hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

thread is getting harder to watch than the series itself

hope Mac will get back to his usual self by football season

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jeep - they're trash BUT it took about 10 miss calls and 5 bad calls in favor of GS for them to escape with a win in their own house???

Then in game 2, same old shit. Cav's stayed close, about to take the lead. Curry and Klay both trip Lebron on the momentum swinging layup and the refs swallow their whistle then give GS a bullshit 3 point play when Steph got blown on. So your beloved Warriors barely escaped both games having to call upon their paid off refs. If the Cav's are trash, what does that make the Whorerriors? How can you even say that with a straight face AFTER you saw the bullshit?

Then the refs conveniently say the following. "We're sorry"

NBA Referees
    @OfficialNBARefs

We missed this one - it should have been a foul. The defensive player undercuts the offensive player, knocking him off balance. Unfortunately in this case the referee had a closed look at the point of contact. https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1003456027453423616 …
    11:33 AM - Jun 4, 2018

This is just getting sad. For your own mental health, do not watch tonight's game.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    thread is getting harder to watch than the series itself

hope Mac will get back to his usual self by football season
    Amen

Professor1215
    Improve Everyday
    Professor1215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3212

LeBron is the best player on the planet. Easy to see.

Golden State is the best “team” on the planet, that is also easy to see.

Team > Player

Kerr out coaches the ever anxious Lue. Kerr also doesn’t have “the ego” to deal with. This is an underrated aspect of the game. There is more trust in the Golden State organization overall then there is in Cleveland. This stuff matters. This stuff will ultimately be the reason LeBron leaves Cleveland after they lose the finals. At the end of the day, Dan Gilbert is bad for business.

Cleveland’s scrubs get open shots. They simply can’t hit them. Until they do, this series will be over in 5 games. Korver isn’t hitting the 3, JR is a liquor-store liability, Thompson isn’t giving them that spark. Love is playing great basketball, but that still isn’t enough support.

That said, LeBron is too good to get swept in my opinion. As good as he is, no one man can win an NBA title all by himself. (Kyrie)

Hard for me to see anything other than Golden State in 5 or 6.

We all saw LeBron come back down 3-1, but due to the fact that he’d have to do it again with a lesser team than before against an even better team now, it seems albeit impossible. I know it’s only 2-0 now, but unless something dramatic happens, I see GS taking 1 of 2 in Cleveland and then hoisting the trophy in 6.

.....only time will tell.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by Professor1215 View Post
    LeBron is the best player on the planet. Easy to see.

Golden State is the best “team” on the planet, that is also easy to see.

Team > Player

Kerr out coaches the ever anxious Lue. Kerr also doesn’t have “the ego” to deal with. This is an underrated aspect of the game. There is more trust in the Golden State organization overall then there is in Cleveland. This stuff matters. This stuff will ultimately be the reason LeBron leaves Cleveland after they lose the finals. At the end of the day, Dan Gilbert is bad for business.

Cleveland’s scrubs get open shots. They simply can’t hit them. Until they do, this series will be over in 5 games. Korver isn’t hitting the 3, JR is a liquor-store liability, Thompson isn’t giving them that spark. Love is playing great basketball, but that still isn’t enough support.

That said, LeBron is too good to get swept in my opinion. As good as he is, no one man can win an NBA title all by himself. (Kyrie)

Hard for me to see anything other than Golden State in 5 or 6.

We all saw LeBron come back down 3-1, but due to the fact that he’d have to do it again with a lesser team than before against an even better team now, it seems albeit impossible. I know it’s only 2-0 now, but unless something dramatic happens, I see GS taking 1 of 2 in Cleveland and then hoisting the trophy in 6.

.....only time will tell.
    This

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

If gsw goes up 3-0 or 3-1, I would be shocked if Adam silver doesn't find a way to suspend a warrior for no reason. Maybe even 2 players for 2 games. That's how shameless silver is

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    If gsw goes up 3-0 or 3-1, I would be shocked if Adam silver doesn't find a way to suspend a warrior for no reason. Maybe even 2 players for 2 games. That's how shameless silver is
    Youre right,LeBron James get skunked in the final,I can't see it myself.Wouldnt be good for their image.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

This guy is a typical LeBron nuthugger.....excuse after excuse. If LeBron wins he's GOAT if he loses it's the refs fault, teammates sukk fault, Silver hates him fault, league wants him out of Cle fault, it's rigged ect, ect.

Just face the facts. GSt is too good. They r loaded & JR Smiffffff is a dumbazz. It's OK to admit it. Second place isn't bad.

I thought I would never meet anybody dumber than Rattz.......I was wrong!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    This guy is a typical LeBron nuthugger.....excuse after excuse. If LeBron wins he's GOAT if he loses it's the refs fault, teammates sukk fault, Silver hates him fault, league wants him out of Cle fault, it's rigged ect, ect.

Just face the facts. GSt is too good. They r loaded & JR Smiffffff is a dumbazz. It's OK to admit it. Second place isn't bad.

