Service Plays
    Service Plays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5271

Lack of Action by the Moderators

Due to the lack of action by the moderators to ban jinglymutai for his non stop attacks on other posters and his non stop drivel overall this has led to people not posting and not wanting to be a part of this forum.

One might say it's the slow time of the season and when football starts they'll be back, they have no where else to go. That would be a very narrow sighted view and these same people left during NHL/NBA Playoffs and went elsewhere

Perhaps the moderators leave it up and leave the poser alone because it is creating hits and they can say look at all of our posts, we can justify charging you to advertise with us.

Either way, until this is cleaned up, I won't be posting plays and there are other places I'll call home.

Uncle Slayton
    Uncle Slayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Quote Originally Posted by Service Plays View Post
    Due to the lack of action by the moderators to ban jinglymutai for his non stop attacks on other posters and his non stop drivel overall this has led to people not posting and not wanting to be a part of this forum.

One might say it's the slow time of the season and when football starts they'll be back, they have no where else to go. That would be a very narrow sighted view and these same people left during NHL/NBA Playoffs and went elsewhere

Perhaps the moderators leave it up and leave the poser alone because it is creating hits and they can say look at all of our posts, we can justify charging you to advertise with us.

Either way, until this is cleaned up, I won't be posting plays and there are other places I'll call home.
    I’m with you brother, I’m just sick of all of this b.s. Unfortunately, there is this thing in the US of A called free speech…usually that comes with consequences because all of us know or realize that nothing is actually free. In this case, the moderators actually may not have any recourse. The only thing that one can do is to go elsewhere with their plays, which I have already done under a different tag or “handle.” I haven’t given up on SBR but will not post picks until this is cleared up (or cleaned up) and I will continue to monitor for that purpose only. I don’t think that my $$$, whom ever or wherever I choose to spend said $$$ need be published under these circumstances.

slayton