xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Nathaniel Kapner pushes the false russian orthodox church
    and Easter is pushed by catholics, it comes from Ishtar its not in the Bible
    Thats why they have easter eggs and rabbits

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Nathaniel Kapner pushes the false russian orthodox church
    and Easter is pushed by catholics, it comes from Ishtar its not in the Bible
    Thats why they have easter eggs and rabbits
    Yea, i don't know what sect, he's interested in ...i just know he's a Jew, and Christian ...and what he puts on videos from time to time that i sometimes agree with. i haven't seen any videos with him pushing russia or it's orthodoxed church ... videos?

and yes i know about the pagan aspects but this is the time Christ rose dodger... blessing to you bud

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What happened to Pronk?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What happened to Pronk?
    Let's just assume he is dead. One scumbag less.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave zizoudane10 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Yea, i don't know what sect, he's interested in ...i just know he's a Jew, and Christian ...and what he puts on videos from time to time that i sometimes agree with. i haven't seen any videos with him pushing russia or it's orthodoxed church ... videos?
    and yes i know about the pagan aspects but this is the time Christ rose dodger... blessing to you bud
    the orthodox churches are the original ancient churches

do a little homework boys

christianity always christianized those things which COULD be christianized, that is the whole point of the world, a right understanding of what already was, made anew through ICXC

peace, truly he is risen

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    the orthodox churches are the original ancient churches

do a little homework boys

christianity always christianized those things which COULD be christianized, that is the whole point of the world, a right understanding of what already was, made anew through ICXC

peace, truly he is risen
    There's different orthodox christians that claim to be some of the " first " churches ... as the catholics do.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethi...ewahedo_Church

this church dates back to the 3rd century some say earlier ... i just haven't taken the time to study each and every ones different take on scripture ... the Holy Spirit guides people in to all truths they're seeking.. They also study enoch religiously ... i don't. i am comfortable with clarity that my approach to scripture is valid. Scripture compliments scripture and testimonies are validated by Him. The Spirit knows truth and helps lead the soul to soak and accept what's explained.

i side with a baptist (not all baptist preach the same mind you, some " baptist " could be teaching in error) and also non-denom (same thing applies here) The Spirit will guide one to what the soul searches for, some time we are so eager to want to understand, we get further crossed up and loss into other things ...

take gemtria for instances .... now there is understanding that the old ancient Hebrew (Gods first language) had a supernatural mathematical sequence to it. Every alphabetical letter has a number placed to it and these numbers carry meaning... but this can be and is manipulated with the New Testament because it was written entirely in a different language...

so different people will go on their different paths pending on their current understanding ... i try to part away from mazes of confusion that sects bring, he's christian and bears fruit there of, then love to him.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I don't disagree that each man earnestly seeking the Truth will be on a path of the Way of Jesus Christ, because that is just the reality of the Cosmos. But I will correct you in this, because I think you aren't even aware of it, having been a protestant (denomination even of that, think of it!) for so long. Your point of departure is so far removed from the faith and practice of the original true church, it is in fact this way by definition. The Bible doesn't mention this but obviously it's critical. Look at the Orthodox Churches and the way they practice, there are historical reasons (the ancient christian reasons) why they do so. Compare that with some lecture or musical concert that happens in a theatre. To not see how important this is missing the point. Now, the same holds true for the teaching of the church, which wrote the bible, and is the only reliable interpreter of the holy scriptures, since these are from the church. How can one possibly know if he has a correct understanding of the scriptures if not guided by the consensus of the church? He can't.

I say this only because we're talking about the true, historical things called the Church and the Scriptures. And I didn't even begin on the interpretation of ancient language, hermeneutics WITHIN Ancient Greek even, etc.

The question of who will come to God or who will be made whole or complete by Him (the real meaning of "save") is up to ... God.

