thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kermit - are you kidding me. Do you really think that was a kick? Haha, the video is not in SLOW motion. That is real time. He would get cut from my kick ball team with that weak sauce. She wasn't defenseless. She was tired after a night of bingeing and raging. She just didn't have a chair close by to sit down. Do you think she was ever in fear for her life? No, she was instigating it. She would have run like hell if she was afraid. She would have never got on her knees if she was scared. Her slap to his face was the most violent act and even that was NOTHING. A fukking love slap.

Ray Rice knocked his girl out cold. This shit would never get classified as even an altercation by any police jurisdiction. No DA would bring a case on anyone in this argument. This is not even a fracas.
    Oh look, someone who actually watched the video
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave thechaoz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    He actually offered Kaepernick 40% of the money that he was currently guaranteed.
    he tried to pull some bullshit like, I wanted him here and he didn't want to come, well you wanted to pay him 7 million instead of like 16 million
    You think elway would have took that deal?
    he's such a penetrating jerk off
    Elway is a horse face lying piece of shit. He said Kapernick had his chance when he offered him years before the fact, so he wouldn't offer him later on. Well he offered Brock Osweiler that turned down Elway's offer but Elway offered Osweiler a couple years later. I hate liars.

thechaoz

Elway is a horse face lying piece of shit. He said Kapernick had his chance when he offered him years before the fact, so he wouldn't offer him later on. Well he offered Brock Osweiler that turned down Elway's offer but Elway offered Osweiler a couple years later. I hate liars.
    Nail on the penetrating head

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Great to see you! Hope you're doing well
    Appreciate that mate.

packerd_00

Guy doesn't want to play Football unless it's on his terms. Go play in the CFL like Manziel did,if you really love the game prove it.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-01-18 at 03:06 AM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The girl could barely stand up

He hit her hard dummies
    The girl looked drunk. He kicked her like he was disappointed by this girl, or couldn't believe how she was treating him.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

KHunt coming back after suspension?

Steelers?
    Skins?
    Raiders?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy is a nfl football player, cannot hit women unless maybe if she had a weapon

He is gone and I am glad

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

These men grew up watching their mothers get beat up by husband/boyfriend. They do the same.

jjgold

It just seems these people love violence I think they were brought up in it they know no other way to live in society it’s kind of sad

After 100 years you think their behavior would change and ways of living would Change

I guess not

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

yeah, it figures...she was another dirty, carnivorous fish

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    KHunt coming back after suspension?

Steelers?
    Skins?
    Raiders?
    Raiders,no chance the Steelers would take his problems on after they just got rid of Bell.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    We need to do a better job as a society of embracing African Americans. We need to teach them that this type of conduct is not okay. We need to be better. The blame rightfully falls at the feet of us, the white men.

The owner of the chiefs will hopefully pay a heavy fine for exploiting this young Hunt fellow.
    Go back to gargling balls. White men beat women just like every other race.

FrogHorn
    FrogHorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Doug Williams already standing in line outside Hunt's house.

jjgold

Nobody taking him maybe next year

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I watched the video, all I saw was her hit him, I saw some guy holding Hunt back and eventually Hunt pushed that guy who fell into the girl, and then I saw Hunt give the girl a very weak kind of kick to her ass. He wasn’t trying to hurt her, he just kicked her almost just to do something to get back at her. I know for a fact my gf can kick way harder than what I saw on the video, a 12yr old girl could kick harder. I almost feel sorry for Hunt because the kick was so weak and he got in so much trouble, this is 100% different than the Ray Rice situation. Kansas City say they cut him because he lied, I still say they overreacted. Watch some team like the Chargers pick him up.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Luckycharms2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He is on the Commissioners Exempt list, so he is not going anyplace this season. I think he gets a year's suspension on top of all this. He is so typical of many NFL Players. He needs to look at his Social Security Card to figure out what his name is. These guys are so friggin stupid that they deserve whatever they get. If you are a player, you are a target. If you do not know this, you are a fool and deserve what you get. Many of you clowns in here are as stupid as he is. Most of you losers would not know what to do with a woman IF you ever actually meet one. You guys think you are tough, until you get your arses kicked, just like you do when you place your air wagers.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    He is on the Commissioners Exempt list, so he is not going anyplace this season. I think he gets a year's suspension on top of all this. He is so typical of many NFL Players. He needs to look at his Social Security Card to figure out what his name is. These guys are so friggin stupid that they deserve whatever they get. If you are a player, you are a target. If you do not know this, you are a fool and deserve what you get. Many of you clowns in here are as stupid as he is. Most of you losers would not know what to do with a woman IF you ever actually meet one. You guys think you are tough, until you get your arses kicked, just like you do when you place your air wagers.
    Ok Sandusky. The women you are attracted to are 8 years and under.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Really?

Thats why he got released then

K

If you had audio and knew the story you'd think different.