Who's not willing to admit that? I think it's pretty obvious that Golden State is a much better team and that JR is a dumbass... Why don't those things qualify as legitimate reasons why Lebron won't win a title this year?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Bet with your head not with your heart Mac. And bet with vegas and GS because Cavs are getting hammered by public tonight. Game 4 would be the next best bet on CLE.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

Lebron nuthugger??? What? I'm a Cav fan. I don't make excuses for Lebron. I'm Cav team first. I don't put down the team. I don't put down the players. I think the Cav's have what it takes to win this series. With fair officiating, this series at worst is tied. You know it and I know it. GS is too good but needed the refs help in the last 4 games? Please explain that shit? They needed the refs bad calls or corrupt calls to even be here. Just you guys suck off GS nuts don't mean I do. GS isn't loaded, they are corrupt. They know they are fraudulent. They know they choke on dicks at the right moment. So they bring in their own refs. Fukk the dumb shit. This series flipped based on stupid ref shit, the same way it did in Houston. Put an asterisks besides GS wins.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Bet with your head not with your heart Mac. And bet with vegas and GS because Cavs are getting hammered by public tonight. Game 4 would be the next best bet on CLE.
    I got Cav's +170 and +5. It's now down to +135 and +3.5 I feel good about my side tonight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If it ever happened greatest sbr call of all times

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If it ever happened greatest sbr call of all times
    There should be a pinned thread of Top 10 greatest SBR calls. Put down the lemonade bro and pass this one up the chain!

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Sorry Mac. They shot their load in the 1st Q and now only up 1.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Shafted69 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Mac are you in charge of setting up the fake racial crime division this year for LeClown James? This year make sure to keep the fake painting long enough for law enforcement to get there. Praise LeBron more African kids get clothing.

#greatestofalltime
    Last edited by unde0087; 06-06-18 at 10:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave unde0087 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Bad Tattoo 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Professor1215
    Improve Everyday
    Professor1215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3212

Team < Player

...always
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Professor1215 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    This is just getting sad. For your own mental health, do not watch tonight's game.
    I tried to warn you Mac. RIP 2017-2018 Cavs and LeBron. Good luck to LeBron in retirement.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave A4K 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Well, I took an ass kicking on this one. At least 2G's with all my future bets crashed and burned. Very disappointed in Tyron Lue and his horrible coaching and Lebron for pussying out and not guarding Durant.

The sad part of all this is that all 3 games were winnable. Cavs players and especially head coach can't close the show. They need to go down the yellow brick road and find a damn heart.

I'm not giving up on my team (I'm not putting another fukking dime on them). I'm hoping for the best but this shit looks bad.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Well, I took an ass kicking on this one. At least 2G's with all my future bets crashed and burned. Very disappointed in Tyron Lue and his horrible coaching and Lebron for pussying out and not guarding Durant.

The sad part of all this is that all 3 games were winnable. Cavs players and especially head coach can't close the show. They need to go down the yellow brick road and find a damn heart.

I'm not giving up on my team (I'm not putting another fukking dime on them). I'm hoping for the best but this shit looks bad.
    LeBron gave up tonight....no heart

A4K

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Mac, let's get rdy for baker mayfield and giving out some college football winners as usual
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave shadymcgrady 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    mac, let's get rdy for baker mayfield and giving out some college football winners as usual
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave A4K 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

About time the Browns got their shit together,maybe Mayfield is that guy.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Maybe mayfield will be at game 4

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    LeBron gave up tonight....no heart
    No matter what anybody says. He is tired. He played every game this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I really don't get what ya'll see in mayfield? Lot of guys I respect like him but I see a absolute bust, I would have taken any of the others before him. God knows I been wrong before, i was on point w the last Sooners qb who went 1st here to the stl rams, I knew that guy was a bum and think baker is too, I guess we shall see. Actually think tyrod is by far browns best qb and will be for the foreseeable future.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

So I didn't get to watch any of it Mac, how did it go down? Do you feel like refs screwed ya'll some more??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I really don't get what ya'll see in mayfield? Lot of guys I respect like him but I see a absolute bust, I would have taken any of the others before him. God knows I been wrong before, i was on point w the last Sooners qb who went 1st here to the stl rams, I knew that guy was a bum and think baker is too, I guess we shall see. Actually think tyrod is by far browns best qb and will be for the foreseeable future.
    mayfield is extremely accurate passer. One of the best. Other teams wanted to take Mayfield as well. Don't let the media fool you. Did you see how he carved up a great UGA defense? No other team could put up points on that defense the way he did. Mayfield has been a winner every where he's gone. People have doubted him everywhere he's gone but he's proved them wrong. I think it's a great pick, where he can stand behind Tyrod and not be forced to play early.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So I didn't get to watch any of it Mac, how did it go down? Do you feel like refs screwed ya'll some more??
    Refs still gave GS some 50/50 calls in that first half, so the Cav's couldn't establish a bigger lead but the Cavs blew it in the 3rd quarter again as Tyrone Lue gave out his normal shitty speech at halftime. They shouldn't even go into the locker room at half because they are horseshit every 3rd quarter. Then they let KD go off tonight with stupid shitty switches because Lebron didn't want to defend him like a scared bitch. I can't blame the refs tonight. KD won the game when it counted while the Cavs choked.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

who will get more wins this year browns or cle cavs nba finals wins

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Damn, now that's a prop bet.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    C'mon Cinci. Browns will win at least 6 games. They should have won 4 games last year if Hue had his head out of his ass. Kizer and Hue blew those games with horrible coaching and QB play. So Cav's get 4 and the Browns get 6.

Ain't that a bitch. We have Hue and Lue as head coaches in Cleveland. Fukking frick and frack leading our sports teams. No wonder we can't win shit.

First 12345 Last