Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Coming to the Rams Game on Sunday

Coming from Palm Springs early Sunday. Game time is 1:15. Staying at the Westin Bonaventure. Will drop the car there and Uber from there.

What’s the word on places to hang out before/after the game? Should we stay in the stadium area or head back to the hotel area?

I dont know shit about LA. Anyone else done there want to meet up for a beer?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Tell Todd hi

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Nothing to do around the bonaventure... it’s a convention hotel... I would chill at LA Live across from the staples center...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

You should just head to the Coliseum. There's a lot to do downtown, but most people will be partying at the stadium if they are going to the game. The parking lots open at 8 am I think and most people are tailgating by 10. You could literally just buy a bunch of beer and hang out in one of the approved lots. We are usually in Lot 6 but I am not sure if we are doing anything this week. I'll PM you if we are doing anything cool.

There's also the Corona Beach House and Vivid Seats Tailgate at the stadium. Corona you can just roll in and drink - Vivid you have to buy a ticket ahead of time. I haven't done either of them so I have no idea of they are cool or not.

Or like Mayan said you could just go to LA Live - it's a 5 minute drive to the stadium from there but the traffic is a total nightmare so it could take you 30 minutes to go a mile.

Just a heads up the Coliseum is a total dump. Don't blame me. The Westin has a cool bar at the top that rotates and gives you 360 views of the city so make sure you check that out when you are there.
    Points Awarded:

Dollars2Donuts gave gauchojake 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wheatgrass
    Wheatgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Coming from Palm Springs early Sunday. Game time is 1:15. Staying at the Westin Bonaventure. Will drop the car there and Uber from there.

What’s the word on places to hang out before/after the game? Should we stay in the stadium area or head back to the hotel area?

I dont know shit about LA. Anyone else done there want to meet up for a beer?
    its ok if you want to hook up with another male poster. no need to put it in code

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Go hang out with Mayan

Make video

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

After the game you should head out away from the stadium. There are a ton of cool bars downtown closer to your hotel or LA Live is cool too.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Nice enjoy the game. I will look for you in that house

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

My nef is pushing me to go but I haven't given him the green light yet. 50/50 chance as my nef is at USC .. I'll know on Thanksgiving day whether I'm going or not.. I got a busted toe that may hold me up, can't wear a shoe yet.. That's the main problem..

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You should just head to the Coliseum. There's a lot to do downtown, but most people will be partying at the stadium if they are going to the game. The parking lots open at 8 am I think and most people are tailgating by 10. You could literally just buy a bunch of beer and hang out in one of the approved lots. We are usually in Lot 6 but I am not sure if we are doing anything this week. I'll PM you if we are doing anything cool.

There's also the Corona Beach House and Vivid Seats Tailgate at the stadium. Corona you can just roll in and drink - Vivid you have to buy a ticket ahead of time. I haven't done either of them so I have no idea of they are cool or not.

Or like Mayan said you could just go to LA Live - it's a 5 minute drive to the stadium from there but the traffic is a total nightmare so it could take you 30 minutes to go a mile.

Just a heads up the Coliseum is a total dump. Don't blame me. The Westin has a cool bar at the top that rotates and gives you 360 views of the city so make sure you check that out when you are there.
    Sounds good. Thanks for the advice, bud. And yes, definitely PM me if you are around.

Cheers

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10802

Hey Silver
    Have a great time
    ✌️

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

jjgold

La the pit hole of America

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    La the pit hole of America
    LA is fun but it is becoming a pit hole..

Gotta live on the west side or you're screwed.. Gotta make alot of money in other words to do just that..

Downtown LA on the outskirts, East or South is gang infested, Mexican infested and homeless infested.. Homeless tents every where now.. People just can't afford the cost of living here so they move into tents on the streets now..

Pasadena and the San Fernando Valley still have some good parts if you can handle the smog and heat in summer..

