1. #316
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post


    Hey jtoler you jackass, what happened to your big dreams with CHW? You got shut out couldn't even score a single run the entire game hahaha what an embarrassing loss for you, but you know what your lover link a dink says - you're only as good as your last big play, and your last big play today scored zero runs, so that makes you a big loser you faaakin clown
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  2. #317
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 7,666
    Betpoints: 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post


    Hey jtoler you jackass, what happened to your big dreams with CHW? You got shut out couldn't even score a single run the entire game hahaha what an embarrassing loss for you, but you know what your lover link a dink says - you're only as good as your last big play, and your last big play today scored zero runs, so that makes you a big loser you faaakin clown
    Tuesday I never thought I’d say this but I think doc
    may be worse than Lang…think we finally found a worse capper I dunno what do u think? I mean obviously they both are pathetic!!!

  3. #318
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 7,666
    Betpoints: 2012

    Doc 4-13 -57 units last 5 days and before I started keeping track he has had the worst august u could possibly have…it’s close competition man lol…

  4. #319
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    Tuesday I never thought I’d say this but I think doc
    may be worse than Lang…think we finally found a worse capper I dunno what do u think? I mean obviously they both are pathetic!!!
    Haha yeah it's possible, I mean that most are just selling their guesses and not even their best guess either - if these cons were so great at gambling they wouldn't have to be selling their picks online, just like stock brokers wouldn't have to sell their stock advice if their own stock picking skills were so great in the first place.

    I think the reason why link/lang is such a well known fraud story is because of the way he marketed himself in the mainstream media he even had a TV show i didn't know about before that lasted one episode - just too funny how he really tries hard to pretend to know everything, and his cheap cons are too funny and pathetic, you should check out the Rx thread that keeps better track than here they got records going back years in that thread and I only track since the creation of this thread.

    As for the worst, who knows? But it's just funny that the lang threads seem to always have literally one or two posters that love lang and will defend him no matter what, in this thread it's jtoler, at the Rx it's proanalyser - in 2011 when I first joined SBR it was cappinpicks and phillyboy, they only post when he wins a game bragging how great the fraud is.

    But, I do know from own experience and from records in the Rx thread that lang consistently losses year to year because he lies about his dimes math, meaning that he might win a bunch in a row or have a winning month - then when he starts losing he'll start doubling his dime values, so even if he's winning 50% of his bets the amount he's losing in his side units always put him in the red so large that he had to figure out ways to erase the dime units from his website.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  5. #320
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    Doc 4-13 -57 units last 5 days and before I started keeping track he has had the worst august u could possibly have…it’s close competition man lol…
    That's interesting, I'll keep eye on it, always good to find new money making opportunities
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  6. #321
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 7,666
    Betpoints: 2012

    No doubt u are correct Lang is An opportunist scum bag that’s been lying to people for 20 years plus…I swear these guys should be in jail How much They lie and deceive everybody and get away with it 100%

  7. #322
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,180
    Betpoints: 5014

    ​interesting

    George Washington > Quotes


    • “It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” ...


    • “If you go around chasing touts scavenging for wins you are a loser” ...


    • “If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” ...


  8. #323
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ​interesting

    George Washington > Quotes


    • “It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” ...


    • “If you go around chasing touts scavenging for wins you are a loser” ...


    • “If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” ...

    Nothing from jtloer today sucking off link/lang today?

    Why would George Washington have a sports betting quote about chasing touts for wins?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  9. #324
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,180
    Betpoints: 5014

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Nothing from jtloer today sucking off link/lang today?

    Why would George Washington have a sports betting quote about chasing touts for wins?
    ur asking the wrong person boss ask gw

  10. #325
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    After losing 66 fake dimes yesterday, link a dink wins back 30 tonight taking the over on TOR:

    Record in this thread now:

    24 - 24 = +196.5 fake dimes
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  11. #326
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 11,391
    Betpoints: 16759

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Haha yeah it's possible, I mean that most are just selling their guesses and not even their best guess either - if these cons were so great at gambling they wouldn't have to be selling their picks online, just like stock brokers wouldn't have to sell their stock advice if their own stock picking skills were so great in the first place.
    Everyone says this but it distracts from the real issue at hand, to be fair. It's about risk assessment and a job, over a life's work. I'm not stumping for a tout or a stock broker, but different people bring different assessments and strategies for different clients (at least stock guys or financial advisors do, perhaps this condemns the tout). A "picker" may just want to sell his picks because he doesn't want to go through any roller coasters, he knows about variance, action doesn't mean as much to him anymore since he's older, etc.

