Fluidity
    Fluidity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Kyle Kirms NBA

Idk if you guy have heard about this guy, but he's the only one I've found that crushed the NBA sides this year. He made me a lot of money the last 2 months. I will start sharing his picks. His picks are usually free on YT but he's a rising star and I paid for his VIP sheets that aren't on YT. The only capper I spent money on this season. It's real, there are people making money on NBA.

caneisland
    caneisland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2813

Who does he like today?

Fluidity

Quote Originally Posted by caneisland View Post
    Who does he like today?
    I'll put out his VIP sheet later when I get it. Usually comes a couple hours before tipoff.
    I cap NBA myself, and yes, I'm winning, incredibly while Doc took a dump on NBA this season (whom I respect a lot), and can usually predict Kirm's picks now. He should be on Clips +4 and Philly (-6.5 is good, -7 idk), but we'll see - he almost always takes a side regardless. I'll confirm later.
    His strength is he monitors the lines all day and reads the books line adjustments to see what the books like and bets accordingly. It was printing money during the regular season (esp through the big injury/load mgmt fiasco in April/May). I do recommend you don't bet everything he puts out, and don't bet his MLB or his partner Toasty's MLB. He was sustaining a 57% WR betting almost half of the NBA games this season - tell me if you know someone else who did this. Let's not talk about Mike Barner.
    Monitor his NBA sides mainly. He has run a little hot though with the NBA props too though, he knows what's he's doing.
    Last edited by Fluidity; 06-20-21 at 02:35 PM.

Fluidity

Caveat - Kirms has ben up and down in the playoffs - I think he might be a little down in the playoffs (but possibly not - he has been hot this last couple games) but he won over 50 units on regular season sides. Was almost always just 1u each side bet.

He doesn't go degen on props like this normally - it's just bc it's the playoffs and he's playing with house money I think.
    NBA TICKET CLIPS +4 | 1 UNIT
    GEORGE O29.5 PTS | .5 UNIT
    GEORGE O5.5 AST | .5 UNIT
    GEORGE O9.5 REB | .5 UNIT
    PHX/LAC U220.5 | .5 UNIT
    SIXERS -6.5 | 1 UNIT
    EMBIID O31.5 PTS | .5 UNIT
    HUERTER O2.5 AST | .5 UNIT
    PHI/ATL O215.5 | .5 UNIT
    Last edited by Fluidity; 06-20-21 at 02:42 PM.

ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5926

This guy is awful so far

Fluidity

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinwreck View Post
    This guy is awful so far
    I know you aren't gonna judge someone on one game.

Sorry wish the first picks I shared from him won -

He had a bad night - I don't tail him blind as shouldn't you either (unless you wanna just make some money and not think about it).
    He has gone a little degen in the playoffs, and those props are not part of his VIP sheet - it's just what he is betting (he is both capping and gambling with his winnings I can see). I can just share just his VIP sheet next time, it's separate from his personal betting sheet and doesn't go toward his record. NBA playoffs this year has been historically swingy cuz of injuries - really hard to predict (Lebron, David, CP3, MPJ, Jamal Murray, Kawhi, Embiidk Hunter, Harden, Irving, etc etc...). The playoff series bets and hedging I did was a nightmare. When I go on a run I start pressing more units and increase my unit size, but it's typically gone badly when I do that.
    I did mention to focus on his NBA sides, and moreso regular season (next season). I'm just introducing him here. Don't even take his totals if you don't want action or risk, just take his NBA sides picks, and moreso next season -NBA playoffs have been see-sawing in almost every series.
    NBA is a swingy sport to bet as you know - Philly and Clips could have gone either way really tonight. He pressed PG cuz he pressed his props in game 7 vs Utah and won, and his usage is so high, so it's not like they are bad bets. PG just had a bad night, efficiency wise - he's been hot for last 2 games.
    Kirms is 374-303 this season on just NBA, mostly sides at 1u. If you know of a capper who did better on mostly NBA sides this year, do let us know.
    That's +40.7u, as he bets almost exclusively on NBA sides at -110 odds. I don't know anyone that did better in NBA this year.
    Every other capper I know in NBA got crushed in April and he was still crushing it at 57-58%, betting 1/3 to 1/2 of all the NBA game sides!! Notice that all the NBA cappers stopped posting their season records.
    He did pick up 15u last week in MLB, but I'm still not tailing him there, idk how good he is yet there.
    The record speaks for itself - it's +EV if you tail him, I occasionally go against him but it's usually not a good idea. He watches every game.
    Last edited by Fluidity; 06-20-21 at 11:46 PM.