ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Neither do North Koreans......should you antagonize them Too?
    Maybe you didn't hear but earlier President of South Korea said President Trump deserved big credit for getting both Koreas to the table and North Korea to send a team to the Olympics.

The press chose instead wall-to-wall coverage of a book filled with tawdry charges by an author no one ever heard of.

The media has an agenda - but the media's problem is once someone sees through their bullshit, they never trust it again.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I wish Trump would stop backpedaling and own his comments. He'll say something under his breath then backtrack what he said. He talks out of 2 sides of his mouth. It's obviously worked for him but I don't like it. He says what people think but then he lies so that you don't know what to think. Slick Willie used to do the same thing.

Immigrants are coming from Asia/India in large numbers today (more than Mexicans) but most of us either don't know it or don't care. Today, half the immigrants are white (most people don't know this), another 30% are Asian the remaining are everyone else. Haiti is a ridiculously small country. It's not even a blip on the radar. DR has more immigrants coming here than Haitians. Immigrants from Africa is also very, very small. Not even worth talking about. Not sure why people get pissed with the 1 African while there's 250 Indians at the same time. Well I do know...

Trump has had a hard on against Haiti for some reason. He said they ALL have Aids once, he took away protections that allowed those that came here when they had the horrible earthquake and now this. While he's ignoring the thousands of Chinese and Indian.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    a. he can say whatever he wants. stop being a BETA

b. scandanavian countries are what we call bitches
    He can say whatever he wants. The problem is that when stuff like this gets leaked, it diminishes the stature of the office and our country. So either you control the message or you just don't say it.

Tell b. to Trump - he's the guy who wants them here. I find that hilarious because it would be like importing Canadians.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Canadians should stay in Canada... notoriously poor tippers

ask any food service person

fukers will spend $30 on lunch for two then leave a 25c tip

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Let me add... That Chinese and Indian's are much more a threat at taking white male jobs than Haitians. I know, because I hire them every other day.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

You hear that Jay??????Biggie?????Lakerboy????????
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Canadians should stay in Canada... notoriously poor tippers

ask any food service person

fukers will spend $30 on lunch for two then leave a 25c tip
    No they're just smart enough to realize like the rest of the world...tipping in the USA is insane. Just pay the workers an actual salary.

It's actually refreshing to go to other countries and see the workers appreciate the tip.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All you inbreds come from shithole countries... that’s why you great grandpappy crossed the ocean in a plague infested boat.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    All you inbreds come from shithole countries... that’s why you great grandpappy crossed the ocean in a plague infested boat.
    Didn't you come from a shit hole Country?

All we get is the non educated immigrants that come from the poorest and crime ridden streets in their shit hole Countries.. Many are Muslims as well.. Why would we want these people to come to America as immigrants? It's not like they are gonna contribute to our Country or anything like that in most cases..

Trump is right... I have no problem with his comment...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    we all couldn't walk here like you bro

just thankful you came from mexico instead of Canada

I do not think your head stick out over 4 feet of snow

might have to sniff it bro

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    even Haitians believe Haiti is a shithole country
    Exactly, that's why they wanna come here..

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Didn't you come from a shit hole Country?

All we get is the non educated immigrants that come from the poorest and crime ridden streets in their shit hole Countries.. Many are Muslims as well.. Why would we want these people to come to America as immigrants? It's not like they are gonna contribute to our Country or anything like that in most cases..

Trump is right... I have no problem with his comment...

How do you know you stuipid ignorant fu@k? You personally have met each of them and quizzed them about their pasts? Their intentions?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Let me add... That Chinese and Indian's are much more a threat at taking white male jobs than Haitians. I know, because I hire them every other day.
    Illegal immigration needs to stop period from all Countries!!! We got 12 million illegal Mexicans roaming around America now, we don't know who they are or what they are doing?.. Asians and others the same..

Asians and Mexicans love to breed like rabbits too. These illegals love to have babies being born and all paid for by the tax payers also. It's not like the illegals have health insurance or anything. Illegals are encouraged and make an effort to have babies once they are here in America.. Gives them one foot in the door to stay... Got anchor babies?

It's all chaotic.... Trump is trying to get a grip on it...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody cares

trump keeps winning

whites run usa

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    How do you know you stuipid ignorant fu@k? You personally have met each of them and quizzed them about their pasts? Their intentions?
    Traveled the world over the years and seen it all first hand and I also live here in LA which is a melting pot of ethnic diversity. I also read alot on the problems in other countries and crime problems we have here in the US with these immigrants now...

Maybe you should do the same and get informed of the crap we are taking in..

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/a...igrants-crimes

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Traveled the world over the years and seen it all first hand and I also live here in LA which is a melting pot of ethnic diversity. I also read alot on the problems in other countries and crime problems we have here in the US with these immigrants now...

Switch immigrants with poor.

Poor Americans commit plenty of crimes too you know, or do you think there's some different DNA that make American citizens better than other nationalities?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Switch immigrants with poor.

