MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I'm here for bankerz and Ayo, I'm posting the best plays I find here. BANKERz can use them

eaglesfan44
    eaglesfan44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

3-16 on the day. Don't know how or why but thats definitley the worst day anyones ever had. Bad news we gave away our profits on the year but good news its start of conference play. Get some rest and get back to killing it Banker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Saturday’s too
    Many games

Hard
    To focus

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Guy got buried
    You can't bet volume like that and win long term

Rookie

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Just got all that cash from bitcoin (contest)out of atm. This day prob really hurt. Sorry bud !! So many games. I like to pick 3 at most that I really like on days like this. You will get it back. If I picked this many games I would never talk to my family all day lol.

coach 40/40
    coach 40/40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3701

Everyone is a genius after the fact. Bottom line no one pressed your submit button but yourselve. If he went 16 - 3
    everybody would be kissing his ••s

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    I'm here for bankerz and Ayo, I'm posting the best plays I find here. BANKERz can use them
    Yep, Ayo is super consistent because he's very selective. Also I find that most profitable bettors make 90% of their profit from their best plays, and they don't even know it. If they knew, they would've skipped the mediocre plays next time, but they never do.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by jim rhodes View Post
    This guy is a joke... He will disappear now just like he did a few saturdays ago...We are all responsible for our own decisions but when you come in here like you know it all and miss and I mean miss bad on a lot of these games , own up to it that your not all that... listen to Ayo That guy knows his stuff.
    Bank has been around for years lol
    Who are you?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

People who scroll the site for free picks love complaining when someone is cold. Make your own picks you fukkers
    Points Awarded:

cashil gave THam12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

badgerguy gave THam12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowden gave THam12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

If anything, it shows how much he is valued. People would not comment nor complain if there wasn’t so much dependence on his selections all being wins.

Guys. Be reasonable. He’s great at what he does.
    Last edited by KDF500; 01-06-19 at 10:44 AM.

jim rhodes
    jim rhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

YES HE IS VERY TALENTED.... it’s not easy to go 3-16 ... not many people could do that....

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Good Luck, Bankers. You'll bounce back. You do well when you pick your spots and do your write-ups.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Just got all that cash from bitcoin (contest)out of atm. This day prob really hurt. Sorry bud !! So many games. I like to pick 3 at most that I really like on days like this. You will get it back. If I picked this many games I would never talk to my family all day lol.
    I play close to this many pretty much every Saturday of conf season. Worst one I’ve ever had., got my ass kicked and it sucks.

Not gonna bother scrolling around and responding to any miserable pieces of shit taking shots at me, they think I enjoyed getting destroyed like that?! It sucks royally and still hung over from all the booze I started drinking yesterday evening to try and forget this shit for a minute,,

I appreciate everyone’s support, ya’ll the reason I post my plays and try to help others out when I can..

To the ppl chiming in talking bout how horrible I am, I’ll take the Pepsi challenge with any of them. Just set up a contest or better yet post your plays the next 2-3 months and let’s see who does better. Pretty simple.
    Points Awarded:

josh paul gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Banker getting back on track today.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

All these bozos chirping in when an extremely solid poster, who tracts ALL his picks, has a bad day.
    This is a prime example why we don`t have more and better gamblers posting on this site.
    Fukking keyboard cowboys.
    Points Awarded:

pilebuck13 gave DOM-Ganador 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KDF500 gave DOM-Ganador 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

josh paul gave DOM-Ganador 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eaglesfan44
    eaglesfan44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I play close to this many pretty much every Saturday of conf season. Worst one I’ve ever had., got my ass kicked and it sucks.

Not gonna bother scrolling around and responding to any miserable pieces of shit taking shots at me, they think I enjoyed getting destroyed like that?! It sucks royally and still hung over from all the booze I started drinking yesterday evening to try and forget this shit for a minute,,

I appreciate everyone’s support, ya’ll the reason I post my plays and try to help others out when I can..

To the ppl chiming in talking bout how horrible I am, I’ll take the Pepsi challenge with any of them. Just set up a contest or better yet post your plays the next 2-3 months and let’s see who does better. Pretty simple.
    You the man banker. Lets get back at it

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

SETON HALL -3, 2H. Really nice here

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I agree.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    All these bozos chirping in when an extremely solid poster, who tracts ALL his picks, has a bad day.
    This is a prime example why we don`t have more and better gamblers posting on this site.
    Fukking keyboard cowboys.
    Spot on. I don’t post much here anymore because this place has gotten so toxic it’s not worth it anymore.

Bank, keep doing you man. It’s a long season, you’ll bounce back from one bad day

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jim rhodes View Post
    YES HE IS VERY TALENTED.... it’s not easy to go 3-16 ... not many people could do that....
    I certainly never have.

In fairness several of those were pretty god damn tough. I had 30+ points to the good on the Hou Baptist/new orleans under and it goes to ot and they score 40+ in 5 minutes. That was absolutely the right play and it lost.,

The Maryland/Rutgers under you rarely see teams go crazy scoring in a 20 point blowout the last 3-4 minutes like they did in that one, another play that id make 100x in a row and win 60 of them.