But the Church which is the pillar of Truth, and the Scriptures which our fathers wrote, these are known to us, we know what they are, we know what they mean, because we've always had this understanding. It's not up to our whim, our will, our (lack of) understanding of Greek, regardless of all of these, which are all stumbling blocks that a 21st century American can't even DREAM of in how far removed he is from the right understanding of the Word ... we have still maintained it, because the Gates of Hades won't prevail against it.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

How can one possibly know if he has a correct understanding of the scriptures if not guided by the consensus of the church? He can't.
    i respectively disagree, it's not my opinion ... this is scripture
    yes he can ...

John 16:13

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

The Spirit will reveal to you who ICXC is and the Church which is his body - a real historical entity in this world and the next mysteriously because He himself was in the world and is also in the next...

Look around, 30k protestant denominations, all those guys think the Holy Spirit is guiding them too. Let's just be honest about it ... of course God wants all men to come to the knowledge of the Truth. More often than not we stray.

My best wishes to you of course, Brain

brainfreeze
    Meaning

The Spirit will reveal to you who ICXC is and the Church which is his body - a real historical entity in this world and the next mysteriously because He himself was in the world and is also in the next...

Look around, 30k protestant denominations, all those guys think the Holy Spirit is guiding them too. Let's just be honest about it ... of course God wants all men to come to the knowledge of the Truth. More often than not we stray.

My best wishes to you of course, Brain
    Correct, the church is His bride... i believe there are some catholics, God considers His church. They might be young and are forced or married into it, etc. These people find there way out of these types of settings all the time for a more Spirit filled church. my belief is the pope to teaches in error, along with everyone that follows, cardinals, bishops, priest, etc...

i've been over with seaweed a few times why, and though error is there for everyone to research and see ... they turn a blind eye for whatever reasons... grants, money, influence, family, or they really are just confused and they follow... a lot of blind followers in the world.

love to you greenstacker... but follow the Spirit, the Word, Jesus ... leave the pope to his own ruin.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It's apart of people's lives greenstacker ... say if you were brought up in yemen, you would study and learn as the people in this part of the world and this will influence what you believe because that influence dominates the vicinity. People do break from influence and brain washing as they develop skills, ability, and understanding ... they don't " have to " get along with that particular influence anymore ...

same if your parents are catholic, jw, mormon, etc.. this will be the influence that powers itself onto an individual until it has either won over (and they believe it) or gave fuel for a broader search elsewhere ...

catholics teach in error, in any authority they claim to have is dismissed. pope believes evolution, pope letting imams sing to their god at the catholic church... this is off the top of the head nonsense, a big egyptian phallus in the center of " st. peter square " or (whatever the catholics call that area) pagan... error

repetitive prayer, worship of mary, calling priest father, the traditions that has brought death to service, the relationships that have developed in carholic influence like the pope to hitler, and different significant parts of history that catholics have really shown their ugly faces (those in control) where they slaughtered christians...

now if thats the authority you want, have at it... your will to do so, none of it scriptural or biblical that they go by... but you were saying something about being " far removed from the original church " ... gives you something to think about...

its pretty easy and simple, accept Christ, be born again and baptized of the Holy Ghost. Pray to Him, Die to self and follow after Christ footsteps ... " pick up your cross " so to speak, crucifying the flesh ... be happy, letting the Spirit work in your life, simple ... that's how to get to God, greenstacker ... simple

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Jesus is about as real as Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    I thought you had class but i was mistaken, you are nothing but an uggly joosh. Get a life jerkoff
    I object - what is the commy russia has to do with jews? Your countrymen 100 years ago brought this communist plaque into the greatest most prosperous country in the world - and now posting pics like this? Happy belated Easter to all believers. Russia will get back at the world

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Jesus is about as real as Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
    Wow, that's thought is based on some real hardcore evidence, I'm gonna have to think about what you've said.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Hallelujah.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

brain, the orthodox churches are not "roman catholic", never were, you need to learn more about them. Protestants are rebellious children against the RC church, they came from them, by definition it is so. Both, however, are in error

Ultimately, everything is up to God, of course. But his church is real and it can be found on earth, it is here. Of course, it is the place where sinners go to find grace and heal the brokenness within them, hoping for greater things in the life to come

what is now called "eastern orthodox" doctrine and practice is the only one that can be traced back all the way to the source, unchanged. they are the inheritors of all the semitic and greek speakers, those who practiced together and then wrote and compiled the scriptures

protestants act like the bible is a quran that just fell out of the sky

it's a totally foreign concept to understanding what the church and bible are, what they are for, and what they came from

