A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4899

Anyone with a pick thread notice the coward BigDaddyHQ?

He is such a vile piece of shit.

He pops into every single pick thread and offers his opinion-- while, not actually having the balls to have a thread of his own, where he actually tracks plays.

He is a coward.

He is also a piece of shit.

So, yeah, penetrate him.
    Points Awarded:

ThaTopMoron gave A Quant 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

I don't blame him for not starting a picks thread.

Have you seen what happens when he's documented? He enters LT Profit's contests, it's all right there. Sub 40% every time.

It would be a bloodbath. A hilarious one, but an absolute circus.
    Points Awarded:

flakeandbake gave Ralphie Halves 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5164

Taint why are you so upset? There is an ignore feature here if his posts get your panties in a knot!

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Taint why are you so upset? There is an ignore feature here if his posts get your panties in a knot!
    He came into my thread and accused me of playing some kind of fuking game. Just because I didn't update my record, the asshole assumed I was losing on the year.

For the record, I am up for the year, but avoid my YTD record out of nothing but superstition. He could have asked me what it was, I would have posted it. Instead he went full retard.

And then, just reading other's threads-- and seeing him doing the same shit, calling guys out, mocking them, being an asshole.

He's trash.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 758

I thought the California fires wiped BigDaddy out? He made it out alive?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I thought the California fires wiped BigDaddy out? He made it out alive?

I hope he made it out? Fire (+120) vs Mobility Scooter (-140)

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

He's so angry. Must have a sad sad life.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Can someone come and pick up his wife please?? I'm done with her
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

you gotta admit he's kinda funny dont let him get to you though he crapped on me in a thread I made last night I started to reply but just laughed it off instead he's just doing what he enjoys doing he was a cop he says so that bullying tactic is par for the course

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

LOL. I now realize we all think the same of him. He is obviously a miserable loner. His only pleasure is negativity. BIGORANGE is correct though... a little "IGNORE" goes a long way. Especially with oxygen thieves like him.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys are really amazing. You just don't get it, do you? I can say anything I want to any of you (as long as it does not contain words that will upset people) and you liars and phonies have to take it because you cannot stand to be talked about and not know what was being said about you. So let me be very clear to all of you. First, I can beat the caca out of any one of you. Don't even think about challenging me, because I will see to it that you never post again. Others have tried. All have failed. Secondly. I probably have more money than all of you losers combined. There is simply no way you can afford to wager more than I do, so get that idea out of your heads now. Perhaps the most important thing, and the thing that gets you idiots all riled up is the fact that I have a much superior brain than you fools do. It is so easy to trap you guys into lies. All I have to do is to bait the hook and you guys jump on it faster than a starving fish. You guys are fools. Nothing more, nothing less. I have told you dumb B**tards time and time again how you can see what my plays that I will allow you to see are, but none of you arseholes have the brains enough to figure out how that works.

So this is the bottom line. I do not know any of you personally. I could care less if you win a million dollars or (in the case of most of you in here) lose your worthless arses and starve to death. Please just take care of your families for those of you who are married and have children. The streets of Las Vegas are full of losers like all of you. The one thing I do enjoy doing is pushing your buttons. I noticed with one exception (Big Orange), each and every one of you broke cheap SOB's are NOT SBR Pros. You poor excuses for human beings cannot even afford to give $100.00 to a charity that makes a kid's last days more enjoyable? You worthless pieces of crap should get the caca kicked out of you for that. So don't hand me your Bull S**t. You are nothing more than a bunch of cheap pathetic losers. I really enjoy getting under your skins. You deserve that and much more, but you are not worth it, to be honest. If I can make your life miserable when I catch you trying to Bull S**t people in here, I am going to do so, and other than taking Big Orange's advice, there is not a thing you can do about it. None of you are man enough to try. You may now continue your bashing.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 11-16-18 at 06:45 PM.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys are really amazing. You just don't get it, do you? I can say anything I want to any of you (as long as it does not contain words that will upset people) and you liars and phonies have to take it because you cannot stand to be talked about and not know what was being said about you. So let me be very clear to all of you. First, I can beat the caca out of any one of you. Don't even think about challenging me, because I will see to it that you never post again. Others have tried. All have failed. Secondly. I probably have more money than all of you losers combined. There is simply no way you can afford to wager more than I do, so get that idea out of your heads now. Perhaps the most important thing, and the thing that gets you idiots all riled up is the fact that I have a much superior brain than you fools do. It is so easy to trap you guys into lies. All I have to do is to bait the hook and you guys jump on it faster than a starving fish. You guys are fools. Nothing more, nothing less. I have told you dumb B**tards time and time again how you can see what my plays that I will allow you to see are, but none of you arseholes have the brains enough to figure out how that works.