Nevada/New Mexico Lobos score 85 and Wolfpack who one of the more talented offenses in the country and DD favs can’t get me the rest to go over 154?? Another loss that I’d make the exact same play over and over again,

I Havnt graded all the plays cause I’m in a bad mood but will get to it eventually., I’m sure some were bad plays I shouldn’t have made but I also am quite positive I would give strong grades to ovsr half of them and shit just went wrong which happens all the time, just not usually all in the same god damn day..,

Anytime you would like to go toe to toe with me over 100 plays for whatever amount you would like I’m game., show me how it done instead of being some chicken shit coward running your mouth after I have worst day I have had posting plays for years around this place (never seen your thread? Who are you again? Somebodies ghost who had to create a new handle to pop off like a bitch or just some nobody that hides while piggy backing off others work??).,

teecee

Also took Ov 78.5

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Banker, chin up pal...they're full of it if they all haven't had days like those...I know I have.. Wishing better luck today

teecee

It doesn't affect me much whether 2da wins or loses. I guess if given the option, I hope he wins 'cause I really just enjoy reading the analysis behind the play(s).

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

Also bankers, always remember the bigger the board on one market, and along with distractions from another, let's say NFL playoffs is a HUGE edge to the books. U can totally get destroyed by variance or bad plays in a 141 game board while not having enough time to go thru the plays and angles properly. Then get distracted by thinking NFL playoffs. I want to say this my guy. MOST of the time , being surgical is what really matters at the end of the day. I've always hated myself taking too many plays in a day just to be up a few units, or loss some units. Just awful and plays in their favor.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Banker, chin up pal...they're full of it if they all haven't had days like those...I know I have.. Wishing better luck today
    I’ve had bad days., that was worst I’ve ever encountered.. I recall a few 0-9 type days back when they did those 48 hours straight of hoops to open the season, then go 10-1 the next day! Lol. Always had wild swings early, never had a Saturday like that. I got crushed and it hurt, certainly not gonna deny it or hide from it.. I will still finish this season in the black I have no doubt about that!!

2daBank

Rhode Island/slu under 135.5

The fact this thing has went up makes no sense.. last season when RI was much more talented offensively they won this game 72-65 (for you math majors out there that a total of 137!)., Last year slu was 80th in the country in defensive efficiency while RI was a respectable 60th in offensive efficiency. This season the Rams have fallen to 203rd in that category while slu is playing some the best defense in the country.

Rams been playing a little quicker this year but pace tends to slow in conf play and there not many teams who gonna come to stl and speed this slu team up as Travis fords group lives on getting teams to play to their preferred tempo. While RI has fallen off offensively this year their defensive numbers have been greatly improved. I expect sky to win this game at the charity stripe (just in shear volume, cause they not good ft shooters) but what I expect more is this to be a real grind it out affair with the 1st team reaching 62 to be the winner.

I have this somewhere in the 125-129 range so thanks to whomever bet this up as I think at 135.5 there significant value on the under.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Also took Ov 78.5
    78 2nd half pts. Hilarious

MikeTizzy
    Update your status

I agree.

Awesome, Powell won the play again. Pirates should of won it at the end , but ML 2h and -3 still won. great win again, -3 SHU

41-37 2h final. SETON HALL GOT IT

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its actually easy to go 3-16

If you bet a lot of games of course it happens

Everyone does it, most people do not track so they take shots

2daBank

Hoosiers +9

Love this Michigan team but Indiana is playing some very good defense in their own right. I think Langford, Morgan, and smith athleticism will allow them to do some damage in the paint. Michigan ft shooting been incredibly poor so think even if Hoosiers forced to foul late they can still stay within this number.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Apparently didn't get a good line here but I made this play yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The NCAAB Technical Value Fund has picked up...

821 6-Jan MIAMI +5.5 (-105)
    Good Luck Banker!

teecee

On the Hoosiers at +9. I took Penn State m/l as well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its actually easy to go 3-16

If you bet a lot of games of course it happens

Everyone does it, most people do not track so they take shots
    I’ve never had a Saturday like that in college hoops coach and I pretty much play 10-20 games every Saturday from now thru end of season. Obviously I’ve had losing days but not to that extent. As I said back when they used to run that 48 hours of craziness to start season I have had some brutal days followed by big days, my swings early season are a roller coaster to say the least. But this deep into the year when there plenty of data to cap I’ve never had that kind of day (week really as I had a 1-5, 4-4, then that disaster yesterday this week. Can you get me a loan pal??? Lol

2daBank

On the Hoosiers at +9. I took Penn State m/l as well.
    I Havnt capped that one as of yet, looks like wiscy taking bunch of money and since psu would be only side I’d consider figured wouldn’t hurt to wait..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Banker. remember the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund? That thing has some volatility but climbed. Up 12 units over hundreds of plays then I go 0-6 on a Saturday and 0-5 the next day.

-11 units, just like that.

Brutal. Ended just over +4 units, but still, the damage was done. For money management it can be best to peel some money of when you get up like that, before the crash but that's a different, more controversial, conversation.

First ... 37383940414243 Last