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

brain, the orthodox churches are not "roman catholic", never were, you need to learn more about them. Protestants are rebellious children against the RC church, they came from them, by definition it is so. Both, however, are in error

Ultimately, everything is up to God, of course. But his church is real and it can be found on earth, it is here. Of course, it is the place where sinners go to find grace and heal the brokenness within them, hoping for greater things in the life to come

what is now called "eastern orthodox" doctrine and practice is the only one that can be traced back all the way to the source, unchanged. they are the inheritors of all the semitic and greek speakers, those who practiced together and then wrote and compiled the scriptures

it's a totally foreign concept to understanding what the church and bible are, what they are for, and what they came from
    Most half decent thing Ive ever heard you say, doesnt mean its accurate, just that I can tell you put some thought into it, perhaps youre not just the hat rack your other posts suggest.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-02-17 at 01:55 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know how people argue about religion day in and day out?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Most half decent thing Ive ever heard you say, doesnt mean its accurate, just that I can tell you put some thought into it, perhaps youre not just the hat rack your other posts suggest.
    dude, you're crazy, but whatever, it's a sports gambling forum

test it to see if it's accurate, I already did

you'd be surprised what I am in real life, toler lol

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Christians did not come from catholisisim. you are already teaching in error. Jesus would have to be a catholic, it's not so... example, Paul to the church of Corinthians, do you think the people in corinthian had a pope ....

show me... you won't because they didn't have one. There were lots of imposters as there are today to add to confusion...

The scripture is without blemish ... it is people who confuse, misuse, manipulate, and twist for whatever agendas... There is nothing wrong with scripture or the body of Christ, there is trouble in man and the spirit there of, lucifer.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

There were lots of imposters as there are today to add to confusion...
    Quick story to give some thought ... people have always been trying to use and manipulate Gods power for their own gain ..

Acts 8:14

14Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: 15Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: 16(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) 17Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, 19Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. 21Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. 22Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. 23For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Wow, that's thought is based on some real hardcore evidence, I'm gonna have to think about what you've said.
    The existence of God has about as much evidence as what I said. Think about that while you go through your insignificant life.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Grits, not trying to debate you, trying to get you to think about life and what "evidence" is. This is the problem with modern man (not all) who is obsessed with forensic "knowledge" that is what is now called "science". Can you prove "love?" Can you test "virtue"? Can you quantify friendships into a box of observation and evaluation? No, you are applying the wrong criteria and wrong way of thinking about the most important concepts. What makes us important, different, and special as humans are the virtues, which are eternal.

Everything that gives us meaning in life has nothing to do with the forensic approach you take on. We are not robots in a dream world. The world is far more grand and meaningful than any of us can ever imagine ... yet we taste it when we partake in the immortal virtues, which are from God = they are eternal.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Christians did not come from catholisisim. you are already teaching in error. Jesus would have to be a catholic, it's not so... example, Paul to the church of Corinthians, do you think the people in corinthian had a pope ....

show me... you won't because they didn't have one. There were lots of imposters as there are today to add to confusion...

The scripture is without blemish ... it is people who confuse, misuse, manipulate, and twist for whatever agendas... There is nothing wrong with scripture or the body of Christ, there is trouble in man and the spirit there of, lucifer.
    Why do you keep bringing up Catholicism? I never did, yet you unwittingly confirm that protestants came from them. Did the Bible fall out of the sky? Even if it did, how would one interpret it? Do you know greek? Are you a first century hellenic jew? Do you see all the problems without having a solid basis (the church) on which to interpret the scriptures?

Why isn't the Gospel of Peter, Judas or any of the other gnostic texts legitimate? Why aren't they of the Gospel? You didn't decide that they weren't. Someone else did. Yet you might not even be aware of that.

What gives brainfreeze the authority to say what should or shouldn't be a book included, or that Paul means this or Jesus means that when quoted?

