Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Politics and corruption have taken over!!!!!!!

Enough

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Otters27

Not funny. Sports are getting ruined. And sports is my life

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Otters, calm down brother. Us level-headed moderates can't drown out the noise from either side. Gotta just put your head down and keep doing your own thing.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Otters, let's try not to let it take over SBR too.

Or is it too late?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Otters, let's try not to let it take over SBR too.

Or is it too late?

Definitely too late.

You can thank the NFL players for this turd fest.

NBA will be even worse, it's over before it started.
    Points Awarded:

lyon804 gave Snowball 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Otters, calm down brother. Us level-headed moderates can't drown out the noise from either side. Gotta just put your head down and keep doing your own thing.
    Damn nice work in BTP

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Enough
    Otters,

It's the forum liberals or progressives that are creating the problem. All of us real Americans want respect for our flag and Anthem. I wish it would stop. However, it won't because they are the ones that are creating division among us. because they are still bitter over the election and have this fallacy that law enforcement treats minorities differently than the rest of the population. It's all fake and they know it.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave RangeFinder 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

divide and conquer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whites always win

700,000-0

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Whites always win

700,000-0

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post

No doubt. I tried and they called me a liberal

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Otters,

It's the forum liberals or progressives that are creating the problem. All of us real Americans want respect for our flag and Anthem. I wish it would stop. However, it won't because they are the ones that are creating division among us. because they are still bitter over the election and have this fallacy that law enforcement treats minorities differently than the rest of the population. It's all fake and they know it.

You really think all these NFL players give a fukk about Hillary losing?

C'mon.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Otters,

The only real thing about an asshole like you is that u are "REAL"FUKING STUPID.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Otters,

what a delusional thought process. If you really think this is one sided theres really no helping you, youre a lost cause

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    what a delusional thought process. If you really think this is one sided theres really no helping you, youre a lost cause
    It is completely one sided. The only ones crying about the United States are ignorant braindead liberals.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Whites win again

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Whites always win

700,000-0
    700,000- 1

Obama set the young white male movement back 30 years

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    It is completely one sided. The only ones crying about the United States are ignorant braindead liberals.
    Yeah? No one is complaining about the people protesting and not standing during the national anthem? I guess I missed that. I felt like I may have seen a few threads here bitching about it. It's easy to not see the whole picture when one side is the only part you want to see

RangeFinder

Yeah? No one is complaining about the people protesting and not standing during the national anthem? I guess I missed that. I felt like I may have seen a few threads here bitching about it. It's easy to not see the whole picture when one side is the only part you want to see
    I see both sides and I find it disgusting to disrespect our military and those that have gave their lives for this nation because some feel that law enforcement has done them wrong which is a complete load of crap brought on by fake news

goduke

I see both sides and I find it disgusting to disrespect our military and those that have gave their lives for this nation because some feel that law enforcement has done them wrong which is a complete load of crap brought on by fake news
    do you stand at home when the national anthem is being played before a sporting event? If you don't are you disrespecting the military? What if you are talking to someone during it, eating or even what if your back is to the tv? people have the right to peacefully protest just like many other rights. What if people thought your right to bear arms was a disrespect to something? Don't let this stuff bother you so much. Maybe try to understand people's point of views and focus your energy on problems that are more important

RangeFinder

do you stand at home when the national anthem is being played before a sporting event? If you don't are you disrespecting the military? What if you are talking to someone during it, eating or even what if your back is to the tv? people have the right to peacefully protest just like many other rights. What if people thought your right to bear arms was a disrespect to something? Don't let this stuff bother you so much. Maybe try to understand people's point of views and focus your energy on problems that are more important
    Being at home during the Anthem is not the same because the the Anthem is played in a public setting for the sole reason of showing respect for our flag and what it stands for

It has nothing to do with protesting nor should it

Just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it right such as kneeling during our Anthem

Its that simple
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Just fkin stand for 2 minutes for the greatest country in the world, my god respect the troops who have died respect the fans who pay your salaries,its not a perfect country nobody wants innocent lives takin if a cop shoots a innocent person i think 99 percent of america agrees they should be punished,but theres better ways to do this,dont follow kaepernick like hes a god,cause hes a fkin clown, protest in other ways, go to the black communities talk to the men in those communities about being fathers to kids and actually having a mother and. A father in kids life and if thst ever happens, blacks will have it so much better, but for gods sake if u think there is a better country in the world theres not, im a republican and no matter what i thought of obama i would rather havr him as my president in my country then be anywhere else,because there is no place else better

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is why no one takes this whole kneeling bullshit seriously.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Definitely too late.

Oh shit, you are right....didn't even think about that.
    I remember Demarcus Cousins thought it was racist that a stadium was celebrating Chinese new years by putting shirts on seats with monkeys on them because it was year of the monkey. You really can't get fukking dumber than that

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wish that we could see more positive things making the news.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2062

Liberals are whining?! Lol... this whole thread is about crying alt-right posters who are actually trying to push their own alt-right PC onto others. "Oh my! Kneeling is disrupting my enjoyment of the anthem and the game!" 😧

Btw, Obama won twice against white male opponents. Whites win all the time, I don't know how "great white hope" ever caught on... Lol

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Liberals are whining?! Lol... this whole thread is about crying alt-right posters who are actually trying to push their own alt-right PC onto others. "Oh my! Kneeling is disrupting my enjoyment of the anthem and the game!" 😧

Btw, Obama won twice against white male opponents. Whites win all the time, I don't know how "great white hope" ever caught on... Lol
    Hes half white so i guess it still applies

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Perfect avatar to go along with the post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Whites don't ruin every city they are majority

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Hes half white so i guess it still applies
    Just like freedom of speech, race is only applicable to how alt-right wants to use it when it fits their propaganda. He's black. Yeah, his mom is white but way more according to our laws, he's black for racial classification.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Perfect avatar to go along with the post.
    Completely agree, thanks for noticing. It's where I obtained my undergraduate degree. Wait until I get an avatar showing Howard Law School where I got my J.D.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Completely agree, thanks for noticing. It's where I obtained my undergraduate degree. Wait until I get an avatar showing Howard Law School where I got my J.D.

I am not worthy.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Definitely too late.
    NBA requires players to stand, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf retired early because he refused to stand, it will be interesting to see if they make any policy changes this year.

12 Last