So this is the bottom line. I do not know any of you personally. I could care less if you win a million dollars or (in the case of most of you in here) lose your worthless arses and starve to death. Please just take care of your families for those of you who are married and have children. The streets of Las Vegas are full of losers like all of you. The one thing I do enjoy doing is pushing your buttons. I noticed with one exception (Big Orange), each and every one of you broke cheap SOB's are NOT SBR Pros. You poor excuses for human beings cannot even afford to give $100.00 to a charity that makes a kid's last days more enjoyable? You worthless pieces of crap should get the caca kicked out of you for that. So don't hand me your Bull S**t. You are nothing more than a bunch of cheap pathetic losers. I really enjoy getting under your skins. You deserve that and much more, but you are not worth it, to be honest. If I can make your life miserable when I catch you trying to Bull S**t people in here, I am going to do so, and other than taking Big Orange's advice, there is not a thing you can do about it. None of you are man enough to try. You may now continue your bashing.
    BigdaddyQH

you go man!! I find your threads amusing and a good laugh

p.s glad your okay after the fires

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

You guys are really amazing. You just don't get it, do you? I can say anything I want. I can beat the caca out of any one of you. Don't even think about challenging me, because I will see to it that you never post again. Others have tried. All have failed.

HYPRITICA LYING SACK of BULLSHIT -
    been there done that - you never responded ever again - and you won't now

You won't challenge me head to head in a thread? we each pick 1 game a day (for 200 bet points/ pick) you can pick whatever you want as long as it's in on time and a legitimate line. 1 pick a day each. I will smoke you for at least 1000 bet points by that Saturday

Loser
    after the 7th day doesn't post and disappears for a week
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 11-16-18 at 08:21 PM.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay, asshole.

I challenge to anything-- a fight, a capping contest, a shitting contest. You name the challenge.

You're a bitch, you won't even respond to this.

flakeandbake

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 11-16-18 at 08:24 PM.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

This message board cracks me up. I'm a junkie of message boards and have been for the last 15+ years. I go on ones directly related to my profession and it's cordial. Many automotive or hobby type boards get a bit contentious but nothing too bad. By a mile the people on here just treat one another like total shit and I'm never sure why. If people talked face to face like they do on here someone would end up with knocked out teeth.

I guess it's just the demographic of gambling and people being pissed about losing. And, I suppose there is a lot of people throwing around BS about their bets and wanting to appear larger than they are..... to a bunch of unknown internet "friends."

In the end I appreciate 90% of the info here and am usually entertained by the remaining 10%. I fear some on here (probably the 10%-ers) haven't been out of their parent's basement in months.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I have grown to enjoy his posts
    Points Awarded:

flakeandbake gave eeezzzz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I don't blame him for not starting a picks thread.

Have you seen what happens when he's documented? He enters LT Profit's contests, it's all right there. Sub 40% every time.

It would be a bloodbath. A hilarious one, but an absolute circus.
    I seriously pray at night that BigDaddy never stops posting and ranting

mjsuax13

Post summary: we are all losers and he is the best!

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Post summary: we are all losers and he is the best!
    That's it. He's a f'in tool. And the idiot never posts a game. Just jumps thread to thread acting like a dick.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

A Question For Ralphie

"Super high total, but a strong lean to the OVR 74.

