Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

We'll have to keep an eye out in case there are any $100 million dollar bets placed on Conor.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

This isn't really bad news for TMT. If he is paying 6% interest (IRS max) on his balance but his cash investments made 20% this year already then why pull the cash out? Further he may have other business ventures that create losses such as depreciation or interest expense which he can carry back to 2015 (thru 2017 filing)....its a business move.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm rehabbing a broken leg and would give 10 to 1 but let's hear from Manuel? He's a known ducker from now on.
    i know you are all twisted steel and sex appeal but i could make 165 by the end of the month no problem

willing to meet in Montreal, Jersey or anywhere in between

duck duck Goose

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

So the guy makes 300 mil a fight and he can't afford to pay the balance

guy is a total jerkoff

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    i know you are all twisted steel and sex appeal but i could make 165 by the end of the month no problem

duck duck Goose
    What would you guys do in Montreal together?

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    What would you guys do in Montreal together?
    CrackLife says this site is not big enough for both of us and somebody gots to go

so he's going to let his broken leg and prolapsed rectum heal up then we are going to throw down

Funny you should come through this guy has more stories than Stephen King!

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Any word on who is going to be on the undercard?

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Any word on who is going to be on the undercard?
    Rocky and Jayvegas

MickeyMan

Rocky and Jayvegas
    I think rocket might have to fight jay and sweep at the same time to make it fair.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Rocky and Jayvegas
    Come on that's got to be a co main event

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This isn't really bad news for TMT. If he is paying 6% interest (IRS max) on his balance but his cash investments made 20% this year already then why pull the cash out? Further he may have other business ventures that create losses such as depreciation or interest expense which he can carry back to 2015 (thru 2017 filing)....its a business move.
    He tried to file a 1099 to write off tipping strippers. Doubt him and his team are shrewd business strategists besides demands for boxing matches.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Willy is right

then Shute and Seaweed said they are going to tag-team Bigday and Jibby

they didn't say wrestling

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Mac will be led to the ring by his close associates Floyd Mayweather, Vince Young, Michael Jordan, and Justin Bieber.

Manny will be led to the ring by Ash the boy wonder, completely unfazed by Mac's dream team, wearing his oversized David Ortiz jersey.

This promises to be a fight for the ages.

Clearly this website can no longer handle both of these guys posting simultaneously. Blood must be drawn. There's just no other way.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave The Giant 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake gave The Giant 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave The Giant 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and manny24

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Floyd has dummy surrounding him it's why is there not a bad position right now financially

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Manny will you walk to the ring wearing a shirt on your head?

Would be dope.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

JJ, are you prejudice towards Franco Canadians?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Let's do this in Escazu with Genie, Ivy, and Annie as ring girls and Loshak as SBR's Michael Buffer
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

duck duck Goose
    Pussy mutherfukker from Jorsey. I can smell your yeasty vagina from way up there. I gave you the challenge and you backed off like the bitch that you are. Now you want to make up another challenge because you were already buried. You're willing to meet me for what? To give up your pussy? Your asshole too sore to take another pounding? Oh, you suddenly grew some balls and want to challenge me to an internet fight? I was 165 damn near in grade school dumb ass. There ain't shit you can do better than me but take dicks up your ass. You've been shown to be a fraud. Talk a good game but when called out you cower in your rat motel. You still have the nerve to post shit? You made up the accusations. You were called out? Accept the challenge like a fukking man? Don't try to deflect like a rat... Don't change the game fishy puss.

"I'm willing to meet in Montreal to Jersey". Yeah, most likely in a rest stop bathroom. You not worth the time or effort to give your ass a beating. You're a broke mutherfukker so it would be no good to bet your broke ass AND you ain't a man of your fukking word to begin with, so you can't be trusted. I come to Jersey and your ass would run to Montreal. I go to Montreal and you'd run to Paramus. I know your bitch ass type. You're worst than a gossip hoe. Talk mad shit then when confronted, you don't know nothing as you run for the hills.

MickeyMan

Mac in order to properly handicap this fight so I can place an informed wager I'm going to need you to list your top 25 celebrity friends and write a short 5 or 6 paragraph story about your time with each of them.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave MickeyMan 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Let's do this in Escazu with Genie, Ivy, and Annie as ring girls and Loshak as SBR's Michael Buffer
    Manny won't be able to get down to his 165 cruiser weight in time... You sure you don't want MMA?

