tps8068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

"Cheque" rofl

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Quote Originally Posted by tps8068 View Post
    "Cheque" rofl
    Try researching things before commenting and making yourself look really stupid. You do understand that the English language originated in England (funny that right?) and that is the way it is spelled in almost all English speaking countries other than America (Canada, Australia, UK etc)

It's ok though, we understand that spellings like this are a bit too complicated for dumb ignorant Americans so you need to simplify it. That is ok, we understand

PRO TIP: You can still edit your comment to make yourself look like slightly less of an idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Robin Shot

doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

Quote Originally Posted by mcfugly View Post
    Try researching things before commenting and making yourself look really stupid. You do understand that the English language originated in England (funny that right?) and that is the way it is spelled in almost all English speaking countries other than America (Canada, Australia, UK etc)

It's ok though, we understand that spellings like this are a bit too complicated for dumb ignorant Americans so you need to simplify it. That is ok, we understand

PRO TIP: You can still edit your comment to make yourself look like slightly less of an idiot
    I know I will regret getting into this, but when you call us "ignorant Americans" well, I have to. I wouldn't worry about the history of the English language if I were you, since your country would be speaking German right now, if it were not for us "ignorant Americans" saving you in WW 2, and you would be saying "Prufen" rather than "Cheque" My guess is that you're a young guy and are not aware of history, and I would suggest you revisit your school history books to refresh your memory.

mcfugly

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    I know I will regret getting into this, but when you call us "ignorant Americans" well, I have to. I wouldn't worry about the history of the English language if I were you, since your country would be speaking German right now, if it were not for us "ignorant Americans" saving you in WW 2, and you would be saying "Prufen" rather than "Cheque" My guess is that you're a young guy and are not aware of history, and I would suggest you revisit your school history books to refresh your memory.

Lol so butthurt. My one and only point is that modern day Americans are not very well travelled and for the most part have no idea about anybody else's culture or language but their own (which was nicely demonstrated by the idiot who made the original comment). That is pretty much accepted fact everywhere else in the world in case you weren't aware

Not gonna get into talking about the potential outcomes of the war but I will say that you guys could have manned the fukk up and joined much earlier and a lot more lives would've been saved but instead it took you getting directly attacked to stand up and help your allies out

must have been nice building your economy and military up in safety while everyone else was fighting in their own backyard

mcfugly

mcfugly

Exactly right robin. Guy is too dumb to understand anything we are saying though

he is exactly the type that gets them the reputation they have around the world

doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

At least now the other forum members know where you both are coming from. Enjoy your country, maybe American can send more dentists over there.

mcfugly

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    At least now the other forum members know where you both are coming from. Enjoy your country, maybe American can send more dentists over there.
    Was that supposed to be some kind of insult?

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Astros score first -175

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Shot View Post
    I love when Americans try to insult people and can't even manage to demonstrate four-year old level grammar. "American". Jeez. By the way moron, I am American, I'm just ashamed how dumb and or ignorant most of this country is.
    cool thing about living in the land of the free is you can leave whenever you want and no one will care. door is open, my man. we certainly don't want to hold anyone back that is ashamed about their country

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

care to update the current units won/lost?? thanks.

Notorious_Donk

YTD: 186-113 +34.4 units

tps8068

i bet you say "colour" too because the queen's English is so superior it requires adding additional letters to words for no reason. it is all starting to make sense now, classic British douche bag with a superiority complex. dude probably thinks the crown is still the center of the world. the next time you beat the USA will be the first time

tps8068

Lol so butthurt. My one and only point is that modern day Americans are not very well travelled and for the most part have no idea about anybody else's culture or language but their own (which was nicely demonstrated by the idiot who made the original comment). That is pretty much accepted fact everywhere else in the world in case you weren't aware

Not gonna get into talking about the potential outcomes of the war but I will say that you guys could have manned the fukk up and joined much earlier and a lot more lives would've been saved but instead it took you getting directly attacked to stand up and help your allies out

must have been nice building your economy and military up in safety while everyone else was fighting in their own backyard
    sounds like we got a real world traveler in our presence...let's see those passport stamps. pics or it didn't happen

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Thread going South fast, people arguing about wars....sadly, this is actually the objective. FWIW, if us Americans are so embarrasing there are numerous countries where one could move and enjoy those countries and what they have to offer. The sooner those who are shamed by our country actually move and stop whining the better the rest of us will be.....Mexico & Canada are accessible by vehicle. If needed I will donate a small sum to assist in everyones relocation.