Poor Americans commit plenty of crimes too you know, or do you think there's some different DNA that make American citizens better than other nationalities?
    Why do we need to add more to our problems? Why bring in more and more poor and uneducated immigrants?.. Democrats mission to bring down America, make our inner cities more dangerous and crime ridden is what I'm seeing..

WHY? This is not Making America Great Again... Securing the borders and slowing down mindless immigration is a step in the right direction for preserving America... Democrats don't get it though... Those are votes for them coming in and that's all they care about..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Miami has "little Haiti" town and it's now a crime ridden shit hole here in America.. This little city in Florida is made up of Haitian immigrants... The crime numbers don't lie.. http://www.areavibes.com/miami-fl/little+haiti/crime/

Trump is right...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is always right

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

Shithole be rigged?

juicername

Why do we need to add more to our problems? Why bring in more and more poor and uneducated immigrants?.. Democrats mission to bring down America, make our inner cities more dangerous and crime ridden is what I'm seeing..

WHY? This is not Making America Great Again... Securing the borders and slowing down mindless immigration is a step in the right direction for preserving America... Democrats don't get it though... Those are votes for them coming in and that's all they care about..
    Because those uneducated immigrants are in dire need of help to improve their life, running away from war, natural disasters and just poverty in general while the Scandis and other well educated white immigrants that you would gladly accept have no reason to go to America as they have better lifes where they are already.

Apparently Trump does not get this, so he's completely baffled which would be amusing if it wasn't for the fact that he's the POTUS.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Because those uneducated immigrants are in dire need of help to improve their life, running away from war, natural disasters and just poverty in general while the Scandis and other well educated white immigrants that you would gladly accept have no reason to go to America as they have better lifes where they are already.

Apparently Trump does not get this, so he's completely baffled which would be amusing if it wasn't for the fact that he's the POTUS.
    People need help from every third world Country.. Send them money, help them improve their own Countries. America does send aid to poor Countries... I think though why do we need to take them in and continue to bring down our own Country and make it more unsafe and dangerous? America can't save the world..

Somalian refugees are the worst!!! Minnesota has become a crime ridden dangerous Islamic shit hole from all the Somalian refugees they have taken in.. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/the-challenge-of-integrating-americas-refugees/505031/

juicername

People need help from every third world Country.. Send them money, help them improve their own Countries, and America does send aid.. Why do we need to take them in and continue to bring down our Country and make it more unsafe and dangerous? America can't save the world..

Somalian refugees are the worst!!! Minnesota is become a crime ridden dangerous Islamic shit hole from all the Somalian refugees they have taken in.. https://www.theatlantic.com/business...fugees/505031/
    Fair enough, I completely agree with the "don't give the man one fish, teach him how to fish" mentality and help them in their own countries would be better long term solutions, but sometimes you need to help them short term by taking them in.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

saloon this garbage or at least to the political forum

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

What part of America can't afford to be politically correct any longer is confusing?

Aren't both liberals and conservatives tired of paying the rent, grocery bills, ebt cards, food stamps, medical insurance, ect. of refugees from "shit hole" African nations ?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Aren't both liberals and conservatives tired of paying the rent, grocery bills, ebt cards, food stamps, medical insurance, ect. of refugees from "shit hole" African nations ?
    They should be tired of guys like Trump that has products made in those shithole counties & sells them in the US.

That's turning us into a shithole country.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    They should be tired of guys like Trump that has products made in those shithole counties & sells them in the US.

That's turning us into a shithole country.
    We have freedom of choice with anything we purchase, we don't when we must pay all the bills of the refugees who tax our school systems an medical insurance system.

khicks26

We have freedom of choice with anything we purchase, we don't when we must pay all the bills of the refugees who tax our school systems an medical insurance system.
    So would you choose to go to a school in Detroit or Chicago? Millions of people that live here don't have insurance.

That's why you don't export labor & capital. It destroys the tax base & turns us into a shithole.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    So would you choose to go to a school in Detroit or Chicago? Millions of people that live here don't have insurance.

That's why you don't export labor & capital. It destroys the tax base & turns us into a shithole.
    Nice that you suddenly became aware of outsourcing and inversions. Labor and capital have been fleeing for 30+ years. But the Man of the People is on it.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Nice that you suddenly became aware of outsourcing and inversions. Labor and capital have been fleeing for 30+ years. But the Man of the People is on it.
    LOL were have you been?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lmao. Man of the people. He is disgusted by working people and working class. He thinks they are peons. Poor Boy Roy is drinking look aid and trump is laughing at him.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

I am informed and I agree there needs to be a better process of determining who can enter and stay in this country. That said, the path our current administration is taking is not the answer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes.. Very tired.... Here is a man with a clue!!!

Worst thing about these drain our society people is that they often say they hate America while they drink their 40's and smoke that rock every day as they wait for their next Gov check to come in the mail.... I've seen it..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol 3rd world because 'Merica and others have raped and pillaged them for centuries and still areThe sociopaths never talk about that though.

First 12345 ... Last