Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

8-1 posting... Riding the ECU & San Diego State Train again

My college picks this week:

NC State +4: Even using the statistics of home dogs losing 70% of games, I believe Louisville's defense has allowed too many points and their only road game was against a bad UNC team.

ECU ML +115: If u wanna play it safe with 2.5 thats ur call but I believe they are able to do the same to temple as they did to Uconn. Uconn struggled with holy cross and Temple did the same with Villanova. ECU's offense just flat out pts up pts.. against anyone! and Temple has struggled to score

Utah State +7.5: I'm stunned by this line. I love it, I might even see again about the Home dogs, and take the ML. this line is far too steep, and CSU 3rd road game in 3 weeks hitting Alabama, Hawaii, then Utah... thats alot to ask

San Diego State -10.5: this team blowing the doors off Mountain West.. They have me interested in the over again, but I think they manage a little bit of D this game that keeps it in the 38-14 range.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

N.C. State gave up 35 points to South Carolina and 25 at home to a rather pathetic Syracuse team. Louisville is going to score against them. Is 4 points enough? I hope so but sure as hell would not play that game unless I got NC State +7.

If you are going to play ECU, that is the way to do it. Might as well take the ML. Two terrible teams, so a pass for me.

Utah State was destroyed by the only two decent teams they have played. Their wins have come against an FCS team and two teams with a combined record of 2-9. Colorado State's offense runs hot and cold, but they did cover against Alabama on the road. 7.5 should be enough for Utah State, but it is not worth a wager for me.

Normally SDSU should be at least a 17 point pick over UNLV, but this is NOT a game that will be played under normal conditions. Las Vegas has gone through a tragedy of immense proportions. This reminds me of 9/11. The City of Las Vegas will rally around each other. Will the team rally? I can see a major upset here, and just as easily can see a 56-10 SDSU win. I never wager when there are too many intangibles in a game and this game has the biggest intangible of all. Pass, but I will be pulling for SDSU.

Timmah2483

LOL... I don't remember people rallying Syracuse after 9/11.... or Umass after Boston Bombing.... I did see rally after VTech shooting but that was an actual campus.

Soooo that's:

#1: Not unless they add 3 more pts

#2: straight out hard pass on a team I'm 3-0 capping

#3: u give ur blessing but denounce it also (classic both sides)

#4: u do the ultimate both sides.. ("could be upset could be 56-10")
    Last edited by Timmah2483; 10-03-17 at 03:16 PM.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I guarantee that 80% of all Vegas residents don't know UNLV even has a football team. Quite frankly, I agree. They don't.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    LOL... I don't remember people rallying Syracuse after 9/11.... or Umass after Boston Bombing.... I did see rally after VTech shooting but that was an actual campus.

Soooo that's:

#1: Not unless they add 3 more pts

#2: straight out hard pass on a team I'm 3-0 capping

#3: u give ur blessing but denounce it also (classic both sides)

#4: u do the ultimate both sides.. ("could be upset could be 56-10")
    You know absolutely NOTHING about the people of Las Vegas. Absolutely NOTHING. Stop trying to be something you are not. As far as 3 and 4 simply explain why I am passing on the game. Nothing more. Nothing less. By rights I should make you pay for your smart arse remarks about people you know nothing about, and I still may do that. Watch what you say, you worthless piece of crap. I know people who had their kids injured at that concert. Maybe you should find out first hand what that feels like.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You know absolutely NOTHING about the people of Las Vegas. Absolutely NOTHING. Stop trying to be something you are not. As far as 3 and 4 simply explain why I am passing on the game. Nothing more. Nothing less. By rights I should make you pay for your smart arse remarks about people you know nothing about, and I still may do that. Watch what you say, you worthless piece of crap. I know people who had their kids injured at that concert. Maybe you should find out first hand what that feels like.
    I believe he is saying what I said. Nobody cares about UNLV football enough to rally around them. Nobody ever watches their games nor will they now. How that shows lack of compassion for the victims is something only you know.

Timmah2483

Dude get off ur moms computer... u never post posts and all comments are negative.. post ur picks.. not why my picks are no good... lol! And yes as the guy above says.. it's about the lack of college concern.. not victims. New York rallied around PRO TEAMS, Boston rallied around PRO TEAMS... College are amateur players.. they can't play as good, be as great for one game, like a group of pros...

I'd say BOL but u didn't say who u was betting on
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave Timmah2483 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Timmah2483

N.C. State gave up 35 points to South Carolina and 25 at home to a rather pathetic Syracuse team. Louisville is going to score against them. Is 4 points enough? I hope so but sure as hell would not play that game unless I got NC State +7.

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

NC State outright..took them at +3..dont need 7points

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Great job so far

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Let’s do this buddy! ECU +3.5

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    ECU ML +115: If u wanna play it safe with 2.5 thats ur call but I believe they are able to do the same to temple as they did to Uconn. Uconn struggled with holy cross and Temple did the same with Villanova. ECU's offense just flat out pts up pts.. against anyone! and Temple has struggled to score
    Really surprised at the lack of Offense by ECU... they have had the open men, their defense even stepped up with a red zone INT. I think Sirk just having one of those days that everyone has. Poor weekend.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Bigdaddy, hey brother, don't waste time with these NOOBS brother!!! Would really appreciate you posting some winners for tonight's game brother, I would be forever grateful, thanks brother.