BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    Oh yeah, did I mention I am super wealthy. I am so wealthy I spend my days on an internet forum telling everyone just how wealthy I really am. I have nothing to prove to you, just know that I have a ton of money to my name okay? Now let me write a mile long post about just how wealthy I am and why my fake bet should matter so much to you just so you know how much money I have and that I have nothing to prove.
    More power to you.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    As previously stated, I don't have a single thing to prove to a bunch of broke dikk fukks.

Moving on.
    SBR translation to this post: I am full of shit and have zero proof of any story I made up on this site. Moving on.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Bigbusiness is a useless fuk

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Bigbusiness is a useless fuk
    Your mother is a useless fukk with her whore ass.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    SBR translation to this post: I am full of shit and have zero proof of any story I made up on this site. Moving on.
    Nothing to prove yet feels the need to create a thread bragging about how much he betting?? Very confusing, like which one is it? If dude has nothing to prove he doesn't keep posting one bigger play after another when they go down in flames. Guy a walking contradiction.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2310

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Nothing to prove yet feels the need to create a thread bragging about how much he betting?? Very confusing, like which one is it? If dude has nothing to prove he doesn't keep posting one bigger play after another when they go down in flames. Guy a walking contradiction.
    And his response to this is " I can do what I want" like that explains it all

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

He's probably not even Black. I would bet he's just a 16 year old broke ass Wigger posting from his basement while listening to Tupac and Biggie.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BigOrange 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Man this sucks. Got what I wanted with seaweed on celtics so cavs were a go. Then after making the play come to find out this clown allegedly on cavs. Wtf a fader to do when you have the 2 biggest forum clowns on opposite sides?? Very confusing!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rich Boy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Funny how BigBusiness was silenced as fuk after 2 straight losses.

Dumb ass keeps talking... acting like he knows WTF he's doing.

Just because it's a new day... you're still a nobody.

Go back in your cage pal.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    And his response to this is " I can do what I want" like that explains it all
    I love the thread guys posted from last year where dude saying no way he can come up w the 60k he needed but now he can drop 50k like it nothing, after previously dropping what 20-30 psi (k) in his last handful of post?? If cavs lose guy be down 100k or so in these playoffs, yet all chill bout it like it no big deal, is this Floyd mayweather?? Lol.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2310

I love the thread guys posted from last year where dude saying no way he can come up w the 60k he needed but now he can drop 50k like it nothing, after previously dropping what 20-30 psi (k) in his last handful of post?? If cavs lose guy be down 100k or so in these playoffs, yet all chill bout it like it no big deal, is this Floyd mayweather?? Lol.
    He must have one of those air pumps like they have at gas stations outside his mansion so he can keep reloading, no wonder he doesn't sweat it

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Huh? I already explained that in post 39.

People only hear what they want to here. But in one of those highlighted quotes, I stated that I gave someone here a $2500 loan.

2daBank

People only hear what they want to here. But in one of those highlighted quotes, I stated that I gave someone here a $2500 loan.
    Yea, I've noticed you full of "explanations" which odd for someone with nothing to prove and who doesn't care what us losers think:

2daBank

Sadly I think you on the right side. So after cavs win you be what? Bout even in the playoffs??

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Yea, I've noticed you full of "explanations" which odd for someone with nothing to prove and who doesn't care what us losers think:
    Again.... People only hear what they want to hear.

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Good luck big business.. I’m also riding on cavs ml.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Again.... People only hear what they want to hear.
    They are quoting threads and posts you posted dumbfuk. You need to quit making up stories as it sounds like you can't keep up with them. First thing to become a good liar. Make sure you write everything down or at least make sure you have a good memory so you can keep all the bullshit straight. Literally, everything 2da just said comes straight from your threads.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Do black lives matter?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by bighawk12 View Post
    Good luck big business.. I’m also riding on cavs ml.
    Thank you sir. $50,000 is a lot of money, but as previously stated, this is a win or go home situation. Everything gets layed out on the floor this game. Good luck to us tonight, indeed.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Out of the people listed here: http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/...nd-went-broke/
    How many of them do you think ever thought they would have financial troubles?