    Just wanted to point out that that time old criticism isn't exactly accurate.

  12. #327
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 11,391
    Betpoints: 16759

    Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    Doc 4-13 -57 units last 5 days and before I started keeping track he has had the worst august u could possibly have…it’s close competition man lol…
    Let's get a doc thread fade going then, I see it but mostly it is hard to single out the fade plays there ... will they do NFL as well?

    NFL may very well be the best for fades because the bravado of most "men" and their ego is so high, most think they are good NFL handicappers, and they just aren't. Also, and I've talked about this with Lang, he will constantly bet into a far worse number because he has to wait to release anything (on Saturday, Sunday or Monday) due to the business model of tout picking.

  13. #328
    kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-14
    Posts: 7,666
    Betpoints: 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by stackingreen View Post
    let's get a doc thread fade going then, i see it but mostly it is hard to single out the fade plays there ... Will they do nfl as well?

    Nfl may very well be the best for fades because the bravado of most "men" and their ego is so high, most think they are good nfl handicappers, and they just aren't. Also, and i've talked about this with lang, he will constantly bet into a far worse number because he has to wait to release anything (on saturday, sunday or monday) due to the business model of tout picking.
    tough to do fade threads with docs guys they will take it down or do what they did to me yesterday gave me an infraction 4 god knows what lol...

  14. #329
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Everyone says this but it distracts from the real issue at hand, to be fair. It's about risk assessment and a job, over a life's work. I'm not stumping for a tout or a stock broker, but different people bring different assessments and strategies for different clients (at least stock guys or financial advisors do, perhaps this condemns the tout). A "picker" may just want to sell his picks because he doesn't want to go through any roller coasters, he knows about variance, action doesn't mean as much to him anymore since he's older, etc.

    Just wanted to point out that that time old criticism isn't exactly accurate.
    You're right, some stock brokers and cappers are not just guessing and they provide a good service through advising with risk assessment and money/risk management etc - I was just generalising about con artists like lang, most annoying is how is he never accepts any responsibility in his write ups when his big plays lose by always blaming everyone else including the weather once.

    It's just the con artist cappers and con artist brokers I hate, easy to identify by their double speak.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  15. #330
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    tough to do fade threads with docs guys they will take it down or do what they did to me yesterday gave me an infraction 4 god knows what lol...
    Did you start new thread with title just doc tracker? They might be able to complaint to moderators about your posting in their thread, but it'll be harder for them to complain if you start a brand new thread.

    Also, without posting any private messages, what was you infraction for? They should specify whether it was personal attacks or whatever.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  16. #331
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,180
    Betpoints: 5014

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    After losing 66 fake dimes yesterday, link a dink wins back 30 tonight taking the over on TOR:

    Record in this thread now:

    24 - 24 = +196.5 fake dimes

  17. #332
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So you think you're getting any closer too your big dreams of half million?

    Beat it jackass
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  18. #333
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 11,391
    Betpoints: 16759

    Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    tough to do fade threads with docs guys they will take it down or do what they did to me yesterday gave me an infraction 4 god knows what lol...
    So are service plays allowed or not anymore? Curious, because I thought the only restriction, if ever, was the "dime amount" or rating of the play. The pick was always allowed to be posted.

  19. #334
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    After winning 60 fake dimes on WSH last night link a dink lang a tang had win two in a row now

    Record now in this thread:

    25 - 24 = +246.5 fake dimes

    Or as jackass jtoler says - close to half million soon. Keep dreaming jackass
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  20. #335
    UZI Suicide
    The King of Infractions!
    UZI Suicide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-11
    Posts: 8,266
    Betpoints: 6726

    He`s on the Mets tonight for 50 dimes.

