run from the very getgo. There's way more pressure in a closeout game for the home team that is up. Meanwhile the Bucks are going into this game with a fighting spirit. The Raptors are going in with a mentality "let's not fukk this up." Especially Lowry and Gasol. They're used to losing. I bet they got very little sleep last night. Lowry especially.

I dunno why you always bring up the refs bro. Giannis might get 15 free throws tonight. Who cares. Kawhi has gone to the line 10+ times every game, because he's actually getting fouled. So if Giannis shoots 15 FTs tonight, don't come back here and say "oh, NBA wants Giannis," because naturally, he's gonna be more aggressive tonight, he's gonna want to impose his will whenever he's not getting double and triple teamed.

Maybe Giannis goes for 12 assists tonight. Whatever the game dictates, he will do it.

I like how I'm on the opposing side of 90% of SBR.

Makes me feel good.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I don't recall seeing it that high. Still available at +185 +190 at other books. About what it was last night.
    It was even+200 at bol. Pinnacle had it at+203

lakerboy

Raptors won't turn the ball over only 6 times. Vanvleet won't make 7 3s (you all knew how high I was on Vanvleet before this series). And Gasol has proven over and over to revert back to his timid self. Bucks will get out and run from the very getgo. There's way more pressure in a closeout game for the home team that is up. Meanwhile the Bucks are going into this game with a fighting spirit. The Raptors are going in with a mentality "let's not fukk this up." Especially Lowry and Gasol. They're used to losing. I bet they got very little sleep last night. Lowry especially.

I dunno why you always bring up the refs bro. Giannis might get 15 free throws tonight. Who cares. Kawhi has gone to the line 10+ times every game, because he's actually getting fouled. So if Giannis shoots 15 FTs tonight, don't come back here and say "oh, NBA wants Giannis," because naturally, he's gonna be more aggressive tonight, he's gonna want to impose his will whenever he's not getting double and triple teamed.

Maybe Giannis goes for 12 assists tonight. Whatever the game dictates, he will do it.

Makes me feel good.
    You aren't though. Most in here are on the bucks.

thomorino

Makes me feel good.
    You seem to be missing the obvious - the series turned in game 3 when Leonard started guarding Giannis. Giannis's offensive production is down by nearly 50% when Leonard guards him. Anything can happen in 1 game but Giannis will need much more from his supporting cast. Milwaukee's bench isn't as good as Toronto's, Toronto's has been better all year.

asiagambler

I would expect higher prices at BOL. Pinnacle typically has lot of vig in their outright markets

Goat Milk

You aren't though. Most in here are on the bucks.
    Na man. Read the comments. Most everyone has given up on the Bucks. Same exact people who gave up on Toronto. Media has all given up on the Bucks as well. No one on ESPN picking the Bucks to win this game. Every public betting site shows 60% on Toronto, yet the the line dropping. You know I don't care about that, but I know you do.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You seem to be missing the obvious - the series turned in game 3 when Leonard started guarding Giannis. Giannis's offensive production is down by nearly 50% when Leonard guards him. Anything can happen in 1 game but Giannis will need much more from his supporting cast. Milwaukee's bench isn't as good as Toronto's, Toronto's has been better all year.
    That's why I said Giannis will do what the game dictates. Leonard has not been guarding GIannis 1 on 1. There's 4 guys around him. His teammates are wide open for 3s. They will hit those open 3s tonight. And then Toronto will have no choice but to back off Giannis a bit. And Leonard can't guard Giannis 1 on 1. No NBA player can guard a superstar offensive player 1 on 1. It's not possible. Offense beats defense every time, not even close.

Mlkwakee's bench is just as good. I said before the series Toronto had a better bench. I didn't need to watch 6 games to know that. Bucks bench though is just as a good, slightly worse but good enough to have a good game every now and then.

thomorino

Na man. Read the comments. Most everyone has given up on the Bucks. Same exact people who gave up on Toronto. Media has all given up on the Bucks as well. No one on ESPN picking the Bucks to win this game. Every public betting site shows 60% on Toronto, yet the the line dropping. You know I don't care about that, but I know you do.
    I could care less who the public is betting but you're wrong, most sites show 50/50 action.

lakerboy

Wrong bro. 2/3 on ESPN picked bucks to win. The line move is 🐎 shit. It's an attempt to get people on the bucks. The game might be close until ht and then Tor will pick apart the bucks in the second hf like they have done the last two games. Bro you are banking on Brook Lopez to win for you. Lol
    Points Awarded:

Fernburn74 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 Last