ConleyPicks
    19 year old handicapper
    ConleyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Posting plays

Hi everyone.

I guess my postings on here are unwelcomed and so I will stop posting Service plays here.

Across the street is where you will find them.

Thanks.

ConleyPicks
    19 year old handicapper

You don't even get posters right. jpearl didn't say go across the street it was cut and paste hero Conley Picks. He is the one acting like Buzzkill Jr.

So what you posted some picks today, good for you. Congrats your a hero to the masses. Celebrate your awesomeness.

Not

He is a fkn tool lol…don’t even acknowledge him…he will go away like the little

biotch he is…gl all lol

I don't ever need congrats or anything ok and I guess I am a fkn tool too wow

Unless I am making a misunderstanding?

kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by conleypicks View Post
    you don't even get posters right. Jpearl didn't say go across the street it was cut and paste hero conley picks. He is the one acting like buzzkill jr.

so what you posted some picks today, good for you. Congrats your a hero to the masses. Celebrate your awesomeness.

not

he is a fkn tool lol…don’t even acknowledge him…he will go away like the little

biotch he is…gl all lol

i don't ever need congrats or anything ok and i guess i am a fkn tool too wow

unless i am making a misunderstanding?
    dude that comment was 4 jingle bells not 4 u man...come on bro...

kobe bean

I mean u should stop posting anyway all of us arent posting on here 4 a reason but u do what u have 2 do...but that comment was definitely not 4 u...

ConleyPicks
    19 year old handicapper

Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    dude that comment was 4 jingle bells not 4 u man...come on bro...
    Ah sorry but Service Plays sounds like he doesn't want me to post Service plays

ConleyPicks
    19 year old handicapper

I mean u should stop posting anyway all of us arent posting on here 4 a reason but u do what u have 2 do...but that comment was definitely not 4 u...
    Ok I will stop posting and everyone can find their own plays then somewhere else then

Thanks Kobe

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by conleypicks View Post
    ah sorry but service plays sounds like he doesn't want me to post service plays
    we all stop posting cause no one likes jingle bells so unitl sbr does something 2 make him stop we arent posting thats why we stopped...and then u start posting everything thats why we were asking u 2 sort of stop....so yes people definitely dont want u 2 stop but do what u have 2 do...

ConleyPicks
    19 year old handicapper

we all stop posting cause no one likes jingle bells so unitl sbr does something 2 make him stop we arent posting thats why we stopped...and than u start posting everything thats why we were asking u 2 sort of stop....so yes people definitely dont want u 2 but do what u have 2 do...
    Sure I mean I will stop for the sake of everyone else but for Football season along with CFB and CBB I would like to start posting again

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by ConleyPicks View Post
    Sure I mean I will stop for the sake of everyone else but for Football season along with CFB and CBB I would like to start posting again
    im sure we all be back 4 football...hopefully admin here will actually do something 4 us 4 a change instead of always going against us...but even if they dont u do what u feel is rt....gl brotha

ConleyPicks
    19 year old handicapper

im sure we all be back 4 football...hopefully admin here will actually do something 4 us 4 a change instead of always going against us...but even if they dont u do what u feel is rt....gl brotha
    Thanks I appreciate it GL to you too brother

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 297

Where are the H plays again?