    Thanks to Defying across the street for posting the pick.
    Points Awarded:

    Tuesday gave UZI Suicide 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  21. #336
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by UZI Suicide View Post
    He`s on the Mets tonight for 50 dimes.

    Thanks to Defying across the street for posting the pick.
    Thank you UZI and Defying for confirming, gogogo SF
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  22. #337
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057





    Thank you again to Pimpy and Defying across street for confirming early for us and the fade prevails with jtoler/lang losing 50 fake dime bet on NYM tonight

    Record in this thread falls to:

    25 - 25 = +189 fake dimes

    Dream big jtoler/lang and keep losing you jackass



    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  23. #338
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 11,391
    Betpoints: 16759

    Is someone gonna get Langer for NFL?

    Ridgeway? Bueller?

  24. #339
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Thank you to Defying across street confirming jtoler/lang 30 fake dimes on NYY, gogogo OAK
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  25. #340
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Is someone gonna get Langer for NFL?

    Ridgeway? Bueller?
    They'll at least be a few guys across street sharing for free so no need anyone buy any more link a dink lang a tanger this year
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  26. #341
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    After winning NYY for 30 fake dimes, jtoler/lang record in this thread now:

    26 - 25 = +209 fake dimes

    If only jtoler/lang had the balls to bet 100 or 300 fake dimes, it could've gotten profits closer to the half million goal he was bragging about in his posts a few pages back - keep dreaming big weigh your little 30 dimers jtolerang
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  27. #342
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,180
    Betpoints: 5014




  28. #343
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post


    Copied and pasted from across street:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpy McPimp View Post
    LANG 2021 BANKROLL
    POSITIVE 424 DIMES

    LANG $10 BETTER UP $4,240 (MINUS $1,995 Yearly Fee For Picks = +$2,245)

    PAID PICKS: 122-109-3 / 52.8%


    -Lang by Month-

    JAN: 12-18, -534 DIMES
    FEB: 17-12, +0.5 DIMES
    MAR: 15-16, -109.5 DIMES
    APR: 21-9-1, +704.5 DIMES
    MAY: 14-16-1, +73 DIMES
    JUN: 17-12-1, +6.5 DIMES
    JUL: 12-15, +42.5 DIMES
    AUG: 14-11, +240.5 DIMES


    -Lang by Week-

    WEEK 01: 12/29 to 1/4, (3W-4L) -204 DIMES (1W-3L -271.5 Dimes from 1/1 to 1/4)
    WEEK 02: 1/5 to 1/11, (2W-5L) -386 DIMES
    WEEK 03: 1/12 to 1/18, (3W-3L) -62.5 DIMES
    WEEK 04: 1/19 to 1/25, (4W-3L) +121.5 DIMES
    WEEK 05: 1/26 to 2/1, (3W-4L) +104.5 DIMES
    WEEK 06: 2/2 to 2/8, (5W-3L) -83 DIMES
    WEEK 07: 2/9 to 2/15, (3W-4L) -122.5 DIMES
    WEEK 08: 2/16 to 2/22, (5W-2L) +101 DIMES
    WEEK 09: 2/23 to 3/1, (4W-3L) +90 DIMES
    WEEK 10: 3/2 to 3/8, (3W-4L) -125 DIMES
    WEEK 11: 3/9 to 3/15, (4W-3L) -15 DIMES
    WEEK 12: 3/16 to 3/22, (3W-4L) -105 DIMES
    WEEK 13: 3/23 to 3/29, (4W-3L) +215 DIMES
    WEEK 14: 3/30 to 4/5, (5W-3L) +68 DIMES
    WEEK 15: 4/6 to 4/12, (3W-4L) -103 DIMES
    WEEK 16: 4/13 to 4/19, (5W-2L) +275 DIMES
    WEEK 17: 4/20 to 4/26, (6W-1L) +360 DIMES
    WEEK 18: 4/27 to 5/3, (2W-3L-2P) -66 DIMES
    WEEK 19: 5/4 to 5/10, (3W-4L) -77.5 DIMES
    WEEK 20: 5/11 to 5/17, (4W-3L) +65 DIMES
    WEEK 21: 5/18 to 5/24, (4W-3L) +129.5 DIMES
    WEEK 22: 5/25 to 5/31, (3W-4L) +22 DIMES
    WEEK 23: 6/1 to 6/7, (5W-2L) +124 DIMES
    WEEK 24: 6/8 to 6/14, (5W-1L-1P) +170 DIMES
    WEEK 25: 6/15 to 6/21, (2W-5L) -171.5 DIMES
    WEEK 26: 6/22 to 6/28, (4W-3L) +24 DIMES
    WEEK 27: 6/29 to 7/5, (2W-5L) -311 DIMES
    WEEK 28: 7/6 to 7/12, (3W-2L) +87 DIMES
    WEEK 29: 7/13 to 7/19, (4W-1L) +280 DIMES
    WEEK 30: 7/20 to 7/26, (3W-4L) -21 DIMES
    WEEK 31: 7/27 to 8/2, (3W-4L) -42.5 DIMES
    WEEK 32: 8/3 to 8/9, (3W-4L) +54 DIMES
    WEEK 33: 8/10 to 8/16, (4W-2L) +70 DIMES
    WEEK 34: 8/17 to 8/23, (3W-4L) -6 DIMES
    WEEK 35: 8/24 to 8/30, (2W-1L) +32.5 DIMES


