homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    When it's all said and done, Joker will be the undisputed GOAT on non clay surfaces. Most of his titles came during era when big 4 were in their prime (and you had Wawrinka/Cilic/Nishikori/Delpo as outsiders), whereas most of Feds came during 2004-2007, nobody remotely good played back then.
    i think it was more like 03 to 05 that Fed had literally no competition but don't forget that he was only in his early 20's then and you cannot hold the competition against him, it's not his fault the men's game lacked superstars then. then Rafa came on the scene and took him out
    in the 05 french, and a rivalry was born. don't forget that rafa made the wimbledon finals from 06-08 and the 06/07 matches were not blowouts for fed.

fed 20 slams
    rafa 17
    djokovic 13

when djokovic gets to 16, call me. until then, all of his backers please tone it down about him becoming the GOAT because right now he is a DISTANT THIRD in that discussion

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    He did great really.. I m glad he proved you wrong... Novak mental toughness is something else.. he is stubborn as well and him being down and media ll over him just gave him extra push..he will climb back into number 1 soon again...rafa is great too....every match will be so close between them
    Their semifinal was best tennis I’ve seen in quite some time.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Their semifinal was best tennis I’ve seen in quite some time.
    I agree, tremendous match.. You had to come up with couple great shots to win a point.. I have so much respect for Rafa too even though I was never his man.. He is real athlete and competes for everything... wow...

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i think it was more like 03 to 05 that Fed had literally no competition but don't forget that he was only in his early 20's then and you cannot hold the competition against him, it's not his fault the men's game lacked superstars then. then Rafa came on the scene and took him out
    in the 05 french, and a rivalry was born. don't forget that rafa made the wimbledon finals from 06-08 and the 06/07 matches were not blowouts for fed.

fed 20 slams
    rafa 17
    djokovic 13

when djokovic gets to 16, call me. until then, all of his backers please tone it down about him becoming the GOAT because right now he is a DISTANT THIRD in that discussion
    Agree he is third and slams are really first measure when it comes to greatness in tennis..especially men tennis.. but all of his masters, streaks and so on.. I am Serbian and his huge fan and it will take a lot for me to put him in front of Fed..Rafa maybe.. I am just enjoying his return now ....

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    What the?

The guy is completely different gravy to all bar Fed on most surfaces. He will more than likely have many years of tennis left at full fitness. Which means he'll school most of the field and then face a much weaker group at the top of the game.

On clay he's the best if he outlasts Rafa, which he likely will.

Novak will reign again at the very top of the game collecting more grand slam trophies. Give the man the time he rightfully deserves imo. You can't rush a comeback from injuries when we're talking about Pro tennis.

He has nothing to prove. Has beaten the best, when the best was at the top of their games.

With all the yoga and meditation he has practiced throughout the years I'm sure he's plenty wise enough and in touch with his body enough to make the right calls here. In the mean time he has a family and plenty of high quality distractions.

---

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    So to all those with the memory of a gold fish, let me remind you of Novak's movement, sliding, neutral upper body while his legs are doing incredible things, ability to hit the ball on the stretch, recovery, etc. One of those rare athlete where I could go on and on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUiBA7ivzCU

*Edit. We could go backhands next? Nah it's not like they're the best the game has ever seen.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

what the hell was 8 pages of this thread about?? this guy just won wimbledon.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Dude he hadn't won didley squat in 2 calendar years THAT IS what this was about

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Joker should be favored to win the US Open imo

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I dunno but it was a great fade. Lol.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I dunno but it was a great fade. Lol.
    If u faded us the last 8 grand slams u got your asss kicked along w Joker

2daBank

If u faded us the last 8 grand slams u got your asss kicked along w Joker
    I was just screwing around. Was this thread made before all those? This the 1st time around I saw it, and yea I played joker (nothing to do with the thread, I don’t really fade anyone other than seaweed! Lol)..

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

What a typical epic fkn SBR thread

Every clueless fkn mush betting loser in here hammered away and Joker wins a major before the fkn year's even over.
    Guys like Homie and 5th shift beanpicker JJ should be auto-faded at all times whenever they try and preach knowledge.

If you just tuned into this thread, it's worth it to scroll back.
    Points Awarded:

flabrah5 gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Hahahahah

That is all.

He's even favored with Fed at +300 to win the US Open.

Nadal is +450.

This site is hilarious.

homie1975

congrats to the last two posters being NOWHERE TO BE FOUND prior to djokovic winning wimbledon last sunday.

and you wonder why those of us in "regular society" make fun of degenerate gamblers.

flabrah5

No I'm just not on this site 24/7, posting in everything. First time I saw this and I thought the title was hilarious especially the first couple posts talking about how he cheated and hes done like Tiger blah blah blah.

Btw - Tiger looks back as well. Want to start a thread about him as well?

flabrah5

I'll take Djok in the US Open. Pick a player. $100 via venmo. You in?

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    No I'm just not on this site 24/7, posting in everything. First time I saw this and I thought the title was hilarious especially the first couple posts talking about how he cheated and hes done like Tiger blah blah blah.

Btw - Tiger looks back as well. Want to start a thread about him as well?

The op is a 'content creator' not a pro bettor. Give him a break.

