kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1852

SBR

Look at this fkn site its dead literally nothing gets posted till docs at 1130 lol.......100s of cappers around and nothing gets posted here....im glad they went down hill its because how they treat us like removing posts and shit like that...all im trying 2 say is im glad this forum sucks now lol...

mycool11
    mycool11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1416

I donít post cause I try to stay away from here but Chasewins YouTube channel is fire. His free picks are on like a 22-6 run this last month

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by mycool11 View Post
    i don’t post cause i try to stay away from here but chasewins youtube channel is fire. His free picks are on like a 22-6 run this last month
    i didnt expect people 2 respond by advertising 4 their shitty business lol...

jpearl
    jpearl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 925

Quote Originally Posted by kobe bean View Post
    i didnt expect people 2 respond by advertising 4 their shitty business lol...
    Kobe- there are only like 4-5 of us who actually post picks. Everyone else is here for the free ride. God forbid someone stepped up and got shit. I asked the other day about Trace Adams and someone posts his pick 20 mins AFTER I already purchased and posted. Like step the F up people. Maybe Iíll stop posting Docs and only send directly to those who actually post.

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by jpearl View Post
    kobe- there are only like 4-5 of us who actually post picks. Everyone else is here for the free ride. God forbid someone stepped up and got shit. I asked the other day about trace adams and someone posts his pick 20 mins after i already purchased and posted. Like step the f up people. Maybe i’ll stop posting docs and only send directly to those who actually post.
    yea its sad bro this site used 2 be great man imo...and i used to tail trace adams imo his 2500 star was his highest they were money and maybe his 2000 i would also play but not a bad capper at all....i stopped following him cause he took time off i didnt even know he was back...s

kobe bean

And dude its so true its me early with my 1 maybe 2 guys and u at 1130 with all ur stuff lmao....its sad!!!!

jpearl
    jpearl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 925

And dude its so true its me early with my 1 maybe 2 guys and u at 1130 with all ur stuff lmao....its sad!!!!
    There are like 4 others sprinkled in but thatís all. Like service plays, madden, slayton, pinchóthey contribute too

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4347

As I said before Kobe. I would post 4 or 5 services on a regular bases. I'm all done because people just beg and don't contribute.

The thing that bothers me the most is. If you say a service is doing well your a schill. If you say a service sucks your a hater.

See you during football.

kobe bean

there are like 4 others sprinkled in but that’s all. Like service plays, madden, pinch—they contribute too
    yea definitely a few but used 2 be a ton man u used 2 ask 4 a play here u had it asap....proabably they way they treat us no one wants 2 deal with the baby games ic 4 example if u on here cause u wanna tail him u guys did a great job with his overall record and look what they do....and ic is just 1 capper 1 example but who and whats next u know? scumbags lol....

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeway View Post
    as i said before kobe. I would post 4 or 5 services on a regular bases. I'm all done because people just beg and don't contribute.

The thing that bothers me the most is. If you say a service is doing well your a schill. If you say a service sucks your a hater.

See you during football.
    yea no doubt ridge i remember u...

Uncle Slayton
    Uncle Slayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

yea its sad bro this site used 2 be great man imo...and i used to tail trace adams imo his 2500 star was his highest they were money and maybe his 2000 i would also play but not a bad capper at all....i stopped following him cause he took time off i didnt even know he was back...s
    If Trace Adams is the way to go, then I will give him a try. I have some business to settle with wade and maybe when I get that straight i’ll be glad to give it a chance. i checked his site and it looks like he is going full bore. His free play today is a D on the over with minnesota/kc. I’ll get back to you when I am able to get Trace.

slayton

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by uncle slayton View Post
    if trace adams is the way to go, then i will give him a try. I have some business to settle with wade and maybe when i get that straight i’ll be glad to give it a chance. I checked his site and it looks like he is going full bore. His free play today is a d on the over with minnesota/kc. I’ll get back to you when i am able to get trace.

Slayton
    imo adams was really good with his 2500 play but they were rare and the 2000 play was worth playing but on a daily basis he comes out with 1000 and 1500 unit plays i personally stayed away from them they were average...thats my 2 cents on him

Uncle Slayton
    Uncle Slayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

imo adams was really good with his 2500 play but they were rare and the 2000 play was worth playing but on a daily basis he comes out with 1000 and 1500 unit plays i personally stayed away from them they were average...thats my 2 cents on him
    Sounds familiar.

Jinglymutai
    Jinglymutai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by mycool11 View Post
    I don’t post cause I try to stay away from here but Chasewins YouTube channel is fire. His free picks are on like a 22-6 run this last month
    Hi Chase! I like your Channel!

Jinglymutai
    Jinglymutai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Kobe- there are only like 4-5 of us who actually post picks. Everyone else is here for the free ride. God forbid someone stepped up and got shit. I asked the other day about Trace Adams and someone posts his pick 20 mins AFTER I already purchased and posted. Like step the F up people. Maybe I’ll stop posting Docs and only send directly to those who actually post.
    But the real question is who has Trace Adams spreadsheets to see if he is up on the Year? SCAM FRAUD NO SPREADSHEETS! BALPOL ANGRY RED PERSON WITH A WHIP!