    -Lang Past 8 Years-

    2020: POSITIVE* 402.5 DIMES (*NOT A FULL YEAR DUE TO COVID)
    2019: NEGATIVE 761.75 DIMES
    2018: NEGATIVE 738 DIMES
    2017: NEGATIVE 499.5 DIMES
    2016: NEGATIVE 2,941.5 DIMES
    2015: NEGATIVE 181 DIMES
    2014: NEGATIVE 113.75 DIMES
    2013: NEGATIVE 929 DIMES

    9/01/2007 to 4/16/2010: NEGATIVE** 3,245.7 DIMES (**AS DOCUMENTED BY AL DEMARCO)
    Hey jtoler/lang you jackass, how many dollars on your dumb chart is the -3245.7 fake dimers that demarco documented then fired lang/link worth?

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  29. #344
    fastfrankpicks
    fastfrankpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-27-17
    Posts: 139
    Betpoints: 2056

    Your forgetting the amount everyone else to pay BL for his picks. Only certain people like jtoler gets his picks for a non-monetary cost.

  30. #345
    GOBLUE25
    GOBLUE25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-12
    Posts: 188
    Betpoints: 1506

    Anyone have this loserís game for today???

  31. #346
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE25 View Post
    Anyone have this loserís game for today???
    Across street Pimpy and Doggie guessing it KC, not confirmed yet but they been right most of time - plus Pimpy guessed KC last night before lang posted today that his pick is on MIN @ KC, so Pimpy reads jackass lang like a book.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  32. #347
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057

    Quote Originally Posted by fastfrankpicks View Post
    Your forgetting the amount everyone else to pay BL for his picks. Only certain people like jtoler gets his picks for a non-monetary cost.
    Haha yeah lang lovers like jtoler get groupie fan club benefits.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  33. #348
    UZI Suicide
    The King of Infractions!
    UZI Suicide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-11
    Posts: 8,266
    Betpoints: 6726

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Across street Pimpy and Doggie guessing it KC, not confirmed yet but they been right most of time - plus Pimpy guessed KC last night before lang posted today that his pick is on MIN @ KC, so Pimpy reads jackass lang like a book.





  34. #349
    Tuesday
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 2,601
    Betpoints: 2057





    Quote Originally Posted by UZI Suicide View Post




    As Pimpy said across street:

    Ah, the backdoor, just how jtoler takes it from lang/link

    So with jtoler/lang taking it up their backdoors tonight losing 60 fake dimers on KC -4.5

    Their record in this thread falls to:

    26 - 26 = +143 fake dimes

    Hey jtoler how's the tax chart going now winning 30 then losing double or more next day consistently you jackass hahahaha



    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


  35. #350
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 11,391
    Betpoints: 16759

    Quote Originally Posted by fastfrankpicks View Post
    Your forgetting the amount everyone else to pay BL for his picks. Only certain people like jtoler gets his picks for a non-monetary cost.
    Yes, as Tuesday notes, the loser picks are free when you open the back door for him.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last
Top