The church isn't some abstract thing, it truly exists ... and like the RC, from which the protestants came, they are innovators and schismatics from the original church. The consensus of the true body of christ wrote the scriptures, compiled the scriptures, and knows what they mean. Everyone else (30k protestant leaders) are guessing, because they don't have a foundation or authority to even claim they know what the evangelion is. But the church does know, because it always has, and you can find it here on earth right now.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Why do you keep bringing up Catholicism? I never did, yet you unwittingly confirm that protestants came from them. Did the Bible fall out of the sky? Even if it did, how would one interpret it? Do you know greek? Are you a first century hellenic jew? Do you see all the problems without having a solid basis (the church) on which to interpret the scriptures?

Why isn't the Gospel of Peter, Judas or any of the other gnostic texts legitimate? Why aren't they of the Gospel? You didn't decide that they weren't. Someone else did. Yet you might not even be aware of that.

What gives brainfreeze the authority to say what should or shouldn't be a book included, or that Paul means this or Jesus means that when quoted?

The church isn't some abstract thing, it truly exists ... and like the RC, from which the protestants came, they are innovators and schismatics from the original church. The consensus of the true body of christ wrote the scriptures, compiled the scriptures, and knows what they mean. Everyone else (30k protestant leaders) are guessing, because they don't have a foundation or authority to even claim they know what the evangelion is. But the church does know, because it always has, and you can find it here on earth right now.
    Whatever man, not going to argue ... You keep saying Protestant, i keep saying CHRISTIAN. There are scholars who have studied the languages for many years. There is PLENTY of understanding for elders who grasp it. The interpretation comes through THE HOLY SPIRIT, I've given you the scripture " that you don't believe that says " the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truths " .. again NOT going to argue this, it's a waste of time...

There have been councils and reformations through time, these councils decided which books were divine and spiritually inspired ... some of the books that you are speaking of that claim to be a biblical figure like peter, are not authentic. These books are label apocrypha, and they are only authored by the spirit of confusion to hide and camo the truth ...

and as for the " consensus " ... i hear the rode to hell is far and wide,

brainfreeze
    Meaning

The existence of God has about as much evidence as what I said. Think about that while you go through your insignificant life.
    i say that there is ... and MY LIFE is proof killa ... feel me people? why stop by to disrespect people?
    And speaking of insignificant ... don't you sell weed? ... sit down already
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA ...
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-03-17 at 01:02 PM.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Actually there is more scientific evidence of the tooth fairy than any God or savior. A tooth disappears at night with money left behind. That is more physical evidence than religion has ever produced.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

i say that there is ... and MY LIFE is proof killa ... feel me people? why stop by to disrespect people?
    And speaking of insignificant ... don't you sell weed? ... sit down already
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA ...
    Actually your life is the byproduct of a dick nutting into your mom's stinky pussy.

Yes, my licensed businesses grow, manufacture and sell medical marijuana in 3 states. We employ over 300 full time employees, so I will sit down, relax and watch Cavs cover and put 4k in my pocket.

Now go fukk yourself.
    Points Awarded:

las8 gave Grits n' Gravy 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Actually your life is the byproduct of a dick nutting into your mom's stinky pussy.

Yes, my licensed businesses grow, manufacture and sell medical marijuana in 3 states. We employ over 300 full time employees, so I will sit down, relax and watch Cavs cover and put 4k in my pocket.

Now go fukk yourself.
    i don't waste time or energy on strife..(or someone who shows terrible character as yourself) so my response will be brief. YOU'VE got a lot to learn... and guess what, all the money in the world won't help you. Enjoy your ball game and have a nice night.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Actually there is more scientific evidence of the tooth fairy than any God or savior. A tooth disappears at night with money left behind. That is more physical evidence than religion has ever produced.
    Have you ever thought, even for a second, that meaning isn't a scientific question?

