PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Wanna Test a Theory.......First Glance & Gut Feel Play's

Like the thread says I wanna do a test im going to make play's based off first glance & gut feeling. They say always listen to you gut well ok were gonna find out. I'm going to start this for tomorrow i have not looked at any lines for tomorrow in any sport. I'm going to narrow it down just a little further & do strickly on NBA plays.

Now obv I'm going to keep a record & units count I'll do this for a month and see how it looks at the end of the monoth or if its going really bad after awhile ill just stop it unless its good fade material for some lol. These plays will be spread bets only (-110) for the most part, Like i said as soon as i see the plays and lines for the next day I will post here the plays, there won't be no set time it's just when i look at them I will go thru the list of games 1 time only and play only the ones the pop out or I get a gut feeling on.

There will be no set # of plays on any givin night I could bet 1 game one night and 5 the next, just going off gut and feel only. I just wanna see im curious so why not make a thread it's always better to try something different when more people are involved especilly if its winning.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Mods if you can take "the plays" off the end of the title please screw up on my part that will bother my OCD
    Points Awarded:

SBR Genie gave PeterJohnson 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

This is exactly what I do but only one game per day. 26-3 so far for November up +18 Units all ML plays.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Nice i actually believe you too....I truly believe if you do this you can hit better then "studying" and all the other b.s numbers everyones looks at that anyone with internet access can get all those numbers are worthless nowdays especially with peoples algos out there running shit like they do on wall street just like printing money and the rest of us shmoes are picking up leftovers here and there if you dont believe this is going on watch this video https://youtu.be/kFQJNeQDDHA if you dont like learning or you dont like listening to the most intelligent minds on earth then you probably wouldn't enjoy it.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day

Had UNC last night. I have cleveland tonight and USC tomorrow. (I wager on soccer in another account that's a totally different story haha)

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11830

That's what I do but in reverse. Whatever my gut or first glance instinct is, I go the opposite. On Dallas tonight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChocMilk23

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

The second part is how most people are wired slow and stready and profitable is hard for the human brain to understand we got so much to bet on everyday from soccer baseball basketball hockey college games i mean your killin it why slow down right? this what your brain thinks i see all these games im picking great lets keep er rolling it's hard to shut off.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

I would like to get a nice small group of good smart minds on SBR that are into making systems and love numbers and have OCD like me and spend hours and hours into this and share information what they think why they made this play what systems there using etc. I'm all about making money slow and steady is fine with me especially since bitcoin is at 10k and rising and i use BTC books only.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s all random everything is an absolute guess no matter how smart you think you are

Only people that winner bonus chasers and arbers

Risk free

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Now you no im going to ave to sprinkle a little on Cleveland sorry in advance

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

This is where your wrong there are a small small % of people that are making money using computers and algos there writing if they could beat the stock market they can beat sports betting but youll never here from these people till afterwards im talking like 1 maybe 2 % of bettors. the other 98% of us are there bread and butter.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s all random everything is an absolute guess no matter how smart you think you are

Only people that winner bonus chasers and arbers

Risk free

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Thanks Genie

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day

Cle wins 27-3

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Key point with any wagering is what you touched on --- money management and self-discipline

Know when you're hot, when you're not --- act accordingly

Pick and play what you feel very sure about, not just oh this team "could" win

my random thoughts

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

What if you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Are gut plays still a lucrative endeavor?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

My gut says Stanford +4

Am I right?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    My gut says Stanford +4

Am I right?
    No, that's the Taco Bell talking.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day

Well my gut and money say USC should be a good game (Money Line)