what the hell is wrong with people

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/...ll-of-america/

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

hope they lock this guy up for the rest of his life

moa-suspect-3

Aranda, who is being held on suspected attempted homicide, had been banned from Mall of America in the past, and was charged in two separate incidents at the mall in 2015. On the Fourth of July of that year, Aranda was charged with causing damage inside stores, throwing items off of a balcony to a lower level and resisting arrest. Aranda was then charged in October of that year for attacking a woman inside of a restaurant after she refused to buy him food inside of Twin Cities Grill.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

I didn't even have to see the mugshot to know.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

they need a ban on balconies in malls

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

well just ban malls in general I guess

more mall control

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I didn't even have to see the mugshot to know.
    Never a doubt!

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Blacks don't like being fathers..maybe ban them from having kids?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Looks like there were more than a few warning signs.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Mall of America is a great place if you wanna get jumped/stabbed in the bathroom by a bunch of little hoodrats, place needs to be carpet bombed from existence, f*ckin dump that it is
    Points Awarded:

Lenny Zefflin gave mngambler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bostongambler

That’s a real sad story .

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

If someone would've done this to Bostongambler at that age a lot of people would have enjoyed the past few decades a lot more - particularly his family.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    If someone would've done this to Bostongambler at that age a lot of people would have enjoyed the past few decades a lot more - particularly his family.
    You’re a lowlife Pedofiler who follows kids around. Surprised no one has put a bullet in your head yet.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You’re a lowlife Pedofiler who follows kids around. Surprised no one has put a bullet in your head yet.
    Reported as usual, no I'm not and you never had any reason to say that because that's what you do - lie repeatedly such as your fake bets.

You stalk dudes on and off forum and have been mistreating your fatass bimbo ditz of a cousin and your ugly muppetfaced kids faced for years, and you're also a tax fraud artist.

Bostongambler

Reported as usual, no I'm not and you never had any reason to say that because that's what you do - lie repeatedly such as your fake bets.

You stalk dudes on and off forum and have been mistreating your fatass bimbo ditz of a cousin and your ugly muppetfaced kids faced for years, and you're also a tax fraud artist.
    Get a life you loser. All your reporting hasn’t done a thing to me but it sure makes everyone know you are a spineless pedo rat.

stevek173

No, I'm not.

Reported again.

and who the fuk is so stupid that they repost the same thing multiple times in a contest thread? Only your dumb don't ask don't tell self.

Where's this ticket, closet case?

I don’t. 2501 on Oregon
    Once again proven not only as SBS's biggest airbettor, but stupidest poster as well.

At least the guys posting multiple times to try and cheat are actually trying to accomplish something - not just fukkin dumb, like yourself.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-12-19 at 10:35 PM.

Bostongambler

No, I'm not.

Reported again.

and who the fuk is so stupid that they repost the same thing multiple times in a contest thread? Only your dumb don't ask don't tell self.

Where's this ticket, closet case?
    That’s right it’s friday night. Let me guess your drunk , and of course no girl. Hahahaha...

Hey Rat Pedo when is my FB going to be shut down and the Feds arresting me??? Hahahaha... you loser

stevek173

Again ducking the issues.

Where is this ticket?

I don’t. 2501 on Oregon
    Why did you try to play off USCPhilly's Blackhawks overs angle as your own?

You're a bad friend to him, you're bad for this forum, and you're bad for this country because you're a tax fraud artist and a traitor as a result.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-12-19 at 10:39 PM.

Bostongambler

Again ducking the issues.

Where is this ticket?

Why did you try to play off USCPhilly's Blackhawks overs angle as your own?

You're a bad friend to him, you're bad for this forum, and you're bad for this country because you're a tax fraud artist and a traitor as a result.
    You film young boys and girls and post them on the internet = you are a pedophiler . Case closed!!! You will get yours someday and I heard it is coming soon.

I’m going to cuddle with my beautiful wife now.

stevek173

You film young boys and girls and post them on the internet = you are a pedophiler . Case closed!!! You will get yours someday and I heard it is coming soon.

I’m going to cuddle with my beautiful wife now.
    None of which happened which is why you're reported again. You troll people and make things up about them, and you tax evade - which is going to catch up with you.

Go try to wrap your arms around Moby Dick, no one cares.

Just stop clogging up the forum with garbage such as double posting in contest threads, idiot.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

you guys always have to ruin every thread going after each other cmon give it a rest

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Probably doing that annoying whining/cry everyone hates

Bostongambler

None of which happened which is why you're reported again. You troll people and make things up about them, and you tax evade - which is going to catch up with you.

Go try to wrap your arms around Moby Dick, no one cares.