You don't punch/slap a man, spit on him, called him a "paid N+ggr", get told to leave, get paid to leave, then continue to get in his face.

I'd of knocked the bitch out.

He got realeased because we live in a ultra pussy jts millenial beta neckbeard society so we can't hurt anyone's feelings.

I hope SF picks him up and we wreck. Huge overreaction by the Chiefs

thechaoz

Nobody taking him maybe next year
    I'd be the first in line to get him. These are NFL players not brain surgeons. Why does everyone seem to forget that.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Guy doesn't want to play Football unless it's on his terms. Go play in the CFL like Manziel did,if you really love the game prove it.
    Kind of hard when you have guys like Peterman starting and you almost won a superbowl. He makes more being a Nike guy and giving speeches then he ever would in the CFL. You know he's being locked out of this pussy ass league now.

Once he wins the lawsuit (notice I didn't say if), he's set for life.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You don't punch/slap a man, spit on him, called him a "paid N+ggr", get told to leave, get paid to leave, then continue to get in his face.

He got realeased because we live in a ultra pussy jts millenial beta neckbeard society so we can't hurt anyone's feelings.

That was my problem with the video. No one knows what the bitches are yelling at him. They could be drunk and hurling him with racial epithets. This is why a mute video should not be held as evidence in a court of law and this is why the police can't file charges. In fact, if there is audio of what the bitches are saying they could face worse charges than Hunt.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Going to look at both sides here for a sec. On one hand, you're an NFL player, one of the best athletes in the entire world, who kids look up to. Even if you didn't do much, and the girl was the one being more aggressive, etc, you have to know that YOU are being judged. Not that girl. That girl is not on TV in front of millions of people weekly. It's the same for actors. That's why they have publicists. To make sure they don't say something wrong on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Etc.

On the other end of the spectrum...to take Kareem's side for a sec... What a joke of a society we live in now where this is considered abuse. I don't think people really understand what abuse is.

#METOO. That's all.

jjgold

lol must be many guys here that beat women

if you support that ghetto trash your a woman beater

They should all be required to do 1 year military service and teach them how to act in a civil manner
    Points Awarded:

GWags gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Kind of hard when you have guys like Peterman starting and you almost won a superbowl. He makes more being a Nike guy and giving speeches then he ever would in the CFL. You know he's being locked out of this pussy ass league now.

Once he wins the lawsuit (notice I didn't say if), he's set for life.
    Oh we'll just gotta pickup and move on, show people in the NFL that you still got it.Cameron Wake was playing in the CFL not to long ago.

CFL has gotten alot of guys opportunities to play in the NFL. Like you said makes more advertising so Football is secondary.

Goat Milk

lol must be many guys here that beat women

if you support that ghetto trash your a woman beater

They should all be required to do 1 year military service and teach them how to act in a civil manner
    Metoo for you too?

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

These entitled athletes are absolutely in the wrong for the way they behave. They should be disciplined, kicked off the team... whatever. That being said, what is with these girlfriend/skank whores that step up to them like they are going to fight???? I'm 6'4", 235# and in pretty good shape. If Karem Hunt were coming at me I'd get my pansy ass moving as fast as possible in the other direction. Again, not saying at all that it's the women's fault but their self-preservation skills really seem to be lacking.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Why do you believe what he and his posse say? He lied to the Chiefs, now you want to believe him? Guy is a typical athlete, thinks he's invincible. If she was telling the N word at them, you don't think his posse would be beating the shit outta her? I suppose you believed Addison Russell was innocent too? Well, now that he needs a contract he admits he did wrong and apologized, lol. Typical athlete, typical bs.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Chiefs sign new RB Jackson K Hunter

Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-01-18 at 02:07 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Why do you believe what he and his posse say? He lied to the Chiefs, now you want to believe him? Guy is a typical athlete, thinks he's invincible. If she was telling the N word at them, you don't think his posse would be beating the shit outta her? I suppose you believed Addison Russell was innocent too? Well, now that he needs a contract he admits he did wrong and apologized, lol. Typical athlete, typical bs.
    Out of curiosity, did you believe the girls who said they were raped by Derrick Rose and Kobe Bryant?

DwightShrute

He isnt the Kareem of the crop no more

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

DwightShrute

Don't wear 27 in you are a NFL RB

Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-01-18 at 05:00 PM.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you believe the girls who said they were raped by Derrick Rose and Kobe Bryant?
    Rape vs Domestic is 100x different. I don't care if a guy bangs a chick. After that, I don't really believe the chick, no. Too many gold diggers. When I can actually see a guy doing what Kareem did it shows that he's a piece of garbage, it's inexcusable. Then he lied to the team about it, why the fukk wouldn't he lie to the police about it? And you'll never EVER be able to convince me that she was calling them all the N word and he's the only one to do anything about it. There's just no way imo. Just another athlete who thinks he's untouchable.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Hunt is better than Rice and Mixon he wont be out of the league.

First ... 456789 Last