reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    let me guess
    his wife said quit or I divorce
    after he blew the retirement savings.
    is this a legit guess lol? i'd hope he's sharp enough to never marry (sure as shit isn't now)

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

The Giant! Cmon buddy do you REALLY miss me trolling you here??

All is well here and as a few others stated just decided to move on from sports betting. No, not married. No, a woman didn't make me do it. Ultimately didn't like the amount of energy I was putting into it and felt like I'd be better served channeling that energy into other things in life. Definitely still up for the occasional Vegas/poker trip.

Didn't make my first sports bet until 2009 and had fun on the little life ride that it was. Haven't made one since last August and honestly don't miss it at all (except money which is cool sometimes). I'm a big enough sports nut to be fully engaged emotionally regardless. I'm too much of a fukkking compulsive person to be in this game for life. Really admire you guys who can just keep it a casual hobby.

I did shake my head a few time during the Dubs playoff run because I pretty much had every series/game pegged. But hopefully my friends made some money on my blabber.

Cheers and all the best to the friends I've made here especially the poker gang!
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave tatddy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

All is well here and as a few others stated just decided to move on from sports betting. No, not married. No, a woman didn't make me do it. Ultimately didn't like the amount of energy I was putting into it and felt like I'd be better served channeling that energy into other things in life. Definitely still up for the occasional Vegas/poker trip.

Didn't make my first sports bet until 2009 and had fun on the little life ride that it was. Haven't made one since last August and honestly don't miss it at all (except money which is cool sometimes). I'm a big enough sports nut to be fully engaged emotionally regardless. I'm too much of a fukkking compulsive person to be in this game for life. Really admire you guys who can just keep it a casual hobby.

I did shake my head a few time during the Dubs playoff run because I pretty much had every series/game pegged. But hopefully my friends made some money on my blabber.

Cheers and all the best to the friends I've made here especially the poker gang!
    Tat...good to hear from you. Someday I hope to make it out to the Bay Area so we can hit some local breweries. Until then, take care of yourself.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i personally never liked that guy because it was a weird name

i acted friendly because mods pressured me to since he was from san fran

fukk that guy
    Points Awarded:

tatddy gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tatddy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fuk him

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Tat...good to hear from you. Someday I hope to make it out to the Bay Area so we can hit some local breweries. Until then, take care of yourself.
    Hey bud! Would love to. I'm a huge beer nerd these days and spend way too much money on the stuff. We've got some of the best in SF/Oak/Berkeley for you to taste. If you ever make it out get my contact info from Opti/DS/B-dog etc...

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Hey bud! Would love to. I'm a huge beer nerd these days and spend way too much money on the stuff. We've got some of the best in SF/Oak/Berkeley for you to taste. If you ever make it out get my contact info from Opti/DS/B-dog etc...
    Will do....the wife has family out there so I’m sure we will make it out there someday.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Glad to see you’re doing well tatddy. Quanger is disappointed that you’re not going to the bash. He was looking forward to seeing you model in just your towel again.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Glad to see you’re doing well tatddy. Quanger is disappointed that you’re not going to the bash. He was looking forward to seeing you model in just your towel again.
    Haha Joe that kid text me a few times to ask me out after that bash. Unreal.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Haha Joe that kid text me a few times to ask me out after that bash. Unreal.
    Hit you up on WhatsApp Taddy...

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Beer nerd ..? You clowns

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Tat is a cool guy (this is based off of the one time i met him in PC). I was shocked when i first met him because I thought he was TT warrior 300 lbs less with guns, lol

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I chatted with him a few weeks ago to ask if he was coming to the bash.

He said he has given up sports betting and a bit over the SBR drama too so didn't expect to be back.
    Glad for him on both accounts. Seemed to be a good guy.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Ok

Guy made his first bet less than 10 yrs ago

Admits he can’t win

Is an SBR legend

Why?

Because he is an in-shape, good looking dude

You are all faegs
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

quitter - GET LOST!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I miss tat, he among my favorite posters to talk bases with on this site (along with few other really good guys like pimike, BiffT, buck, nasher, and couple others I feel bad for leaving out!).,

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ok

Admits he can’t win

Is an SBR legend

Why?