I should be in Vegas the end of August and I'm down to throw on some gloves. I know a great spot as well. Manuel???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Mac in order to properly handicap this fight so I can place an informed wager I'm going to need you to list your top 25 celebrity friends and write a short 5 or 6 paragraph story about your time with each of them.
    Mickey - I'm going to drop a name that Manuel wouldn't believe as well. Sam Watson. I've known Sam many years ago through a very good friend that is well known in the music industry. My friend knows a ton of entertainment people in LA. Sam would give us tickets to many of the fights in Vegas. I haven't spoken to Sam in 15 years. What are the chances I can get Sam to set up a spot for us? I'm fukking down. Manuel??? This could be fun. Come to Vegas and chill opening week for Football. I'll even buy the drinks.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Sounds like he is doing what many wealthy people do and negotiate what he will pay IRS. His real estate portfolio of commercial buildings and land alone will keep him financially well off for generations.
    You can't negotiate with the IRS what Mayweather is bringing in financially.

Only way you could negotiate is if he is close to bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This is more than likely what his advisors told him to do. 6% is peanuts to what he's bringing in financially... (Supposedly.)

It's just quite baffling how he got himself in this mess? The IRS won't fuk around with him. His ass will serve time in jail and they will seize all property and assets if he doesn't comply. He's made way too much money than the avg celebrity.

dlowilly

Mickey - I'm going to drop a name that Manuel wouldn't believe as well. Sam Watson. I've known Sam many years ago through a very good friend that is well known in the music industry. My friend knows a ton of entertainment people in LA. Sam would give us tickets to many of the fights in Vegas. I haven't spoken to Sam in 15 years. What are the chances I can get Sam to set up a spot for us? I'm fukking down. Manuel??? This could be fun. Come to Vegas and chill opening week for Football. I'll even buy the drinks.
    Wait, now you want to take him to events and have drinks with him? What happened here?

TheMoneyShot

Mayweather's Tax Debt Could Be Close To $200 Million.

This fukking guy.

I can see why the IRS doesn't want a payment plan. We have to pay for some of these missiles we're making MONEY MAY. Time to pay the PIPER.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wait, now you want to take him to events and have drinks with him? What happened here?
    Afterwards... Even if he kicks my ass I will still buy the drinks. I am a man of my word which I will show him.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I heard Tyson used to employ this tactic, get his opponent drunk before a fight.
    Worked well for the champ.
    Could work for Mac.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can't negotiate with the IRS what Mayweather is bringing in financially.
    It's just quite baffling how he got himself in this mess? The IRS won't fuk around with him. His ass will serve time in jail and they will seize all property and assets if he doesn't comply. He's made way too much money than the avg celebrity.
    It's very easy, very quickly. Let's say he made $200 million off that fight. The IRS will say he owes top dollar (which could be upwards of $75 million). He'll probably argue that he didn't make half as much after expenses. What can they prove, what can he deduct? You would think he has some smart as hell advisers, tax counsel but you never know. Bottom line, as long as he can still book huge fights, the IRS will work with him. They won't totally cut off their money bag unless he gets stupid.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I heard Tyson used to employ this tactic, get his opponent drunk before a fight.
    Worked well for the champ.
    Could work for Mac.
    Shit Tyson used to be high as hell before fights. By the time he fought Lennox Lewis, many of his people didn't know if he could be clean for the fight. He was on all kind of shit before that fight. He was especially medicated so that he wouldn't do something stupid like run away from camp. I still cannot believe how so many people thought he had a punchers chance versus Lewis.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Wait you think he would risk his undefeated record for a payday he would get anyways

Throw the fight vs an mma fighter
    That makes sense.
    He's not taking home $400 million in his lifetime in Mayweather Promotions or for touting an undefeated record. He can with a McGregor trilogy. Anyone who knows boxing knows his undefeated record is suspect anyway. Ducked fighters till they were past prime. If he needs to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to the IRS, he doesn't have a ton of options.

Mac4Lyfe

CrackLife says this site is not big enough for both of us and somebody gots to go
    then we are going to throw down
    Funny you should come through this guy has more stories than Stephen King!
    See, here you go again. Doubting Thomas. Let me let you in on something. If you live as long as I have and if you have any amount of success, you are going to have a lot of stories. We are 6 degrees separated by the entire world. I've met people that would be considered unbelievable and most of the time they were not famous. I met and dated a girl that was born in the same hospital on the same day, 10 minutes before me in the same hospital. How did we even figure that out? I dated a girl who's family lives in South Africa that were hosting another friend of mines family from an exchange program. What are the chances of that. God has always put people in my life. I have a huge family with many athletes that have played college and pro ball. I played college football that introduced me to a lot of people. My business has me talking to people all the time. My business is about meeting people. You want something here in Houston? I can probably make 2 phone calls and get it.