Just stop clogging up the forum with garbage such as double posting in contest threads, idiot.
    Embarrassed you again after you started it AGAIN. Now you will say stop bothering you, yet you are the one who always starts. You loser.

stevek173

You are just an idiot and a waste of life, you bring nothing of value to the site and repeating the same jokes over and over again is nothing but a sign of the same blatant stupidity that would have you posting the same picks in a contest thread repeatedly. You can't even remember what you did two minutes ago.

Do us all a favor and disappear.

I pray for the sake of your family that you have a fatal heart attack in front of them today so that they can see the closeted homosexual that stalks men on and off of forums die in front of their eyes and they can move on to a better life away from a negligent/abusive father and husband as soon as possible.

They did nothing wrong, and they deserve better.

Bostongambler

You are just an idiot and a waste of life, you bring nothing of value to the site and repeating the same jokes over and over again is nothing but a sign of the same blatant stupidity that would have you posting the same picks in a contest thread repeatedly. You can't even remember what you did two minutes ago.

Do us all a favor and disappear.

I pray for the sake of your family that you have a fatal heart attack in front of them today so that they can see the closeted homosexual that stalks men on and off of forums die in front of their eyes and they can move on to a better life away from a negligent/abusive father and husband as soon as possible.

They did nothing wrong, and they deserve better.
    Hahahaha... You loser. Go videotape more teens and post them on the internet. Sooner or later you will get what’s coming to you.

stevek173

I never did that or anything like that but you HAVE been beating your kids.

Didn't think we'd find out about that, did you - you waste of life?

So keep coming on here and acting like you're the fun guy that busts people's balls every once in awhile, as you make things up about people repeatedly, don't post any real bets or thoughts of your own besides repeating bad jokes, and are a true scumbag behind closed doors.

Cat's out of the bag, scumbag - and it's the whole reason I came back for you. Just found out about that.

Where's the Oregon ticket? Why did you claim USCPhillyguy's angle as your own?

You're Captain Airbettor, a liar, a stalker, a guy that takes pictures of dudes in the gym and pretends to be them, and yes, an abusive father.

Like I said, eventually they'll all be better off without you. I'm not the only one praying for it.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-13-19 at 08:04 AM.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

You guys have got to avoid each other.

We've been getting complaints from your fellow members who are tired of it.

Plz stop taking shots at one another even when it's not directly towards each other.

Bostongambler

I never did that or anything like that but you HAVE been beating your kids.

Didn't think we'd find out about that, did you - you waste of life?

So keep coming on here and acting like you're the fun guy that busts people's balls every once in awhile, as you make things up about people repeatedly, don't post any real bets or thoughts of your own besides repeating bad jokes, and are a true scumbag behind closed doors.

Cat's out of the bag, scumbag - and it's the whole reason I came back for you. Just found out about that.

Where's the Oregon ticket? Why did you claim USCPhillyguy's angle as your own?

You're Captain Airbettor, a liar, a stalker, a guy that takes pictures of dudes in the gym and pretends to be them, and yes, an abusive father.

Like I said, eventually they'll all be better off without you. I'm not the only one praying for it.
    Hahahaha...Go back on your meds, Loser.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    You guys have got to avoid each other.

We've been getting complaints from your fellow members who are tired of it.

Plz stop taking shots at one another even when it's not directly towards each other.

Hman, if you notice he started with me again and I’m sure he is going to say I’m stalking him. Why you guys let the cesspool back is beyond me, but I only respond when he directs a comment at me.

Peace

stevek173

Lol HMan has the print screens of my family member's names that you posted on here along with their facebook profiles so the stalking is proven.

Listen to him, stop posting to or about me as we have both requested and be a better father - or someone else will.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Lol HMan has the print screens of my family member's names that you posted on here along with their facebook profiles so the stalking is proven.

Listen to him, stop posting to or about me as we have both requested and be a better father - or someone else will.
    i don't know about the past e battles but u def started this one in this thread , a pretty nasty and un called statement there, why don't yall just not talk to each other

Bostongambler

Hahahaha... ya ok . Delusional much. Get back on your meds Bipolar boy. 😂 😂😂

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i don't know about the past e battles but u def started this one in this thread , a pretty nasty and un called statement there, why don't yall just not talk to each other
    Cincy give us a winner today

stevek173

Hahahaha... ya ok . Delusional much. Get back on your meds Bipolar boy.  
    It is all true, and this is also reported, you were told to stop posting to or about me.

When the authorities come to save those kids from your reign of terror I'm sure your attitude will change.

Now leave me alone.

Bostongambler

You really are a Fukken loser. You start with me and now say I’m reported and to leave you alone. Then don’t start with me Bipolar boy or I will keep embarrassing you.

stevek173

Lol he just won't stop.

This is why mods have those print screens proving the stalking. He won't and can't stop.

It's sad, but not as sad as abused children - at least THAT will soon be resolved.

Anyway he can babble to himself about whoever all he wants as usual, I'm out.

12 Last