These teams have given us no reason to think otherwise.

Great weather tonight, both teams healthy."

That was your quote yesterday Ralphie Boy. Now it is time to put up or shut up. How much did you lose on this game, or are you going to give us some excuse as to why you did not play it? You are being called out.

mjsuax13

Big Daddy- what’s your play of the day?

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

"Super high total, but a strong lean to the OVR 74.

These teams have given us no reason to think otherwise.

Great weather tonight, both teams healthy."

That was your quote yesterday Ralphie Boy. Now it is time to put up or shut up. How much did you lose on this game, or are you going to give us some excuse as to why you did not play it? You are being called out.
    Let me say it for Ralphie. Take your motor scooter and drive it into the closest fire burning near your home. Report back to us and tell us if its hot.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    This message board cracks me up. I'm a junkie of message boards and have been for the last 15+ years. I go on ones directly related to my profession and it's cordial. Many automotive or hobby type boards get a bit contentious but nothing too bad. By a mile the people on here just treat one another like total shit and I'm never sure why. If people talked face to face like they do on here someone would end up with knocked out teeth.

I guess it's just the demographic of gambling and people being pissed about losing. And, I suppose there is a lot of people throwing around BS about their bets and wanting to appear larger than they are..... to a bunch of unknown internet "friends."

In the end I appreciate 90% of the info here and am usually entertained by the remaining 10%. I fear some on here (probably the 10%-ers) haven't been out of their parent's basement in months.
    Excellent post. To answer your question, the vast majority of people in here are liars to a degree. They are life's losers. They are, for the most part, life's failures to some degree. Many are not married, nor can they keep up a relationship with a woman. That is why you see many of these losers posting pictures of lovely ladies. They cannot get their own in real life. Anther thing is losing. These people lose in just about everything they do. They lose at their jobs, if they even work. They obviously lose when it comes to wagering, no matter how little, if anything they wager. Many of the people in here look at this site, and other sports sites like it, to prove how much they know, because they have no way of proving it in real life. Now this site gives these people protection. It is like hiding behind mommy's apron. They believe that as long as they stay on line, and do not wander out in public, they are safe. They are too stupid to realize that nothing could be further from the truth.

I will be honest with you. I have two reasons for posting in here. One is to get a feel of how Joe Pub is viewing various games. The second is to vent. Why should I take my anger out on my friends or family when all I have to do is just visit this room and find all of the idiots I want to argue with. The biggest difference between myself and many people in here is that I deal from a position of strength. These people deal from a position of weakness. A lot of them post while they are drunk or on drugs. Quant is a perfect example, making utterly stupid challenges that he would have no chance of winning. I will take him out shortly. I have a wager for him that he cannot win. He does not have what it takes for him to win. I'm the type of guy who just as soon buy you a drink when I see you as turn your face into hamburger meat if it comes down to that. You want to be cool, I'm all for that. You want to be an ass, I can deal with that also. Basically it is their choice. Every one who posts in here knows what to expect from others in here. If you are dumb enough to take this site seriously, you get what you deserve.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Let me say it for Ralphie. Take your motor scooter and drive it into the closest fire burning near your home. Report back to us and tell us if its hot.
    Ralphie can speak for himself. He tries to pull this caca off all of the time.As far as a challenge is concerned, you will come up with $10,000.00 CASH and fly to the greater San Diego Area. Once you get to San Diego's Lindbergh Field, you will contact me on this site and I will meet you at a place of my choosing. I will then tell you the qame we will wager on. You have 12 hours and 10 minutes to respond. If not, you lose. If I ever see you, make sure you have your track shoes on because you will be running your arse off trying to get away from me.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Excellent post. To answer your question, the vast majority of people in here are liars to a degree. They are life's losers. They are, for the most part, life's failures to some degree. Many are not married, nor can they keep up a relationship with a woman. That is why you see many of these losers posting pictures of lovely ladies. They cannot get their own in real life. Anther thing is losing. These people lose in just about everything they do. They lose at their jobs, if they even work. They obviously lose when it comes to wagering, no matter how little, if anything they wager. Many of the people in here look at this site, and other sports sites like it, to prove how much they know, because they have no way of proving it in real life. Now this site gives these people protection. It is like hiding behind mommy's apron. They believe that as long as they stay on line, and do not wander out in public, they are safe. They are too stupid to realize that nothing could be further from the truth.

