inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

Betonline log in problems

Been trying to login this morning, keeps saying invalid login. Anyone else having this issue?

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Yes, there are like a dozen recent threads on this topic.
    Points Awarded:

inv group gave jbayko 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

These issues are only getting worse, not better. BOL should revamp the entire site, software etc.

BAUS

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Reformat your entire PC, then call your ISP and ask them about it. If you have three hours to kill and no desire to fix the actual problem.

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Quote Originally Posted by inv group View Post
    Been trying to login this morning, keeps saying invalid login. Anyone else having this issue?
    When that happens to me I first click on sports rather than try to log in again.... Sometimes it takes me to the sports book and I'm logged in sometimes not.

It's as though you are logged in but the site keeps taking you to the back up login page anyway.

Really frustrating stuff. At this time of year with good bonuses around they must be losing a lot of customers.... Especially square customers.

rewdog24
    rewdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Your phone will work I just give up and use it

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

I am not one that looks for red flags with books. I trusted SBR with most of my bankroll at betislands till it was too late. These website issues are such a red flag with me. How could it not be fixed right by now? Do they not care? Are the closing up shop? Are they unable? Yeah things are probably ok. But if 2 months from now they no longer exist, looking back that they cant even have a proper website things will look so obvious.

Not even saying its a scam. But when your website is shit, you lose all sorts of new players/causual players that keep the $ coming in. Im not saying this will happen. Dear lord may it not happen. But if an SBR "A" rated book went under this football season, what would your guess be?

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33313

So frustrating. I keep getting booted from the website whenever I try to enter a bet.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

It's not subtle. They know damn well their volume is a fraction of what it was last year. So yes, a company seeing its revenues plunge due to chronic tech issues, and lying about said tech issues instead of fixing them, is probably not in picture perfect financial health.