These types take lakerboy-like shots three times a week to 'initiate discussion' and 'draw readership' and will take full credit if their wild prediction gets there (or in case with this thread is still alive after some weeks or months) but hope to sweep it under the rug if their alternative reality couldn't be farther from what actually happens. Which is a lot more often than otherwise.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

good luck getting any action out of mr. isaac asimov

homie1975

this is pure comedy. guys who were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND in this thread the last 5 months since inception, are now coming in all of a sudden after Joker finally wins his first slam since France 2016, and declaring some of us idiots, and they are smart.

you have got to love broke degenerates.

too funny !!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Joker is favorite to win
    Joke +235
    Federer +325
    Nadal +350

flabrah5

Never saw this 5 months ago and never said we are smart or you're an idiot.

Just saying this thread and it's prediction is pure comedy especially after Djok came back stronger than ever and is no even favored to win the next.

The prediction wasnt just slightly wrong. It couldn't be more wrong.

Let's just hope you weren't betting against him or you'd be the broke degen haha. Your strong anger is making me think that might be the case oops.

Bol to you all. Cheers to Djok taking down the US Open. Going to lay some money on him to hoist it after this thread. You jinxed him into winning with style.

flabrah5

Btw - "NOWHERE TO BE FOUND?"

BennyBigNuts was there on the first page saying everyone was wrong and he had many more in him so idk what you are seeing.

homie1975

Never saw this 5 months ago and never said we are smart or you're an idiot.

Just saying this thread and it's prediction is pure comedy especially after Djok came back stronger than ever and is no even favored to win the next.

The prediction wasnt just slightly wrong. It couldn't be more wrong.

Let's just hope you weren't betting against him or you'd be the broke degen haha. Your strong anger is making me think that might be the case oops.

Bol to you all. Cheers to Djok taking down the US Open. Going to lay some money on him to hoist it after this thread. You jinxed him into winning with style.
    i predicted early on in the thread that he would win One more, to land at 13 slams total and then he is done.

so far he is right at 13.

if he wins the US Open to get to 14 slams, i will be one of the first ones back in this thread eating Crow like a man. trust me.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

I would go for djoko to win anything now. He seems to be back

homie1975

Draw opened up for the fukker after fed just lost goddammitttt

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

federer played like a pussssyyy assss, perhaps being bothered by facing Djoker next round?? Federer already have bad records vs djoker, dont want to fk it up further??? Djoker is back to being the world number 1.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    federer played like a pussssyyy assss, perhaps being bothered by facing Djoker next round?? Federer already have bad records vs djoker, dont want to fk it up further??? Djoker is back to being the world number 1.
    Not yet the world #1 is rafa and we aint givin it up quietly!!!

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Joker played lights fukkin out last night.

I don't understand why the fans don't like the guy, it doesn't make much sense imo. He has been my favorite player for the past 8 years. The only gripe I have is he complains a bit too much about stupid shit to the judges/media. I have way more fun watching him play than Fed or Rafa.

I did come away from last night as a fan of Millman, has a lot of heart and is fun to watch.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Joker played lights fukkin out last night.

I don't understand why the fans don't like the guy, it doesn't make much sense imo. He has been my favorite player for the past 8 years. The only gripe I have is he complains a bit too much about stupid shit to the judges/media. I have way more fun watching him play than Fed or Rafa.

I did come away from last night as a fan of Millman, has a lot of heart and is fun to watch.
    One of the most unlikable tennis players I've seen in the 35 years I've followed tennis. Terrible facial expressions, lots of hitching, and then there were the primal screams and ripping off his shirt after wins at a slam that happened in 2011 and 2015.

About 10 years ago he was probably the most disliked player in the locker room for all of the reasons stated above. And no it's not because players were jealous. Those same players revered fed and rafa and still do.

europe_baller

One of the most unlikable tennis players I've seen in the 35 years I've followed tennis. Terrible facial expressions, lots of hitching, and then there were the primal screams and ripping off his shirt after wins at a slam that happened in 2011 and 2015.

About 10 years ago he was probably the most disliked player in the locker room for all of the reasons stated above. And no it's not because players were jealous. Those same players revered fed and rafa and still do.
    LOL AT YOUR POST.. Guy never said a bad thing about anyone, humbled, respectful guy.. He was kid at the time when he was ripping shirt or complained too much.. when he was horrible on the matches always gave credit to the opponent opposite of federer.. You dont like him since he started turning head to head against Rafa.. oh well.. you have to chance to watch him in another major final.. cheers

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

guy is on fire

he will win sunday quite easily, not saying anything about this thread... just that i like him to win sunday

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Not yet the world #1 is rafa and we aint givin it up quietly!!!

We

This clown

I'm sure Nadal is going to thank you in his memoirs one day and tell everyone he couldn't have won without your contributions. It's right up there with picking his wedgy every play

Oh and djoker is not only better after this tourney but lifetime as well. We, LOL

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    LOL AT YOUR POST.. Guy never said a bad thing about anyone, humbled, respectful guy.. He was kid at the time when he was ripping shirt or complained too much.. when he was horrible on the matches always gave credit to the opponent opposite of federer.. You dont like him since he started turning head to head against Rafa.. oh well.. you have to chance to watch him in another major final.. cheers
    There is truth in what u say, I admit it

homie1975

Fed 20
    Rafa 17
    Djoker 13 and counting

Still a ways to go before the top 2 guys are unseated

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

Djoker 14.... will most likely win Aussie Open as well