I will be honest with you. I have two reasons for posting in here. One is to get a feel of how Joe Pub is viewing various games. The second is to vent. Why should I take my anger out on my friends or family when all I have to do is just visit this room and find all of the idiots I want to argue with. The biggest difference between myself and many people in here is that I deal from a position of strength. These people deal from a position of weakness. A lot of them post while they are drunk or on drugs. Quant is a perfect example, making utterly stupid challenges that he would have no chance of winning. I will take him out shortly. I have a wager for him that he cannot win. He does not have what it takes for him to win. I'm the type of guy who just as soon buy you a drink when I see you as turn your face into hamburger meat if it comes down to that. You want to be cool, I'm all for that. You want to be an ass, I can deal with that also. Basically it is their choice. Every one who posts in here knows what to expect from others in here. If you are dumb enough to take this site seriously, you get what you deserve.
    I get it now. You tipped your hand.

You are old, you probably live alone. You are angry at your kids because they want nothing to do with you. You probably have no contact, or very little contact with your kids or grandchildren.

So you come here trying to argue.

I pity you now. I didn't realize it until you posted that rant about your anger.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Lil daddy come pick up your wife or I will be forced to charge her rent. She is stretched and ready to come home

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO

Ralphie can speak for himself. He tries to pull this caca off all of the time.As far as a challenge is concerned, you will come up with $10,000.00 CASH and fly to the greater San Diego Area. Once you get to San Diego's Lindbergh Field, you will contact me on this site and I will meet you at a place of my choosing. I will then tell you the qame we will wager on. You have 12 hours and 10 minutes to respond. If not, you lose. If I ever see you, make sure you have your track shoes on because you will be running your arse off trying to get away from me.
    WAIT? WHAT? So, I'm supposed to fly to San Diego because some guy on the internet told me to?

I have a wager for you. Fly to Philly right now, I am staying at the Borgata tonight. Meet me in the lobby at 11PM-- and I'll punch you square in the face. Deal?

flakeandbake

Nice job Quant !! lol You just scared away SBR's greatest gift of all time and now BigD is laying in his basement with no power or electricity. Is it time we send Roses and free plays to cheer him up?

flakeandbake

Why cant you challenge this too?

You won't challenge me head to head in a thread? we each pick 1 game a day (for 200 bet points/ pick) you can pick whatever you want as long as it's in on time and a legitimate line. 1 pick a day each. I will smoke you for at least 1000 bet points by that Saturday

Loser after the 7th day doesn't post and disappears for a week

mjsuax13

🤣🤣🤣🤣

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Lil daddy come pick up your wife or I will be forced to charge her rent. She is stretched and ready to come home
    Did you at least take her out to lunch? lmaoo

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

DoctorDune
    DoctorDune's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Bigdaddy and Quant need a room!

Please keep the PDA off-line.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    WAIT? WHAT? So, I'm supposed to fly to San Diego because some guy on the internet told me to?

I have a wager for you. Fly to Philly right now, I am staying at the Borgata tonight. Meet me in the lobby at 11PM-- and I'll punch you square in the face. Deal?
    You are such a chicken s**t. You talk a big game but you have absolutely nothing to show for it. Remember this fool. Anyone is allowed to attack anything you post in here. If you do not like it, do not post or use the ignore feature. Also remember this. I call the shots. NO ONE, especially a little worm like yourself will tell me what to do. It is my way or the highway boy. People with power do not bow down to peons like yourself. Now if you want to get back to talking about this weeks games, go for it. If not, try to stay sober and off the drugs that ravage what is left of your mind.

12 Last