Also, you obviously don't have to answer this but can I assume that you made your money dealing drugs? I'm not assuming that because you are black. I'm assuming it because it says so in your avatar.

One more question, is Strokers your strip club of choice? And if so, why? I used to live in Atlanta. I've been to just about all of the strip clubs in Atlanta and there are many. I would go to Strokers because I didn't have a lot of money and although the girls weren't the hottest they were sleazier(more contact on lap dances). If I would have been wealthy I doubt I would have ever went to Strokers. Granted, this was many years ago and I'm sure it's changed quite a bit since then and I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm not doubting you... I'm just curious. Best of luck to you.
    I lived in forest park for a month with a couple Hispanic guys. We went to follies and girls girls girls a few times. Not sure if those are still around. Went to a weird place called coco Loco a bunch of times too...u pay the chick 5 bucks to dance with u lol

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

if you were a big shot dealer making 50k bets....you would not be on SBR forum creating this thread and defending yourself on here. Congrats on getting attention. Mission accomplished

2daBank

They are quoting threads and posts you posted dumbfuk. You need to quit making up stories as it sounds like you can't keep up with them. First thing to become a good liar. Make sure you write everything down or at least make sure you have a good memory so you can keep all the bullshit straight. Literally, everything 2da just said comes straight from your threads.
    Bingo. Read them this morning. Luckily there a "reasonable" explanation for them all so we can be sure this bet is legit!! Not that it matters what we think, the fraud has made it clear he has nothing to prove while posting this nonsense and explaining all the other bs away!! Sounds like a man w nothing to prove; doesn't it?!?!?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Absolutely nothing I have said since 2012 has been a lie.

Everything I have said has been 100% truthful.

Broke dikk fukks only want to hear what they want to hear.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    He's probably not even Black. I would bet he's just a 16 year old broke ass Wigger posting from his basement while listening to Tupac and Biggie.
    yep 100% not black
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Bad Tattoo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Tattoo View Post
    yep 100% not black
    Nope 100% black.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Wasn't going to tap into my other accounts at the time, so I used the money to make two all in bets. It wasn't a serious matter at all.

The reason is....... (drum roll) my business

And even then.... Going all in twice with just that amount of cash is still a high roller.
    Try again, kid
    This is your piss poor excuse lmao.

You said you have to rob or steal to get your hands on that kind of cash......yet all along just needed to stop at BkofAma instead of Chase lmao

Do you read the shiat you post big playa lmao

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Do black lives matter?
    Of course they do. What kind of question is that?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Tattoo View Post
    if you were a big shot dealer making 50k bets....you would not be on SBR forum creating this thread and defending yourself on here. Congrats on getting attention. Mission accomplished
    That makes absolutely no sense. I DO have $50,000 on this game. I come here and create threads like this because I can.

That is reason enough.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Absolutely nothing I have said since 2012 has been a lie.

Everything I have said has been 100% truthful.

Broke dikk fukks only want to hear what they want to hear.
    Its your own words, we are hearing anything. It is what you wrote.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

That makes absolutely no sense. I DO have $50,000 on this game. I come here and create threads like this because I can.

That is reason enough.
    With a bookie who doesn't have tickets lmao

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    This is your piss poor excuse lmao.

You said you have to rob or steal to get your hands on that kind of cash......yet all along just needed to stop at BkofAma instead of Chase lmao

Do you read the shiat you post big playa lmao
    I was being sarcastic retard.

Try again.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I lived in forest park for a month with a couple Hispanic guys. We went to follies and girls girls girls a few times. Not sure if those are still around. Went to a weird place called coco Loco a bunch of times too...u pay the chick 5 bucks to dance with u lol
    Never been, but I here coco loco is wack!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Of course they do. What kind of question is that?
    What is your end game here buddy? We all know you don’t got $50,000 on this game...if you said $500 your thread wouldn’t get enough steam for you?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    What is your end game here buddy? We all know you don’t got $50,000 on this game...if you said $500 your thread wouldn’t get enough steam for you?

what kind of question is "do black lives matter"?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

hey dikkhead you were trying to get the 60k last year in 2017 reading comprehension

First 1234567 ... Last