lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Warriors era no one cares about it

Except state fans. These titles mean nothing. No one cares.

As of right now the warriors have not won one title.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Is there more than maybe 5 real warrior fans? Like guys who claimed that before all this garbage run?? I met a few back in the day when I was going out to that area to get green. They were die hards back when they sucked, they were also Guatemalan or some shit (not that it matters).

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The warriors era makes me miss the Lebron Miami Heat era. Not kidding, those playoffs were entertaining

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

biggest front running collective group of chokers

still needed coddling from the refs vs Houston to even get here

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

ChiLLx

Shame that Chris Paul got hurt in game 5. Rockets are lifting the trophy tonight if he stays healthy. Had some pretty good Rockets futures so still POed about that BS

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Worst two years of basketball I've ever seen. Way to ruin the NBA durant smh

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Lakerboy, please retitle this thread: A thread of tears and excuses.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Worst two years of basketball I've ever seen. Way to ruin the NBA durant smh

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Ratings at an all-time high.

You ever get anything right?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Ratings at an all-time high.

You ever get anything right?
    You a Jew?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Shame that Chris Paul got hurt in game 5. Rockets are lifting the trophy tonight if he stays healthy. Had some pretty good Rockets futures so still POed about that BS
    I’m actually really happy Houston lost, I only say that now cause my dumb ass would have probably got killed betting cavs against them! Pretty sure I’d have been wrong. Was pretty easy to not get involved much against Golden state.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Is there more than maybe 5 real warrior fans? Like guys who claimed that before all this garbage run?? I met a few back in the day when I was going out to that area to get green. They were die hards back when they sucked, they were also Guatemalan or some shit (not that it matters).

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15037

It's over after this year anyway

After game one you could tell LeBron went home and was deciding on teams to join for next year

Good news is sports gambling is legal now but there ain't shit to bet on haha

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You a Jew?
    Why do you ask?

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15952

I'm a Warriors fan and like most hardcore Warriors fans that I know I've lived in the Bay Area most of my life (since 1984). Grew up with Run TMC and Chris Mullin is still my favorite Warrior of all time. You can say what you want but I wouldn't trade these 3 titles for anything especially when I thought they'd never win one since all I knew was losing prior to them drafting Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green.
    Points Awarded:

SouthBayGame gave jrgum3 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

When Durant joined a 73 win team coming off back to back Finals, who could have ever imagined that this is what would have happened?

I am shocked. I really could have never predicted that they would win back to back titles considering they only have 4 all-stars. Hopefully they can add Lebron and Anythony Davis!

Seriously though, it was a shock that Cleveland even had a chance to win two games in this series (1 & 3).

Durant has his rings but they came at a cost. He will be more remembered for jumping ship to a 73 win team that he choked a 3-1 lead to.

lakerboy

Why do you ask?
    Answer the question

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Answer the question
    You're very angry tonight.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

No titles...

So even setting an nba record for wins and winning the title with all guys they drafted doesnt count...

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

As a gambler that doesn't care who wins, I love this era of NBA basketball. MLs have never had such great and easy value.

ChiLLx

These entitled fcks won't even go to the White House in respect of the president of the United States

A4K

LeBum fans melting down. Another loss from the King of losers, LeBum James.

lakerboy

Hopefully they take a train home

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    I'm a Warriors fan and like most hardcore Warriors fans that I know I've lived in the Bay Area most of my life (since 1984). Grew up with Run TMC and Chris Mullin is still my favorite Warrior of all time. You can say what you want but I wouldn't trade these 3 titles for anything especially when I thought they'd never win one since all I knew was losing prior to them drafting Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green.
    I remember like in 07-08 those playoffs, they had an exciting team then, that homecourt was electric.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    No titles...

So even setting an nba record for wins and winning the title with all guys they drafted doesnt count...
    they won 1 title vs a lebron and no love no kyrie 2015 team and choked the next year after winning 73 games... they've only won 2 more now after ADDING KD to put them heads and shoulders above other teams.

did they draft KD? how many of those bench guys who are playing for the minimum to win rings in which they do little on the court at the end of their careers after winning no rings during the prime of their career being starters.... how many of those guys DID THEY DRAFT?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When Durant joined a 73 win team coming off back to back Finals, who could have ever imagined that this is what would have happened?

I am shocked. I really could have never predicted that they would win back to back titles considering they only have 4 all-stars. Hopefully they can add Lebron and Anythony Davis!

Seriously though, it was a shock that Cleveland even had a chance to win two games in this series (1 & 3).

Durant has his rings but they came at a cost. He will be more remembered for jumping ship to a 73 win team that he choked a 3-1 lead to.
    bingo, dubs 4 potential hofers, cavs 1. the 4 hof team is going to win every time, at least supposed to

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NBA ruined

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

What if Michael Jordan begged Magic Johnson and Larry Bird to win him some titles and then go and do the same to Hakeem Olajuwon and Gary Payton afterwards?

What if he only went 3 for 8 in the finals after accomplishing those super teams? As opposed to staying home and going 6 for 6?

Oh nvmnd, lebron alrdy did that
    Points Awarded:

dmncnlou gave shadymcgrady 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    they won 1 title vs a lebron and no love no kyrie 2015 team and choked the next year after winning 73 games... they've only won 2 more now after ADDING KD to put them heads and shoulders above other teams.

did they draft KD? how many of those bench guys who are playing for the minimum to win rings in which they do little on the court at the end of their careers after winning no rings during the prime of their career being starters.... how many of those guys DID THEY DRAFT?
    Man, I bet your keyboard is soggy with all of those tears falling on it.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    What if Michael Jordan begged Magic Johnson and Larry Bird to win him some titles and then go and do the same to Hakeem Olajuwon and Gary Payton afterwards?

What if he only went 3 for 8 in the finals after accomplishing those super teams? As opposed to staying home and going 6 for 6?

Oh nvmnd, lebron alrdy did that

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Why do you ask?
    Does a bear crap in the woods

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I'm not mad at GS. Boston and LA were stacking teams for years. They did it the right way through the draft then added a piece. Every team should be so lucky. Congratulations from a Cav's fan here. Cav's had their chances but couldn't take advantage of them. I really don't see GS as this mythical dynasty that can't be defeated. I like David vs Goliath. They will eventually go down. The salary cap is going to make sure of it. I don't think GS ownership is going to keep going millions over the salary cap each year, which means guys like Klay, Iguodala, Draymond will have to make hard decisions. Iguodala probably has 1 or 2 years left. He's been injury proned. GS looked very vulnerable this year with a sketchy bench and with him injured. Teams like Houston, New Orleans, Boston, Philly, etc., are all getting better. Teams will eventually figure out how to beat them. Once that door is opened (Houston almost did it) I think the flood gates will open. Imagine if OKC would have won that game 7 or if the Cavs lost the Finals when down 3-1 in 2016. Durant wouldn't be in GS right now and Cleveland probably hoist the last 2 trophys. It's a real fine line between winning and losing. Only 1 team is going to win it all. We take for granted the teams that end up 2nd and 3rd. Cleveland, Houston, Boston, Indy, etc., are not that far behind.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

BigD, do you just copy and paste this post? Get over it dude.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Lol stupidest team of all time

Anyone who roots for this team or is pleased with this title is a fukkin sell out coward.

They didn't earn shit

Fukk curry and his mom too

12 Last