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Visited San Diego this summer for first time and sooooo disappointed
    Trashy
    You get that picture in your head and it just didn’t live up to it.
    Always imagine Cal as tropical paradise, fukk it’s a traffic nightmare combined with overpriced everything.
    Maybe I’ll try it again sometime. Definitely not for me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Visited San Diego this summer for first time and sooooo disappointed
    Trashy
    You get that picture in your head and it just didn’t live up to it.
    Always imagine Cal as tropical paradise, fukk it’s a traffic nightmare combined with overpriced everything.
    Maybe I’ll try it again sometime. Definitely not for me.
    Lol not a tropical paradise..

Weather is good though year round.. Hovers around the 70's daytime.. It's Mexico now, traffic everywhere, and the beaches are getting polluted.. It's getting gross... 35 years ago it wasn't like this either.. I remember I could go into the ocean as a kid and see the bottom neck deep in water.. Today you can't see your hand 6 inches in the water...

I gave up surfing because of sinus infections that I began to get from surfing in this crappy water.. .. All the city run off goes right into the ocean..

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

JIB
    Kinda like that movie everyone said was “awesome” and you couldn’t wait to see and then you saw it and was disappointed.
    My expectations were way too high.
    However after spending a week there new it wasn’t for me.
    I’ll
    Still fantasy about her though.
    Thanks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    JIB
    Kinda like that movie everyone said was “awesome” and you couldn’t wait to see and then you saw it and was disappointed.
    My expectations were way too high.
    However after spending a week there new it wasn’t for me.
    I’ll
    Still fantasy about her though.
    Thanks
    Gotta go to Hawaii if you wanna a taste of tropical paradise and still be technically in the states.. Hawaii is tropical but it's not a paradise either IMO but it's close.. Florida has it's parts near the ocean with white sands and blue waters....

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Just get drunk throw on a MAGA hat and walk west of the stadium. You'll have fun

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Just get drunk throw on a MAGA hat and walk west of the stadium. You'll have fun
    This may be the best suggestion yet.

Video to come.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Kiss of death.. You wear a Trump MAGA hat in East LA and you will get raped... I'm not even stupid enough to try that and I'm a big guy that can handle myself..

I really wanted to do this on my front lawn but didn't want to alienate my neighbors and get my house vandalized...

pilebuck13

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

There were a ton of people of all colors at the Rams/Texans game who were wearing and selling Rams shirts that said "I stand for the Anthem". Nobody would give 2 shits if you wore a MAGA hat. They might kill you if you wear a SF Giants hat though.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, well no worries about that. Being from Vancouver, I won’t be wearing/doing anything really offensive.

Aside from drinking too much and enjoying the warmth.

pilebuck13

Should be fun post pics

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

It's getting warm again. It's gonna be about 32 tomorrow. Cooling down this weekend to 24.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

It's getting warm again. It's gonna be about 32 tomorrow. Cooling down this weekend to 24.
    Celsius? What’s up with that? Isn’t that treason in the US?

I am seeing 26 and sunny. It’s been 8 degrees and rainy here for the past 30 days. Sick of it.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Haha I have a buddy from Vancouver so I like to joke around. Nothing funnier than jokes about Celsius and all dressed chips.
    Points Awarded:

Dollars2Donuts gave gauchojake 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

LA..people with no identity and have been looking for it their whole lives

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I can’t stand it when i am out of the country and people are talking all this celcius crap. Fahrenheit is the standard, people.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LA..people with no identity and have been looking for it their whole lives
    We're better than everyone else. That's our identity. Go eat a fukkin cheese steak pal.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

We're better than everyone else. That's our identity. Go eat a fukkin cheese steak pal.
    Wow. Jaker telling JJ.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Lol I figured I would play along.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

2 shit teams in the NFC

Everything comes through Philly this year

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Celsius? What’s up with that? Isn’t that treason in the US?

I am seeing 26 and sunny. It’s been 8 degrees and rainy here for the past 30 days. Sick of it.
    Canadians only go by Celsius.. Most have no idea how to convert to degrees..

I use to laugh at my former Canadian girl friend when she would try convert and get totally confused and get it wrong..

It's gonna be 94 degrees today in down town LA as I'm watching the news now.. Should stay hot all week..

12 Last