If you hang out in successful places, you are going to meet successful people. Your lack of belief comes from one thing... FEAR. You are obviously afraid of success. You don't think I've done it because you could never see yourself doing it. "the people that say it can't be done, should get out of the way of the people that are doing it". You are limiting yourself with your lack of belief. You are letting your fear get the best of you. What does me knowing VY or Snipes have to do with you? Why do I need to lie to you? I'm trying to expand your mind but you are short changing yourself. I normally will take anyone at face value. Why? Because if they can do it, then damn sure I can do it? I want you to succeed. Because you become an example for others. You don't believe because you've been defeated. Your fear has caused you to give up. Even if I proved it to you, you still would not believe. Jesus did miracles right in front of people and they still didn't believe.

Try me. I will show you I can produce. I bet I can setup a match end of August in Vegas. You got me interested now. I'll even pay half your plane ticket. Yep, you heard me. The 25th or the 1st should work real well. I just sent an email to Watson's folks. I shit you not. Let's do this??? Unfortunately, your lack of belief and your overall fear will stop you. Step out of the box and do something crazy. I believe in myself. I haven't trained in months but I can get ready. Great excuse to get in shape. Let's go.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

How much are tickets to this mega fight?

I want FRONT ROW SEATS!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Floyd has dummy surrounding him it's why is there not a bad position right now financially
    3rd shift JJ really slipping.
    Your smart pills are under your aunt's pillow.

TheMoneyShot

It's very easy, very quickly. Let's say he made $200 million off that fight. The IRS will say he owes top dollar (which could be upwards of $75 million). He'll probably argue that he didn't make half as much after expenses. What can they prove, what can he deduct? You would think he has some smart as hell advisers, tax counsel but you never know. Bottom line, as long as he can still book huge fights, the IRS will work with him. They won't totally cut off their money bag unless he gets stupid.
    Even if he did WILD WRITE-OFFS... questionable write-offs... the amount he owes in taxes would still be astronomical. They are calculating from tax year 2015. Typically if you get sloppy with 1 year... you tend to get sloppy in 2016 and current year. Could be the highest IRS tax debt on record? Who knows?

About the IRS allowing him to slide... it all depends on how many years back are we talking? Are we talking about 2015 - til now? Or are we talking about 2010 - 2015? Did he file returns for every year and just not pay the debt? Or... did he evade filing returns? Mayweather is supposedly one of the wealthiest celebrities... I doubt the IRS will give him much time. The IRS knows everything about you. If they feel he has the money... and he's dikking around... they could seize all assets... and still throw him in jail for a year... just for being a dik. The guy has to have a bank acct somewhere with 25 mil sitting in it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

I want FRONT ROW SEATS!
    I bet I can get at least 200 people to show up.

I arm wrestled for a bit when I was in HS. I dated a girl who's father was a world champion and he taught me the ropes. He had an arm wrestling gym in his garage with all kind of exercises for the arm. My first competition was at the Severance Mall in Cleveland and I promoted half the HS to show up to watch that Friday evening. My first match, I was nervous as shit. I came out wearing a hoody and the place was packed. They call me up and the school went crazy cheering. Then they announce my opponent and this guy looked like John Cena. Biceps huge as hell. The entire crowd went "ooooooohhh" when he took off his shirt, like I was about to get my ass kicked. Then I took off my hoodie and they all went "ahhhhh" as my biceps were skinny back then and it looked like I was really going to get my ass kicked. I was nervous as shit. I get up there trying to be calm and when they said go, I pinned him in like a second. Folks went crazy, I jumped back and was about to let out a huge yell but I played it cool, put my hoodie back on and sat down.

Kids were running up to me asking how did I beat that man. They don't know that arm wrestling is nothing about biceps, it's the length of your arms and mainly wrist and shoulder strength. I beat like 3 or 4 guys that evening all in quick time and kept cool the entire time. I got home and told my mom how well I did and that I made the semifinals the next day. What did I do that night? I start doing pushups and pulling weights like a fukking idiot. The next morning my arm was sore as hell. I lost the next 3 and came in 4th but won like $200.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

I want FRONT ROW SEATS!
    SBR should do a live PPV for 100 betpoints

First 123456 ... Last