pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

President Trump railed against National Football League players who have knelt during the national anthem.

Trump said that he and Sen. Luther Strange (R-Ala.), who he was stumping for in Huntsville, are "unified" by "great American values."

"We're proud of our country and we're proud of our flag," he said.

He said players who disrespect the flag and kneel for the national anthem should be ejected from the stadium and cut from the team.

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say 'get that son of a b***h off the field right now - he's fired'," Trump said.

amen to that get the fuk off the field
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/22/donald-trump-blasts-nfl-flag-kneeling-get-sob-field
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, jjgold, TheMoneyShot, recon1, and opie1988

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Trump says what we all feel. Keep that crap out of sports. Right wing left wing or no wing, keep that crap out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: clynnm17

pilebuck13

Yep it's hilarious people are going fukin nuts over it the video is hilarious

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

First amendment rights, anyone???

Guess those only apply to y'all

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Love trump!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

I agree with Trump on this. I saw the speech live on tv. If I owned a team I would get rid of all these players at once

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Love trump!
    Nah I don't believe you.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

You probably won't respond because you rarely ever do but if you are a hired entertainer such as a NFL football player then you have every right under the law to excercise your first amendment right. BUT IT DOES NOT PROTECT YOUR JOB...the owners and NFL are losing money and they have every right to fire your ass. Many people find this disgusting and they boycott NFL. If the first amendment protected you from losing your job then you could say the most obscene things and expect to keep your job? NO wrong it does not work that way kranken, but because they are using it to bring up a issue you might agree with your ok and they should be protected bull shit it don't work that way.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    You probably won't respond because you rarely ever do but if you are a hired entertainer such as a NFL football player then you have every right under the law to excercise your first amendment right. BUT IT DOES NOT PROTECT YOUR JOB...the owners and NFL are losing money and they have every right to fire your ass. Many people find this disgusting and they boycott NFL. If the first amendment protected you from losing your job then you could say the most obscene things and expect to keep your job? NO wrong it does not work that way kranken, but because they are using it to bring up a issue you might agree with your ok and they should be protected bull shit it don't work that way.
    What do you mean I rarely ever respond????? I respond most posts but I worked a 13 hour shift today and didn't have time to respond to shit while at work.

I never said the players jobs were protected, not sure where that came from. Your entire post was based on an incorrect assumption.

Not every player that exercises their first amendment rights is concerned with keeping their jobs, some see the issue as bigger than a paycheck and speak out or act out knowing they may lose their job.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

this belongs in the saloon right under that awful rob Kardashian thread someone started a while back. youre my boy though buck.

pilebuck13

So why the fuk you talking about first amendment rights I'm confused?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    this belongs in the saloon right under that awful rob Kardashian thread someone started a while back. youre my boy though buck.
    Bro place is dead good to fight sometimes shock
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You disrespect the flag when you’re a traitor.. not kneeling you fukken orangutan

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

People keep saying it's their right to protest during the anthem but it's also their right to dance on the grave of a dead soldier. I'm tired of people using their rights to universally justify their actions.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze0, and hanco21

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

I'm sure NFL owners all want to take advice from a former pro football team owner whose league folded.

Players beat the crap out of each other, but they also support each other. Teams that fire guys for speech will find themselves falling short on getting talent.

NFL owners have to deal with domestic violence, DUI's and guns. Kneeling isn't really gonna be on the top of the no-no list.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

pilebuck13

Fuckin guys can protest all they want I say fire them. When I was a kid it was on your feet hat off no questions asked I said the pledge everyday at school it was a respect thing.
    Points Awarded:

44 Mag gave pilebuck13 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump says what we all feel. Keep that crap out of sports. Right wing left wing or no wing, keep that crap out.
    Yes it should be kept out. But the military used their recruitment budget to pay for patriotic ceremonies. There is no need to subject athletes to what others at every day jobs aren't. Players were in locker room, but for money, Goodell and NFL required them on the field. You should be hired for your football talent, not your political views or patriotism.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Oh sure you can knell, that's a right. Except you signed a contract and you are at work, not protesting on Main St on your day off. So knell and get fired, I'm fine with that. IHOP probably needs some cooks. A bit of natural selection in play.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Oh sure you can knell, that's a right. Except you signed a contract and you are at work, not protesting on Main St on your day off. So knell and get fired, I'm fine with that. IHOP probably needs some cooks. A bit of natural selection in play.
    IHOP lol your shooting a little high there

The Kraken

so we all agree they have the right to kneel. You guys think they should be fired for exercising their first amendment rights while at work, even though they're doing so peacefully.