You are all faegs
    Rudy log out of the greaser account pal

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tat said FUK THIS PLACE. He said... I win more than reading the garbage sh#$ here day in and day out.

Guy is slick and smooth.

Best wishes Tat. Hope you're doing well.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ok

Admits he can’t win

Is an SBR legend

Why?

You are all faegs
    What Greaser says is correct. Trying to maintain a good image on sbr shows he is a bubble guy. Well, he is a heavy weed smoker, enough said. I rather take Rudy over Tat or anyone, because he is a stand up guy. When Tat is not here, I do not want to knock him. Yes, he can be a better poster compared to 50% of the posters here. But calling him legend folks went overboard.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

So, it's official. Tatddy is not a legend, but instead a quitter?

Is that how his final chapter will read, men?

Good kid, nonetheless.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Taffy

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

I like tatddy. He offered to meet up with me when I was in Oakland awhile back. The only thing I don't like about him is his arrogance. I think he is a nice guy but he did some things a few years ago towards me that I didn't forget.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    So, it's official. Tatddy is not a legend, but instead a quitter?

Is that how his final chapter will read, men?

Good kid, nonetheless.
    I only read these last 2 pages, only poster I saw call him a quitter has not contributed one quality post yet and doesn’t appear ready to do so anytime soon, he outta stay in his lane and try contributing something of value instead of calling folks names from mommies basement.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I only read these last 2 pages, only poster I saw call him a quitter has not contributed one quality post yet and doesn’t appear ready to do so anytime soon, he outta stay in his lane and try contributing something of value instead of calling folks names from mommies basement.
    Nobody quits gambling if there winning? The guy got buried and couldn’t take it anymore - stop sucking

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I like tatddy. He offered to meet up with me when I was in Oakland awhile back. The only thing I don't like about him is his arrogance. I think he is a nice guy but he did some things a few years ago towards me that I didn't forget.
    What did he do?

Must be something major if you held onto it for all these years. Damn, you really don't forget anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I had no idea grease lightning lived in his mother's basement.

Good to know.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Ever go out to Russian River, Lagunitas, or Heretic?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Miss him. One of the greats around here. Not sure how anyone couldn’t like him. Guy has a good life so probably is just living it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What did he do?

Must be something major if you held onto it for all these years. Damn, you really don't forget anything.

I had no idea grease lightning lived in his mother's basement.

Good to know.
    Greaser wasn’t who I was referring to, don’t go starting that shit bro! Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Nobody quits gambling if there winning? The guy got buried and couldn’t take it anymore - stop sucking
    1st off ppl quit for many reasons. I’ve taken plenty of breaks over the years and it has nothing to do with whether I was winning or losing, it is time consuming and sometimes there more important shit in life to be doing than worrying bout capping games. Secondly the guy was incredibly knowledgeable and fun to talk bases with, don’t care what his win percentage was his post contributed value to the forum which is something that lacks with your post (although I will say you have shown a little improvement, keep it up by not insulting a good poster who no longer here).
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-05-18 at 11:26 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

23rd August we are doing burgers and jugs for breakfast at a Venice beach dive bar, then heading down to Del Mar for canapes, champagne and a couple of races if you are around. Probably will end up being a few people you like there.

Might even come a day early and try to fit a baseball game.
    Last edited by Optional; 07-05-18 at 11:44 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Tad good people. Glad you’re doing well.

Deff take Opti’s advise if you can.

Are greaser & LB secret lovers?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

he should come back just to fukk around a bit and play poker

maybe his new gf/bf is very controlling

that is my only guess

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Don’t get me wrong, I am sure tatddy is a fantastic guy.

Its just that that when I came to SBR, everyone acted like he was the sharpest around.

He hasn’t posted much since but guys still practically worship him.

He says he quit betting because he cant win.

So then, you guys tell me why you think he is so great???

Hint:

reigle9

tat could penetrate your gf most likely

reigle9

fukk i mean

First 1234 Last