SoCal Degen
    SoCal Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Jibby actually responded to your rubbish you Russian princess. You are the one that initially ****** up two separate city's .. on the other hand.. I'm the one that's calling you out on your bullshit so leave Jibby out of this.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jibby - remember that there are people out there...much smarter than you- that are actually doing in your country things that you have always thought you can do - you know the things that you see on TV or read in the paper.
    These people came from different countries around the world with all sorts of backgrounds - but no matter what language they speak...they still just happened to be a lot smarter than you, Jibby.

Cheers!

SoCal Degen
    SoCal Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

And these people eat at shit 8$ a plate restaurants claiming they are the shit until people pull there "bullshit" card

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    And guys wonder why this forum is dieing? Mods should get fired

MODS, FUKK'EM!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    MODS, FUKK'EM!

Manster and I had a blast chatting the other day on the phone...with no Mods' scrutiny involved
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Amen, RR!......I have your back any day of the week and you are always more then welcomed in my home, brother!...

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I wish Ukraine had poker. I would go then. Find a beautiful woman to accompany me on some euro travels while in between jobs, take her with me to spain for a week then send her on a flight back.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Amen, RR!......I have your back any day of the week and you are always more then welcomed in my home, brother!...

Manster, you are a class act, man.

I'm flying to LA next week...I'll try to ping you on Wed or Thu.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Manster, you are a class act, man.

I'm flying to LA next week...I'll try to ping you on Wed or Thu.
    sounds good, bro!...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    And guys wonder why this forum is dieing? Mods should get fired
    Why should mods be fired?

Do you think mods are here to break out tissues and wipe away your tears when someone has a different opinion to you?

Bit of a Stalinist pussy attitude doncha think? *you must stop these people saying things I can't deal with hearing*

That said, what the hell happened to make you hate America so much Rocket?

Your threads are not even worth a comment. Thought you had a bit more wit than this.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

where is ukranian Alysa Gap's triple anal store?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

meanwhile, in russia:

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Russian Rocket probably works as a professional troll for the Russian government. He owns no houses in the U.S. and can't afford to set foot outside of his country.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

The Circle Bar used to be a lesbian bar back in the day. True story.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why should mods be fired?

Do you think mods are here to break out tissues and wipe away your tears when someone has a different opinion to you?

Bit of a Stalinist pussy attitude doncha think? *you must stop these people saying things I can't deal with hearing*

That said, what the hell happened to make you hate America so much Rocket?

Your threads are not even worth a comment. Thought you had a bit more wit than this.
    All those Trump Russia sanctions and the constant and continued blame pouring out with the American Media for Russia and Putin might have something to do with it. Heck, the Democratic party and fake news media basically blamed Russia for everything when Hillary lost.

If I was Russian I'd probably hate on America as well right about now.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Jibby got his shit pushed in by a fukin commie.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I don't understand what Russians want from poor Ukraine. What Ukraine did to you? Why Russia invades Ukraine lands? Look how they invaded Crimea.

Somebody hacked system in shopping mall, that's all. You can't call Ukrainians nazi. You say like it's happening everyday. It's totally bull sh*t and nonsense. Don't drink so much vodka, ok?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Fukking Commie starts another thread to prove he's still a fukking jerk.....If we don't reply, and i usually don't he will die a painful death like every Commie should...

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I don't understand what Russians want from poor Ukraine. What Ukraine did to you? Why Russia invades Ukraine lands? Look how they invaded Crimea.

Somebody hacked system in shopping mall, that's all. You can't call Ukrainians nazi. You say like it's happening everyday. It's totally bull sh*t and nonsense. Don't drink so much vodka, ok?
    I am from Crimea for instance, grew up there... Ukraine is a broke ass shit country. Noone in Crimea wants them there. Thats why Everyone had a biggest holiday in their life when Russians took over.

penetrate democracy freedom of speech and all that shit. Buying power matters first and foremost. There is freedom of speech in Africa and noone wants to live there. its all about the money and quality of life... So shut up Russian haters... If putin takes over what was Russian for centuries ( I mean the entire Ukraine) locals will be happy, get mortgages, stop leaving homes for work...

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

When the Soviet Union broke up, many Russians were living in the new nations that were formed and not in Russia. When Putin came to power he wanted to annex all the regions bordering Russia that had a predominantly Russian population. So he annexed part of Georgia and then Crimea, which had a mainly Russian population. Now he wants eastern Ukraine, which also contains mostly Russians.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on

bump

First 12