Donk for Congress!!! LOL

OlDirtyBaztid

Being ashamed doesn't mean I don't care. More of a reason to stay, though being well-traveled makes you a bit more aware of how ignorant a lot of Americans really are. That being said, we've got a lot of extremely smart people here. Pretty sure a grown man called "OlDirtyBaztid" isn't on that list but who knows, maybe you're a good janitor.
    far from a "good janitor". but it definitely shows your caliber of person based on the egotistical insults you hurl at people. it must be a tough day being an exceptional keyboard warrior. based on your avatar, i feel like i'm arguing with the kid who tries to rape vince vaughn in wedding crashers. i hope that's not actually you. good luck in your future arguments and quit playing tummy sticks. you're too grown for that[IMG][/IMG]

SAX27

I hope OlDirtyBastid is a "janitor" in his plays & "cleans up" on all his wagers!!!

Get 'em Bastid!!

Notorious_Donk

Mets score first -190 [0.5x]

Snowden
    Snowden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6360

No sign of the ignorant child this evening? Typical troll.

Notorious_Donk

2-0 +1.5 units last night

Let's get this train rolling again what do you say fellas???
    Points Awarded:

Snowden gave Notorious_Donk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by SAX27 View Post
    I hope OlDirtyBastid is a "janitor" in his plays & "cleans up" on all his wagers!!!

Get 'em Bastid!!

badgerdad08
    badgerdad08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6864

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    2-0 +1.5 units last nigh
    Let's get this train rolling again what do you say fellas???
    Roll Donk!

Snowden

Great job donk. I like your picks and tail them. I'm also a fan of mcfugly, he is a great troll. I think there is room for both of you.
    Lol. I like your positive outlook.

Notorious_Donk

7/25/2017

PIT/SF no score -120
    Astros score first -180 [0.5x]
    Mets score first -150 [0.5x]

Notorious_Donk

CHW/CHC yes score -125
    Points Awarded:

Looking4Winners gave Notorious_Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

azsportswin gave Notorious_Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

ND is to capping as mcfuggly is to trolling. They're both solid as shit.
    If u think mcfugly is good at trolling I've got a bridge to sell u

SAX27

Robin, it may be baztid but only a b-i-t-c-h (did I spell that correctly) would be concerned about the proper spelling....get over it!!
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang gave SAX27 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowden

Who's better? mcfugly has managed not to get banned in 5 years, his style is non-aggressive yet potent, and I think he's the best in the game. But by all means, point me towards better trolls so I can enjoy their work.
    Best in game? Lol. This thread should really be named Donk's Daycare.

Snowden

Best in "the" game. Nouns need articles. I know sounding uneducated and just plain dumb is cool these days but... think about your life ....
    You're a clown kid. Your posts over the past few days prove it. My life consists of making 7 figures in the last 12 months trading ETH. Thanks for asking bud.

SAX27

Nice work Donk, my 1st play today has a + in front of the number!!

Notorious_Donk

I agree myself and mcfagly are the best in the game, but there's one very big difference.

My bank account.

SAX27

Boom!

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
    You're a clown kid. Your posts over the past few days prove it. My life consists of making 7 figures in the last 12 months trading ETH. Thanks for asking bud.
    i used to day trade futures. fun stuff when you know what you're doing. def couldn't make a living off it personally

First ... 38394041424344 ... Last