lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

John McCain has brain cancer

Very sad news

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Terrible. Could explain. something seemed off with him.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

its ok because trumps obamacare repeal and replace will take care of him. Now if someone else had the same issue under trumpcare, like you or me or the average citizen,they would be fukked.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Same type of Brain Cancer that Ted Kennedy had.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I heard it was the same type that took Joe Biden's kid.

Any rate, awful news. Hope they can do something for him.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

Thank you for your military service, but you were a god-awful senator and presidential candidate.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Tumor was successfully removed today right?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I heard it was the same type that took Joe Biden's kid.

Any rate, awful news. Hope they can do something for him.
    yes obamacare will take care of him and MANY others in same situation. Yet that idiot trump wants to repeal. No need to fix something that isnt broke. 17 million will lose tbeir health insurance if trump has his way.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Tumor was successfully removed today right?
    hope you are right but still, fuk

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    yes obamacare will take care of him and MANY others in same situation. Yet that idiot trump wants to repeal. No need to fix something that isnt broke. 17 million will lose tbeir health insurance if trump has his way.
    Stop posting.

Head for the nearest high-rise.

Jump.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MUHerd37, Nitrogen, DwightShrute, bradthebloke, msutter, and hostile takeover

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Smokey, step off.
    Obamacare broke what didn't need fixing.
    Just stop, I'm begging you.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

I used to think Mccain was a hero. Then he got caught meeting with Isis leader Al-Baghdadi.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    I used to think Mccain was a hero. Then he got caught meeting with Isis leader Al-Baghdadi.
    So he wasn't a pow?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

He's a survivor.. He'll make it..

Surviving POW's have a knack for staying alive.. I'd be surprised if this brain cancer takes him out... They already did an operation and removed the cancerous tumor.. So he's good for now.. If it spreads he's done though after this..

I've seen a loved one die of brain cancer and it's horrific, I wish that on nobody.. The personality changes and you won't even recognize the person after the cancer in the brain takes hold.. That's when meds kick in and you put them out hopefully for the remainder of their days... Anger and nastiness comes out when the cancer takes over the brain, it's wicked.... Pain and suffering as well.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Pretty sad that we let politics divide us to the point we can't wish a 5 1/2 year Vietnam POW well when he has brain cancer

And we wonder why we're a fukked up country
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1 gave The Kraken 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He ain't making it without a miracle with this type.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

This might be the dumbest post ever at SBR and that's saying a lot!

Congress has it's own insurance. They don't fall under Dobama's Unaffordable Act or whatever replaces it and there are only 8 million signed up for Obamacare so how could 17 million lose it?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sadly, my thought as well.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

nope Glioblastoma at 80

he's lucky if he makes it 6 months

they call it the terminator

tough break for a hero maverick like Senator McCain

thoughts for his fam

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Don't be so sure, he's got the best doctors, the best meds.. A positive attitude and he just went thru a successful operation to remove the cancerous tumor... Chemo and radiation next..

He's a survivor and I'd bet he makes it and doesn't die from brain cancer.. Anyone taking bets? POW's survive that's what they do!!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Trump says he prefers guys that don't get brain cancer.

Best of luck Johnny Walnuts.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't be so sure, he's got the best doctors, the best meds.. A positive attitude and he just went thru a successful operation to remove the cancerous tumor... Chemo and radiation next..

He's a survivor and I'd bet he makes it and doesn't die from brain cancer.. Anyone taking bets? POW's survive that's what they do!!
    Nobody survives, we all die. And people die under the care of the best doctors everyday, with the best meds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nobody survives, we all die. And people die under the care of the best doctors everyday, with the best meds.
    Oh he will die I'm just saying it's not gonna be of brain cancer.. Watch...

Yes we all die Kraken thanks for the reminder ya bastard!!! ...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Will a positive attitude take this damn gout out of my foot so I can take out the trash without crying?

McCain a nice well fed POW, anyway. Unlike his brethren.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

good, I'm hoping more freeloaders lose coverage, if you are of any value on this planet you have coverage

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Smoke getting buried here...not the place for your political views man

this is all about a hero not doing well

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

He is not a war hero. He is a war hero because he was captured. I particularly like people who were not captured.

Imagine voting for a piece of shit who had four deferments and said that.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

This clown has been at war with Russia for as long as I can remember myself, all while continuing to supply terrorists with weapons in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and places alike.
    In Russia, when they come to arrest this type of scum, they usually give them 5 minutes in a room along with their gun to quickly revisit the things that they've done for the humanity.

You'd be surprised how much money annually this little move saves to the taxpayers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He is not a war hero. He is a war hero because he was captured. I particularly like people who were not captured.

You sound like Trump.. There is hope yet for ya Thor!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

you're fake news

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

yeah a top ten horrible thing Trump has publicly said since his campaign began..

and wrong too... McCain was a "hero" before he was even captured... trying to save members of his unit from being blown up and got hit with bomb shrapnel in the process. and later still volunteered for more active combat duty....

McCain requested a combat assignment,[24] and was assigned to the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal flying A-4 Skyhawks.[25] His combat duty began when he was 30 years old, in mid-1967, when Forrestal was assigned to a bombing campaign, Operation Rolling Thunder, during the Vietnam War.[20][26] Stationed in the Gulf of Tonkin, McCain and his fellow pilots became frustrated by micromanagement from Washington, and he would later write that "In all candor, we thought our civilian commanders were complete idiots who didn't have the least notion of what it took to win the war."[26][27]
    On July 29, 1967, McCain, by then a lieutenant commander, was near the epicenter of the USS Forrestal fire. He escaped from his burning jet and was trying to help another pilot escape when a bomb exploded;[28] McCain was struck in the legs and chest by fragments.[29] The ensuing fire killed 134 sailors and took 24 hours to control.[30][31] With the Forrestal out of commission, McCain volunteered for assignment with the USS Oriskany, another aircraft carrier employed in Operation Rolling Thunder.[32] Once there, he would be awarded the Navy Commendation Medal and the Bronze Star for missions flown over North Vietnam.[33]
    Prisoner of war

McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[34][35] McCain fractured both arms and a leg ejecting from the aircraft,[36] and nearly drowned when he parachuted into Trúc Bạch Lake.[34] Some North Vietnamese pulled him ashore, then others crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt and bayoneted him.[34] McCain was then transported to Hanoi's main Hỏa Lò Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".[35]
    Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, beating and interrogating him to get information; he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a high-ranking admiral.[37] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major newspapers.[38][39]
    McCain spent six weeks in the hospital while receiving marginal care.[34] By then having lost 50 pounds (23 kg), in a chest cast, and with his gray hair turned white as snow,[34]McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi[40] in December 1967, into a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live a week.[41] In March 1968, McCain was put into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.[42]

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Pure Scum

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Trump simply counterpunched McCain who called his supporters crazies. He started it, he brought a knife to a gunfight.

Thor is fake news

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you're fake news
    Smoke is a victim of fake news. He thinks Obamacare isn't broken.. Lol.. Smokey take another hit and pass it..

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump simply counterpunched McCain who called his supporters crazies. He started it, he brought a knife to a gunfight.

Thor is fake news
    McCain was right. Trump was wrong.

1234 ... Last