Thankfully intelligent NFL owners disagree with you, and Trump.

Fukk the national anthem anyways. Pile, when was the last time you were at home and stood up when the national anthem came on??? That's what I thought, never.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Wish Trump would focus on REAL problems facing the U.S. and leave this nonsense alone.
    Points Awarded:

Jay85 gave A4K 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post

Wish Trump would focus on REAL problems facing the U.S. and leave this nonsense alone.
    Agree!

The Kraken

Good night all, God bless America

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

so we all agree they have the right to kneel. You guys think they should be fired for exercising their first amendment rights while at work, even though they're doing so peacefully.

Fukk the national anthem anyways. Pile, when was the last time you were at home and stood up when the national anthem came on??? That's what I thought, never.
    Hell, my ass that can barely stand does at home when it comes on. People think I'm weird, oh well. If I'm at a game and not seated I stop walking. See a veteran, I say thank you, and how's your day. Makes a lot of folks surprised, and gives em a smile most of the time. Always catch them off guard. Yes, I am a great person. I know, I know.

USA bitches.

pilebuck13

Bet your bottom dollar everyone in my house does krank but whatever I also hang a American flag that has a light and everything I guess I'm just a dumb redneck.....I guess

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Stupid.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Hell, my ass that can barely stand does at home when it comes on. People think I'm weird, oh well. If I'm at a game and not seated I stop walking. See a veteran, I say thank you, and how's your day. Makes a lot of folks surprised, and gives em a smile most of the time. Always catch them off guard. Yes, I am a great person. I know, I know.

USA bitches.
    Bet your bottom dollar everyone in my house does krank but whatever I also hang a American flag that has a light and everything I guess I'm just a dumb redneck.....I guess
    I've been to hundreds of house parties and had dozens myself. I'm also from Oklahoma, the reddest state in the union, and I've never ONCE seen ANY person stand or take their hat at off at home during the national anthem.

It's amazing that both you have and do

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yeah, amazing lies.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuckin guys can protest all they want I say fire them. When I was a kid it was on your feet hat off no questions asked I said the pledge everyday at school it was a respect thing.
    And at my school they put the muslim kids in a closet who did not pledge. As an adult i realize it's disgusting to force kids to pledge to something they completely don't understand.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If the media would quite fixating on the players that are demonstrating, no one would care. They have to go out of their way to show you the people that were either sitting, kneeling, or raising their fist in the air. Like they did before the game on Thursday.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    And at my school they put the muslim kids in a closet who did not pledge. As an adult i realize it's disgusting to force kids to pledge to something they completely don't understand.
    Bullshit it gives the flag impotence you didn't learn about the flag in grade school?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I've been to hundreds of house parties and had dozens myself. I'm also from Oklahoma, the reddest state in the union, and I've never ONCE seen ANY person stand or take their hat at off at home during the national anthem.

I'm by myself 95% of the time. If someone is there then they already know because I know about two people.

And damn, at least take the hats off. Shit bugs me at games looking around.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Bullshit it gives the flag impotence you didn't learn about the flag in grade school?
    You actually learn the pledge far before you learn history.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

that's great

in the same scope, a person that that urges men to grab women by the pussy should be thrown out of politics

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

He said players who disrespect the flag and kneel for the national anthem should be ejected from the stadium and cut from the team.

oh the irony, these words uttered by someone who disrespects the united states every time he opens his mouth

1234 ... Last