By definition, especially for those who don't want to believe, there cannot be scientific evidence of God, because God is life and life is experience. See my posts above about virtue. How do you observe and "prove" the things that make us human = recognizing beauty, truth, love, patience, perseverance, wisdom

Life has meaning, regardless of if people resist truth and falsehood

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Whatever man, not going to argue ... You keep saying Protestant, i keep saying CHRISTIAN. There are scholars who have studied the languages for many years. There is PLENTY of understanding for elders who grasp it. The interpretation comes through THE HOLY SPIRIT, I've given you the scripture " that you don't believe that says " the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truths " .. again NOT going to argue this, it's a waste of time...

There have been councils and reformations through time, these councils decided which books were divine and spiritually inspired ... some of the books that you are speaking of that claim to be a biblical figure like peter, are not authentic. These books are label apocrypha, and they are only authored by the spirit of confusion to hide and camo the truth ...

and as for the " consensus " ... i hear the rode to hell is far and wide,
    But you don't want to be honest and answer the questions honestly. On what level, or by what authority are you claiming that any given council was true? You can't appeal to one, so you will never know. That's the point of the Church. It's really weird, you trust the (orthodox churches) for compiling the bible, but then don't even know what the orthodox churches are. They wrote the Nicene Creed. They taught and practiced the same thing from the beginning. They are guided by the Holy Spirit. Again, you say gnostic gospels are not authentic. On what basis do you say they aren't ... others say they are.

Obviously the Holy Spirit isn't working for 10k + protestants (I'm not saying they are or are not christians), I'm stating the fact, they disagree, so either there is some confused spirit out there, or ... you're incorrect in your statements or arguments.

I'm really not trying to be a stumbling block. If you honestly answer these questions you'll be headed in a more honest direction. It can only help. I feel you're a knowledgeable person anyway, but I think you love the truth like I do, so really be honest here.

Best

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Yeah, the dope boy has it all figured out.

Thanks, for the laughs gravy-boy.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

But you don't want to be honest and answer the questions honestly. On what level, or by what authority are you claiming that any given council was true? You can't appeal to one, so you will never know. That's the point of the Church. It's really weird, you trust the (orthodox churches) for compiling the bible, but then don't even know what the orthodox churches are. They wrote the Nicene Creed. They taught and practiced the same thing from the beginning. They are guided by the Holy Spirit. Again, you say gnostic gospels are not authentic. On what basis do you say they aren't ... others say they are.

Obviously the Holy Spirit isn't working for 10k + protestants (I'm not saying they are or are not christians), I'm stating the fact, they disagree, so either there is some confused spirit out there, or ... you're incorrect in your statements or arguments.

I'm really not trying to be a stumbling block. If you honestly answer these questions you'll be headed in a more honest direction. It can only help. I feel you're a knowledgeable person anyway, but I think you love the truth like I do, so really be honest here.

Best
    one thing about catholics i know that's true ... is some of them seem to be very intellectual people... there's this one guy that comes to mind... knows the Bible really well, and knows Greek, and Hebrew as well ... very smart, but there's something wrong ... can't put my finger on it. This same guy used to get in heated arguments with me until a point he suggested i be struck by lightening ...

guy hates me, yet wanted me to know what he believes as if he thought he was " teaching " me something ... it was a strange correspondence... (and no, no Holy Spirit was in him) why i bring it up, is there is something that does go deeper with the catholics, what exactly and how far..idk, but I do know ...The scriptures WERE NOT written by catholics .. period and who compiled them, were a mixture of people over seen by folks like " king James " ...

and thats the honest truth ...

now, give me some honesty .... why is there an egyptian phallus where they buried peter? Why are all these pagan artifacts stored in vatican .. why is there so much corruption and little boys being hurt? What's a black pope? Why do we still go by roman time, calendar, and celebrate pagan holidays? Why did the pope change the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday ?

http://jesus-is-lord.com/tencomma.htm

you were talking about truth though .. ? Lemme know when you want a dose
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-06-17 at 12:30 AM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Are you ever gonna read anything I post? I'm pretty sure at this point you don't know christian history or what the eastern or oriental orthodox churches are ie they are NOT Roman Catholic.

And I'm not your adversary. You don't have to tell me that the Roman Catholic church is a schismatic branch of the original church, it's obvious just by studying history, theology, and seeing practice.

First 123 Last